Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Amin Zero
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Sep 2, 2021
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/iRZEXRV

Amin

Blocked
Blocked

I am making this complaint after being advised by multiple admins to do so.

So after a month of hard work and efforts with the turf roster I play with, we managed to obtain 44/47 turfs. Something gangs rarely achieve... the leaders term finishes which is fair enough so the gang then gets frozen until a new leader is announced.

4 candidates got selected for the interview, where us a team agreed with each of them that we would be able to join Marabunta to then finish our 100% challenge, this would have taken 1 day... let me repeat, only ONE day.

When I was in Bloods, the leader's term was also up, and the leaders changed whilst we had 37 turfs. There was no problem with us then going back to finish it.

Some admins keep telling me there is no reason this should have happened whilst others just keep pointing me towards Mazhor. Other members of the turf roster have also spoken with Napal, we are people who value turfs and always try to speak with Napal regarding the turf scripts. Again he is unsure why, and asks us to ask the admins.

It's gotten to the point where the community is completely confused by this too, other gang higher ups and other people in the general community do not understand why an admin would just remove somebody's hard work. Regarding it being a game or not someone has just removed the hard work from 10 people with absolutely no reason.

Especially from players who have played on this server since release, and have done nothing but tried to help the crime RP community on this server. We literally help other gangs even with their turf teams and teach them methods to help them improve.

What has been created with the 'Zero' team was to only ever help the community and server and that's exactly what it has done... people from other RP communities literally know us and recognize us which in turn is promoting this server. We just don't understand why we are being treated like this completely disregarding our efforts and killing any motivation we had.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
New leader - TURFS started from zero as NEW leader cannot use benefits of previous one
If previous leader would NOT have SO MANY Warns - he could pass leadership to deputy and he could finish TURFS - But he totally ignored all possible ways to remove warns from his org and this basically HIS fault as leader
But as long as this was completely new application with Interviews - turfs were restarted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom