Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finley

Well Known member
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ishan Aditya
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day
5 Hours
5. Your Discord

ISHAN ADITYA#9207
6. Your Nickname
Finley Falcon
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I love grandrp but I want to try something new and that's why I want to be admin and help the citizens
2. What are your strengths?

I listen carefully and try to understand each line of the problem so it makes me good to solve the problems
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My weakness is that i get bore sometimes
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Ya im ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes i will be ready to sell my Business if I become admin but for now I don't have any business

• Haha
Reactions: Avi

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Ali
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- NA timezone
- 8-12 Hrs
5. Your Discord
- Alii#4339
6. Your Nickname
- Ali Lyve
7. Your ID

- I've spent almost 8 months now on this server and already know most of the people issues and kinda know how to handle them without the admin stuff, if you ask me why I want to become an admin is with all these constant updates and set of rules that are constantly being added or adjusted, the current and new players of GRP need to stay informed. Apart from the new updates, I'm always in-game/Discord/forums assisting anyone who is in need of help. We were all newbies or just simply uninformed about something at once and it gives me a good feeling to know I can help out someone with something maybe I had trouble dealing with. other than this I was an admin before in another server as well for 1.5 years with that experience I can also use and help the community to get much stronger with the ideas and my way of thinking.

Creative
Determined
Respectful
Have worked as an administration team, have a total of 3 years of experience, know most of the admin commands and won't be needing hard training.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
Whatever it is I will make sure that that doesn't comes in between my admin duties.

- yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- yes

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Mayukh Dutta

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT+5.30

8Hours

5. Your Discord

Mayukh#5850

6. Your Nickname

Mayukh Casanova

7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to become and admin because i want to make the community better with me being admin and i want to help people and resolve problems that people have i want to make this server with out any hackers and rule breakers.

I
could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins is always than 1 and the more the better.

My greatest weakness is that I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

For the time being I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players. And also I am almost done with my RP in this server.

I do not have any business but if I have I will definitely sell the business.

Nije

Player
Player
Ahmad Qasem
EET
13-16
Nije#3880
Nije

I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works

My biggest strength is time management
My weakness is : IAM NOOB WITH DATABASE
Quick Lerner
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin

My weakness is my strength some times
i have experience with Python and HTML,css and little java script

yes

yes

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Gaga Marsagishvili
3.UTC +4
4.4-5 hours a day
5.Gagla#4378
6.Gagla Random

1. I want to become admin because i am bored in my rp life and i want to try out being admin and i find it interesting to help people out that have any kind of problem
2.my strength is that i can control my emotions pretty easily and also i have big experience on grp
3.my only weakness is that i have never been admin on other servers
4.Yes
5.Yes

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Lidor Kamarlekar
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
GMT 3+
4. Average online per day:
7 Hours
5. Your Discord:
Lidor#9283
6. Your Nickname:
Jess Starlight
7. Your ID:

Additional information
Well I play this game A lot and i have so much fun and i do wanna to help other people to find the rp game fun as I do I believe I can help in a lot of situation and make people love me as an admin and change a lot of people and make the game fun more then now.
i talking with a lot of admins every day and even maybe a lot of them know my name i do like they spirit and i wanna feel one of them as a family i can bring to them more help and assist them in anytime every day even if i am at work i can open my laptop and help them.
I am Loyalty to games and to the people who around me and i not leaving them at all always support them.
My Weakness is when i find a lie about something i can really be sad because he lie to me.
Yes i do have fun in Rp game but its time for me to assist another people so i am ready to leave the RP for it.
Yes i do have a Business but i dont care to give him up for making An Admin

Har Hunter

Leader of unofficial org
Information
1. Your name IRL - Harut
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone gmt +4:00
4. Average online per day 6+
5. Your Discord - Reyman#9999
6. Your Nickname - Har Hunter
7. Your ID - 1121

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to help new people to understand and enjoy from game.Even if i need to use my whole power to explain him , because everyone need to enjoy what is he/she doing
2. What are your strengths? getting decision from hard situation
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? a bit emotianal
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? , to be honest no, i want to be asisstant of admins
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - i dont want to leave rp, i want to be admin asisstant

James Chopper

Ex Chief Of Internal Affairs
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Joseph Chopper
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 6-14 hours
5. deadly.#9542
6. James Chopper
7. 70718

1. I would like to become an admin so I can keep in check if people are following server rules and to make sure nobody is breaking said rules and I would like to see people enjoying the server as they play on it, I want to see how people enjoy the server and to see if people are having problems with some small things in the server that I can help with, I would also like to become a god so I can help people if help is needed in a situation.

2. My strengths are usually communication since I am a very vocal person and that I’m good at helping people, I’m also quite opinionated about some situations, I never take a persons side unless I have had evidence of what has happened, I don’t have a problem with people so it is much easier to communicate with others, I can help people to the best of my abilities and will do so if needed.

3. My weaknesses are that I have some minor mental health problems so that makes me unable to join the server although being extremely rare, I cannot work in a massive group of people trying to put in all of their ideas at once since it will confuse me and make problems for me, I sometimes have a lack of confidence, although being quite a vocal and being able to communicate well, if I have a bad day or someone has put me in a mood where I feel as though I have a lack of confidence, I won’t be able to function to the best of my abilities.

4. Yes

5. Yes, although I don’t own a business

Last edited:

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Mayukh Dutta

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT+5.30

5-8 Hours

5. Your Discord

Mayukh#5850

6. Your Nickname

Mayukh Casanova

7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I want to make the community better with me being an admin and I want to help people and resolve problems that people have I want to make this server without any hackers and rule-breakers. I think I am an mature guy and I have that maturity to listen, understand and react on any situation.

I could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins are always than 1 and the more the better.

My greatest weakness is that I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

For the time being, I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players. And also I am almost done with my RP in this server.

I do not have any business but if I have I will definitely sell the business.

Dillon

Player
Player
Information
1. Dillon
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 4+ hours
5. Dilly#7744
6. Dillon Bing
7. 103

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I've played this server since day dot I've done most things on here that I've wanted to do and just want to try something new.
2. What are your strengths? I know practically all the server rules I've been punished for 90% of them so I know when people are trying to bend them or not.
Good leadership.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sleeping it means less admin duty.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Don't have one

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
Information

Amin

2. 23

3. GMT+3:30

4. 8 to 10

5. TearyToxic#5664

6. Stormy Sinner

7. 18983

Additional information

I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that I spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how the city works and everything should be. I really want people to enjoy RP in the server, I want everyone to have fun and just do their own thing without any problems and I can speak in Persian cause I see some people that speak Persian and sometimes they have problem talking to other admins. Becoming an admin would give me the opportunity to improve everyone's playing experience in the city.

My strengths would be, I am understanding, respectful, and I'm a hard worker.

My greatest weakness is being too honest, In some ways it helps.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes, although I don’t own a business.

Finley

Well Known member
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Ishan Aditya
2. Your age-18
3. Time zone-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6Hours
5. Your Discord-James Hawk#9207
6. Your Nickname-Finley Hawk
7. Your ID-78123

Additional Information
1. Why do I want to become admin
-I have been in city for 5 months now and played both sides illegal and legal participated in several events. And Now I want to try something new and help others in the city and ensure they are following server rules, RP is going on and make sure they are enjoying server

2.) What are my strengths
-My communications skills with other people are good, and I speak fluent English and Hindi. This will help me quickly solve situations with the players to avoid missing out on RP action!
-I dedicate myself to something I begin with; for example, I started in LSPD from rank one and now all the way to 3rd highest in command (Major) , worked in SAHP also as a HC.I do not stop until I achieve the goal I aimed to desire.
-I am against favouritism and am fair to all people no matter who they are or where they are from.
-I am also good at time management.

3.) My weakness are
-Sometimes I'm too nice to the other person leading me to be more easily persuaded in some situations.
-If I know the opposition is wrong and they argue with me, I get annoyed and frustrated a lot.

-Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

-I do not own any business to sell

Viraj Govil

Senior
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Viraj Govil
2. Your Age:- 23
3. Time zone:- GMT +4
4. Average online per day:- 8 to 9 hours (maybe more on weekends)
5. Your Discord:- Viraj#0215
6. Your Nickname:- Viraj Govil
7. Your ID:- 80947

Additional information

- I want to become an admin to help the other admins in the time zones when very few are available and to moderate people. Another reason is that I want new people who enter the city to get to know the rules and how to roleplay in a good manner. I want to help create a healthy environment in this city with the help of other admins.

- I am a good listener and listen before saying anything.
- I am principled and always be there to help or assist in any situation
- I am a quick learner and will always be engaged to learn something new and grasp it.
- I have good communication skills and I am a confident and relaxed person.

I feel very bad if someone says anything that hurts me.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life.
Yes, I will sell my business (I don't have one)

jhon fredrick

jhonn
Player
1. matthew
2. 14
3. Central Standard Time
4. 12 hours
5. jhon fredrick#0987
6. jhon
7. 53643

Additional information
1. I want to be an admin because i want to have good rp and make sure people don't try to break rules and
2. being nice to people and know most of the rules
3. don't know the thread rules
4. yes I will be ready
5. don't have a business and never will

Andrew Manning

Player
Player
Information
1. Aj Cameron
2. 20
3. Central us
4. 7-8
5. Squeaks#9124
6. Andrew Manning
7. 15574

Additional information
1. I have just been a little bored of Role playing as of recent, however I still want to be a part of this amazing city.
2. I have no friends out side of this city, so I am never busy. I only work IRL 2 times a week, I play at all hours of the day and night
3. I never have a set time I am on. I can get on at night, day, whenever. Not a set time.
4. I have found RP a little boring, like I said before but I do not want to leave the city, so yes.
5. I am too poor, I do not even own a house.

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Arnav Sinha
2. Your Age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day:- 3 hrs - 4hrs
5. Your Discord:- souls demonwarrior#9033
6. Your Nickname:- Souls Mattheww
7. Your ID:- 59885

Additional information

- I want to become because I wanna help people to improve their RP skill and increase RP level in server my making everyone understand rules and following them. So everyone can enjoy RP life.

- Have ability to understand quickly.
- Passion of helping peoples and dedication towards my work.
- Treat everyone with respect and kindness even a normal players are important.
- Have a good sense of justice.

- Sometimes I get angry which causes me take some wrong decisions which I regret later but I'm passionate about my work and doesn't make that silly mistakes.

Yes

Yes ( Don't own one)

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atiksh Jha
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - Notix#7024
6. Your Nickname - Notix Jinx
7. Your ID - 47305

Additional information

My primary motive for becoming an admin is to ensure that no server rules are broken in the city; I would like to work in a time zone where most admins are not available, thus helping to prevent server rules from being broken.
My biggest strength is that if I have a goal, I am very dedicated to achieving it. In addition to being a dedicated member towards a goal, I am very responsible and believe that I am capable of taking on the responsibility of doing the admin work, Adaptability is another strength of mine, I get along with anyone and welcome the opportunity to change myself for the betterment of all.
One of my weaknesses is that I am too focused on a single goal at a time. Another weakness I would like to improve is how often I criticise myself. Rather than focusing on my accomplishments, I often focus on what could be improved. While this can be beneficial occasionally, I find it counterproductive most of the time.
Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business(Though I don't have one)

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit garg
7. 15234

> I want to become an admin as I've had a very fun time on this server.I want to help better the city and help the newe people in the city get to enjoy their time in it. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I have been a Ex Vagos Leader EN1 of gangs. I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime or state admin as I know all the rules and how they work for both.

> My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.i have 2year RP experience and Admin experience i am also admin in FiveM servers.

>no weaknesses
>I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.

>I don't have a business.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Name :- Vatsal Mishra
My Age :- 18
My Time Zone :- GMT+5:30
My Average Online :- 6-8 Hrs
My Discord :- 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
My Nickname :- Justin Smith
My ID :- 41543

Additional Informations:-
1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
Ans. I Really want to help the server to grow more by helping out the admins and helping out the players who wants to ask any Doubt and have any problem and I want to make sure that everyone is enjoying RP Life With rules, I want everyone to enjoy the rules instead of feeling the burden, And after closely studying every single rule i think now i am ready to serve this server from my knowledge of rules and from some of my strengths listed below 🙂

2. What Are Your Strengths?
Ans. My Strengths are :-
• Good Speaker
• Good Thinker
• I Dont Take Any Decisions In Hurry
• Motivator
• Time Punctual
• Honest

3. What Are Your Greatest Weakness?
Ans. My Greatest Weakness Is :-
• I Cannot Handle Multiple Things At Once If I Am focusing on Any work first I'll prefer to finish that before taking any others.. But i am trying to recover it because I know as an admin we have to deal with Multiple Things At Once.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin?
Ans. Yes, I Am Ready

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business To Become An Admin?
Ans. Yes, I Am Ready For Everything.

• Thanks For Reading My Application
• Have A Good To All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom