Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOP

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Sanyam
2. 16
3. IST
4. 4 to5 hrs
5. KingOP#6562
6. Torreto King
7. 65955

Additional information
1. i want to become a admin as i really like to punish the rule breakers . when i find anyone breaking rules i wait there and wait for the admin to come so that they can be punished .
2. my strength is that i can remember anything that i hear or read in 1 to 2 times
3. that i sometimes get a bit angry and start blabbering anything but at that time i do something else for 5 min and i will be alright.
4. Sure
5. Sure

Alfie John

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL. My name is Alfie John
2. Your age. I am 14 almost 15 (i am very mature so don’t worry about that 😁)
3. Time zone. GMT
4. Average online per day. 8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord. AlfieJ#6162
6. Your Nickname. My nickname is Alfie John
7. Your ID. 57101

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin in the city because i have seen some of the issues such as the anti afk, rdm, vdm and even more. I know pretty much everything about this city and how it works so i think i would be a great member of the administration team. i really hope that i can set a good example for other people in the city and that i can make their expierence as great as mine is right now.
2. What are your strengths? Since i have been in almost all legal orgs i have developed very good communication skills and i have also gained very good team and leadership skills as i am currently deputy head of the training division in FIB. i am online for very long amounts of time and i am available nearly all the time depending on what i have going on irl. i am also really good at taking information in to improve on mistakes i have made or just to improve in general, i am also good with my communication skills and by that i mean i can tell someone what they did wrong in the correct format on in this case choice of words.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I have to go to school which could and will reduce online hours but only by a little bit.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? It will be sad to let rp life go as i love every single person i have met along the way but since this has been my dream for so long i am ready to leave rp life to make others ic life's better.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i do not own any.

Last edited:

Mona Darling

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1.Atharv Pandey
3.GMT(+5:30)
4.5-6 Hours
5.Shin Chan#9388
6.Mona Darling
Additional information
1.I have been in server for like 210 plus days and i have been through most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting in an organisation i have seen it all in between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs now the new players have so many privilege to spawn their cars for free back then we didn't had so much of free opportunities, so now i want to experience the game from gods eye (from admins POV). I've been in the server since a long time now and I really like being here. I've been in EMS for more than 120 days now and I have learnt alot. I am really professional and punctual.I am a strict follower of all rules myself, whether it is city, govt org or gangs. And at times I also make sure that the others are following them as well as much as I can. But due to limited abilities, almost more than 50% of the times I have failed and been ignored by the citizens. So I want to become one of the administrators so that I can efficiently use this skill set for this role and make the city a better place. Also, as we all know, the city is growing day by day and I would like to make my contribution to ensure it's smooth running.
I am fascinated with the work city Admins have been doing. I am really in awe of their support and I also want to contribute a little to the city as well. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside with other admins would be a great pleasure for me. I always give 200% in what ever I do and I believe I can be a really good addition to the team.
2. I am really good at communication. I am a good people's person. Effective leadership skills, I am a quick learner as well, my trainer would need to put minimum effort to mold me into the role. I know languages like English and Hindi.
3. I cannot be in the city for more than the time mentioned above. Not good at arguing with people. I do not have any previous administrator experience, but looking forward to start here since I am a quick learner
4.Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5.Yes

Raymond Reddintun

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Name: Mohammad Faraj
TimeZone: +3 GTM or +2 server time
Average online per day: 4 to 10 hours depending on the day
Discord: ! ~ MohammadF#3361
NickName: Raymond Reddingtun
ID: 59505

Additional information

(i) Firstly I think the server needs some help with the admin thing because sometimes they don't
response, so I think that I can help with that.

(ii) Secondly the server is becoming more and more popular in Arab countries and I am native
Arabic speaker so I can help with that too plus I have solid English.

(iii) Lastly I have good experience in managing RP servers, I have worked on several servers
in the past 1 and a half years

(i) Good communicator with people
(ii) Good experience in JAVA and C programing
(iii) Good experience with photoshop designer
(iv) Always active even if I'm not home
(v) I speak three languages and learning two more
(vi) Good group worker

I just have one weakness

(i) sometimes I just go away from the internet for sometime

The answer for that is YES

The answer for that is YES

sadakshhh

Player
Player
1.Sadaksh
3.GMT +5:30
4.9-10 sometime 13
5.sadakshhh#5216
6.Dan Decker
- Additional information
1.The reason i want to become an admin because I can’t see wrong happening anywhere. Many people in the server break rules do power gaming and do many other things in their interest that ruin the experience for other players and due to this reason most of the players leave the city. I think most of the issues should be resolved in the game itself. I really want to punish the people who do pg on new comers in the city and at the the end it’s a game so people come here to enjoy and not to be frustrated by someone else’s actions .this is a very beautiful server in which people from many regions play so need to keep a check for healthy playing environment for everyone
2. I can speak two languages Hindi and English and m very polite to everyone in talking
3.As I said can’t see wrong happening anywhere so i had to go to the bottom of the issue to solve it no matter what.
4.yes
5.not have any

Phoenix Saint

Player
Player
Information:

1.Prakash
2. 23
3. GMT +5:30
4.4-5 Hours
5. PHOENIX#8959
6. Phoenix
7. 25761

Additional Information:

1. I want to become an admin so I can help people to have good rp, to make sure that no one go against or break rules. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I want to give my best.

2. My strength is that I work hard and I am calm so can handle any situation. I always stick towards one goal and never do anything unless I achieve it. I respect each and every person

3. I have trust issue but I'm working on it.

4. Yes

5. As of now, I don't have any businesses under my name.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
1. IRL NAME: An Vu
2. Age: 23
3. Timezone: Central (CST)
4. Average online daily: 8-12 hours+ (Weekend could be more)
5. Discord name: Andy.#8888
6. Nickname: Andy Margiela
7. ID: 45908

1. Why do you want to become admin: I would like to become admin because I want to help the city RP experience be better. I've been in the city long enough and be able to understand all the rules. I would love to give justice to people who breaks the rule and pusnish them.
2. My Strengths: I am always dedicate myself into learning things that are needed to. I am really good at self-learning. I've been in most of the best legal org and being HC (SAHP, FIB). Observing and learning many RP situation which I think I can use my experience to help the server better.
3. My greatest weakness: I dont think i have any weekness.
4. Am i ready to leave rp life: Yes I'm ready, I've had enough fun with RP, and I would love to try out a new thing as well as helping the server to be better
5. Will i be ready to sell business: Yes, I just sold my business and ready for it!

Last edited:

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Kahi
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone- Hawaii Time
4. Average online per day- 4 to 12 hours, depends on day.
5. Your Discord- Kahi#7777
6. Your Nickname- Kahi
7. Your ID- 33481

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?- I am currently Deputy Sheriff of SAHP so I have had many interactions with god work and saw how they do their work. After seeing many situations, I felt encouraged to try it out myself if I can too, and try and do more than what I can do now.
2. What are your strengths? I have 4 months of Legal Organization experience and I know all rules and how to properly enforce them. I am good at creating an ethical communication environment when it comes to addressing conflict and never overstep boundaries in place.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? The amount of time I can put in on 2 days because of IRL work.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?- Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- Yes

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1.Gaga Marsagishvili
3. UTC +4
4. 4+ hours a day
5. Gagla#4378
6.Gagla Random

1.i want to become admin because i find it exciting and i like helping people also i have been in every kind of organization and rp life is not as much fun as it was at the beggining so i want to become admin and help people out with different stuff
2.my biggest strength is that i have been in every kind of rp situation that is possible in game and i am making fair decisions every time and i dont differentiate people depending on their race and i know all the rules and have so much experience in grp
3.my only weakness is that i have never been admin before so i will have to learn everything about it,
4.Yes.
5.Yes

Kent Lee

-The Imposter Kent-
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL
Kent

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT+8

6-12hrs

5. Your Discord
Kentlee#7662

6. Your Nickname

Kent lee

7. Your ID

Additional information

i have been more than 5 months playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing.

My greatest Strength it I can speak English perfectly I’m IT technician I can do coding
Software solve
Microsoft Excel all
Adobe
Quick learner
Past of the History Working on Techician from others RP server

My greatest weakness it some time will forgot something else , having very bad memories ,but no worries im improving my Memories

Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific EMS , Government Secretary , Government DOC , LSPD , Gangster Bloods , Gangster Ballas & Natinal Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

Yes - ( i don't even own any business , and i don't even have the money to buy )

Last edited:

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL name: SAHIL
Your age: 17
Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 5-6 hours
Your discord: SkuLLg0D#5427
Your nickname: Tyrone Dior
Your ID: 31811

Ans: It is been almost 6 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG AND EMS) and Gangs (Marabunta, Ballas & Vagos (Rank 8)) up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

Ans: My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

Ans: yes I am aware of that I have to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin for which I agree.

Ans: yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Agent0409

Player
Player
Name:- Benpremji
Time zone:- +05:30GMT(IST)
Average Online Per Day :-10Hrs
Discord:- Agent0409#4699
Nickname:- Michael Fedorov
ID :-13035

1. The idea of becoming a part of something related to servers and computers and games, I was always up for it. And when I heard about grand RP is hiring server administrators, I knew I had to become .Moreover I have been in this server from months and I know how the city , and somehow my ambition towards games and servers tells me that I have to do something which makes an impact on the residents of beautiful Los Santos. Moreover , I would be glad to provide quality RP to residents of the city and be a part of a fantastic server administrator team.

2. My strengths include knowing multiple languages, Teamwork and fantastic strategic ideas.

3.One of my greatest weakness would be my patience .At times , my weakness has got me a lot of work done but sometimes I get impatient and , but I am currently working on that .

4. If that's a price , I have to pay for providing players quality RP then yes.

5.Currently have no business , but will never buy one if I become a admin.

Last edited:

Ron DeLuca

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ron
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord
RedSkyRon#2667
6. Your Nickname
Redsky Ron
7. Your ID
Additional information
I enjoy working with a gaming server, I prefer routine work. I believe that I can bring value to the team in your server. Considering everything I know about the this game server and about myself, the position of an administrative assistant seems like a perfect choice.
I’ve always preferred to work in groups and find that my collaborative nature is one of my strongest attributes. On projects that I directed, I work well to inspire diverse team members and work side by side with them to achieve the project goals.
I am incredibly introverted, which makes me wary of sharing my ideas in a group setting or speaking up during team meetings. I feel that I had good intentions, I just wasn't always comfortable speaking up. After my team didn’t meet expectations on two consecutive projects, I decided to start making changes to get more familiar with sharing my ideas for the benefit of my team. I took local improv classes and started trying to get comfortable discussing my thoughts. It's still a work in progress, but it's something that I've improved dramatically over the past year.
Yes I will.
Yes I will.

Carson Oliver

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Mayank
2. Your age:-23
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:- 6 to 7hr
5. Your Discord:- FauxY#9861
6. Your Nickname:- Carson Oliver
7. Your ID:- 14114

Additional information
I joined this server because I saw many people playing it and I liked the UI and the overall interactions that were integrated into the server. I joined the server I had a lot of fun. I got into a gang, family, legal orgs. took part in many of the events. But there were times when I see people that were not following the rules as it ruined the experience of the other players. I caught so many players not following the rules and doing whatever they feel like. I know we have an amazing Admin team and I have reported to them so they can give punishments to them so they do not do that again. so I want to be a part of that team and help the server as much as I can.

I'm determinant because when I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Can remain unbiased and will empathize with players when needed.

Every time I try to make everything perfect but for that sometimes utilized a long time and sometimes for not being perfect I got depressed but I will try my best to cure my weakness

yes

yes

Last edited:

Demmii

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Lorenzo Cozzolino
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. About 2-6 hours a day
5. D!capr!o#1454
6. Daemon Dicaprio
7. 4319

1. I have always belived in helping others even in irl so doing it on an RP server would feel good to help the others understand the meaning of RP and those new players that know nothing about RP, I want to help the server grow in community.

2. I would say my biggest strenght is time managment a little bit of editing.

3. My biggest weakness is that sometimes I sometimes lack confidence.

4. I can say i would pretty much be ready altough im just lvl 6 i have had previous RP expirience on other RP servers.

5. I would be more than ready to do it if i had a bussines.

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Kunal Chaterjeee
3.GMT+5:30
4. 16 hrs minimum
5.Avi#8253
6.Avi Dikshit

1. because i want to help out people who ever don't talk in English nicely but they want to grow up with this lovely server
2.my strenghts are communication, understanding and cool minded
3. my greatest weakness is too talkative sometime
4. I ready to leave my rp life to help out other guys
5.yes i am ready to do all things to help peoples out from there problem
it's my pleasure if i get to serve this lovely community thanks

Miyagi

Player
Player
1. Maxim Brimsky
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 8-10 Hours
5. Maximka.#6969
6. Miyagi Zoom
7. 41367

1. I want to be an admin because I want to help players, make players happy with events. I want to take care on the players who breaks the rules and make the server healthy and better. I am playing this server for a while and I know everything, every rule, every event, know how to handle with the players in this city.
I am playing this server for about 6 month and I cannot find anymore something in RP that I don't know or that makes me fun. Therefore, I would like to be an admin in order to do some changes and help people with all of my knowledge on this server and it will be good opportunity to do some changes for myself also and quit the RP in order to help people more.

2. my strengths are: I know 3 Languages i am patient with people im Hard worker fast learner

3. weaknesses: my weaknesses are that i dont have any :)

4. yes

5. yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom