Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack_Morris
Administrators nickname
Max_Konwell
Date
May 25, 2021
Time
18:47
Proofs
https://streamable.com/smxx3b

Jack Zero

Player
Player
So I was about to get kidnap and got in trunk, not being cuffed/tied or anything like that. As everyone knows in all new cars is secret button in trunks to open it from inside.

Why do I think I didn't broke Powergaming rules?

1. I did roleplay in /me which everyone is able to see.
2. Driver (kidnapper) drove in greenzone, while having hostage.
3. I was reading rules didn't found anything unrealistic or powergaming there, then I did roleplay in /me and I jump out while being in greenzone.
4. How its realistic to kidnap person and drive in greenzone? (+ rob person behind sandy hospital which is greenzone).

There evidence of me getting out at time then they was in greenzone, so it means I didn't broke any rules running towards greenzone (because driver drove me in).

And at the end, I was about to run away from greenzone and let marabunta chase me, so roleplay continue but admin just kicked me out of vehicle.

Want to remind, marabunta with guns in greenzone no punishments? sheesh

Bigi

Player
Player
So I was about to get kidnap and got in trunk, not being cuffed/tied or anything like that. As everyone knows in all new cars is secret button in trunks to open it from inside.

Why do I think I didn't broke Powergaming rules?

1. I did roleplay in /me which everyone is able to see.
2. Driver (kidnapper) drove in greenzone, while having hostage.
3. I was reading rules didn't found anything unrealistic or powergaming there, then I did roleplay in /me and I jump out while being in greenzone.
4. How its realistic to kidnap person and drive in greenzone? (+ rob person behind sandy hospital which is greenzone).

There evidence of me getting out at time then they was in greenzone, so it means I didn't broke any rules running towards greenzone (because driver drove me in).

And at the end, I was about to run away from greenzone and let marabunta chase me, so roleplay continue but admin just kicked me out of vehicle.

Want to remind, marabunta with guns in greenzone no punishments? sheesh
LOVE the RP

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1 this car does not have such button (only US cars and even they not all have)
2 IT's PG to jump from vehicle why it rides on speed and after just to run away... like nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom