Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl Jones

Player
Player
1. Daryl
2. 17
3. GMT-5
4. 3-5 hours.
5. Kurdi#0001
6. Kurdi
7. 7054

Additional information
1. Clearly I have tons of experience from pervious communities back in different generations of GTA series and I have been in Grand Roleplay for a long time as you can see from my ID above so I had a chance to catch skills and the rules. I don't think I am into roleplaying anymore so I think offering my time as an administrator will be a benefit for me and the community as long as I stay on the right track.
2. I can work under pressure and another benefit during my timezone there is no much admins on so I could really help.
3. Nothing related to the adminstration.
4. Yes.
5. I don't have any,

Kj@Hunter

Player
Player
1. Yusuf
2. 20
3. Uk
4. 5-6 hours
5. HUNTER 2.0#6412
6. Hunter balenciaga
7. 17010
Additionally Information
1. I want to be a admin for helping sever first o fall and help new people about server so It get easy for them to do jobs and stay in server, they will appreciate the help that admins are so help full they will tell there friend to join the server and they tell about admins behavior to new players, and ban or punish people for breaking rules.
2. My strength is that don't get angry or pissed easily.
3. My weakness non
4. yes
5. yes

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Sam
2. 19
3. Time zone CET
4. 5-7 hours a day
5. Shamzy#7424
6. Shamzy Zeebo
7. 43002

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to become an admin because I want to help people out, and also I see a lot of people breaking rules, and most of the time, I can't do anything. I also want to help maintain the RP we have right now. I also have experience being an Admin from a gang server "ganjawrld". Also that I've been in the Norwegian army. Which made me very tolerant and one dedicated person.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is that I'm the biggest critic of my own work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, am ready to put other people RP experience in front of mine as I like helping other people, and I care a lot for the server.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I am willing to sell my business.

DHC GAMER

Player
Player
sumit sawant
IST
9to12 Hrs.
DHC#9762
Sammy
Additional info
i wanna be an admin because i have been playing on the server since few months and came to know rules are breaking and making trouble by players and i always want to solve these problems but i never had the power to that so that's the reason i want to be admin
And i will make sure to deal with my power wisely and make server a better for other gamers
My strength is I am confident I am punctual and I have a positive attitude towards life
My weakness is I m a little bit of straightforward person
yes
yes

Harry Roy

Owner of the Death Note | Ex-EMS | Ex-USS SSA|
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
2. What are your strengths?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Information

1. My IRL name is Sushant Zarabi.

2.My IRL age is 22.

3.Timezone: +05:30GMT(IST).

4. Daily Average is 6 to 10 Hours.

5.Discord: Sushant127#2475

6.Nickname : Harry Roy.

7.ID: 13413

Additional Information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been roleplaying in the city for 3 plus months now , and honestly there were a lot of aspects of the RP and server I learnt. I Started as a ordinary civilian and , learnt to survive in the city , joined a gang , earned money. Got to legal side . Served Army , FIB Secret Service. I think I have gathered enough knowledge about which part of the city runs how , and I think it's time to share my knowledge with the new residents , who cluelessly commit a mistake and get punished. I am always open to helping and I think helping the players with RP will also keep the roleplay in the server healthy.

Additionally, I always had a curiosity as to how the server works at a higher level , where admins usually do their work and keep the server safe for players, so I wanna explore that curiosity and want to be a part of amazing team.

2.Strengths
-Patience

-Assessment of a situation with a cool mind.

-I can speak precise English and can type fast.

3.Weakness

-I trusted people very easily in the past , so I suffer from a little trust issue.

-I tend to overwork myself and burnout.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life:- Yes , I would.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I would sell my business .

Thanks to the admins , for taking time to read my application.

buzzs125

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Jason Rearick
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT -5:00 (EST)
- 8 to 14 hours
5. Your Discord
- buzzs125#5085
6. Your Nickname
- Jason Memes
7. Your ID

Additional information

- I have been playing in City since mid-June in different capacities as a newbie grinding my way up those beginner jobs to level 10 as a citizen till applying at SAHP and working my way up from a Trainee to the Sheriff. Much like when I was an officer my focus will be of the people, helping them where I can to help support the community.
- Am a leader, very adaptable, listen before acting upon a situation to hear both sides of a disagreement before making a conclusion, and am dedicated to what I set my eyes on and work towards. People that have interacted with me in city know me as a fair and just person. The good cop in negotiations that worked towards compromise giving players a fun RP experience and not just shooting people.
- Probably Time management and Unplugging. While leading a Legal Org was nothing to put in an 80+ week in city and had a hard time unplugging and take a break back in to IRL, as I was working to keep my organization moving forward toward a leadership pass down.
-At this point I am okay putting RP life behind me as I focus on a new job/role in city if selected.
- I do not own any businesses at this point.

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
1. Hasnain Ali
2. 20
3. GMT +5
4. 8-10 hours
5. Hasnain Ali#8259
6. Hasnain Johnson
7. 23483

Additional information
1. The reason I want to be a part of this glorious team of administrators is that I can be a great help in maintaining the city's OOC Rules and uphold the discipline inside the City. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. All the weaknesses I had before, I've worked on them now and it has made me a better man.

4. Yep

5. Yes sir

Jose Prakash

Player
Player
Information:

1. Name: Akash.V.Govind
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 7 hours
5. Discord: V G#7313
6. Nickname: EMS | Akash Vinod | 17300
7. ID: 17300

Additional Information:

I would like to help the administration team to control the breaking of law in the city and thus providing a better quality of RP to the players. I also wish to help the new players of the city in ways I can after becoming an admin by clearing their doubts that they have in the city so that they wouldn't do anything wrong unknowingly. I also have been in the city for long and have experience the legal and illegal side of the city by working in gangs (Marabunta Grande and Vagos) and in EMS. I am also aware of most of the server rules since I've been trying to learn the whole thing from the rules section of Grand RP Discord Server. I wish to maintain a healthy gaming environment in the city by putting away the toxic players as well as the rule breakers by giving them a punishment. I wish that every single player who comes into the city be able to enjoy the city and ensuring that no one tries to disrupt anyone's RP experience. I think my skillset and the experience I have gained in the past 4 months can be well utilised to maintain the rules and the environment of the city.

I can communicate fluently in multiple languages.
I am hardworking.
I am a quick learner and a good trainer.
I can analyse a situation really well and make the best decision under the situation.
I can work calmly and get a job done even under a pressure.
I have leadership qualities (have been working at the high command post of EMS for around 1 and a half months.)

Though I have experience playing in other servers, I haven't become an admin in any of the servers so I guess that can be one of my weakness as I need a little time to adjust to the post but as I mentioned that I am a hard worker as well as a quick learner, that shouldn't be a problem.
I get the urge to solve any wrong doings that crosses my eye even if it doesn't cause me any trouble. I step up to the situation and help the victim in the situation. This may backfire so it can be considered as both my strength or a weakness.

Yes, of course I am ready to leave RP life. I've achieved all I've wanted to in the city and now I am looking forward to move onto something greater by becoming an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I am willing to sell business if I own one.

Note: I did receive a sever ban before but was unbanned since the chief administrator found my case genuine.

I have corrected myself of all the faults I have made along the way so I hope they don't get in the way of my application.
He should perform his best as an admin. 😍

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
1. Your name IRL: Pranith Reddy
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours daily
5. Your Discord: Pranith Sᴀɴᴢ#3105
6. Your Nickname: Pranith Sanz
7. Your ID: 45880

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good.something
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I lose my patience some time and when I see people breaking the rulz I cant see that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, for sure
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, but I did not have one
i Support Pranith.

Arsenik

Player
Player
1. Swathantr
2. 17
3. GMT + 5:30
4. 7 hours
5. ARSENIK#8048
6. Arsenik JefePaapakosta
7. 23154
Additional info-
1. I want to become an admin to firstly enhance the quality of RP gameplay for everyone and secondly i want to help the new players in any way possible with their questions just like the admins did when I was new to the server, the admins were great help and I aspire to help someone that way someday.
2. My strengths are that I am a very easy and open person which makes it very easy for people to talk to me and tell me their issues, I take criticism very well and I also don't get annoyed easily which I think is an important quality to harness as an admin.
3. My greatest weakness is that I quickly obsess over matters and my colleagues can often find it annoying.
4. Yes I understand that as an Admin I will have to Sacrifice RP to maintain the server quality
5. Yes I don't own a business so it wont be a problem

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
1. Your name IRL
K.Varshith
2. Your age
3. Time zone
India (GMT+5:30)
8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord
Blueberry#6598
6. Your Nickname
Jod Glockz
7. Your ID
Additional information
To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.The main thing is i want to help the citiznsen in the city.

Open minded, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.

My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.

yes,i will leave rp for becoming an admin

Yes, I will and I don’t even own a business in the city..
I Support Jod.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 18
3. EST
4. 6 hours
5. .ethan#0001
6. Ethan Versace
7. 2401

Additional Information:

1. I want to become an admin because I want to help the server in every way possible. I have been in the server since the day it came out and have seen that there are a lot of people that breaks rules but don't get the punishments for that. I understand that the staff already is doing the most they can but I want to be able to help with that as well. I also have a lot of RP experience as I have been apart of a few different servers with very strict RP and I think I can give a ideas to higher staff to overall make the server more enjoyable and better for everyone who plays on it,
2. My strengths would be that I am a very calm person and I don't get mad or irritated often. Another one of my strengths would be that I am a very easy person to talk to and I feel as if everyone feels comfortable when they talk to me.
3. My greatest weakness would probably be that I am very straight up with people meaning I'm not gonna hide something or change up a story to make myself or others look better which could end up causing the other person to be upset or get very angry.
4. Yes I am completely ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5. Yes.

Almighty Jynx

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your IRL name
-Gal
2. Your age
3. Your time zone
-GTM+2
4. Avreage online per day
- 6 to 10 hour a day
5. Your discord
Almighty Jynx#4737
6. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin
- The reason i want to become an adminis that I have been playing this server for a few months and I acomplished all of my goals. And now i want to test myself in difrent situations as someone that can calm things down. I can see that the server is growing every single day, so that means that admins have more and more work to do well thats something that i realy want to help you guys with. I also forhot to meantion that i was adinistartor on a FiveM server calles Štajerska RP (server went down becouse owner had some issues). I was administrating for atleast 2 months. And yea as I meantioned I want to help this city so people dont break the rules and things like that.As a gang member i see a lot of rules being broken so i have to call for administrators help on daly bases to punish people for breaking rules. I am already trying to give back to cummunity by hosting big price pool events, one of my bigests events was eventthat i sponsored on SLIMS stream with a price pool of 1.000.000$ to the winner

TY
SLIM and SAM RAZE for helping organize the event.❤️

2. What are your strenghts

- I am veary good at time menegment
- Fast typer
-
Previus admin experience(FiveM) i have been admin on 2 other servers

- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Patient

3. What is your greatest weaknes

- Sometimes I overthink (its good and bad)
4. Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin

Yes, as i meantioned I have acomplished all of my goals in RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business

Yes, I am ready to sell my bisiness to become an admin

Thanks for reading my forum :)

c883f5bd54c4fe2a05bc71396db99a33e4204cff.jpeg

Last edited:

abhiignitor007

Player
Player
1. Abhinaw Sharma
2. 🌻18
3. IST (UTC +5:30)
4. 4 hrs
5. Ãbhi#6459
6. Ãbhi
7. 22161

1. I have been noticing alot of rule-breaks since 1 month which RPing (excluding Events), its just I find most of them a friend and revokes the idea to report them, being a Player of this server its wrong to not report them but after me becoming an Admin can definitely go beyond my limits and punish those who deserves that. Sometimes i do report people but due to lack of direct and proper connection between me and Admin makes the decision not in my favour (PS, in-game report i mean to say)

2. I have a past experience of INGAME MODERATOR of RP in few 'proper RP Servers'. I have been doing RP and following RP since 1 and 2 years respectively. which basically means i know each and every basic Rules of Roleplay, I have been through GRP Rulebook also. I have few Admin friends with whom i can discuss and take the actions. My Typing skills is very fast and I have alot of patience to handle toxicity, etc.

3. In RP, nothing. In Real Life, Reptiles and Height.

4. Yes i mean i have to, I cant manage my RP and admin powers both in this heavy traffic'd server with 1000+ active players everyday.

5. Yes again i have to... and I respect that restrcition or else it can be exploited badly.

Last edited:

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Luke Xarati
2. 16
3. GMT+4
4. 7+ hours
5. Sus Xrty #0001
6. Xara
7. 28795
Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because I want to make sure to improve the experience for the players, I Feel like where I present on the server (or events), I notice many rule breakings and Non-RP
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Luke Xarati

2. 16

3. GMT+4

4. 8+ hours

5. Sus Xrty #0001

6. Xara

7. 28795

Additional information

1. I want to become an admin because I want to have influence and the stability towards the Server, I want to be able to help my colleagues, and the players on the server with everything I can, I have been an admin before on Rage and I Would like to assist the server with everything I can because I'm sure I know every rule there is.

2.I'm Very Open-Minded and patient, I hold leadership skills whether it's leading game clans or groups in the server here. I'm Committed and Enthusiastic and I will put a lot of dedication into this project.

3. My Only Weakness Is I Can't Be In the City for more than 12 Hours.

4. Yes No problem.

5. Yes I will.

Last edited:

Alex khan

Player
Player
@information:
1.anas khan
3. GMT+5:30
4. 10-12 hours a day
5. Adrian khan | 52327#9154
6. Adrian khan
@Additional information:
1.I want to become an admin because I want to make the role-playing more serious by punishing bad players who are showing a bad RP and breaking server's rules and regulations.
2.My biggest strength is time management and a little bit of coding through some software's.
3.My weakness is that i can't tolerate bad players who disobey and break server rules and regulations and make role-playing a bad experience for other players.
4. Yes
5.Yes.

Tay Gucci

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Tay
3.EET
4 .4 to 5 hrs
5.TayT#4867
6.Tay Gucci

1.I like the server and i wana help new players tune in the server and have fun!
2.I can talk to alot of pople and i dont give up easy
3.i dont have weaknesses im ready to take on everything.
4.yes im ready to leave rp life
5.yes im ready to sell my buisness.

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Kunal Chatterje
3.UTC+5:30
4.13+ hr
5.kunal2118#6906
6.Kunal Chatterje
1. I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works
I love the team work and i listen to all the high command demands and i will be active
2. My biggest strength is time management
3. My greatest weakness is that I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.
4. I have considered everything and weighed out the Pros and Cons of leaving the RP and came to the decision that i am indeed ready to.
5. i dont have

itz_psychx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Aakaar Bhalla
2. 14
3. GMT+4
4. 3 Hours
5. ft_aks#6969
6. Ivan William
7. 58139

1. I want to become an admin to ensure that the players can enjoy playing GrandRP without any problems like Earrape, mic issues, failRP, RDM,VDM etc.
2. I have good determination towards what i do and can't be bribed.
3. I don't have enough concentration.
4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an Admin
5. I don't have any business but yes.

Last edited:

gershon

Player
Player
Information
1. Gershon
2. I'm 19
3. +3 GMT
4. 15 hours
5. gershon#7295
6. gershon
7. 36534 (i know its a high id but i got what it takes to be an admin)

Additional information
1. actually when i first heard about this server called GrandRP ihad to give it a shot after everyone told me its the best server rn but after i started playing i had so much fun bcs of the programming and the admins who helped me with everything i needed so i said to myself when ill have more experience in the server i will become one of those admins so i can help people.
i wanna become an admin mostly bcs i enjoy helping people and i want everything to be right that means if theres any kind of problem with a player ill be the first person to fix it, ive been playing rp for very long which rly helps me understanding complicated situations, i was working in almost every job in the server so i have knowledge about all of them and i want to share my knowledge with both admins and citizens (knowledge is power), i m very good with people even if they r screaming and not being nice.
i know the staff is overwhelmed so i want to make sure everyone will get the answers to their questions.

my strenghs are management, i always make everything in order so i can solve the issue in the best way i can.
i m very available, i can donate many hours for admin stuff.
as i mentioned before im not getting angry easily and i know there many people who will test me.
i got many years of experience in RolePlay.

my greatest weakness is that i could be very stubborn sometimes, when i start doing something i will not leave it untill its done
in a perfect way.
im a very serious person and also very strict
yes i would.

yes i agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom