Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Multiple rule breaks by bloods | Mulitple IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mainne Bestia
Suspect ID
6220 51858 62119
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2021
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/jr3bp0

Mainne Bestia

𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊
Blocked
Player
ID 6220 is literally punching us while hes in his hq and goes right back into his hq like what are we supposed to do against that because we cant shoot them if there in there hq , did this multiple times mind by the way 51858 is talking i think hes a HC. rule break 1.... ID 62119 is doing the same thing shooting in hq mean while his hq tells him not to do it then still points his guns at us. rule break 2

King Jacob

Player
Player
We have multiple povs of yall shooting into our hq also ill get pov dont worry

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please include FULL POV of this situation so I can determine context . This looks like you are camping the borders of their HQ and provoking. Otherwise why would you be there?

You have 10 hours to respond.

LanceThrust

Player
Player
These guys stood at the line of our HQ for 15-20+ mins Provoking expecting some type of reaction. We have been dealing with these guys all morning doing things like this.

King Jacob

Player
Player
These guys stood at the line of our HQ for 15-20+ mins Provoking expecting some type of reaction. We have been dealing with these guys all morning doing things like this.
Also to include that they continued the situation from parking which roleplay was finished due to IC issue getting out of hand but yet continued to harass!

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Los Santos Vagos will receive a warning for NonRP, Unrealistic Behavior (for standing outside of your HQ), and Provoking.

Complaint Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom