Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln Krown

Lincoln Krown
Player
Information

1. Lincoln Kidd

2. 14 almost 15 (I'm mature I will make sure I prove myself :) )

3. Eastern Daylight Time

4. 5+ hrs a day

5. Lincoln Krown#5898

6. Lincoln Krown

7. Your ID: 45761

1. Why do you want to become an Admin?

I want to become an admin because, I’ve been in the server for 3 almost 4 months now I have been to most orgs did my share had all my fun, I think the next goal for me would be is to become an admin. I want to help the community of GrandRP the best I can since this was my first RP server and by far the best I’ve seen. I personally love the administration on this server and think it would be a blessing to join them.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are that I like to fill out logs and update rosters, so if that’s anywhere I’d love to do it. I love people. And I’d say I’m kind and determined when my mind is set on it.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I’d say my confidence sometimes, although I have been working on it and have gotten better at showing my confidence in things

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I would, although I love the fact of rping in the server, I would gladly give up rp life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, as I do not own a business this will be no problem.
I have no issue leaving RP if it means I can help new and experienced players in their troubles

Last edited:

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
1. Jay
2. 18
3. EST
4. 6+ Hours
5.Sosa#0075
6.Sosa

1. I want to become an admin because I want to help people on a daily basis with any issues they may encounter in the city or any questions they have in the grand RP server. I have been playing on this server for a long time since launch with only 2 rule breaks. I want to be apart of the team that can make this sever grown and be more know for having the best non whitelisted community.
2. My greatest strength is that I always strive to do my best in something that I enjoy with full commitment, and this is why I’m here.
3. My greatest weakness is that I may push too hard or overwork myself in certain situations.
4. Yes, I am ready and fully committed.
5.Yes I am.

Last edited:

Nick Versace

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Rafae

2. Your age

3. Time zone
(GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day
7 hours

5. Your Discord
SAHIL KHAN#4574

6. Your Nickname

Nick Ryan

7. Your ID

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an administrator because I believe I can help the server/city maintain it's roleplay integrity. There are a lot of players who don't respect the rules or the hard work that GrandRP has put into it's creation. I love, adore, and revere the creation that is GrandRP and want to make sure that people don't take anything away from it's amazing form. I want to be an administrator to help people enjoy this beautiful server without interruption from people who only want to troll or cause problems.

My strengths consist of hard worker, Time management, patience, positive attitude and calm .

My weakness that I have improved greatly, especially while in this city, has been impatience. This is something I have to practice greatly, in this server especially, while helping new RP players understand the nuances of RP.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I'm so sure, as an RP player iv been here for allot of time and I want to start takin care of the server now.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Basically I don't own any business as of now so its not an issue for me.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
1. Sattvik Tiwari
2. 18
3. IST (GMT +5:30)
4. 8-9hours
5. Sattvik#0420
6. Eternal Balenciaga
7. 14271

Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I did. As an old player , I have seen a lot on this server and I just feel that I will only be an asset to the admin team.

2. In my opinion , If I talk about my strengths I can say a lot of stuff . But I think , they aren't for me to judge. I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If we talk about technical strengths though , I am fluent in Both Hindi and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren't as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that that will come in handy to the staff team :)

3. My weaknesses are that I can get hyper and loud sometimes . Also , sometimes I talk a bit more than I'm supposed to.

4. Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If I can help make people's experience better , then sure .

5. Yes (I don't have one anyways)

Reactions: Evo

AlbertKings

LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

ISHAN ADITYA
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Indian Standard Time(GMT+5:30)
3 Hrs
5. Your Discord
ISHAN ADITYA#9207
6. Your Nickname
Ishan Adity
7. Your ID

Additional information

i want to help every citizen of the city and answer each and every questions
good listener , team work
sometimes i can leave the game because of some personal problems
yes i will leave my rp life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i dont have any buisness

Last edited:

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yash Parashar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord - yashparashar69#5706
6. Your Nickname - Yash Astro
7. Your ID - 22583

Additional information
a) Since I have done so many things now I want to help or guide people to enjoy a fair and good quality RP.
b) I want the community to be better free from rule breakers and hackers because these are the only person who don't let others to experience the quality RP.
a) I have patience and a supportive Nature.
b) I have no anger issue.
c) I am dedicated to my work, if any one needs me I am ready to help them at any time.
: Now since I have given my so much time to the game it seems like I don't have any weakness I can handle situation pretty good now.
: Yes
: Yes

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 18
3. EST
4. 2-5 hours
5. .ethan#0466
6. Ethan Versace
7. 2401

Additional Information
1. I want to be an admin because I want to help the server be better for everyone and enforce the rules of the server. Ive seen a lot of rule breaks from people since I first came into the server and have always tried helping newer people with the rules but I just cant do enough right now. I want to be able to issue punishments to those who deserve them and be able to do all I can to help the server grow and meet its max potential. I also want it to be a better place for everyone new or old so that the server doesn't end up dying.
2. My biggest strength would be that I am a very patient person and that I don't get mad easily and my English skills are very good.
3. My greatest weakness would probably be that I do not trust easily and in order to believe someone I would need to see for myself or see evidence of something that they claimed happened.
4. Yes I am definitely ready.
5. If I did have a business I would be ready to sell but I do not.

pranith sanz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Pranith Reddy
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours daily
5. Your Discord: Pranith Sᴀɴᴢ#3105
6. Your Nickname: Pranith Sanz
7. Your ID: 45880

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good.something
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I lose my patience some time and when I see people breaking the rulz I cant see that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, for sure
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, but I did not have one

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
Information
1. Joshua
2. 16
3. PST
4. 4-5 hours
5. EdgE#0758
6. Johnny Green
7. 44242

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I want to teach people how to follow server rules and how to stop getting admin punishments. I also want to help out with the contact admins in game as sometimes it takes 20 minutes to get a reply when someone needed it at that moment.
I’m a quick learner and a hard worker
Easily getting ahead of myself
Yes
Yes

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL Melissa
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4-6
5. Your Discord God Complex#2020
6. Your Nickname Fanci Darling
7. Your ID 41265

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Bored of RP, It would be nice to have something else to do that will also be helpful to others, whether it be to players or just helpful to staff. I feel it is important that people are subjected to the most positive gameplay experience the server can offer, which is achieved by fairly enforcing rules etc.
2. What are your strengths? I am pretty amazing. I am nonbias and can offer fair and just penalties while maintaining a high level of professionalism. I am non-judgemental and have a lot of patience, and am good at communication.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I would say that the weakness I have is the amount of self-criticism I have on myself as I strive to be the best me I can, I am also a bit too meticulous at times.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, As I don't really engage in much RP as of lately.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I would like to be an admin on EN 2 only as I do not own anything there.

Juan Margiela

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jonas
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: JonasHoj#4936
6. Your Nickname: Juan Margiela
7. Your ID: 26399

Additional information
I would like to become an admin because I want to give back to the community, and I think becoming an admin, and doing a lot of work as an admin would do just that.

My strenghts include but are not limited to:
- I thrive in stressful situations
- I am friendly and respectful, but still have a sense of justice
- I am a team player

My weaknesses are:
- Sometimes I use too much time on different tasks and assignments because I want to do it perfectly
- I can be too loud when speaking in a group because I want to add something to a topic

Yes

Yes

Liam Robertson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Liam Robertson
2. 20
3. GMT
4. 6-9 hours
5. Liam Robertson#5095
6. Robertson
7. 64185

Additional information
I have been on this server for around three or so months now. I have mostly spent my time in SAHP, where I was able to advance to a prominent Chief position under the one and only Larry McGavin. Across the experience I have gained in the organization I have realized the challenges some orgs face (both legal and illegal) and how vital they are to making the server enjoyable for all. My main goal as admin will be to help improve the RP of orgs as this will only benefit the server and make the build on the great experience that I have been having but for others.

I consider myself to be a respectful and logical person, I am an extremely fast learner and when I love something I give it my absolute all, on top of this I love working with other people and learning new things from them as I believe there is something to be learned from every single person.

I believe my greatest weakness's are that I can be overly critical of myself at times and get myself down when I cannot do something properly I guess this is because I am so used to picking things up naturally and quickly.

Yes, I have loved it a lot but I feel I am ready to make the jump.

Yes, I don't own any business'

Tyler Haze

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Marko
2. Your age: 34
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: I usually average around 6-8 hours per day. Weekends 8+
5. Your Discord: Tyler Haze #7551
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Haze
7. Your ID:18997

Additional Information

I've been in the city for 7-8 months now , and I think Ive seen it all . I know the ghetto and city rules since Ive been in high rank positions in legal and illegal organizations . I know basic commands for assistant admins , and how to respond to tickets .
I want to become an admin assistant to help out this city reach its max potential .Scripts are amazing , community looks good , there is just a lot of bloodthirsty gentlemen that need to be corrected and led to right RP way . There are new citizens flying in every day , old ones bending the rules , tons of metagamers that need to be corrected .
In all honesty , Ive been training people on ghetto and city rules, 10 codes and penal codes for months now , and I fell like its time to help in a global way , when ever and how ever u find it useful . I was offered by Abraham and Mujo to be state curator (admin lvl5) on balkan server , but I rejected it because at that time I just could not spare enough time to do my job at the highest lvl .

I have a lot of experience with people and hectic situations , before while working as an admin in other city I was able to handle loud blood pumping situations . I'm very empathetic and moral person . I can look at both sides of an argument and see each person's point of view. I am mature , 34y IRL , CEO of multiple companies, level-headed, and Im incorruptible. I have great diction, great writing skills and good people's skills. I'm speaking several languages (English, German, Croatian-Serbian , Hungarian, Spanish)
My single greatest strength is the fact I know the rules of the city and the ghetto and I can be used to assist making this city even more RP oriented.

I am not familiar with all admin commands within RageMP or how they may work on GrandRP in specific situations . I'm sometimes to good for my own good , witch can be perceived as weakens if left unchecked .

I've had a blast role playing as CO Leader of Vagos , high rank in Bloods and HOD of FiB, but I feel like its time to help out on a larger scale and give back to the community in a global way. I will RP in another city (RS)

Yes , I can sell everything , not attached . Not a unofficial org leader anymore .

Last edited:

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Vatsal Mishra
IST(Indian Standard Time) GMT +5:30
6-7 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Justin Smith

Additional Info:-
1. I Really Want to help people and there are so many new players joining only to create disturbence so they made many player quit who are joining to enjoy this beautiful city and i dont want to see these type of hackers or rule breakers. thats why i want to become an admin because there are so many complaint about these type of players and this is not sufficient 2000 players over 20 -25 Admins if i became an admin i will try to solve as much reports i can. and i want to make this city clean to play so new players stay here and enjoy the maximum limit of Roleplay

2. My Strengths Are :- Quick learner, handling multiple things, a lot of irl and in game experience and time management

3. Weakness :- Everything is a bit difficult to learn at start but with my quick learning qualities, I feel that I am able to overcome it.

4. Yes

5. I Dont have any but if there is one in future i am ready to sell It So Yes!

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Larry
2. 22
3. EST
4. 8 or more hours sometimes early other times later depending on work
5. Keythebeastyo21#7779
6. Larry Mcgavin
7. 42643

1. I would like to become a admin because my time as sheriff for the past 2 months is coming to a end on Sunday and I’d like to begin to help our wonderful community in another way and I think as a admin I can do that I love helping people and making sure that everyone in the server is following the rules because when everyone is it’s a much better roleplay experience for everyone that’s here currently and those that will join our servers down the road. I’ve loved being sheriff because I was able to impact the roleplay and make it better for the future and that’s something I think I could do even more as a god.

2. my strengths are my ability to keep calm under pressure, Ive got good leadership qualities which helped me lead a org, I’m a very good listener and as much as I am a leader I can follow orders easily and without issue.

3. My greatest weaknesses are that sometimes I can overlook things and not catch something but it’s something I’ve always worked on becoming better at and that I can sometimes get side tracked but I always find my way back to what’s at hand usually rather fast

4. yes I would be prepared to leave rp life in order to become a god because I believe I would be able to help people more as a god and continue to help make sure the server stays clean from Cheaters and those that don’t wanna roleplay and just grief.

5. yes I do not currently own and business or houses only vehicle I’d have no issue with not owning a business

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL~ Mika Soseu
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ GMT+11
4. Average online per day~ 6hrs+
5. Your Discord~ Mikks#2770
6. Your Nickname~ Mikks Bolo
7. Your ID~ 50320

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If I am fluent in Both Samoan and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who aren’t as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member. Also I am a quick and engaged learner of new skills or things introduced to me.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

I am ready to sell my business (Don’t own one)

Last edited:

Yoki Vis

Purgatories Fav Ghost
Player
1.Jordan Reed
3.EST
4.5-10 hours
5.IrezumiGhost#6853
6.Yoki Manjiro

Additional information
I want to become an admin mainly cause Im tired of watching people not RP and break rules. As a player in the city and I want to help stop this. This city is so fun and very well made one of the best ones Ive played in, and I want to help keep order while people enjoy the city.

Im a good people person and have good communication skills. Im good at defusing arguments and helping people explain their points. Ive been doing all this while in gangs and having leadership roles as higherups in gangs pretty much since Ive been in the city.

Sometime I have a bad habit of being to understanding and trying to be a people pleaser

yes tbh I want a break from it and just be on the outside looking in and just help others.

I have none, so this isn't a problem

Max Konwell

S0RRY
Player
1. Max
2. 20
3. GMT+3
4. Average online is 7-9 Hrs
5. Money#8112
6. Max Konwell
7. 8873
Additional info
1. I am applying because, I just want to punish people that are breaking rules because i see that happening often and I really want to help people get a better playing experience on the server, I will respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well
2. I know alot about the server and the rules since I have been playing for 6+ months,I am patient and I learn quickly, I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.I have been a part of both Legal and Illegal Organizations which gives me an edge when it comes to helping people and not being biased towards one side.
3. My weaknesses is that I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely, I am always working on myself to improve.
4. Yes i will
5. Yes i will

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Noah Achache
2. 16
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#4506
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am very mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

Yuikun

Player
Player
Ace Jimoto
GMT+8
8-10 Hrs
百合#5510
Yuriko

I want to become an admin because I want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality RP
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how RP works
I'd like to apply for an admin/game assistant mainly because I do have spare time while, help assiting it also I been plying in the city for to long since 7month because I enjoy being here.

My biggest strength is time management
Excel
Quick Lerner
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server Admin in other Local servers in my county

My weakness is my strength sometimes
Don't know Encoding
Conversation speech with othere

yes

yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom