Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Stranger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2021
Time of violation
1:51
Proofs
https://streamable.com/otqt7e

Itachi God

GOD
Player
As you can clearly see in the video I was walking and he puts handcuff on me while I was walking it comes under nonrp because you can't slap the handcuff if someone is walking or running

Brian Dejigalo

Player
Player
As you can clearly see in the video I was walking and he puts handcuff on me while I was walking it comes under nonrp because you can't slap the handcuff if someone is walking or running
You were literally there to provoke you have been after us all day trying to get us a warning. I was telling u that I was putting u in cuffs for trespassing. I even have footage of u keep stalling a situation at DOC saying we didn't read you your right even though we did 4-5 times. Which is more than enough.

If any evidence from my side needs to be provided please let me know. In my opinion, this is a petty report, and he is clearly just out to make us look bad, or try and get us a warning. And by the please just stop keep saying "You guys are getting Disbanded" pretty embarrising.

Last edited:

Itachi God

GOD
Player
You were literally there to provoke you have been after us all day trying to get us a warning. I was telling u that I was putting u in cuffs for trespassing. I even have footage of u keep stalling a situation at DOC saying we didn't read you your right even though we did 4-5 times. Which is more than enough.

If any evidence from my side needs to be provided please let me know. In my opinion, this is a petty report, and he is clearly just out to make us look bad, or try and get us a warning.

What do you mean by provoking I never did anything to provoke you guys your doors were open what should I do it's your mistake, not mine

I never stall the situation even I have the pov the agent never completed my rights properly he always gets cut by something also at the red time I said I understand

Start following the rules and no one will report you

Have a good day!!

Brian Dejigalo

Player
Player
What do you mean by provoking I never did anything to provoke you guys your doors were open what should I do it's your mistake, not mine

I never stall the situation even I have the pov the agent never completed my rights properly he always gets cut by something also at the red time I said I understand

Have a good day!!
Pretty sure i am following the rules, since i have 0 rulebreaks on my record.
Have a good day aswell!

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player

Have a good day!!
If the doors are open it’s not an invitation to go in. This situation is on you Itachi.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

They did not powergame-cuff you there , you were walking at a very slow pace for them to detain you .

CLOSED

Side Note: Can we please stop acting like little kids on the forums and RP wise too ? Like it gets annoying for the people on the receiving end. Try imagining yourself in their shoes as well . Hope you all have a good rest of your day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom