Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Muga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information.
1. Shaiden Attard
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 4-8 hours
5. London Scammer#2504
6. Shane
7. 38848

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin to make sure everyone enjoys their roleplay.
2. My strength is my dedication to get something done on time.
3. My weakness is that my hours may differ since I am currently a college student.
4. yes
5. yes

Darkstar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name: Shubhojyoti Datta
2. Your age: 19
3. IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 9-10 Hrs
5. Darkstar#4926
6. Darkstar Dotexe
7. 30947

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think I have enough experience that is required to know all the rules of the server. I have worked under both spheres of influences on the server, the crime and the state. In my journey of around 6 months on this server as IC, I have spent around 4 months in NG, 2 months as the deputy and 2 months as a high command over there. I have also been in SS for around 2 weeks, so this shows that I have good knowledge about the state side of the server. After leaving NG, I decided to join Ballas and I have been a high command in Ballas as well for around a month now (Kalitaa's term) which shows I have knowledge about the crime side as well. I understand how tiring the job of an admin could be since we have over a 1000 active players on our EN 1 server event after the launch of EN 2 serverand other server too, I would like to use my knowledge that I have gained by spending so much time on the server, to help the new players understand the rules and help them grow on the server. I will make sure not even a single person who approaches me for a problem, does not go back with empty hands. With my experience, I can also suggest people how to react RPly in a particular situation.

My strengths are - a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Abo Basel

Player
Player
1.Ziad
3.UTC +2
7-13 Hours A Day (Weekends 10-15 Hours)

5. Alexxx#7248
6.Alex May

1. Because I have lived in the city for a long time and have studied everything there is to know about it, I want to be an administrator. I've worked with a number of criminal and legal groups, which has given me a unique view on the city. As an administrator, I'd like to branch out and attempt something new. As an administrator, I'd be able to improve everyone's game experience in the city and help individuals better grasp how roleplaying works.
I've even spent hours reading the server's regulations over and over again.

2. I have the qualities of being understanding, courteous, and capable of leading when needed. I'm a diligent worker, and my efforts will be visible.

3. My greatest flaw is that I am very honest, which can lead to people being unable to accept honest comments.

4. Yes, I am prepared to quit my RP life to work as an administrator.

5. Yes, if I ever own a business, I am prepared to sell it.

masked-hacker-in-a-hoodie-standing-in-corporate-data-center-with-rows-picture-id802320762

Last edited:

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
1. Ross Deetlifs
2. 22
3. GMT+2
4. 6-8 hours
5. dds#0167
6. Rossie Blu
7. 53743

Additional information

1. I want to become an admin to assist in providing a better RP environment for all players.
I want to ensure all rules are being followed and to teach those who do wrong the right way to go on in their RP world.
I want to assist the new players in finding their way around the GRP world.

2. One of my greatest strengths is my knowledge of GRP city.
Being a quick learner.
Never afraid to ask a question.

3. I can be a little too straightforward with people and say it how it is and some people get hurt by that.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Anubhav
2. 22
3. IST
4. Around 6 to 8 hours and could be more on weekends or holidays
5. Mathew Jane#0192
6. Mathew Jane
7. 15243

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

It’s been more than 5 months playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Deputy Chief and I also have a little experience of working in the Government, LSPD, FIB. I also have been a part of the gang . As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So I think that its time that I should use my knowledge about this server to help the other new players so that they can have a good time in this server. So I think I will be a great help to the administration team.

My strengths are that I am a patient, optimistic, quick learner, Hard working, smart worker and one of my biggest strengths is that I listen and observe everything and then take a decision

3. What are your greatest weakness?
My weakness is that sometimes in making things perfect I end up in delayed delivery of those things

4. Will you be ready to leave the RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes, I am ready to sell my business to become an admin

Leon Baker

Player
Player

Information

1. Leon Baker
2. 18
3. UTC +4
4. 10-14 hours (Online from 10:00 to 24:00 City Time)
5. Leon Baker#1313
6. Leon Baker
7. 60399

Additional Information

• I have been a part of the Grand RP community for three months now and I think it is the time for me to contribute more for the project. As an EMS employee and SAHP officer I have witnessed many situations which were handled poorly due to low RP. Lots of players think that this is an arcade server where they can do whatever they want to and that ruins the RP experience for those who do not deserve such treatment. I would like to use my experience, knowledge and skillset to improve the situation by ensuring that players know the Administration is always here to help and protect them from having a negative experience on the server. Additionally, my excellent availability throughout the whole day, especially during the peak hours, would be beneficial to clear the backlog of the reports and ensure the players get quick responses in-game and on the forum.
  • Hard-Working - According to the horoscope I am a capricorn, so that should be self-explanatory.
  • Fair - I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
  • Multi-Tasking - Ability to deal with several tasks at the same time helps me to make my work more productive.
  • Time Management - Ability to properly manage time helps me to use the full potential of my multitasking skills.
  • Previous Experience - Worked as Game Moderation Team Leader in a different project for a few years.
  • Too Detail Oriented - Focusing too much on details can be a bit stressful sometimes.
  • Self-Criticism - While forcing myself to do better and to do more can be great, that can be stressful too.
  • I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
  • I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

Last edited:

Rooster Yaghobi

Code Name "Maverick"
Player
Information:
1. Rooster
2. 20
3. USA (PST - WEST COST)
4. 6 to 10 hours
5. Rooster .-.#9679
6. Rooster Lopez
7. 25394 I've played for about a year on Five M as a mod on a bunch of servers, and recently found this server.

Other Info :
1. I would like to become an admin to make sure nobody breaks the rules or goes against the RP-ing rules. I want to keep the server like it is, as it is one of the best servers right now, and give punishment to people who go against these rules.
2. Multitasking, Time management, Making good decisions, Learning and doing stuff fast and high quality, I am taking Spanish currently, and I am excelling at it, Admin of Five M for about a year or so, I am very familiar with RP, (Admin roles, Player rules, What you do In character and out of, And many more.)
3. The biggest weakness for me is that I can get overwhelmed for about a couple of minutes, This happens VERY rarely and only for a short period.
4. Yes, 100%
5. Yes.

( This is similar to the one I have posted before. I left administration before to go back to RP for a little. So I know what im doing. )

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Ashhar Ansari
2. 18
3.GMT 5:30
4. 8hr
5. gamingwitha03#6690
6. ashhar
7. 90180
Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
2. My biggest strength is my Family
3. My greatest weakness is when someone blame me without my fault
4. Never
5. Never

SanthoshOP

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Sai Santhosh
India
4hours
Santhosh San#0001
Sai

1.I want to become an admin because
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works

2.My biggest strength is time management

3.Talk Wrong about Parents and Grand Parents

4.Yes

5.yes

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Meet Pandya
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: Meet Pandya #1307
6. Your Nickname: Meet Saint
7. Your ID: 17199

Additional information

• In last week I observed that there were lack of admins, as I had to wait for more than 30 mins for admin's reply. Moreover, I asked a question 2 days back and didn't get response till 2 hours and till now i didn't receive any answer. So, as I know all the server and forum rules, I will be helpful to the players and can respond them quickly with the precise answer. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue as long as I am there. and I will put my 100% for the players to make them feel they are doing RP.
  • As I have worked as CS in IRL, I know how to reply politely to make new people stay in city for longer and forever.
  • I am calm and understanding, so if anyone is frustrated, I can make them feel special and resolve their issue as well.
  • As I know all the rules, I can assist player quickly.
  • I am fluent in English language.
  • Its my first time to become admin in this server, it may take some time for me to learn how to operate the commands.
  • Yes, it will be totally fine for me to leave RP.
  • Yes I do not have any personal business right now.

Last edited:

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Trey
2. 18
3. EST
4. 7-13 hours a day
5. Icetraybox76#9040
6. Trey Windsor
7. 26198

- I want to be a admin because I see how much time they put in to help out with everything they do, seeing everything they do wanted to make me apply I am good with helping out people and being a admin you can help people out with alot of things, I know for sure when I was new to the city I needed a lot of help and they told me everything I needed to know, I also want to be a admin because it’s a very fun experience and a very good trait to have.

- My strengths are getting things done very fast but done with no mess ups, I work well with others, I’m never afraid to help someone out, I’m good at any task that comes my way and I will get it done, for example if someone was getting abused by someone breaking a server rule I would help out as fast as possible, if I’m in charge of hosting a event I can get it done very very fast. No matter what I have to do I will be there to help those are my strengths. I am very good with following directions

- My greatest weaknesses are nothing.

- I will 1000% ready to leave RP life to help out with the BEST city of all time and dedicate all my time and attention to helping out with anything and everything.

- Yes I will

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
1. IRL NAME: An Vu
2. Age: 23
3. Timezone: Central (CST), I'm also being on GMT as well
4. Average online daily: 8-12 hours+ (Weekend could be more)
5. Discord name: Andy.#8888
6. Nickname: Andy Margiela
7. ID: 45908

1. Why do you want to become admin:
    - I would like to help the city RP experience be better. I've been in the city long enough(7 months) and be able to understand all the rules. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and pusnish them, also teach them how to keep the rule and not breaking it again.
    - Ticket response sometimes getting delayed, so I would love to help the admin team with this as well as helping players.
  2. What are your strengths?:
    - I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to.
    - I am really good at self-learning.
    - I've been in most of the best legal org and being HC (SAHP, FIB), also being in illegal side as well. Observing and learning many RP situation which I think I can use my experience to help the server better.
    - Project leader in my job (mastered at Java, PHP, Javascript, Mysql, ...)
    - Working remotely so I'm always being in the city as well as my work at the same time.
  3. What are your greatest weaknesses:
    - I have no weakness that I could think about except arguing with people which I'm not really good at fighting with others.
    - Yes, I'm way more than ready, I enjoyed RP but its time to move to the new thing!
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
    - Yes, I just sold it today and prepared for this!

Last edited:

Leon Baker

Player
Player

Information

1. Leon Baker
2. 18
3. UTC +4
4. 10-14 hours (Online from 10:00 to 24:00 City Time)
5. Leon Baker#1313
6. Leon Baker
7. 60399

Additional Information

• I have been a part of the Grand RP community for three months now and I think it is the time for me to contribute more for the project. As an EMS employee and SAHP officer I have witnessed many situations which were handled poorly due to low RP. Lots of players think that this is an arcade server where they can do whatever they want to and that ruins the RP experience for those who do not deserve such treatment. I would like to use my experience, knowledge and skillset to improve the situation by ensuring that players know the Administration is always here to help and protect them from having a negative experience on the server. Additionally, my excellent availability throughout the whole day, especially during the peak hours, would be beneficial to clear the backlog of the reports and ensure the players get quick responses in-game and on the forum.
  • Hard-Working - According to the horoscope I am a capricorn, so that should be self-explanatory.
  • Fair - I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
  • Multi-Tasking - Ability to deal with several tasks at the same time helps me to make my work more productive.
  • Time Management - Ability to properly manage time helps me to use the full potential of my multitasking skills.
  • Previous Experience - Worked as Game Moderation Team Leader in a different project for a few years.
  • Too Detail Oriented - Focusing too much on details can be a bit stressful sometimes.
  • Self-Criticism - While forcing myself to do better and to do more can be great, that can be stressful too.
  • I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
  • I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

Last edited:

Prada Uchiha

Player
Player
1.Gaga Marsagishvili
3. UTC +4
4. 4+ hours a day
5. Gagla#4378
6.Gagla Random

1.i want to become admin because i find it exciting and i like helping people also i have been in every kind of organization and rp life is not as much fun as it was at the beggining so i want to become admin and help people out with different stuff
2.my biggest strength is that i have been in every kind of rp situation that is possible in game and i am making fair decisions every time and i dont differentiate people depending on their race and i know all the rules and have so much experience in grp
3.my only weakness is that i have never been admin before so i will have to learn everything about it,
4.Yes.
5.Yes
:love:

Max Dregon

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Maximus I'm not saying my last name
2. 21
3. EST
4.3 to 4 hours
5. Maxtheroit1911#4612
6. Max_Dregon
7. 25592

Additional information

1. I want to help I like to help and I just am board so it will be fun :)
2.What are your strengths I'm nice kind and helpful
3.What are your greatest weaknesses I have agery issues
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin Yes
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes I do not have a business

Abo Basel

Player
Player
1.Ziad
3.UTC +1
7-13 Hours A Day (Weekends 10-15 Hours)

5. Alexxx#7248
6.Alex May

1. I want to be an administrator since I have lived in the city for a long time and have learned everything there is to know about it. I've worked with a variety of criminal and legal organizations, giving me a unique perspective on the city. As a system administrator, I'd like to try something different. As an administrator, I'd be able to improve everyone's gaming experience in the city while also assisting others in better understanding how roleplaying works.
I've even spent hours reviewing the server's rules over and over.

2. I have the attributes of being considerate, understanding, and capable of leading when necessary. My efforts will be obvious because I'm a hard worker.

3. My weakness is that I am very honest, which might make it difficult for people to accept honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am prepared to quit my RP life to work as an administrator.

5. Yes, if I ever own a business, I am prepared to sell it.

Thank you for taking the time to read over our applications.

itachi-itachi-uchiha.gif

Last edited:

Prince Hari

Player
Player
Information
1. Harishwar Reddy
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5-8
5. apl_boy#0661
6. Apple
7. 75039
Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone follow the server rules and enjoy perfect RP.
I want to help the server to growth and reduce the Hacker and bad players who dont know RP rules.
2. My biggest strength is Open mindedness and Good at multitasking
3. My weakness is im a Self-critical
4. Yes
5. Yes

Miyagi

Player
Player
1. Maxim Brimsky
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 8-10 Hours
5. Maximka.#6969
6. Miyagi Zoom
7. 41367

1. I want to be an admin because I want to help players, make players happy with events. I want to take care on the players who breaks the rules and make the server healthy and better. I am playing this server for a while and I know everything, every rule, every event, know how to handle with the players in this city.
I am playing this server for about 6 month and I cannot find anymore something in RP that I don't know or that makes me fun. Therefore, I would like to be an admin in order to do some changes and help people with all of my knowledge on this server and it will be good opportunity to do some changes for myself also and quit the RP in order to help people more.

2. my strengths are: I know 3 Languages i am patient with people im Hard worker fast learner

3. weaknesses: my weaknesses are that i dont have any :)

4. yes

5. yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom