Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carlos Predator
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
10:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlsjG6TiMvk

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
POV as requested from Kevin LeBlanc

Looting during a gun fight

It's funny that you are trying so hard to get me warned/banned here is the full POV
Also as I mentioned before I have my letter E on my mouse numpad 4 everytime I shoot I click it by mistake if admin can check key logs they can see I'm pressing my mouse numpad 4 as you can see I was fully tracking and trying to shoot when I click my mouse numpad 4 by mistake in the POV also you literally combat logged lied and said you have a storm so your power went off and now you have your own POV of it? woahhh lmao

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
definitely not because he switched to his ak
He had his sniper literally pulled out before he even died clear bug abuse you can see in his POV as soon as he dies it instantly switches over to his AK either a 3rd party program or a bug abuse.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
It's funny that you are trying so hard to get me warned/banned here is the full POV
Also as I mentioned before I have my letter E on my mouse numpad 4 everytime I shoot I click it by mistake if admin can check key logs they can see I'm pressing my mouse numpad 4 as you can see I was fully tracking and trying to shoot when I click my mouse numpad 4 by mistake in the POV also you literally combat logged lied and said you have a storm so your power went off and now you have your own POV of it? woahhh lmao
Accidental I think not, You thought it was a heavy sniper and wanted to get your loot goblin skills up. You still looted during a gunfight none the less.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
He had his sniper literally pulled out before he even died clear bug abuse you can see in his POV as soon as he dies it instantly switches over to his AK either a 3rd party program or a bug abuse.
What a meme you are my guy. I pressed the number 5 key. Watch the video you clearly are not capable of doing so.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Accidental I think not, You thought it was a heavy sniper and wanted to get your loot goblin skills up. You still looted during a gunfight none the less.
You have combat logged 5+ times the past 2 days I'm not even sure how you are still here clearly you are toxic and use combat logging as an advantage to yourself. It does matter because it's not up to me if I click my numpad 4 or not you can clearly see in my POV I'm tracking your friend trying to shoot him and I click numpad 4 mistakenly.

Eta

Player
Player
How can you write a report in witch you your self combat logged, you take no guilt in that, I mean you do it everytime you die with that sniper with is basically like three times a day everyday. This you tho Carlo?

Eta

Player
Player
its my video, doesn`t get more original than that does it?

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
How can you write a report in witch you your self combat logged, you take no guilt in that, I mean you do it everytime you die with that sniper with is basically like three times a day everyday. This you tho Carlo?
It's crazy how they aren't getting punished the problem is it's not just him its all of his friends and they only get demorgan its so crazy how they take no shame in doing it

Neil Micallef

Player
Player
Because they only want to win by hiding and sniping and when we decide to push and smoke them they poof like little scared bozos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom