Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank Gwant
Suspect ID
120132| 9075| 140554
Date of violation
May 9, 2022
Time of violation
14:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoCS-9QX0qM

Husky1go

Player
Player
Hey. Hey. I was standing in the fields at family busines. Was in vehicle. Minimized game and hearing dudes talking. Maximized game back and see 3 dudes with 2 cars around me and saying i need to go out car. I knew if i am in vehicle they need 4 person and 2 vehicles to robb me. If i was outside vehicle then it counted as a loot not a robbery right? They shooted me when i try to drive away from them. Then they healed me and right before they healed me ADMIN Souls Mattheww came and watched whole situation. I try to explain him that these 3 players breaking doing against rp roleplay rules. Because i was in vehicle. He reply to me when after gave me 120 min jail prison time for PG (Power Gaming). In my view these 3 players who try to loot me they couldnt because i was in vehicle inside they needed 4 persons to robb me. Can you take off my jail time and say that further admins look more careful into rp situations.

Conlclusion these 3 players broke rp rules. They needed 4 person to robb me i was in vehicle. Then they shoot me and saying they looting me....

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Rejected
You were stationary and not moving .
Rule only applies while to stop someone/ pull over someone over who is moving in a car or vehicle​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom