Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2021
Time of violation
13:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_O84yyPPbg

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
IDK why bloods havent been punishent for this already, they keep standing right on the edge of the hq when someone is getting robbed, we didnt came the hq, we where street fighting for over an hour before this, and saw this blood we killed him and tried to rob him, but he stalled for as long as possible so it looks like we are provoking and camping hq we even had to call admin, then he listened and put his hands up, while bloods just stand 1m away from 10 people with guns, just because there in hq, hows that realistic, just standing there to start provoking and catch reports as they stand and move around right on the edge of the hq line. Like how is it far for us who try to keep ghetto alive, and street fight and everything, we get punishent for standing close to the hq but they dont get punishent for doing this they even make dance moves to provoke us. The should be rule same way we cant be infront of the hq camping for them just to stand on the border of hq and do this as not only it kills rp, its annoying as they provoking and then we get punished for talking about to them to shut up, i even told them to move away as we only wanna rob and move away with no problem but they dont listen. And people wanna improve RP in ghetto when they do this. Part one unrealstic
part 2 unrealstic

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Pending review with Zema Vis

First upload full POV, no cut parts.​

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
This is the situation before, uncut before him stalling and us calling admins. and they provoking from hq. The second part i dont have longer pov as i left as i wasent gonna sit there camping and watch them just dance on the edge of hq when there is a gun fight right behind me. Before this only thing was happening we where shooting and chasing bloods in ghetto as they where power gaming and not pulling over even when 10 cars were chasing them. dont have pov as limited space due to holding pov for 48h from events.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
As i said we werent standing on ur hq. We where on mega mall for majority of the time, chasing 2 reapers or zentornos from bloods. but they never pulled over.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Found different pov of bloods being chased by a lot of vechicals close to the situation and pulling over bloods not pulling over very much camping your dead hq, not our fault bloods hq is close to the center of ghetto street fights so people get killed closed to your hq and those cars probs went to or close to hq and got killed. Or here camping your hq when this guy combat logs.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Show me a pov of us just waiting outside hq and killing as soon as you leave hq. You cant cause we dont go close to your hq anymore due to that report, plus your warehouse is dead so nothing to rob so its waste of time and medkits for us. And only thing you do is sit on edge of hq and provoke and bait reports.

Jax Jordan

Player
Player
I can vouch on simon for this cuz bloods actually do this and it leads to bad RP

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

I have already addressed this matter. The fault is on Vagos as you took it upon yourselves to rob people at the literal boundary of the Bloods HQ. I have warned multiple gangs previously that any provocation that takes place on Gang HQ Boarders will be the fault of the Gang who the HQ does NOT belong to. Furthermore, I will be issuing a statement to make it clear that "shit talking" while being robbed is not allowed and will result in punishment for NonRP. We will also hold a meeting between the leadership of both your gangs to work out the OOC drama so these toxic interactions can be avoided in the future.

Complaint Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom