Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Luce Mar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2021
Time of violation
6:03
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KN6FAODl3Gs

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Hi, This was the only pov I was able to get but ballas and vagos members have shot into out HQ multiple times and the pov I posted shows someone killing my gang member clearly in our HQ. The pov might confuse who shot him but I am pretty sure I know who did this because if you look closely there were 3 people that came from the left when he was killed and he got killed from the left., you will see Id 5181 coming towards us after Jacob died but he was holding a Assault rifle and the a vagos and a ballas member coming from that way from far, but I believe it was the ballas member because Jacob was killed with a Revolver and only the ballas member was the only one holding a revolver and I know his id which is 11907 because I have another pov where it shows the ballas member id and you can compare them and see they are wearing the same clothes and everything. This thread does not let me post more links, I can send another pov after someone responds to them to show the ID of the ballas member than shot.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Please unprivate the video.

You have 6 hours to respond.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Could you provide bit of pov before that and show how 10764 dies would lvoe to see how that happens, wired how it starts just right after he died. Trying to hide something, also kinda unrealsitc behaviour to stand there when gun fight is happening 10m away from you, you bullet proof boys or what tell us the screet of bloods hq.

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Could you provide bit of pov before that and show how 10764 dies would lvoe to see how that happens, wired how it starts just right after he died. Trying to hide something, also kinda unrealsitc behaviour to stand there when gun fight is happening 10m away from you, you bullet proof boys or what tell us the screet of bloods hq.
oh Im not sure about that sorry, I didnt kill him, Im pretty sure they were just fighting and he ended up dying, Im not hiding anything, the pov where my gang member got killed, I was trying to find that guys id and the start of the video shows in dying. I did not kill him i was in my HQ the whole time and I am not hidding something i assure that

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
But ur teammate with ID 6220 did just ran into the hq. Plus pretty sure we where already punishent for this situation so not sure if u reporting yourself here or just wasting time.

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
Respect admin's i think you can not take action in this ticket cause the pov is too shot i thin he need minimum 1min pov

Thank you .
Genshin-Impact-Baal-banner-release-date-abilities-and-skills.jpg

King Jacob

Player
Player
Read rules hq is hq

King Jacob

Player
Player
But ur teammate with ID 6220 did just ran into the hq. Plus pretty sure we where already punishent for this situation so not sure if u reporting yourself here or just wasting time.
And you were punished for provoking not for shooting in hq

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

I need a full one minute POV of the situation.

You have 8 hours to respond.​

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Any other off topic responses will be punished accordingly. Sitting here and talking on the thread just makes everything harder to sort through for the admins.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Based on the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.

POV is not at least 1 minute and the time to change it has passed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom