Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carlos Predator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
11:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZ3WIt3KNU

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Kevin rejected the report saying that the punishment had already been given when ID 27388 was not given any punishment when he was the one who killed me in the green zone, i think this was overlooked.

Last edited:

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Kevin rejected the report saying that the punishment had already been given when ID 27388 was not given any punishment when he was the one who killed me in the green zone, i think this was overlooked.
Never did I kill you as seen in your POV I was bugged lol there's a reason they didn't include me as I was just running around aiming my gun also I find it pretty insulting that this guy keeps referring to me as a "he" honestly super fucking offensive since he and his friends always call me a tranny and think this is funny.
Also this situation should have never happened but we didn't even know it was a GZ because of the combat logging you guys did prior to this situation and we were just looking at the fact that we've found you guys ONCE AGAIN after finding you after you guys ran into hq when you opened fire. Also I find it funny that you guys don't show the 3 minutes before that when you guys opened fire and just disappeared and went to HQ breaking a rule unlucky for me I didn't have a POV of this as my shadowplay was bugged because of how many times I have to save POV because of you guys. I understand that your flustered because I didn't receive a punishment but I do not deserve a punishment regardless of shooting you or not since you guys literally broke ghetto rules and escaped into HQ came back baited us into shooting you and as you can see in your POV you were fully aware of us chasing you.

Last edited:

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
I've never called you a tranny once, Don't put words in my mouth, my guy. I'm sorry I got your pronouns wrong you seem to be a very emotional he/she/her/him.

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
Never did I kill you as seen in your POV I was bugged lol there's a reason they didn't include me as I was just running around aiming my gun also I find it pretty insulting that this guy keeps referring to me as a "he" honestly super fucking offensive since he and his friends always call me a tranny and think this is funny.
You need to chillout acting all offended all the time my man. It's the internet just need to relax a little and ejoy the game.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
You need to chillout acting all offended all the time my man. It's the internet just need to relax a little and ejoy the game.
Again calling me a man like is this funny to you guys? how is this even allowed that they can keep getting away by misidentifying my gender like what the fuck

Darius Predator

Blocked
Blocked
Again calling me a man like is this funny to you guys? how is this even allowed that they can keep getting away by misidentifying my gender like what the fuck
Not really sure where you're getting this from. "man" typically refers to mankind. Meaning both genders. Please stop trying to twist my words!

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
This is the exact reason I used he/she/her/him. I don't want to be accused of using the wrong genders when they get changed on the dime.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
This is the exact reason I used he/she/her/him. I don't want to be accused of using the wrong genders when they get changed on the dime.
You literally have been saying "He" in every context of your forums referring to me quit acting like you don't know what you are doing.

Zero

Enjoying campaign irl ty
Player
I am a man with a Penis, my father is a man with a Penis. I hope one day I have a son with a Penis. I love all woman.

1205305672.jpg.0.jpg

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Also this situation should have never happened but we didn't even know it was a GZ because of the combat logging you guys did prior to this situation and we were just looking at the fact that we've found you guys ONCE AGAIN after finding you after you guys ran into hq when you opened fire. Also I find it funny that you guys don't show the 3 minutes before that when you guys opened fire and just disappeared and went to HQ breaking a rule unlucky for me I didn't have a POV of this as my shadowplay was bugged because of how many times I have to save POV because of you guys. I understand that your flustered because I didn't receive a punishment but I do not deserve a punishment regardless of shooting you or not since you guys literally broke ghetto rules and escaped into HQ came back baited us into shooting you and as you can see in your POV you were fully aware of us chasing you.
This literally makes zero sense, someone else rulebreaking doesn't excuse you doing it whatsoever. If you believe someone breaks a rule, you report it. Not cry about it on the forums because you also broke a rule but should be excused. It doesn't go two ways. Stop crying about it because you know you broke a rule but looking for every way out of it possible. Literally makes zero sense.

Julie Barr

Save POV
Player
You literally have been saying "He" in every context of your forums referring to me quit acting like you don't know what you are doing.
Dude, he is literally just tryna share his POV and you come on getting offended. He even personally said all pronouns just for you. : >

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Also you are legit shooting me watch the video again plus the Gyazo ive linked
Gyazo

Gyazo
Never did I know it was a GZ because of what you guys have been doing and how annoyed we were by you we just wanted to get this over with also still doesn't prove i shot you and as I said this situation should have never happened since you both weren't supposed to be their at that certain time because of the rulebreak both of you did PRIOR to this even happening

Zero

Enjoying campaign irl ty
Player
This literally makes zero sense, someone else rulebreaking doesn't excuse you doing it whatsoever. If you believe someone breaks a rule, you report it. Not cry about it on the forums because you also broke a rule but should be excused. It doesn't go two ways. Stop crying about it because you know you broke a rule but looking for every way out of it possible. Literally makes zero sense.
please stop using my name in your reports.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Never did I know it was a GZ because of what you guys have been doing and how annoyed we were by you we just wanted to get this over with also still doesn't prove i shot you
okay, so you admit you broke the rules but defending it. You still broke the rules. That's like saying I shot a blood in their HQ but didn't know it was their HQ because of everything going on and how pissed I am at you guys. You guys get mad all the time when someone else does something but then you guys also cry on the forums when its against you.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
okay, so you admit you broke the rules but defending it. You still broke the rules. That's like saying I shot a blood in their HQ but didn't know it was their HQ because of everything going on and how pissed I am at you guys. You guys get mad all the time when someone else does something but then you guys also cry on the forums when its against you.
Never did I admit of breaking the rules. I don't believe that this is a rulebreak since 1 you can clearly see that I'm bugged as seen in the POV 2 as soon as they mentioned to us that it's a GZ we all stopped fire and just went on with our life.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Never did I admit of breaking the rules. I don't believe that this is a rulebreak since 1 you can clearly see that I'm bugged as seen in the POV 2 as soon as they mentioned to us that it's a GZ we all stopped fire and just went on with our life.
cool, 1. I can clearly see in the POV you doing the animation of shooting the revolver once and then stopping after shooting at Carlos. 2. Just because you stop doing something doesn't change what you did, you shot and killed 1 and injured another in a green zone then you stopped. Maybe if you took the actual time to find out what green zones are, you wouldn't break the rules. Its not our job to tell you the rules when you break them, its your job to know them, my dude.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
cool, 1. I can clearly see in the POV you doing the animation of shooting the revolver once and then stopping after shooting at Carlos. 2. Just because you stop doing something doesn't change what you did, you shot and killed 1 and injured another in a green zone then you stopped. Maybe if you took the actual time to find out what green zones are, you wouldn't break the rules. Its not our job to tell you the rules when you break them, its your job to know them, my dude.
It's your job to know them yet you guys have stalled 85% of the RP with us and almost combat logged in every other situation? great knowing of rules my dude.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
It's your job to know them yet you guys have stalled 85% of the RP with us and almost combat logged in every other situation? great knowing of rules my dude.
okay, like I said before if you actually read my responses, if you see someone break a rule, report it. I don't know why you cry about it here because you clearly broke a rule, my guy. Like its so obvious what to do because you do it everytime but you still choose to defend your rulebreaking because "you guys do it". Literally a child response, my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom