Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Nuggies
Suspect ID
33567 36833
Date of violation
May 8, 2022
Time of violation
15:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aruL_Ry9eJA

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
RDM unprovoked

this was the events prior incase you need more context

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
What do you mean unprovoked, people were shooting at the garage before this situation. you were rp'ly told to fuck off. you still kept on provoking and still, i haven't even touched u.👍😁

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
What do you mean unprovoked, people were shooting at the garage before this situation. you were rp'ly told to fuck off. you still kept on provoking and still, i haven't even touched u.👍😁
I didn't provoke anything what are you saying, the POV speaks for itself buddy boy

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
nice try buddy boy, saying "fuck off" doesnt consist of proper ROLEPLAY. Learn the server rules before attempting to play the game please
I don’t get why u have an issue?… there was a deathmatch at that spot before you came which me and 36833 was involved in aswell. Than u came saying “what’s going on?” . You were told that there is a fight and to leave but you still nagged to stay…😊….. as mentioned there is so RDM as there was a deathmatch in which I was involved in before u came so I was protecting my self……. There’s Nothing random in this pov, everything is with reason.

Last edited:

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
I don’t get why u have an issue?… there was a deathmatch at that spot before you came which me and 36833 was involved in aswell. Than u came saying “what’s going on?” . You were told that there is a fight and to leave but you still nagged to stay…😊….. as mentioned there is so RDM as there was a deathmatch in which I was involved in before u came so I was protecting my self……. There’s Nothing random in this pov, everything is with reason.
Yes.. RDM. Thank you for admitting there was RDM 🤣🤣 ⚠️MORON ALERT⚠️

Meet me in ghetto or arena and you're clapped

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
Yes.. RDM. Thank you for admitting there was RDM 🤣🤣 ⚠️MORON ALERT⚠️

Meet me in ghetto or arena and you're clapped
are u comprehending what I wrote?.... deathmatch....... yes you can have a deathmatch in the city but with rp reasoning u moron... IN which i think you are way to stupid to even know there was one😢

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
are u comprehending what I wrote?.... deathmatch....... yes you can have a deathmatch in the city but with reasoning u moron...
The REASON I came to your RDM was to take my car out of the garage. What REASON did you have to kill people who are in the middle of the city

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
The REASON I came to your RDM was to take my car out of the garage. What REASON did you have to kill people who are in the middle of the city
dude i never fucking touched u are u stupid. i think you have to watch your POV again❤💋

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
dude i never fucking touched u are u stupid. i think you have to watch your POV again❤💋
I mean you're acting like the suspect here. I don't know who is who but you're hard defending the guy in question. I have no clue who you are other than who you attempt to portray

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
I mean you're acting like the suspect here. I don't know who is who but you're hard defending the guy in question. I have no clue who you are other than who you attempt to portray
dude.. u put my ID in ur forum post which means ur against me u retard. and i havent done anything here bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom