Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryan Thrust
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2022
Time of violation
8:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljVIPHEcYrc

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
as u can see id 2787 kills me after he robs me
You don’t even have your own sound in the POV you where mixing so it’s not a normal report how you gonna conclude the situation

Ryan Thrust

Blocked
Blocked
You don’t even have your own sound in the POV you where mixing so it’s not a normal report how you gonna conclude the situation
says the one who was litterally metagaming to figure out im in bloods. 1, how do u know im in bloods if im not in 51percent and 2, im not driving a gang car. im not gonna reply again lets see what the admins decide.

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
says the one who was litterally metagaming to figure out im in bloods. 1, how do u know im in bloods if im not in 51percent and 2, im not driving a gang car. im not gonna reply again lets see what the admins decide.
I saw your face before.

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
And if u show the whole POV it was a fight between bloods and ballas and u came without 51 on an MP probally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom