Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Robertson

Player
Player
Information
1. Liam Robertson
2. 20
3. GMT
4. 6-10 hours
5. 216 | Sr. Captain L. Robertson#5095
6. Robertson
7. 64185

Additional information
1. I have loved every second of being on this server and would now like to help improve the server and its RP so that others can also have an amazing experience on it.
2. Management, communication, logical thinker.
3. Can be overly critical of myself at times.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Tom Kane

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Anubhav
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours a day currently
5. Your Discord - Dying#0001
6. Your Nickname - Tom Kane
7. Your ID - 69034

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been on this server for around two months now. I have been in SAHP, FIB and GOV on my primary and twink, holding prominent positions in all three of them under very good leaders. Across the experience I have gained in these organizations I have realized the challenges they face and how vital they are to making the server a fun place or in contrast how it’s org members behavior can force a player to quit the server entirely. As an admin my main focus will be to help orgs with RP, and enhance their RP experience. I will be trying my best to improve their responsibilities and tasks. I think the right admin decision makes the difference between everyone having a sour experience or everyone involved having a joyful time. Hence I want to help the server enforce rules in a manner and to a point that no member feels there is any ambiguity.

Secondly I feel this server has the best script I have seen on any server, however till now in terms of the organizations I have been in here we are not delving in and having deep continuous RP. RP experiences are short, fast and situations are very short term. In some cases that’s not a problem but continuously just having these short bursts of RP experiences gets monotonous. The immersion achieve-able through working in an RP situation that spans a week and is progressive is unparalleled. I believe however for something like this to be possible high effort from administration is required to oversee and regulate the nuances. I would like to be in the admin team and assist to help us achieve this.

2. What are your strengths?

I’m very logical and level headed and inquisitive by nature. I'm extremely respectful as I believe that’s the best way to earn some for yourself. I’m also a team player and work well with others. I’m always looking to find a solution that works the best for everyone. Im hard working and a fast learner. I strive to achieve proficiency and greatness in everything I invest myself in.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I can be stubborn and laser focused sometimes on unimportant things. I may always get emotional at times because I’m usually heavily invested and dedicated in the things I do. I am not the best at managing time and usually do procrastinate. Lastly, I care too much about what other people think of me.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

It will be difficult to leave RP as I am enjoying it a lot but as the rule requires it I’ll have to

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

None owned

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1.A.Datta
3.IST(GMT +5:30)
4.3-5 hours
5.Master Jackfruit#0007
6.Master Jackfruitt

1.Ive been in the city for more than 6 months now,I know all the pros and cons of the city,

*Decision making capabilities
*Flexible time zone
*Honesty
these are the key things that will make me exceptionally good as an admin.
Ive been in the city for so long and Ive learned so many things,I know how the city works.

2.Confidence and maturity.

3.Sometimes I cannot cooperate with inactive and Incapable people in higher authority.

4.yes

5.yes

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL~ Mika Soseu
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ GMT+11
4. Average online per day~ 8hrs/10hrs
5. Your Discord~ Mikks#6653
6. Your Nickname~ Mikks Bolo
7. Your ID~ 50320

Additional information

Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I did. As an Gang member I see that the admins have a lot on their plate considering the newer people and the amount of rule breaks people do everyday and I feel like I can help other admins with that.

I'm the kind of person who lets their work do the talking . If we talk about technical strengths though , I am fluent in Both Samoan and English and I feel like I can use that skill to my advantage as I can help bridge the gap between people who arent as fluent in English and people who speak English natively. Also , as I said earlier I have this drive to help every single person in need of it and I feel that I will be useful as a staff member.

I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

Yes, I know that as an admin I will have a responsibility on my shoulders and I wont be able to RP anymore. I won't lie , I will miss it but If that's what it takes to help people out , then so be it

I am ready to sell my business

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jerry Brar
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : JerryBotX#1553
6. Your Nickname : Luis Solomons
7. Your ID : 11332

Additional information

- I want to be an admin because i have played this server for nearby 7 months now during these months i have Gained some experience with which i can help the new players as well as old players with rules. Even i have seen Lack of Admin support while in some scenes admins responds late because they also have to respond to other situations. So i just want to be a part of admin team for the betterment of the Server.

- i stay calm while handling situations. I am Quick Learner. Positive attitude

- Sometimes my anger goes over me then i take some unwanted steps.

- yes i am ready to leave my RP life

- yes

Last edited:

sadakshhh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Sadaksh
3.GMT +5:30
4.9-10 sometime 13
5.sadakshhh#5216
6.Dan Decker
- Additional information
1.The reason i want to become an admin because I can’t see wrong happening anywhere. Many people in the server break rules do power gaming and do many other things in their interest that ruin the experience for other players and due to this reason most of the players leave the city. I think most of the issues should be resolved in the game itself. I really want to punish the people who do pg on new comers in the city and at the the end it’s a game so people come here to enjoy and not to be frustrated by someone else’s actions .this is a very beautiful server in which people from many regions play so need to keep a check for healthy playing environment for everyone
2. I can speak two languages Hindi and English and m very polite to everyone in talking
3.As I said can’t see wrong happening anywhere so i had to go to the bottom of the issue to solve it no matter what.
4.yes
5.not have any

sadakshhh

Player
Player
1.Sadaksh
3.GMT +5:30
4.9-10 sometime 13
5.sadakshhh#5216
6.Dan Decker
- Additional information
1.The reason i want to become an admin because I can’t see wrong happening anywhere. Many people in the server break rules do power gaming and do many other things in their interest that ruin the experience for other players and due to this reason most of the players leave the city. I think most of the issues should be resolved in the game itself. I really want to punish the people who do pg on new comers in the city and at the the end it’s a game so people come here to enjoy and not to be frustrated by someone else’s actions .this is a very beautiful server in which people from many regions play so need to keep a check for healthy playing environment for everyone
2. I can speak two languages Hindi and English and m very polite to everyone in talking
3.As I said can’t see wrong happening anywhere so i had to go to the bottom of the issue to solve it no matter what.
4.yes
5.not have any

d3vilsgaming

Player
Player
1. Ryan
2. 28
3. GMT
4. 12 hours
5. D3vilsGaming#3034
6. Sebastian Fitzcharles
7. 84708

Additional information
1. I would like to become a admin as i think this community is the best i have seen and i would love to be apart of the staff who keep the community together, i would like to help players in anything they need and love dedicating time in helping people, I see this community growing and i would love to be apart of the team helping with the growth of players and be there to support them.
2. I have great personal skills so im great with people and great at listening to people so i can help them, im also great at deescalating issues that come up, im also great at working within a team so can help other members of the team if needed
3. My greatest weakness would probably be im to nice to people sometimes which has backfired on me
4. Yes
5. Yes

Lincoln Krown

Lincoln Krown
Player
My Game assistant application

Information
1. Lincoln Kidd
2. 14 almost 15
3. Eastern Daylight Time
4. 5+ hrs a day
5. Lincoln Krown#0001
6. Lincoln Krown
7. Your ID: 45761

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an Game Assistant? I want to become a Game Assistant because I like helping people and I want to help answer peoples questions and overall help the community as a whole.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths is that I love helping people, I also make sure people get everything equally no bias towards people I am also positive and a quick learner
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I’d say my greatest weakness is when I feel I feel useless in a situation and can’t help out, that really brings me down.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.

Last edited:

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. you have been selected for admin assistant interviews

2708SujjiYT#9860
ijo#9697
Lidor#9283
Precious Daniel George#0977
Aye Yash#0007
Shin Chan#9388
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Jai#6666
active_lazy#6736
Zxetro#3209

Interviews will be at 16:00 in game time November 5th, 2021

Congratulations to all of these people. you have been selected for admin assistant interviews

Wônder#8518
sMILESaLOT#8762
JonnyBoy#2399
Rocky Gabriel#4362
BlueFrost #6607
Sauu#4064
Sushant127#2475
MohammadF#3361
Sourin#5632

Interviews will be at 16:00 in game time November 6th, 2021

Precious DG

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢 😊
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION

1. IRL Name : Precious Daniel George
2. Age : 18
3. Time Zone : +5.30
4. Average online per day : 7 - 8 Hrs
5. Discord : Precious Daniel George#0977
6. Nickname : Precious Daniel
7. ID : 46629

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do u want to become an admin ?
For the past few months I have been in this city . The admins are very active and always help people and fulfil the needs . So , I also want to become an admin so that I can help others and fulfill all their needs and make more happiness in this city .

My strengths are , I'm very polite and very respectful person towards everyone , hard work person , sharp minded .

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
I really don't have any weaknesses to be honest , sometimes I explain very much about small things , but I'm controlling it nowadays .

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?
Yes , I'm ready to leave RP life

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Yes , I'm ready to sell my Business

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Lidor Kamarlekar
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
GMT 3+
4. Average online per day:
7 Hours
5. Your Discord:
Lidor#9283
6. Your Nickname:
Jessica Starlight
7. Your ID:

Additional information
Well I play this game A lot and i have so much fun and i do wanna to help other people to find the rp game fun as I do I believe I can help in a lot of situation and make people love me as an admin and change a lot of people and make the game fun more then now.
i talking with a lot of admins every day and even maybe a lot of them know my name i do like they spirit and i wanna feel one of them as a family i can bring to them more help and assist them in anytime every day even if i am at work i can open my laptop and help them.
I am Loyalty to games and to the people who around me and i not leaving them at all always support them.
My Weakness is when i find a lie about something i can really be sad because he lie to me.
Yes i do have fun in Rp game but its time for me to assist another people so i am ready to leave the RP for it.
Yes i do have a Business but i dont care to give him up for making An Admin

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - gevorg
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - PST
4. Average online per day - 8 hours
5. Your Discord - GhostGhost#9478
6. Your Nickname - Mister Luke
7. Your ID - 1147

Additional information

I have been on this server from the beginning . I have been in SAHP, FIB , GOV , LSPD , and all the gangs. on my primary holding prominent positions in all of them under very good leaders. Across the experience I have gained in these organizations I have realized the challenges they face and how vital they are to making the server a fun place or in contrast how it’s org members behavior can force a player to quit the server entirely. As an admin my main focus will be to help orgs with RP, and enhance their RP experience. I will be trying my best to improve their responsibilities and tasks. I think the right admin decision makes the difference between everyone having a sour experience or everyone involved having a joyful time. I want to help the server enforce rules in a manner and to a point that no member feels there is any ambiguity. and also i have an experience in being admin in German server so i can help with a lot

Secondly I feel this server has the best script I have seen on any server, however till now in terms of the organizations I have been in here we are not delving in and having deep continuous RP. RP experiences are short, fast and situations are very short term. In some cases that’s not a problem but continuously just having these short bursts of RP experiences gets monotonous. The immersion achieve-able through working in an RP situation that spans a week and is progressive is unparalleled. I believe however for something like this to be possible high effort from administration is required to oversee and regulate the nuances. I would like to be in the admin team and assist to help us achieve this.

I’m very fast learner and good listener and i can handle the situation in good way and i am very calm and know to make montages and i know some coding. i am good in managing time. and how to use it correctly i know 3 languages Armenian Russian and English fluently

I can be stubborn and laser focused sometimes on unimportant things. I may always get emotional at times because I’m usually heavily invested and dedicated in the things I do.

It will be difficult to leave RP as I am enjoying it a lot but as the rule requires it I’ll have to

None owned

Mona Darling

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Atharv Pandey
3.GMT(+5:30)
4.5-6 Hours
5.Shin Chan#9388
6.Mona Darling
Additional information
1.I have been in server for like 210 plus days and i have been through most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting in an organisation i have seen it all in between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs now the new players have so many privilege to spawn their cars for free back then we didn't had so much of free opportunities, so now i want to experience the game from gods eye (from admins POV). I've been in the server since a long time now and I really like being here. I've been in EMS for more than 120 days now and I have learnt alot. I am really professional and punctual.I am a strict follower of all rules myself, whether it is city, govt org or gangs. And at times I also make sure that the others are following them as well as much as I can. But due to limited abilities, almost more than 50% of the times I have failed and been ignored by the citizens. So I want to become one of the administrators so that I can efficiently use this skill set for this role and make the city a better place. Also, as we all know, the city is growing day by day and I would like to make my contribution to ensure it's smooth running.
I am fascinated with the work city Admins have been doing. I am really in awe of their support and I also want to contribute a little to the city as well. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside with other admins would be a great pleasure for me. I always give 200% in what ever I do and I believe I can be a really good addition to the team.
2. I am really good at communication. I am a good people's person. Effective leadership skills, I am a quick learner as well, my trainer would need to put minimum effort to mold me into the role. I know languages like English and Hindi.
3. I cannot be in the city for more than the time mentioned above. Not good at arguing with people. I do not have any previous administrator experience, but looking forward to start here since I am a quick learner
4.Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5.Yes

NixieLancer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL randall ivy
2. Your age 48
3. Time zone cst usa
4. Average online per day 10-12
5. Your Discord blazin #0318
6. Your Nickname Nixie Lancer
7. Your ID 74169

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to help people navigate this rp world and have the best enjoyable experience that they can so that they will tell thir friends who havent heard of grand rp come and enjoy the game as well. ive learned enough in this rp server i believe i can help others make the best of their experience
2. What are your strengths? my strengths are i have a heart for people im strick but fair i give everyone a fair chance to plea their case i keep a unbiased opinion of people around me
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? haveing a heart for is also a weakness because ur heart feels for the other person because of the way they are being treated by others but you still have to treat bothe sides fair do for one what u would do for the other
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) dont have one

Last edited:

Corbin MacMillen

MynO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. IRL name:- Neel
2. Age:- 22
3. Time zone:- IST (GMT+05:30)
4. Avg. online per day:- 5-7 hours
5. Discord:- MynO#9729
6. Nickname:- Corbin MacMillen
7. ID:- 25547

Additional information
Q. 1) Why do you want to become an admin?

Ans.) It's been almost 6 months since I'm doing RP in this amazing city, I saw, observed, learned, and suffered almost all types of RP situations in the city whether it is related to legal org, Family, or Gang. Now it came to my mind that why I'm not going for an admin position, and so I applied. It will be a pride and pleasure to support this growing RP server by helping people who really want a high-quality RP and follow City and Server rules and regulations to maintain the discipline. I served as an EMS employee up to Paramedic position, Ballas gang up to rank 5, and now in Vagos with rank 5. I had thoroughly read the rules and encouraged every single player to follow those rules to maintain the high-quality RP. It's not easy to grow an RP server this fast and I'm proud of the team of Administrators and now I think I'm capable to join the admin team.

Q. 2) What are your strengths?
Ans.) Talking about my strengths, the first point that comes to my mind is I'm really good at handling a problem situation no matter how complex it is. I always keep calm and try my best to figure out any situation as best, as fair & as effective as possible. I always talk to others with all my respect and dignity.

Q. 3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans.) One of my greatest weaknesses is I believe people too early and many times in real life also suffered. It's good that I'm aware of my weakness and I'm working my best on it.

Q. 4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans.) Yes, as I said I have almost been through every RP situation and now I'm ready to leave the RP life to support the city.

Q. 5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans.) Yes, I already sold my biz because I'm was planning to fill admin application so I already sold my biz.

Opie West

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Your name IRL: Travis
2. Your age: 47
3. Time zone: Central Standard Time (CST) - Canada!
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours per day normally
5. Your Discord: Blistig#5728
6. Your Nickname: Opie West
7. Your ID: 73327 (EN1), 1717 (EN2)

Additional information
I've really been enjoying my time on the Grand RP servers and this is largely due to the great work the admins do to ensure a truly enjoyable RP gaming experience for everyone. I've encountered numerous situations that would have been frustrating, annoying, unfair, or just negative, to the point where I'd likely have considered quitting, if it weren't for an admins intervention. The most enjoyment I get is from seeing other people having a great time in different RP situations, without stupidity ruining it, and I want to contribute to ensuring that continues to happen.

My biggest strength is problem solving and dealing with people, in intense situations. I'm good at maintaining peace, calming people down and dealing with clients (players, gamers, customers, etc.) in a professional manner. IRL I'm an Infrastructure Engineer with over 30 years experience in all aspects of technology and I'd like to think that might contribute to performing admin duties as well.

My greatest weakness, I'm told, is that I'm often too nice of a guy and can sometimes be a pushover. This usually only relates to trivial things though and not serious problematic situations where you need to have a strong back and hold your ground.

Yes, as I mentioned above, I get the most enjoyment out of experiencing RP situations where people are having a great time, even if I'm not actively involved in them myself and only an observer.

Yes, no issues here whatsoever.

I look forward to hearing from you guys and thank you for your time and consideration!

Habibi Torres

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL Name: Zayd Maachou
IRL age: 15 but I can uphold mature standards
Time zone: GMT
Average time in city: mon-Thursday: 3-5 hours Friday- Sunday 6-10 hours
Discord:NotMaach#1111
Nickname: Habibi Blu
My ID: 65473

Why do I want to become an admin: my past experiences as being an admin In other servers is rather lengthy but this server has great RP and I just want to enhance that.

What are my strengths?: I am very good at time management and staying focused

What are my weaknesses: sometimes my weaknesses is my strength as I care to much for detail

will you be ready to leave your RP life?: yes

Will you be ready to sell your business:

I don’t own a business

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom