Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sujal Shikaari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 24, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TJ3FIypMDC0

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
1. Hostage not yet safe and SAHP and FIB guys arresting gangs member.[when the time for free passage they engine block them.]
2. As soon as i and my friend leaving the store. LSPD car came in front and FIB blocked our engine.[They didnt provide us free passage what i ask for]
3. By my luck we entered Ghetto then also LSPD constantly shooting us and came inside the ghetto.
4. spikes are also not removed by them.

Mark Spector

sleeping ....
Player
1. Hostage not yet safe and SAHP and FIB guys arresting gangs member.[when the time for free passage they engine block them.]
2. As soon as i and my friend leaving the store. LSPD car came in front and FIB blocked our engine.[They didnt provide us free passage what i ask for]
3. By my luck we entered Ghetto then also LSPD constantly shooting us and came inside the ghetto.
At the end of your POV you are clearly doing metagaming.

Mark Spector

sleeping ....
Player
And in the POV the admin clearly said that engine blocking is not included in the free passage.

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
Some people think if they get a hostage that means they can demand anything and any they have multiple demand for one hostage.

Aditya Gupta

FIB Director
Player
bro you are asking multiple demands this thread can be against the gang too i guess you made a mistake by making this thread :) you are literally asking for an exchange and then for the free passage for one hostage LMAO.

Yaswanth Trigger

𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕚 - 𝔸𝔽𝕂
Player
And why is the hostage is having conversation with the Negotiating person at active situation in family chat.

Is The Hostage Legit i request Admin to request Hostage Taking footage as well please & at the end of the POV hostage gave a supporting statement in Non Rp chat after getting saved something fishy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom