Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sierra Rae
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2021
Time of violation
1:41-2:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4j6qyuR3w

SierraRae

Player
Player
Upon flying into the city, I drove over to the Arena and parked my car in the Arena parking lot then walked inside. As soon as my family members and I get started in a match I get a notification that my car is being stolen. The car is the Mercedes - AMG GT. Upon finding out that my car is being stolen, my family members and I track it down and eventually we find the person who stole the vehicle. We explain to him that the Arena and the Arena parking lot is considered a Green Zone and that he can't steal a car from there. He didn't listen and drove off and eventually chopped my car. The price to get it back is $500,000. I would appreciate being refunded for getting my car out of the chop shop as this was wrong doing on his part. Thank you!

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • The POV does not show that your car was parked in the green zone or it was being stolen in the green zone.
    • Please include evidence of the entire situation
    • You have 12 hours to respond.

SierraRae

Player
Player
Unfortunately I don't have a POV of me parking my car in the arena parking lot, but in the video I stated that I was parked outside the arena. I also can't get a POV of it being stolen in green zone because I'm not sure someone would steal my car while I stood by it. We called a God (Andy Lemon) down while it was happening and he said he'd talk to the other guy, but he flew out immediately after chopping my car.

Rishab Shetty

Player
Player
I understand however will not be able to help you here without pov. I have decided to Deny this report due to lack of evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom