Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your Name IRL : Yashvant Gohel

2. Your Age : 21

3. Time Zone : IST ( GMT +5:30 )

4.Average Online Per Day : 5-6 Hrs ( sometimes 7-8)

5.Your Discord : RAAONE #9676

6.Your Nickname : Raaone Vercetti

7.Your ID : 7271

Additional Information

1.Why Do you want to become and admin ?

i have been playing on this server more than 4 months and i have seen no of people increasing day by day and with that no of mistakes made by players knowingly or unknowingly is increasing which i want to reduce and make a playful and clean enivironment for new peoples.

I have experienced both legal and illegal orgs so i know all the rules and plus i have 2+ year of rp in whitelisted server

i like to help people which i think that if i get a chance to be a admin i can be more helpful to new people.

2. What are your strengths.
i have good communication skill and i can handle heated situation calmly . i always listen to both parties before taking any decision .
i am a strrict follower of all the rules and i cant see if someone breaks them.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
i am a straight forward guy and sometimes i cant handle multiple thing at a time which i am trying to improve

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES , i have experienced RP in both legal and illegal orgs so i have nothing to do.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
YES , i don't have any business as of now but if i had one i would be happy to sell it

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

1.Vladi
3.GMT+2
4.5hrs - 10hrs
5.lousybot#5862
6.Vladi Hellsing

1. Hello my dear management I applied for few leadership positions because i wanted big change in my RP life , unfortunately I didn't got accepted cuz others did better, so I decided to take a twist, let's go for admin most of my time im helping admins in alot scenarios if its with foreign language and with reports in forum , I respect all admins and most of them know me im a good guy, I do ever it takes to ask everything I need so I wont rule break, now im here to help our citizens with their questions and troubles and group up with the management !

2. Fluent English , Russian , Hebrew, and a lil bit Arabic , I know 4 languages - 3 of them perfectly , Im an adult who know what is it responsibility, I have really good social skills and im super friendly , and I know how to present stuff in the polite and understandable way.

3. What do you mean in Weaknesses? I don't know what's that, there's none.

4.I want to become admin to make a break of RP life because I got plenty of stuff now in RL and I dont really have time to play normal RP life and enjoy it when i was playing like 10 hrs a day and sitting just waiting for new stuff happen, atm I can be less online and it dont let me do that much in RP life, so I prefer to help the community and let them feel that our server its their new home.

5.I don't Have any Business, so lucky me :)

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all of these people. you have been selected for admin assistant interviews
420 DEVIL YT#3165
Hard Brick#0416
Scarlet#3422
lukegorman#6361
Ivy Vice#2626
PuNiShEr#6969
Lumpia#2454
PRINCE#7268
lousybot#5862

INTERVIEWS WILL START ON Tuesday September 7th AT 19:30 SERVER TIME.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Applications are still closed until further announcement in discord

Blue Flocka

toxic revenge
Player
1. Your name IRL: Taylor
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 7-12
5. Your Discord: GhxulTV#4670
6. Your Nickname: Blue Vis
7. Your ID: 31765

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if I think someone is being a idiot I’d tell them.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes 10000000%
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes even though I don't got one

Bala Fox

Bala Fox
Player
1. Sabin Siwakoti
2. 23
3. (GMT+5:45)
4. 5-8 hours
5. Bala #1111
6. Bala Fox
7. 22077
Additional Information
1.I want to become server admin because i am well known about the roleplay. I have experience on FiveM server which i own. I have some programming skills through i can help server to develop. I myself is now studying on subject Computer Application through which I can help server developers to develop server technically also. I am well known in Gamming community of My country i.e Nepal. I can even help players with the issue with in the server.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc. As i said before i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours for now and can be sometime busy in Real life stuffs and i cannot be in city other wise i can say i donot have any weakness on my Point of view.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own. But i donot have business now

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : MOHAMMED ZUBAIR
2.Your Age:- 20 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- 420 DEVIL YT#3165
6.Your Nickname:- ZUBAIR DEVIL
7.Your ID:- 40463

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
2. Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
3. some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
4. Yes I will
5. Yes I will

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Gevorg Bademyan
2. Your age- 16
3. Time zone- USA west time
4. Average online per day- 5+ hours during the week 8+ hours on the weekend
5. Your Discord- Gev#9478
6. Your Nickname- Ghost Cruz
7. Your ID- 1147

1. Why do you want to become an admin?- Because i see a lot of people breaking rules and wanna help people out. even with the little questions people ask when they make a m report.
2. What are your strengths? I don't rage and can handle situations very calmly and make people calm down.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I kinda some times fight for what i think is right and push for it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
1. Aryan Lakra
2. 19
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 7-8 hours
5. DriftKing#3653
6. Jimmy Balenciaga
7. 17062

Additional Information

1.I want to become server admin because i am well known about the roleplay. I have experience on FiveM server which i own.To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the
Roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.
I have some Designing skills through i can help server to develop. I myself is goint to study as a pilot and im a blender artist through which I can help server developers to develop server facially also.
I am well known in Gaming community of My country i.e India. I can even help players with the issue with in the server.I Have 1.05k Subscribers On Youtube

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, As i said before i am a Designer so i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.Like Glitches In Clothes Adding Luminous To Something What Not.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 7-8 hours for now and can be sometime busy in Real life stuffs and i cannot be in city other wise i can say i donot have any weakness on my Point of view.Cause im studing for becoming a pilot.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own. But i donot have business now

akkUxda

LI | 26899
Player
1. AkkU Balenciaga
2. 23
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5Hrs to 7hrs Average online per day
5. official__akkU#7187
6. official__akkU
7. 26899
1. Because I'm very much inspired by the stuff team who really work so hard. I want to help this server grow , help new people . I have the necessary skill to do so. I'll punishe them who break the rule like vdm , rdm , etc . I want to make this server without any hackers and rules breaker .
2. Fast adaptive , Time punctual and English , Hindi Language For Communication.
3. Shortmind
4. Yes am Ready To leave Rp Life
5. I Don't Have Any Business So No Worry

Pranith Sanz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Pranith Reddy
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours daily
5. Your Discord: Pranith Sᴀɴᴢ#3105
6. Your Nickname: Pranith Sanz
7. Your ID: 45880

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good.something
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I lose my patience some time and when I see people breaking the rulz I cant see that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, for sure
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, but I did not have one

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :
1: Igor
2: 17
3: GMT+2 (Poland)
4: 5-6 hrs a day
5: subsym#9917
6: subsym
7: 53505

Additional information:

1: I have been playing on the server for over 2 months now and i always admired the admins and how they helped poeple. I would like to become an admin to help people with daily in game problems and improve enjoyability on Grand Rp. I also want to help this server grow and boost the rp quality in it.

2.-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.

-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.

-I believe in courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment.

3: My weakness is that often while spelling i spell something wrong and forget to edit it afterwards but now i am more focused on going back and checking if i wrote everything correctly.

4. Yes, I am ready to put administration above my own RP.

5: Yes of course. I have no business at all so it will be okay.

Thank you for hearing me out. Have a nice day

Last edited:

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION

.Your Name IRL : YASH PARASHAR
2.Your Age:- 18 Years
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 6 - 7 hours.
5.Your Discord:- yashparashar69#5706
6.Your Nickname:- YASH HIKARI
7.Your ID:- 22583

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

. I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
3. Some times i will lose the patience but i will try my best to keep calm, that's it.
4. Yes I will.
5. Yes I will.

Last edited:

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information:

1. Name: Akash.V.Govind
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 7 hours
5. Discord: V G#7313
6. Nickname: EMS | Akash Vinod | 17300
7. ID: 17300

Additional Information:

I would like to help the administration team to control the breaking of law in the city and thus providing a better quality of RP to the players. I also wish to help the new players of the city in ways I can after becoming an admin by clearing their doubts that they have in the city so that they wouldn't do anything wrong unknowingly. I also have been in the city for long and have experience the legal and illegal side of the city by working in gangs (Marabunta Grande and Vagos) and in EMS. I am also aware of most of the server rules since I've been trying to learn the whole thing from the rules section of Grand RP Discord Server. I wish to maintain a healthy gaming environment in the city by putting away the toxic players as well as the rule breakers by giving them a punishment. I wish that every single player who comes into the city be able to enjoy the city and ensuring that no one tries to disrupt anyone's RP experience. I think my skillset and the experience I have gained in the past 4 months can be well utilised to maintain the rules and the environment of the city.

I can communicate fluently in multiple languages.
I am hardworking.
I am a quick learner and a good trainer.
I can analyse a situation really well and make the best decision under the situation.
I can work calmly and get a job done even under a pressure.
I have leadership qualities (have been working at the high command post of EMS for around 1 and a half months.)

Though I have experience playing in other servers, I haven't become an admin in any of the servers so I guess that can be one of my weakness as I need a little time to adjust to the post but as I mentioned that I am a hard worker as well as a quick learner, that shouldn't be a problem.
I get the urge to solve any wrong doings that crosses my eye even if it doesn't cause me any trouble. I step up to the situation and help the victim in the situation. This may backfire so it can be considered as both my strength or a weakness.

Yes, of course I am ready to leave RP life. I've achieved all I've wanted to in the city and now I am looking forward to move onto something greater by becoming an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I am willing to sell business if I own one.

Note: I did receive a sever ban before but was unbanned since the chief administrator found my case genuine.

I have corrected myself of all the faults I have made along the way so I hope they don't get in the way of my application.

Last edited:

Jazz Flix

Your friendly neighborhood God.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jonny Chakraborty
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 - 7 hrs. (may differ)
5. Your Discord: Jonny Boy#2399
6. Your Nickname : Jazz Flix
7. Your ID: 52763

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin-I want to help this server grow, i want to make it hacker free so no hackers could play help people so they get a better RP experience on the server. Also I really enjoy helping people and believe I have the necessary skills to do so. I spend a lot of time on the server and want to use that time to help others enjoy the server with better environment for RP.
2. What are your strengths - My strength are time management and hardworking and Finish anything that I have started until its done.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses - Its hard for me to say no to someone at certain times and also cannot turn my head and avoid someone when he/she needs help.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin - Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Info
1. Yash P
2. 23
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 hours
5. active_lazy#6736
6. Ganesh Gaitonde
7. 10999
Additional information
1. I have started my RP experience from Grand RP itself and I have accomplished a lot, now I want to help everyone to have a great RP experience and enjoy in this server, also to punish people who find it funny to break rules, use cheats and give a bad experience to people who actually put in effort to do good RP . being an admin is very difficult but they are the most respected , I believe I have the potential to become an admin.

2.My strengths includes time management, quick decision making, being calm and patient in worse conditions. Being the leader i have the experience of handling situations and finding a solution and to be on good terms.

3. In terms of weaknesses sometimes I directly say things which can be done directly and maybe someone might find this rude, also because of my time zone I'm not present late night but I hop in early morning.

4.I have been the Leader of a respectable Organization , and I believe after that I am ready to leave RP life.

5. I don't have any business and not planning to buy one. I guess I am good on not having a business.

Last edited:

Dave Godfrey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Jack Alexander
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT +1
4. Average online per day 8-15 Hours (Sometimes 20h)
5. Your Discord Dave#4544
6. Your Nickname Dave Godfrey
7. Your ID 38959
-----------------------------------------------
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I have done most things i have wanted to do in the city, i believe that the admin team is really strong as it is, and i want to help bring an extra hand improvements and enforcement to the team. I have bare witness to people breaking rules frequently so there is always something to do as a god, i am very familure with forums so i believe that may also boost as why i want to become an admin for overall server security and player security and to also be able to stop people from ruining others RP Experience, I am also ready to dedicate my upmost time and effort to helping out the server and i am very good with understanding people but i can be harsh when needed i have always been good at administrative work due to my fair share of past experience with jobs similar.

2. What are your strengths? I am very able to read the situation and how a person is or acts, i am good with dealing with unfriendly people i take everything with a pinch of salt. I am good at making decisions and keeping a watchful eye over things i am also not biased which means i don't have problems punishing people i know.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i focus too much on details and sometimes overthink things.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes i am sure I'm ready its been great but I'm sure i want to, and would be very thankful for the chance.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have any but if i did then yes i would.​

Last edited:

jagmeet singh

Player
Player
INFORMATION

.Your Name IRL : YASH PARASHAR
2.Your Age:- 18 Years
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 6 - 7 hours.
5.Your Discord:- yashparashar69#5706
6.Your Nickname:- YASH HIKARI
7.Your ID:- 22583

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

. I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
3. Some times i will lose the patience but i will try my best to keep calm, that's it.
4. Yes I will.
5. Yes I will.
sax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom