Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyT

Player
Player
Information
1. Michael Thomson
2. 29
3. GMT (Server Time)
4. 8-12 hours
5. Mikey Thomson#1370
6. Mikey Thomson
7. 66963

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Having started on Grand RP, I really wanted that RP feel, none of the random RDMs, VDMs for no reason etc. I wanted to join a server which I enjoy thoroughly and have done so from the day I joined. There are flaws with certain individuals and the ways in which I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would discourage others from continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

2. What are your strengths?

My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My greatest weakness is perfectionism. I always tend to ensure that everything has to be done correctly and precisely. Where this could be a strength it is also noted down as a weakness because it can be very time consuming and stressful at the same time.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I have thoroughly enjoyed the RP lifestyle, it has been one of my favourite things with the city, but I believe it is time to help the rest of the curators and moderators in improving the experience further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I only have a business in EN 02 which I can sell. I do not have any in EN 01.

Luke Gorman

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1 Sometimes mix in into a NA Timezone
4. 8-12 hours
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Mayt
7. ID 1976

1. I want to become an admin as I've had a very fun time on this server. I've always tried to improve RP quality ever since I joined as I knew how to RP prior to being on GrandRP. I have been a deputy of gangs and LSPD. I've been in every organization that there is and know how they work. I want to work and connect with players, not just punish them for their actions. I know all the server rules properly. I wouldn't mind being either a crime or state admin as I know all the rules and how they work for both.

2. My strengths are that I'm good with time management and work efficiency. Another strength is that I see all situations from 2 sides whether they are my friend are not. I let everyone speak and express what their outlook on the situation is if they're involved.

3. My weakness is that I tell the truth too much so sometimes people think I’m insulting them when I’m not.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1. Alex
3. EU
4. 6 - 9 hours
5. Skies#0002
6. Skies Killa
7. 99

1. As you can tell from my id I joined the server the moment it came out and have enjoyed it ever since. I have met so many good people on this server and as an administrator, I would like to repay the community for being so good to me all throughout my playtime and help people that are struggling with technical problems or are wanting to report someone that is breaking any sort of server rules. or anything that could make the game unenjoyable to the player-base. Due to me being so early in the city I have experienced or had the opportunity to try out every single job that the server has to offer and almost every single organization the server has to offer. And due to that, becoming an administrator is the last thing that I can do to just repay the friends and players that I've met through this still ongoing and amazing journey and help the entire community to make the game fun and enjoyable for every single player. And as I said I just wish to make this Role-play server a safe space for everyone that joins it and can have fun without getting bullied, harassed, or any sort of things like that.

2. My strength in my opinion is my personality, Many of my friends could say that I am a funny and laid back person most of the time but I can get serious when I need to, I also find myself as a very helpful or a person that thinks about other as he does about himself and in my opinion such empathy to help others is a pretty important skill when becoming an administrator. I have also been an administrator on a few RP servers on Fivem and can understand the administrator system very well. My friends also could say that I am very good at handling a serious or non-serious situation the proper way which I have learned through my multiple hundreds of hours on duty as a Staff-Sergeant for the LSPD and the time in other legal organizations. I can also speak Fluent Polish, Norwegian, and English.

3. Some of my friends say that I can get too wordy and over-explain a topic which curtain people could find annoying. Wake up late, Kinda bad mic, stutter some times.

4. I am fully ready to leave RP life to become an administrator.

5. yes.

Jon Caliente

Player
Player
1. Ivan
2. 18
3. GMT+1
4. 5-7 hours, 8+ on a weekend
5. BruC#1338
6. Jon Bellion
7. 15029

Additional Information

I have been in the city for over 7 months now and I have experienced everything, both legal and illegal side. I was also an admin on RS server, but I didnt like how people didnt know how to RP anything so I stepped down. I think it is finally time for me from being HOD of FIB and Patrol Captain in LSPD, to help out people in another way.

I know how to communicate with people and most of the time I solve a situation really quickly, since I know almost all rules of the city from my admin experience.

My greatest weakness is that I'm often too nice of a guy and can sometimes be a pushover. This usually only relates to trivial things though and not serious problematic situations where you need to have a strong back and hold your ground.

I believe I have done everything that I wanted in the RP life.

I do not own any.

Last edited:

Lincoln Krown

Lincoln Krown
Player
1. Your name IRL --- Lincoln
2. Your age --- 14 almost 15
3. Time zone --- EDT (basically EST)
4. Average online per day --- depends, usually 5-6 and on weekends probably 8+
5. Your Discord --- Lincoln Krown#5898
6. Your Nickname --- Lincoln Krown
7. Your ID --- 45761

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? --- I want to become an admin, because I have spent a long time in the city of GrandRP, experiencing both legal and illegal sides of the city. I have been a Supervisor in FIB. While also being a Captain of FTO back in LSPD. As well as being HighCommand in gangs too. I have spent a while in the city enjoying every LAST moment of it. I think the next step is to attempt to become an admin, so I can further help this amazing community.

2. What are your strengths? --- Making friends with people, I like to organize logs, and overall organize things If I can help it. I love hanging with people. Another strength I believe is that I will show no bias if I need to.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? --- often too nice, and can be used sometimes to someone else's benefit (I am currently working on that.) my age often makes people think lesser of me, because I am young, they think I can't do the things they do. But I am mature for my age.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? --- Although it would be sad to leave RP in an awesome server. Yes, I would leave my RP life behind for the admin life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) --- I do not own any, (YES) I would sell my businesses if I owned any.

Last edited:

Khang

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Khang
2. Age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +7

4. Average online per day: 4 - 5 Hours ( Sometimes: 6 - 7 Hours )
5. Discord: Maxx#0501
6. Nickname: Max
7. ID: 92608

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I want to help everyone in this city if they have a question. I want to make everyone follow the rules and make sure everyone enjoy good quality RP
-Help the server to grow and reduce bad players.
2. Strengths
- Good listener
- Friendly
- Teamwork
- Previous admin experience
3. Weakness
- I overthink sometimes
- I can be angry sometimes if my emotion is
exceeding
- Yes, I'm prepared everything to be a good admin
- I don't have it yet

ToxicArchit

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Archit

2. Your age-14

3. Time zone-IST

4. Average online per day-6-8

5. Your Discord-ToxicArchit#5409

6. Your Nickname-ToxicArchit

7. Your ID-66331

Additional information

1. want to become admin cuz i want to grow our grand rp and i want to stop hacker if some one braking the so i can punish them in right way you know like RDM CR PG MG VDM DM hacking cheat and many more

2. i can manage time clean and perfectly and i am so respetfull to higher up ever lower rank ppl

3. i have liitel bit anger iuse that s it

4. for sure

5. i dont have bussnes tho lol xD btw yes

Phillup McGroin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Shachem
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: UnDrinkableSpace#4743
6. Your Nickname: Space
7. Your ID: 9712

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? ~ With the city of Grand RP gaining new citizens everyday, I see a lot of mayhem and people trying to learn their way through the chaos. Especially in my time zone (which is about 5 hours behind server time) I notice that a lot of the admins are probably tired from a long day of guiding, correcting, and hosting events. So I want to offer my services and assist with the success of the city of Grand RP so that the hardworking admins can rest, knowing that they can relay on me to continue serving and guiding others to uphold the citizens to the golden standards the creators have intended it to be.
2. What are your strengths? Detail orientated, Observation, Fluent in the English language, and determined to always make improvements.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Situations that fall outside of the guidelines, meaning, If there is no protocol to deal with a "situation" I rather pass the task over to a higher up or rather not deal with it myself.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? ~ Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? ~ Yes

Crimerate

Player
Player
Information
1. Tray Lee
2. 16
3. MST (Mountain Standard Time)
4. 6 hours
5. Trae#2872
6. Jay Wessex
7. 7498
Additional information
1. I want to become a admin for grand RP because I want to help lower the amount of rule breaks and hackers. I also think it would be a good way to grow, meet new people, and learn new skills for the future.
2. I'm a great listener and I am able to learn new things very quickly. I have been staff on a DM server where there were many cheaters, so I know how to properly deal with someone I believe is cheating. I'm a respectful guy and I don't think people really have a problem with me.
3. Well, I think my weakness is the stress of something new, for example, the position as admin on the server. This is because I dont want to fuck up anything or make anyone disappointed.
4. Yes.
5. Yes, don't even have one anyways.

Razerite

Player
Player
Aarya Gautam
IST
14-15 hours
Razerite#5272
Razerite
Razerite Austin

I want to become an admin because I want to make sure everyone follows the server rules so that everyone enjoys RP.
I want to help the server to grow and take action against those who don't know how RP works or scammers/spammers

My biggest strength is patience, time management and co-operation with players.
I am good at maths and speak fluent English.
Have managed some events in other FiveM servers.

My weakness is that I am serious about my job

Yes

Yes

Shane Muga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information.
1. Shaiden Attard
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 4-8 hours
5. London Scammer#2504
6. Shane
7. 38848

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin to make sure everyone enjoys their roleplay.
2. My strength is my dedication to get something done on time.
3. My weakness is that my hours may differ since I am currently a college student.
4. yes
5. yes

Charles Kleinstein

Player
Player
Information

1. Dein Name IRL: Cagri

2. Ihr Alter: 29

3. Zeitzone: GMT+4

4. Durchschnittlich online pro Tag; 8-10 Stunden

oder mehr 5. Deine Zwietracht: Charles Bronson #7871

6. Dein Spitzname: Charles

Charles Bronson 7. Ihre ID: 2391

Zusätzliche Informationen

1. Warum möchten Sie Admin werden? Ich möchte Admin werden, weil ich Menschen gerne helfe und zweitens wirklich gerne über jede Rollenspielsituation diskutiere. Ich mag es auch, allen Spielern beim Einstieg zu helfen oder bei ihren Problemen zu helfen .
2. Was sind Ihre Stärken? Ehrlich, kritisch denkend, fleißig, Disziplin, Hingabe.
k3. Was sind Ihre größten Schwächen? Ungeduldigkeit und zu ernst in manchen Situationen

4. Wirst du bereit sein, RP Life zu verlassen, um Admin zu werden? Ich würde RP verlassen, aber ich muss mein RP-Konto für die Zukunft noch speichern. (JA)
5. Werden Sie bereit sein, Ihr Unternehmen zu verkaufen? (Es ist beschränkt, ein Geschäft zu haben, während Sie ein Administrator sind): Ich habe kein Geschäft. (JA)
mehr Infos: Ich habe keine Erfahrungen als Administrator bei GTA aber ich lerne schnell und bin sehr fleißig.

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
1. kishan
2. 19
3. IST
4. 6 to 10 hrs
5. KISHAN#1089
6. Sky Dollar
7. 30805

Additional information
1. The reason I want to be a part of this glorious team of administrators is that I can be a great help in maintaining the city's OOC Rules and uphold the discipline inside the City. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. All the weaknesses I had before, I've worked on them now and it has made me a better man. I can say that all the weaknesses that were possesing me are now a thing of the past

4. Yep

5. Yes sir

Quis Davis

Player
Player
Information
1. Maarquis
2. 26
3. EST
4. 7-8 hours
5. Quis#0716
6. Quis Davis
7. ID:1041

Additional information

- I have been on EN1 for quite some time (almost 50 years) I have played on a gang member, high command, I was leader of Ballas for a full term. I have experience on the legal org side as well as. I have been in FIB for almost a month now. I think this would be a great new experience for me as I am familiar with the rules of the server and the time I can dedicate to this as an admin would be better as being a NA player a lot of gang activities happen very early morning for me and most of time on the server is around 16:00-5:00.

- I am a black and white kind-of person. Rules are rules and they are in place for a reason, regardless if the player at the time does not agree. I am more than happy to take some time to explain things in different ways to help people understand as working in the field I do OOC I understand that sometimes things need to be broken down a little more for certain individuals. I am also fair and understanding in-the-sense I can also see both sides to pretty much every situation and understand the occasional one-offs. I believe I would be a good admin for these reason.

- I am very direct when speaking and believe that some people take this as disrespect even though I don't intend it in that manner.
- In group settings I will not speak unless spoken too. There are occasions where sometimes I feel like I can add value to whatever is being discussed but I will old that idea back.

- I don't think I will have a problem leaving RP at all.

5: Will you be ready to sell your business?
- Lowkey down bad, no businesses to get rid of LMAO

I appreciate you for taking the time to read this.

Ron DeLuca

Player
Information
1. Ron Polley
2. 22+
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6 to 8 hours
5. RedSkyRon#2667
6.Godfather Ron
7. ID - 17860

Additional information

I enjoy working with a gaming server, I prefer routine work. I believe that I can bring value to the team in your server. Considering everything I know about the this game server and about myself, the position of an administrative assistant seems like a perfect choice.
I’ve always preferred to work in groups and find that my collaborative nature is one of my strongest attributes. On projects that I directed, I work well to inspire diverse team members and work side by side with them to achieve the project goals.
I am incredibly introverted, which makes me wary of sharing my ideas in a group setting or speaking up during team meetings. I feel that I had good intentions, I just wasn't always comfortable speaking up. After my team didn’t meet expectations on two consecutive projects, I decided to start making changes to get more familiar with sharing my ideas for the benefit of my team. I took local improv classes and started trying to get comfortable discussing my thoughts. It's still a work in progress, but it's something that I've improved dramatically over the past year.

Yes I will.
5: Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes for sure.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Vatsal Mishra
IST (GMT+5:30)
5-6 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Kelvin West

Additional Information
1. I want to be an Administrator to help others along with making the server better as a whole and help the growth of this community. There are a lot of people that whom come onto the server and troll and aren't here for RP and I don't want the people that are here to RP be disrupted by them. I appreciate this server and I wanna help make it a good environment. Also to help the new people so they can ease better in the transition.
2. My strengths are communication, motivation, patience, time management and honesty
3. My weaknesses are that I'm stubborn, pay to much attention to detail and I get a little agitated when I get interrupted by people.
4. Yes I will be ready to leave RP when the time comes
5. I will be ready to sell my business if I become an admin

Daniel34

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Daniel
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: MST
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Daniel34#6395
6. Your Nickname: Daniel
7. Your ID:12664

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I want to make sure people follow rules, so that people can enjoy the game and help new players so. that the game may grow into something greater.
My strengths are making sure people are following rules and staying on task.
My greatest weakness are keeping up with the latest trend.
I am so ready to leave RP life because I want to be able to help people and make sure that there are no hackers or trolls out there.
I have no business so I am ready for some action.

Nije

Player
Player
Ahmad Qasem
EET
13-16
Nije#3880
Nije

I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works

My biggest strength is time management
My weakness is : IAM NOOB WITH DATABASE
Quick Lerner
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin

My weakness is my strength some times
i have experience with Python and HTML,css and little java script

yes

yes

Blue Flocka

toxic revenge
Player
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 6-12
5. Your Discord: GhxulTV#4670
6. Your Nickname: Blue Flocka
7. Your ID: 31765
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I have been in many illegal and legal orgs which means ive seen how both sides of the city is like.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if I think someone is being a idiot I’d tell them.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yupp
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom