Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Jmeal Hulk | Leader of Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmeal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jamal
2. Your age: 16
3. Time Zone: EST
4. Average online: 8+
5. Your Discord: Jmeal Jarad#0750
6: Your ID: 99532

Leader of Marabunta Grande

Why would you want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande ?

1: I think that marabunta and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening, I want Marabunta to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

2. I know that gangs have always been doing rules breaks if it is at a store robbery or another event, I feel like it should not be this way because legal organization like to have the gangs not rule breaking all the time, because they want some good RP not just people rule breaking every minute, and I think that I am very capable of being a good leader to people that may be new to the city, and make sure they know all the rules before joining so we don't run into any problems with rule breaking, and I think I have very good experience so I can make sure everyone behaves, and does not do any rules breaks no matter what.

3: I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization?

One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Marabunta as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Marabunta is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

“An Grande is without a care/He walks where the weak and heartless won’t dare/And if by chance he should stumble, and lose control/His brothers will be there, to help reach is goal/For a worthy Grande , no need is too great/He need not but ask, fulfillment’s his fate/For an Grande , death holds no fear/Vengeance will be his, through his Grande still here.” — Marabunta pled

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing your application, I have decided to accept it.

Congratulations! You are selected for interviews on Friday, 13th of May at 21:15 server time. Please join the waiting room 5-10 minutes in advance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom