Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Nuggies
Suspect ID
33567 36833
Date of violation
May 8, 2022
Time of violation
15:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aruL_Ry9eJA

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
How was that an rdm.??? There was a reason to why he got killed which of course your IQ doesn’t let you notice.
I'm not arguing the fact you killed him or not. You started to slaughter innocent people showing up to pick up their cars from garage. Not sure why you question my IQ when I have a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering. I'm pretty logical at my approach here, not sure why you're continuing to whine and complain when POV basically cements the fact you're getting kicked from your org for a week 🤷🏻‍♀️

Daniel Versace

Player
Player
I'm not arguing the fact you killed him or not. You started to slaughter innocent people showing up to pick up their cars from garage. Not sure why you question my IQ when I have a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering. I'm pretty logical at my approach here, not sure why you're continuing to whine and complain when POV basically cements the fact you're getting kicked from your org for a week 🤷🏻‍♀️
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 🠕🠕🠕 Bro then why tf u arguing for rdm???????

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 🠕🠕🠕 Bro then why tf u arguing for rdm???????
Because it is RDM. You killed me with no RP. Are you watching the same video as me? Or are you clinically diagnosed as being partially blind?

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 36833 will receive a punishment for violation of Gen Rule 6.15​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom