Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tutku_Leak
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/b72g93

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
"Amına koduğumun oğlu" "Orospu çocukları" is son of a bitch this is all parent insulting look the Turkish admin pls

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
"Amına koduğumun oğlu" "Orospu çocukları" is son of a bitch this is all parent insulting look the Turkish admin pls
he constantly insults parents in Turkish, please have a Turkish admin look at this forum

TutkuEast

Sikuntu yok
Player
It's obvious that I don't use an in-game microphone. it is quite normal that we use discord while playing social roleplay with our neighbors in front of our door. if you have pov you can post it I didn't curse you.....

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
It's obvious that I don't use an in-game microphone. it is quite normal that we use discord while playing social roleplay with our neighbors in front of our door. if you have pov you can post it I didn't curse you.....
If the turkish admin looks, he will understand, shut up

TutkuEast

Sikuntu yok
Player
After reviewing the evidence, the maximum penalty I will receive is 3 hours of silence. But eventually you will get a warning that you will go to jail.

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
After reviewing the evidence, the maximum penalty I will receive is 3 hours of silence. But eventually you will get a warning that you will go to jail.
you are insulting family, you can use discord when there is no rp situation, you will not get a metagaming penalty, family insult means being banned from the game for 7 days

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
Kanıtları inceledikten sonra alacağım maksimum ceza 3 saat sessizlik. Ama sonunda hapse gireceğinize dair bir uyarı alacaksınız.
I'm aware that you're breaking the rules, it's okay with me, I'll get a warning, I'll wait for my jail time, but you will be blocked for 7 days

TutkuEast

Sikuntu yok
Player
you are insulting family, you can use discord when there is no rp situation, you will not get a metagaming penalty, family insult means being banned from the game for 7 days
If you have proof can you send it?

Chinleefe

Player
Player
Who use the mic in game is he or anyone pls open your eyes and listen with your ear, who gonna being banned 7 days in game what do you mean its joking or not He dont use microphone in game, someone speak on dc 这不可思议

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
Who use the mic in game is he or anyone pls open your eyes and listen with your ear, who gonna being banned 7 days in game what do you mean its joking or not He dont use microphone in game, someone speak on dc 这不可思议
This means that anyone can freely curse family values using discord.

Megan Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing, I have decided to accept this report.

ID 98911 will be punished for RDM in City.

discord conversation had nothing to do with in-game situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom