Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Budja

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Marko
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8H
5. Your Discord: Budja#6983
6. Your Nickname: Markoo Budja
7. Your ID: 59840

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I have alot experiance in GTA San Andreas Multiplayer, i was in admin team for 3 years, 1 year hard admin.. Its pretty much the same rules like in GTA V
2. What are your strengths? - When i do something i do it with passion, giving my best,
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - Stubborn sometimes
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes

Last edited:

Johnny Junior

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Blaž
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 2 or more hours
5. Your Discord: HelloDarknesPro-YT#9994
6. Your Nickname: Johnny Junior
7. Your ID: 36524

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help people and punish the people that are not obaying the rules.
2. What are your strengths? My strenghts are being respectfull and strict, if I have to be.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Maybe going AFK sometimes, because of my IRL stuff I need to do.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? OF COURSE!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own a buisness.

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1.Ayan Mukherjee
3.IST
4. 5-10 hrs
5.Darco Saint#1111
6. Darco Saint
Additional information
1.I want to do something for the server which will help the rp community . Like By decreasing the amount of vdms and rdms so to have a better rp in this server . I won't be doing anything (such as demorg or block) without povs exception can be made if hireups says.
2. I can handle a situation without panicking and I am a quick learner and is respectful to the hireups and i know 3 different language in this server which people usually use
3.my weakness is I have a lot of carshes ( code a) but it will be fixed soon(Fixed Probably)
4. Yes
5.yes

Last edited:

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
1. kishan
2. 19
3. IST
4. 6 to 10 hrs
5. KISHAN#1089
6. Sky Dollar
7. 30805

Additional info

1) I want to become a admin because I want this server to grow more and more, everyone who is playing on the server should enjoy the rp, I want to take care of the mistakes done by the new players in the server.

2) my strength is to manage time wisely and I am also very good at decision making.

3) my weakness is sometimes I get frustrate if the players abuse to me for no reason

4) yes i am ready

5) yes

Tony Romanoff

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Kartik Kolur
2. Your age : 25
3. Time zone : Indian Timezone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : StarK#5720
6. Your Nickname : Tony Romanoff
7. Your ID : 17072

Additional information
1. I Really See This Opportunity As To Learn And Teach How Rp And Things Work In This Server And To Help Newbies And To Punish Who Does Wrong In Any Matter
2. Can Listen,Good English Skills Will Hear Both Side Of The Stories If Am Not Sure About Something I Don't Hesitate To Ask Higher Ups
3. Short Tempered At Sometimes. Will Try My Best To Control That
4. Yes
5. Yes

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : MOHAMMED ZUBAIR
2.Your Age:- 20 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- 420 DEVIL YT#3165
6.Your Nickname:- ZUBAIR DEVIL
7.Your ID:- 40463

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
2. Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
3. some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
4. Yes I will
5. Yes I will

Last edited:

Dean Worrall

Sounds like an IC Issue
Blocked
Information
1. Dean Worrall
2. 19
3. GMT+1
4. 5-7 hours a day depending on work
5. Deanow19#6108
6. Dean Worrall
7. 53401

Additional information
1. I would like to become an admin as i play the server alot and enjoy iy however recently i have been noticing alot of cheaters and people not obeying rules. I would love to help out with this problem and keep the city clean and a fun place for everyone
I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules, also I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works
2. My biggest trength is that I know all of the server rules.I have good time management. I am a quick learner. Very confident person
3. My weakness is that i have a full time job so i cant always be on the server but when im not working im active on the server
4. Yes
5. Yes

Luke Mayt

Luke Mayt
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT ( in-game time)
4. 8 hours a day normally
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Armone
7. 51060

Additional information.
1. I want to become an admin to help make the server have a more immersive feeling. For example, I would help make RP events for the server. Another reason why I want to become an admin is for something to do as I'm always looking for something to do. I will be fair to everyone whether I know them or not. I want to do this not just for the pay but also for the development of the server. I may be a new enough id to the server but I have played on servers like NoPixel and RedlineRP. I want to bring good relaxing RP to the server. I want to help make it where people come home from work and hop on GrandRP to have a relaxing time.

2. My biggest strength is that I'm good at de-escalating situations that get out of hand. I know the server rules very well as a lot of them are common to other servers. I am hard-working and able to get stuff done.

3. My greatest weakness is that I sometimes struggle to explain the situation properly, when this happens I would just ask for help from someone else instead of wasting time.

4. Yes I will be ready to leave my RP life to become an admin to hopefully bring a better RP life to players.

5. Yes as I don't currently own a business anyway.

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL~ Mika Soseu

2. Your age~ 18

3. Time zone~ Australian Eastern Time

4. Average online per day~ 8hrs

5. Your Discord~ Mikks#6653

6. Your Nickname~ Mikks Atkin

7. Your ID~ 50320

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? To make the server more enjoyable for every player and to make sure everything is running smooth

2. What are your strengths? Good with technical things, good communication skills, love challenges, quick learner.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Core coding

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yessirrr I’m keen to help out

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I ain’t have one

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your
1. IRL NAME: Tucker Schafer
2.Age: 18
3. Timezone: PST
4. Average online daily: 5-8 hours sometimes 12
5. Discord name: Lumpia#2454
6. Nickname: Timothy Franco
7. ID: 43550

1. Why do you want to become admin: I wanna become admin because I would love to help out the city and the RP experience alive and smooth. I understand the rules and we will serve justice to those who are breaking rules!
2. My Strengths: I am committed to what I try out and what I do. I will always learn and grow im FAT. Faithful Available and teachable.
3. My greatest weakness: I cant think of anything to be honest.
4. Am i ready to leave rp life: Yes im ready I had so so much fun with it but new chapters in every story. I’m ready to try it out.
5. Will i be ready to sell business: Yes as i never had a business haha.

richard mcmuffin

Player
Player
Information
1. Shinn Thant
2. 17
3. MMT
4. 5-6 hours
5. muffin#5555
6. Richard McMuffin
7. 46683

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want to help the city grow and make RP better. One main thing I want to help out with is VDM and DM. I've seen it so many times and if makes me feel lifeless when I cant help.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths are that I am patient with people so I will wait for their side of the story before I do anything. I also am a very quick leaner. I may not know what to do at first but I'm always ready to learn new things.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is that I cannot be online too often since I am currently in school.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? In my time in GRP, I've seen it grow to what is it now. I have also learned so many things and I feel like its time to do something different and help other people.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? I do not have any businesses in the first place so yes.

Last edited:

Darkstar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Shub Datta
2. 19
3. IST
4. 10-11 Hours
5. Shub#4926
6. Darkstar Shubh
7. 30947

Additional Information

1. I have been in this server for quite a long time and now I want to help out new comers in the city and tell them about how this city works and rules of city and give justice to players who are obeying the rules.

2. I am a fast learner, I know 3 Languages, Have Patience, Communication Skills.

3.Negative criticism,Shyness sometimes,Straight forward sometimes.

4.Yes,I am ready to leave the RP life to become an Admin.

5.I don't have any business with me.

Albert King

Player
Player
Malay Tank
IST
5-6 hours per day
Malayyy#0013
Albert King
Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin so that i can provide players the finest RP and help then whenever they want, and I also want tot be part of server's journey & guide all the new players about what they need to do or how they need to do I can help them whenever they want.
2. My strengths are Adapting , Quick learning and time management.
3. My weakness is that i cannot handle multiple things at one time but in future i would adapt it.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Shane Muga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Shaiden
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 4-12
5. sxlentox#2504
6. Shane Reign
7. 38848

Additional Information

1. I would like to become an admin to help out everyone , serve justice to those who deserve it and hopefully keep the peace within the server.
2. My strengths are my hours and ability to learn , keep professional and adapt quickly.
3. My Weakness had been pointed out by a few friends that I tend to be short tempered when things get heated and people start talking over each other.
4. More Than willing to leave all RPto become an admin.
5. I would sell my buisness without thinking twice about it.

Tyler Haze

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Zdenko
2. Your age: 34
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: I usually average around 6-8
hours per day. Weekends 10+
5. Your Discord: Tyler Haze #7551
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Haze
7. Your ID:18997

Additional Information
Bio ... https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/6894/#post-23581

I've been in the city for few months now , and I think Ive seen it all . I know all the rules since Ive been in high rank positions in legal and illegal organizations . I want to become an admin assistant to help out this city reach its max potential .Scipts are amazing , community looks good , there is just a lot of bloodthirsty gentlemen that need to be corrected and led to right RP way . There are new citizens flying in every day , old ones bending the rules , tons of meta gamers that need to be checked .
In all honesty , Ive been training people on ghetto and city rules, 10 codes and penal codes for months now , and I fell like its time to help in a global way , when ever and how ever u find it useful . Now when I allrdy tested the admin waters , and answered 149 questions per week , I think i can help out and provide much better user experience to our players and community .
I have a lot of experience with people and hectic situations , before while working as an admin in other city I was able to handle loud blood pumping situations . I'm very empathetic and moral person . I can look at both sides of an argument and see each person's point of view. I am mature , 34y IRL , CEO of multiple companies, level-headed, and Im incorruptible. I have great diction, great writing skills and good people's skills. Im speaking several languages (English, German, Croatian-Serbian , Hungarian, Spanish)
My single greatest strength is the fact I know all the rules of the city and I can be used to assist making this city even more RP oriented, second greatest would be the fact Ive done this before .
I'm sometimes to good for my own good , witch can be perceived as weakens if left unchecked . My problem in my last admin assistant turn was the fact We have been spaming answers to achieve goal of 150 replyes , but everyone totally forgot about quality over quantitiy... my weakenss was the fact I tried to deliver quality answers ...
I've had a blast role playing as CO Leader of Vagos , high rank in Bloods and FiB 00 agent . I'm still in the position of a Leader of an unofficial organization , but I feel like its time to help out on a larger scale and give back to the community in a global way.
Yes i do own few businesses ,but I can sell everything , not attached .

Last edited:

Thomas Shelbyyy

Player
Player
1. IRL NAME: Bhavya Raythatha
2.Age: 16
3. Timezone: IST
4. Average online daily:10 HOURS to 12 HOURS
5. Discord: OneShot#4703
6. Thomas Saint
7. ID :26551

1. Why do you want to become admin: I wanna become an admin cause i have the experience of grand rp like all kinds of experiences from like robbing people to getting rob i have even worked in government and ems. I also have been talking to admins so i can know the rules and regulations to punish people and have fun with people.
2. My Strengths: When i decide to do something ill do it.
3. My Weakness: I can never approve that i am wrong (but i am working on that)
4. Am i ready to leave rp life: I am ready to leave rp life cause i had all experiences except this one.
5. Will i be ready to sell business: I never had a business xd
Thank You

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Zdenko
2. Your age: 34
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: I usually average around 8-10 hours per day. Weekends 10+
5. Your Discord: Tyler Haze #7551
6. Your Nickname: Tyler Haze
7. Your ID:18997

Additional Information
Bio ... https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/6894/#post-23581

I've been in the city for few months now , and I think Ive seen it all . I know all the rules since Ive been in high rank positions in legal and illegal organizations . I want to become an admin assistant to help out this city reach its max potential .Scipts are amazing , community looks good , there is just a lot of bloodthirsty gentlemen that need to be corrected and led to right RP way . There are new citizens flying in every day , old ones bending the rules , tons of meta gamers that need to be checked .
In all honesty , Ive been training people on ghetto and city rules, 10 codes and penal codes for months now , and I fell like its time to help in a global way , when ever and how ever u find it useful . Now when I allrdy tested the admin waters , and answered 149 questions per week , I think i can help out and provide much better user experience to our players and community .
I have a lot of experience with people and hectic situations , before while working as an admin in other city I was able to handle loud blood pumping situations . I'm very empathetic and moral person . I can look at both sides of an argument and see each person's point of view. I am mature , 34y IRL , CEO of multiple companies, level-headed, and Im incorruptible. I have great diction, great writing skills and good people's skills. Im speaking several languages (English, German, Croatian-Serbian , Hungarian, Spanish)
My single greatest strength is the fact I know all the rules of the city and I can be used to assist making this city even more RP oriented, second greatest would be the fact Ive done this before .
I'm sometimes to good for my own good , witch can be perceived as weakens if left unchecked . My problem in my last admin assistant turn was the fact We have been spaming answers to achieve goal of 150 replyes , but everyone totally forgot about quality over quantitiy... my weakenss was the fact I tried to deliver quality answers ...
I've had a blast role playing as CO Leader of Vagos , high rank in Bloods and FiB 00 agent . I'm still in the position of a Leader of an unofficial organization , but I feel like its time to help out on a larger scale and give back to the community in a global way.
Yes i do own few businesses ,but I can sell everything , not attached .
(y)🙌👆❤️

Lucyfer_Morningstar

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :- Mohit Mohata
2. Your age :- 24 (IRL)
3. Time zone :- +5:30
4. Average online per day :- 7-8 Hours minimum
5. Your Discord :- Lucifer#7856
6. Your Nickname :- Lucyfer Morningstar
7. Your ID :- 25137

Additional information

I have been in server for like 3 months + and i have worked in most organisation as well as i used to be an admin a month back but i left it voluntarily because of irl issue but now everything is settled so i would like to admin team and help city to keep healthy roleplay between all citizens
Time Management , Situation Handling , Leadership

Well my greatest weakness is sometime i trust people very easily but i have learned a lot of stuff bcoz of this on human nature.

Yes I am.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
i dont own any business.

Blue Jae

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Prince Konkani
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT -4 (Toronto)
- 3 to 4 hours ( will be active more from September)
5. Your Discord
- PRINCE#7268
6. Your Nickname
- Blue Jae
7. Your ID

Additional information

- I have been playing in the server for a long time and more people are joining day by day in the server. I want to help the server and the people in the city to play without any hackers and toxic people. I have most of the knowledge of the server as I have spend lots of time in it and will be ready to learn new things.

- I have good communication skills.
- I am little bad in time management ( still working on it).
- Yes, I have done everything in the city so I am ready leave RP to help people.
- I don't own any business.

Last edited:

Ayden Williams

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Ayden Caliguiri
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone CST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord GullibleDedShot#6969
6. Your Nickname Ayden Williams
7. Your ID 6424
Additional information
I want to be an admin because I want to punish rule breakers in the server and make sure they don't do it again by explaining what they did wrong. I have been in the city for a very long time as you can tell from my low ID and I have never been given any server punishments before, so I do know all of the rules and I would love to have the ability to help with rule breakers.
I am very good at following rules and I don't know when to quit.
I don't really know how to stop talking.
Yes
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom