Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Wins

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Name IRL:Umar
2. Age:20
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 IST
4. Average online (per day): 5-8 hours(may )
5. Discord id:GoldPool#1506
6. In-game name :Gold Pool
7. In-game id:31505

Additional information

1. Why do you want become an admin?

• I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have been in both legal and illegal organizations
  • I have seen a lot of people do not know what RP is, many people just come in and get banned or de-morganed without knowing what exactly happened
  • I do respect the Grand RP team for their hard work .At the same time It will be my pleasure to work with such a professional and encouraging people.
2. What are your strength?

• I have a good leadership quality
  • I have a good knowledge on c programming
  • I am a fast learner which comes in handy with learning new thing
  • I have a good teaching skill which comes in handy while helping (Guiding) New player
  • I do have a good communication skills and fluent english
3. What are my greatest weaknesses?

• I have a bad habit of finding perfection in everything.
  • I feel discomfort when i leave a work incomplete.(even if it takes 24hrs+)
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to improve the RP quality In the city

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not own a business as of now , but if i own one in future, i am ready to sell my business

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Please Post Your Applications in
Application for admins
Be Patient at the moment its Locked, it Will be Unlocked Shortly.
Do not Post the Application in here and wait for the other section to be Unlocked, and Best of Luck to every applicant.

Bhaskar Bose

Bhaskar Bose
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Sayanhya
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6Hours
5. Your Discord-Sinior#1036
6. Your Nickname-Bob Gunner
7. Your ID-11445
Additional Information
1. Why do I want to become admin
-I have been in city for 3 months now and played both sides illegal and legal participated in several events. And Now I want to try something new and help others in the city and ensure they are following server rules, RP is going on and make sure they are enjoying server

2.) What are my strengths
-My communications skills with other people are good, and I speak fluent English and Hindi. This will help me quickly solve situations with the players to avoid missing out on RP action!
-I am against favouritism and am fair to all people no matter who they are or where they are from.
-I am also good at time management.

3.) My weakness are
-Sometimes I'm too nice to the other person leading me to be more easily persuaded in some situations.
-If I know the opposition is wrong and they argue with me, I get annoyed and frustrated a lot.

-Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

-I do not own any business to sell

Ashura Evans

Player
Player
Name :- Vatsal Mishra
My Age :- 18
My Time Zone :- GMT+5:30
My Average Online :- 6-8 Hrs
My Discord :- 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
My Nickname :- Justin Smith
My ID :- 41543

Additional Informations:-
1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
Ans. I Really want to help the server to grow more by helping out the admins and helping out the players who wants to ask any Doubt and have any problem and I want to make sure that everyone is enjoying RP Life With rules, I want everyone to enjoy the rules instead of feeling the burden, And after closely studying every single rule i think now i am ready to serve this server from my knowledge of rules and from some of my strengths listed below 🙂

2. What Are Your Strengths?
Ans. My Strengths are :-
• Good Speaker
• Good Thinker
• I Dont Take Any Decisions In Hurry
• Motivator
• Time Punctual
• Honest

3. What Are Your Greatest Weakness?
Ans. My Greatest Weakness Is :-
• I Cannot Handle Multiple Things At Once If I Am focusing on Any work first I'll prefer to finish that before taking any others.. But i am trying to recover it because I know as an admin we have to deal with Multiple Things At Once.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin?
Ans. Yes, I Am Ready

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business To Become An Admin?
Ans. Yes, I Am Ready For Everything.

• Thanks For Reading My Application
• Have A Good To All!!
+1

V-Walker

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Liam Hollow

2. 18

3. GMT + 2

4.6-8 during the week, weekends 10-16

5. Liam Hollow 84205#4816

6. Liam Hollow

7. 84205

Additional information

1. . Why do you want to become an admin?

GrandRP has bought me many fun experiences ever since I started playing and got to make new Friends from all around the world and connection with people, I have achieved a lot in the time I have been playing on the GrandRP server I own 1 houses and 8 vehicles and was recruited into the national guard I have been a NG for 3 months and have already been promoted 7 times once from private to a 1st class then from 1st class to corporal to sergeant to platoon sergeant ,now I have been promoted to a Master sergeant and I have other additional , I would really like to become an admin to help more players enjoy the grand RP servers not just grow their experience as well but myself as well. I've had other accomplishments like being the head of my family and got a chance to grow some players experience and resources , something that I wasn't given when I first flew in the city.

2. . What are your strengths?

I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

Yes, absolutely. It’s one of the things that got me so much fun in life putting my foot forward to help others, I wanna give something back to the people.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

5. Most definitely, with do doubt.

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Information
-----------------------------------------------------

Your name IRL – Myself Debashis Das
2. Your age:- 22 Years Old (42 in city)
3. IST(Indian Standard Time)
4. Average online per day- Per Day atleast 4-5 hrs
5. Paul William#4978
6. Paul Lassan
7. 12915

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• I want to become a admin to help my senior admins to do there admin stuffs and to Respect my seniors .And to have a No toxicity based behaviour.
• I know how to convince people how to work as a good team because of my past experience in irl
• I am good in thinking and making good decision.
• I have good green skills and good planning skills.

• I am Well in every confusing situations and what to do what to not.

• So thats why i want to become an admin and to help my seniors as much i can thank you whoever is reading may your day goes well !!🫂🫂🫂

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• My strengths am understanding I am a good listener love to listen and to learn from my seniors. I know how to tackle any kind of situation due to my monitor ship in irl college.
• I have great leader ship i can control a team also
• I prefer both hard working and smartworking and situations that needed
• I love to help and to learn from my seniors
I Have Good sense of humor what to say what to not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• My greatest weakness is overthinking I always overthink but sometimes my weaknesses is my strenghts.
• Sometimes i feel sad for Little things.
• I fear to share my questions or any type of mistake i did
• Sometimes i am a bit shy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.Yes ! I can
5. Yes !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your auspicious Time ! Have a great day 🌞

Regards Paul Lassan,

Last edited:

Louis Brokerz

Brokerz
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Arnav Sinha
2. Your Age:- 19
3. Time zone:- GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day:- 3 hrs - 4hrs
5. Your Discord:- souls demonwarrior#9033
6. Your Nickname:- Souls Mattheww
7. Your ID:- 59885

Additional information

- I want to become because I wanna help people to improve their RP skill and increase RP level in server my making everyone understand rules and following them. So everyone can enjoy RP life.

- Have ability to understand quickly.
- Passion of helping peoples and dedication towards my work.
- Treat everyone with respect and kindness even a normal players are important.
- Have a good sense of justice.

- Sometimes I get angry which causes me take some wrong decisions which I regret later but I'm passionate about my work and doesn't make that silly mistakes.

Yes

Yes ( Don't own one)
piro sirji

Romy Santiago

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. jayson
2. 18
3. EAT
4. 5 to 10 hours a day
5. droppy#2877
6. Romy jayson
7. 75680

1. . I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others. I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining rules to others.My management skills in-game and on the forums would benefit players and they would have better RP in the city. Also with my time zone being EAT I would be in the city mostly during the day. meaning the main admins can get some rest knowing that there will be someone to still help and serve. I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would me perfect for this position.

2. I have really good comunication skills .
I have equal respect to all.
I am very mature.
I am hardworking and take my positions very serious.
I am very patient.
I am mature and treat everyone equally.

3. Sometimes i feel discomfort when I leave responsibilities incomplete.
I tend to get lentient with people but i have to give punishments where necessary.
sometimes i overthink
4. Yes i will.

5. I do not own any business.

Jatindersingh15

Player
Player
1. Jatinder Singh 2. 26 3. IST 4. 8 To 10 5. Inder#0681 6. Inder Jatt 7. 20122 Additional information 1. I want to become an admin because I need to help each players on the server who facing problems. I am happy to resolve their problems and give them better experience in the server. When I first time come in the city and met some admins who are helping me when I face the some kind of problems on that time I think one day I become admin and helping people in the city and make them joyful. And help the server grows up. Punish the guys who are doing wrong things in the city. thank You 2. My strength is I am hard worker I do the things in positive ways. In a situation a did not lose my temper where some guys lose it. And I am very patient with people. 3. My greatest weakness is I am straight to forward man. when I said the right things In front of people they take benefits I am polite with every guy but they did not Cooperate. And I am good heart person but other people take advantage of it. 4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin to serve my duty in the city. 5. Yes because I am not Interested in any kind of business. And I do not have Business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom