Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sujal Shikaari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 24, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TJ3FIypMDC0

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
Got doubt ๐Ÿค”
Is that hostage even vaild to said as hostage as it was clearly having a family tag on him. Anyone knows that.
And this guy is telling everyone one to follow rp. Nicely done

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
1. Hostage not yet safe and SAHP and FIB guys arresting gangs member.[when the time for free passage they engine block them.]
2. As soon as i and my friend leaving the store. LSPD car came in front and FIB blocked our engine.[They didnt provide us free passage what i ask for]
3. By my luck we entered Ghetto then also LSPD constantly shooting us and came inside the ghetto.
4. spikes are also not removed by them.
time of the free passage is a UB DEMAND

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
Requesting Pov from State orgs [ LSPD/FIB/SAHP]
need pov from negotiators side and also the guys who detained criminals during ongoing negotiation​

Raihan Rin

Player
Player
Requesting Pov from State orgs [ LSPD/FIB/SAHP]
need pov from negotiators side and also the guys who detained criminals during ongoing negotiation​
All in pov .... we were 4 agent from fib at the time of 13:20 in that situation one of fib agent come back to me and other two was standing far from the situation .... FIB did not detain anyone at that situation

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Since I wasted 30 useful minutes watching this vid and 10 minutes writing this. Let's see what we can find...
1. Why whole gang is communicating in NON RP the whole time ? Yall have Tab called 'RP Radio' which is should be used to exchange IC information. I'm pretty sure you never had chance to take a look.
2. 14:11 Your friend is in cuffs and at 16:26, she suddenly starts talking in radio and ofcourse in 'Non RP Radio' (Metagaming)
3. Meaning of free passage : As long as you have one clear side to leave that is considered as free passage demand fullfilled. At 22:32, you had whole right side open to leave.
4. Following from 3rd point, you asked for 3rd demand. Even Kakashi replied at 22:12 (Event Rule 1.16 - Verbal or full warning for respective gang or family)
5. At 23:00, Money paid, free passage provided and still not freeing hostage ????? (Stalling)
6. Engine blocking wasn't part of demand as I can see, So no reason to not block engines.
7. At 24:13, More than 2 demands continued when you asked to free all detained gang memebers. (Event Rule 1.16 - Verbal or full warning for respective gang or family)
8. I can clearly see hosatge safe in car when they started chasing and engine blocked you. Since chase started from zone, there is nothing wrong since even IRL there is no robbery zone.
9. At 30:17, POV owner himself Metagaming about getting money for hostage
Learn the meaning of MG : Exchanging IC info by OOC means whether you are in situation or not is MG
10. Other than possibility of wrong spikes, there is no rulebreak from LEOs side atleast.

Let's see what reviewing admin observes and decides...

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
Since I wasted 30 useful minutes watching this vid and 10 minutes writing this. Let's see what we can find...
1. Why whole gang is communicating in NON RP the whole time ? Yall have Tab called 'RP Radio' which is should be used to exchange IC information. I'm pretty sure you never had chance to take a look.
2. 14:11 Your friend is in cuffs and at 16:26, she suddenly starts talking in radio and ofcourse in 'Non RP Radio' (Metagaming)
3. Meaning of free passage : As long as you have one clear side to leave that is considered as free passage demand fullfilled. At 22:32, you had whole right side open to leave.
4. Following from 3rd point, you asked for 3rd demand. Even Kakashi replied at 22:12 (Event Rule 1.16 - Verbal or full warning for respective gang or family)
5. At 23:00, Money paid, free passage provided and still not freeing hostage ????? (Stalling)
6. Engine blocking wasn't part of demand as I can see, So no reason to not block engines.
7. At 24:13, More than 2 demands continued when you asked to free all detained gang memebers. (Event Rule 1.16 - Verbal or full warning for respective gang or family)
8. I can clearly see hosatge safe in car when they started chasing and engine blocked you. Since chase started from zone, there is nothing wrong since even IRL there is no robbery zone.
9. At 30:17, POV owner himself Metagaming about getting money for hostage
Learn the meaning of MG : Exchanging IC info by OOC means whether you are in situation or not is MG
10. Other than possibility of wrong spikes, there is no rulebreak from LEOs side atleast.

Let's see what reviewing admin observes and decides...
No one ask you to explain and watch 30 min video. xD

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Well no one asks you come on forum and complain about every small situation either but you know... No point for me to argue...
Next time post longer POV may be 2 or 3 hours. So, everyone could adore your free time for these kind of stuff....

Have fun reporting on forums. That's all you can do rather winning gang raid or any store robbery....

Mubassim Fareed

Raptor Mubassim
Player
As you can see in my pov there were 2 gang members separated from the rest of the gang. We had 6 Units so, we went to detain them, so that we can use them as leverage against the gang.

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
Hostage is literally a family member of yours, Literally Doing scripted hostage situations ๐Ÿ‘€

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
As you can see in my pov there were 2 gang members separated from the rest of the gang. We had 6 Units so, we went to detain them, so that we can use them as leverage against the gang.

hostage was not safe yet and SAHP sheriff taking 10-15. RP ticket grinder xD

Yaswanth Trigger

๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š - ๐”ธ๐”ฝ๐•‚
Game Assistant
hostage was not safe yet and SAHP sheriff taking 10-15. RP ticket grinder xD
It was surprising that you don't know how the RP works we can detaine gang people if they are alone in that situation and offer an exchange did you forget that.

Crying on legal orgs for your lack of
co-ordination

Ellaใƒ„

Ella Umbra | Ella Ace
Player
โ€œ no one ask you to explain and watch โ€œ but then proceeds to go out his way to run to fourms with half an hour long pov of his failed hostage attempt ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ keep crying skill issue

Yaswanth Trigger

๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š - ๐”ธ๐”ฝ๐•‚
Game Assistant
i already denied to exchange before if u dont know
Then why are you mentioning taking a 10-15 all the time. He doesn't come to you stopped the RP. he made made it far away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom