Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Debashis Das
2. 17
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 8 to 9 hours
5. Debashis Das#6969
6. Paul Jension
7. 12915
Additional information
1. I wanted to become a admin to have a no toxicity of anything fail rp in the city and to help citizens to free from fail rp or someone who spoiling a good RP situation
2. My strengths are I can be online more than 9 hours and I have good RP and I know how to get a solution to a problem, and I can speak English, Bengali,hindi i know multiple languages... and am a good listener too.
3. My greatest weakness is that i am a bit nervous type person whenever something interview (irl) or someone asks anything to me i gets like in my brain i think like will i say it is it correct ? or is it wrong that time a gets very much like a bit depressed
4. Yes, Iam ready for the journey
5. yes

Select for moderation Report Edit

Last edited:

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1.Ayan Mukherjee
3.IST
4. 5-10 hrs
5.Darco Saint#1111
6. Darco Saint
Additional information
1.I want to do something for the server which will help the rp community . Like By decreasing the amount of vdms and rdms so to have a better rp in this server . I won't be doing anything (such as demorg or block) without povs exception can be made if hireups says.
2. I can handle a situation without panicking and I am a quick learner and is respectful to the hireups and i know 3 different language in this server which people usually use
3.my weakness is I have a lot of carshes ( code a) but it will be fixed soon
4. Yes
5.yes

Last edited:

Sydney Villanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Gabriel Ackerman
2. Your age: 14
3. Time zone: Eastern
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Noli#5554
6. Your Nickname: Noli
7. Your ID: 31159

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I have spent any time on other servers that are based around five m. But this server seems to be my favorite! It just has everything you'd want in a server. During my time in the city, I have joined many families and 2 gangs. Throughout the past week, I have studied the city and read over all the rules over and over again! I have gained a general/good knowledge about the city and its rules. I want to become an admin because I want to have the experience of a bigger role in the community. I want to direct my focus towards the community doing what it takes to help it out the best that I can. I love helping people and I know that I would be good when It comes to taking/dealing with tickets because I have fluent English speaking skills and I am a Christian person that shows love and is caring towards everyone no matter their differences. I believe I could help to strengthen the connection between the staff team bringing the team closer together allowing everyone on the team to know each other and assist one another in a mature and caring manner. I also have a general knowledge about what it takes to work on a staff team because of other games I have played and I believe that I could apply that knowledge to the team/community to make it stronger. The main reason I'd love to join staff/become an administrator is that I have a loving and caring heart for everyone. I want to be able to help people who need assistance or are struggling in the community and need some support. I want people to know that when they need help with something someone will always be there by their side to assist them. I want people to feel comfortable coming into the city knowing people will have someone by their side and that they can come into the city knowing it is a safe place for them to spend their time and get away from all the stress of the real world. I'd love to help serve this community because It will help me to gain experience and knowledge that I can use and apply to the real world. I have spoken to my family and talked to the city's government about how the city needs new administrators and they told me that I should apply because of my knowledge and experience from other games. If I become a staff I'd love to help people that break the rules to figure out a way not to and instead find something fun for them to do instead of just punishing them right away dependent on the situation and offenses that have been put in place. I have noticed how the staff team has been working extremely hard in the city to take care of 500-1000 people all at one time and I would love the chance to be a part of it and help them out too. I want to become an admin because I feel like this server needs help with guidance and I want to help be that form of guidance and help to the server for people in need. I know that being a part of a staff team is not just about the community and helping out new people on the server but it's also about helping your fellow staff team members with questions or regards that they have about the sever. Anyways, I would love to become an administrator to help the community and staff team grow so people can have an enjoyable time in our community. I want people to know that this is their community and everyone has all the chances in the world to help it grow and watch themselves grow with it. I want people to come here and know that they can have someone hold their hand the whole way through their journey and protect them knowing that they will be safe and have nothing to worry about in the community but just enjoy themselves. I have plans to help make this server a safe environment for everyone and I have other plans/ideas to help this server grow and be the best server it set out to be. When dealing with people or staff-related issues I am patient with people and let them talk first before I speak. I make sure that I get video evidence or other forms of evidence during tickets. I want to thank the staff team for allowing me to apply for a spot on the staff team to help make this server better than it already is. And I wish everyone the best regards throughout the rest of the application process!

2. What are your strengths? : I am a caring and loving person towards everyone. I tell the truth because it will only help me. I have much knowledge about staffing and the city/server. I have read all the rules of the city many times reviewing each one carefully. I am willing to dedicate much time to this server to help it grow. I am very fluent in English speaking skills. I can translate some languages for people like Spanish or Dutch. I have good knowledge of how actual hacking like Penetration Testing or Ethical Hacking works and I know how to avoid being hacked. I am a person that does not give up but I go for things I want so If I don't get it on the first try I don't give up but I keep on trying. I am a talker I talk a ton and love talking to people. I have studied hard in school and have learned lots of useful skills I can apply to the staff team. I love helping people and I'm very patient when people are talking so that I don't interrupt them. I make sure to get any form of evidence during situations/tickets before I make the final call over a situation. I am a detailed and dedicated person so when I'm working on something I put time and effort into it making sure that I have a lot of information and detail in it. I'm good with working with people that are all ages no matter how old or young they are. I do not have a tolerance for bullying, racism, hackers or troller's ect I will shut the situation down no matter what and I will make sure there is a form of discipline or punishment involved according to the situation if not it will go to a higher up. I always use a body camera and make sure to get evidence of everything so if something happens to someone or me or I witness something I have evidence to back it up. I'm a good negotiator when needed and I will do what it takes to get something I want if necessary to a fair extension for everyone. I am a calm person and I highly respect higher-ups no matter to circumstances. I lessen and follow directions to higher-ups and do not ignore them. I have experience using administration tools and I know when and how to use them and that they are not made to be abused but there made to be used to help out and benefit the server and that they are used as tools to help you as an administrator. I am straightforward with people and everything I do is to help them and get them to progress further in our community. I am an extremely fast learner and I do what is asked of me. I am good at discussing things with people. I love to teach people how to do things and how things work. I know that there are a lot of kids that join the server and feel overwhelmed with how to get started or people bully them because they sound young and a strength that I have is that I care for them and I'd love to help them out. The last strength that I’d love to put out there is that when I want something done or someone tells me to do it or I want something I am going to go for it and won't give up till I revive what has been asked of me.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :
I have a lot of things in my life that keep me busy and sometimes I can't be in the server/city to help out but that's not all the time. If I'm dealing with a ticket and I have to punish someone sometimes they will get mad and start cursing at me or being really rude and I don't have a tolerance for that so sometimes I don't get mad but I will usually up the punishment do to them lashing out like that. I am a person who asks questions a ton and it can annoy people but the only reason I'm doing it is to help myself to gain knowledge on things. I am 14 so when taking staff to sit adults or little kids will curse at me or be rude because there mad that they got themselves in that situation, therefore, since I'm Christian I don't retaliate back instead I come up with a different solution. It is not hard to make me upset/not very happy because if something doesn't go the way I intended it to go it can be kind of upsetting to me but I get over it extremely quickly. My biggest weakness is that I am extremely detailed on things and I'm too honest about things so if you ask me something I am going to most likely tell the truth and be supper detailed about it. I can be stubborn on things If I have my mindset during a staff situation it will take a lot of information, begging, evidence or reasoning if you want to change your mind during the situation. I put a ton of work into my application, and I feel it is a lot for the recruiters to read, but I do it because I want the recruiters to know all about me to decide if I'm a good person for the team. I make mistakes on my application's a ton and I have to edit them a lot. I am straightforward and honest with people so if there not using common sense or not applying their brain to the situation I'm most likely going to question them about it or let them know about it. It is not hard to make me upset not like mad-wise but sad per se. It's hard on me when I put work into a server or application and get nothing out of it because it puts more stress on me and makes me think crazy hard. I show too much love to people and when I'm dealing with tickets sometimes punishments aren't my first resort but more of an apology and I give them a second chance sometimes. My last weakness is that I love the RP side of the server and even though I'm ready to move on to become staff I will still miss the RP.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes

Kevin Smith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Aditya Kansal
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 8 - 9 hours
5. Aditya K#4876
6. Kevin Smith
7. 47725
Additional Information
1. I wanna be the admin of this server because have been playing this game for quite long like this isnt my actual id. i lost mine id before because of some details of it, and have many times seen this stuff that people don't follow rules and hence they deserve the punishment which is needed to be given , then probably help new player which are joining in because from past few days i have been noticing this that this server have come gained some popularity and many new players are hopping in and even personally as such many of my well knowns so like they are very less aware of rp what it is actually and somehow just help in helping the other admins and developers.
2. First of all i am quite active into this and have gained a huge experience abt this server in less time then expected , i am a guy with patience and who can connect with people , and help players finding an easy solution in difficult situations.
3. My Weakness is that sometimes if i know that i am correct on my side or like am sure about the fact i wont change my mind until unless the other person puts in front of me a strong fact to make me prove wrong.
4. Yes, I will.
5. Yes, although i ain't have one because wasn't much interested in that stuff till date.

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - M.Pranay
2. Your age - IRL-20 ,City-36
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord-Pranay#2753
6. Your Nickname-Pranay Chinnu
7.Your ID - 18630
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?- After spending 4 months in the city i came to know all the rules of the city i seen so many people get demorgan for breaking rules i observe and learn form it. so i believe i can handle the non rp or any rule break as an ADMIN
2. What are your strengths?- i am quick learner , can speak three language , also learn from my mistake (if i do) and improve my self .
and work delicately
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?- i am straight forward in any thing i do it pushes me into trouble
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-for sure
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?- i do not have one

James BAOs

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Vyom Agrawal
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+5:30
- 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord
- Vyom#6456
6. Your Nickname
- Vyom Saint
7. Your ID

Additional information
- I wanna be an admin because I have been playing on the server since a few months and came to know many rule breakers and trouble makers and I always wanted to solve these problems but never had the power to do so that is pretty much the reason i want to be an admin and I will make sure to deal with my power wisely and make the server a better environment for the gamers(edited)
- Time Managing, Patience
- I focus to much on the details.
- Yes!!
- Yes!!

Last edited:

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1.Gaga marsagishvili
3.UTC +4
4. 6-8 hours a day
5.Gagla#4378
6.Gagla Mkhedriony

1.I want to become admin because i like helping people and i want to make sure people follow the rules and get better quality for server so everyone can enjoy it and have fun
2.My biggest strength is that i can control my emotions easily in every kind of situation either its hard or stressful and i can make fair decisions in hard situations
3.my greatest weakness is that my game might crash any time
4.io am ready to leave rp life to become an admin
5.if i had one i would be ready but i dont have one.

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Sam
2. 19
3. Time zone CET
4. 7+ hours a day
5. Shamzy#7424
6. Shamzy Zeebo
7. 43002

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I want to help people out, and also I see a lot of people breaking rules, and most of the time, I can't do anything. I also want to help maintain the RP we have right now. I also have experience being an Admin from a gang server "ganjawrld". Also that I've been in the Norwegian army. Which made me very tolerant and one dedicated person.

My greatest weakness is that I'm the biggest critic of my own work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed.

Yes, am ready to put other people RP experience in front of mine as I like helping other people, and I care a lot for the server.

I am willing to sell my business.

Max Dinero

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Max Lichodz
2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
UK (Scotland)
4. Average online per day:
4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord:
maxisawsome21#9766
6. Your Nickname:
Max Dinero
7. Your ID:
---------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to become an Administrator for GrandRP because I have previously staffed before on other servers and I heard GrandRP is needing some staff to help out with the server which is a job I can do, I've spent most of my time on this server more than any other RageMP server. I would like to set fair boundaries for players who play the game making sure everyone follows the rules and has the best experience possible. Several times I and other players have been a victim of VDM and RDM/DM, As previously being an Admin I can deal with a situation like that quickly. I have Excellent English, A clear Microphone Which meets all the requirements of an Admin. I have and can make good suggestions for the server if needed.

My strengths are understanding people with harsh accents and foreign accents, Being patient, and listening to people.

My greatest weakness would be not being able to communicate with the person if they speak a foreign language

Yes.

Yes, I don't currently have a business.

Tyrant Maradon

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Anant Tripathi
2. 19
3. IST
4. 10 hours
5. TYRANT#4877
6. Tyrant Maradon
7. 10719

Additional Information

1. For now I want to become an admin assistant, I played this server for a fair amount of time and now I want to assist new people in the city about how things work in the city as well as basic rules about events, organizations, and gangs.

2. My greatest strength is I can interact with multiple people at the same time without losing my patience.

3. My greatest weakness is sometimes I require just a short break from all the mess around me.

4. For now I want to become an admin assistant, but I can leave my RP life if required.

5. For now I want to become an admin assistant, but I can sell my business if required.

Evans

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ford
2. Your age 30
3. Time zone GMT+7
4. Average online per day 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord FORD#5882
6. Your Nickname Ford
7. Your ID 55078

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have a lot of experiance in terms of RP and managing a server. I would definitly thrive to elivate the level of RP on this server and I would take pride in mentaining the rules of the server and making sure its up to the expected standerders of the players.
2. What are your strengths? Strong personality, being active, being available, fairness, and dadication.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I do have a strong belive in RP and I might see my self as being harsh sometimes or "unfair" in terms of telling players to stick to RP or in terms of being harsh for breaking RP.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?I belive that one can still have an RP life and an admin life, being able to separete them is an option and I will be looking forward to that.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) 100%

Matt Dechannsky

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mateja
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone : Central European
4. Average online per day: 5-7
5. Your Discord: Mateja#0208
6. Your Nickname: Mat Dechansky
7. Your ID: 39755

Additional information
I want to become admin or admin assistant so i can help people and make this server better for role play. I played on Grand RP for some time and its my favorite thing to play, i spent a lot of time in organizations, only state ones and i think i want to try something new like being admin or assistant

I have patience and i am very good with communicating with people and explaining things.

Easily get distracted if there is mess

Yes, i will

Yes, i will

Faisal

Player
Player
Information

1. Faisal
2. 23
3. PKT (GMT+5)
4. 5-7hours per day
5. Faisal_Fritz#0720
6. Faisal
7. 40961

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because I want to help others which i really love to do. I want to make sure everyone follows the rules so that everyone can enjoy in the city. I want to make sure the city is hackers free always.
2. My strengths are to respect everyone, care for everyone and I am very patient with everyone
3. Trusting everyone is biggest weakness.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Abraham Khureshi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Surojit M
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 6hr - 9 hrs
5. Your Discord Surojit#4226
6. Your Nickname IC( Toni Saint )
7. Your ID 22230

Additional information
I would like to become an admin as i have loads of knowledge about the server and i have good knowledge about the rules of the city so i can help the people well and i have great convincing skills hence i can solve the problems of the Rp as i have faced loads of the problems myself. I have a good communication skills as i have good IRL customer service so i can get out of the any situation by helping them or getting the resolution in very less time.
I have great convincing ways and great skills in getting people understand the problems and solving them with ease hence i would love to solve the problems of the Rp Life and get the server sorted out.
Nothing much only thing is that i can get involved in stuff so much that until i solve it i don't see anything other than that.
Yes Sure i am ready to make this server a better one and if i have to leave the RP life of this sever i have no problem in doing so.
Yes Sure.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all of these people. you have been selected for admin assistant interviews
PowerSpyke#5225
warscope#5927
Znich#3876
Lucifer#7856
CaptainLazyYT#0110
Pranay#2753
TYRANT#4877

INTERVIEWS WILL START AT Monday August 23th 19:00 SERVER TIME.
ALL OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DM ME ONCE

Last edited:

Guests77

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Harut
2. Your age-24
3. Time zone-GMT +4:00
4. Average online per day-4-8 hours
5. Your Discord-Reyman#5524
6. Your Nickname-Angel Hunter
7. Your ID-1284

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?- i want to try myself here as admin for and help newbie players in server ,
2. What are your strengths?-i will listen two part of sides and decide the right way
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?- i am emotional,
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?-yes , i am full ready to leave RP and become a admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-yes ,

Simon Roggers

Player
Player
1. Ritul
2. 21
3. GMT +5:30
4. 4-5 Hrs
5. AdeptRiC #7802
6. Simon Rogers
7. 22605

1. I have spend more than 3 months in doing RP in this server. And I saw a lot of new people not obeying the RP laws. So i wanted to let them know the RP situations they have to maintain. And I pretty much know the rules and regulations in RP people have to follow. So for that reason i wanted to be admin.
2. I am hardworking motivated and ready to help anyone. I am calm in stressful situations. I respect the seniors and follow the proper instruction. I have a nice grasping ability to learn new things.
3. Currently nothing.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : MOHAMMED ZUBAIR
2.Your Age:-
20 Years
3.Time Zone:-
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 10-15 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
420 DEVIL YT#3165
6.Your Nickname:-
ZUBAIR DEVIL
7.Your ID:-
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1- For now i want to become a admin assistant. I just want to become that because i want that every citizen of Los Santos is doubt free and knows each and everything about the city. I am available anytime to help citizens and will like to clear their doubts. At last i want to create this city a mess free city and a city where peace prevails.

2- My greatest strengths is that i can handle multiple people and multiple situations. This thing don't create mess in my mind.
*My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it

3- I am found with rare weakness but i know one of my weakness i flow through emotions but i am trying my best to overcome this weakness as it will remove my many barriers to do work.
Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4- For now i will like to be a admin assistant, so no need to leave rp but if i have to i can.

5- Again right now i am applying for a admin assistant so i don't think i need to do that but if i have to i can.

Message @suhail

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : MOHAMMED ZUBAIR
2.Your Age:-
20 Years
3.Time Zone:-
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 10-15 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
420 DEVIL YT#3165
6.Your Nickname:-
ZUBAIR DEVIL
7.Your ID:-
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1- For now i want to become a admin assistant. I just want to become that because i want that every citizen of Los Santos is doubt free and knows each and everything about the city. I am available anytime to help citizens and will like to clear their doubts. At last i want to create this city a mess free city and a city where peace prevails.

2- My greatest strengths is that i can handle multiple people and multiple situations. This thing don't create mess in my mind.
*My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it

3- I am found with rare weakness but i know one of my weakness i flow through emotions but i am trying my best to overcome this weakness as it will remove my many barriers to do work.
Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4- For now i will like to be a admin assistant, so no need to leave rp but if i have to i can.

5- Again right now i am applying for a admin assistant so i don't think i need to do that but if i have to i can.

FlyBoy00

Verifyed Youtube Member
Player
1. Kunal Raikwar
2. 24
3. IST
4. 8-9 HOURS DAILY
5. Fly Boy#5821
6. Bittu Jod
7. 44014

Additional information

I have seen the server grow from when it started and i am very impressed and proud to be apart of the amazing growing community. i met sevral people in the city talk to them play with them some of are kind and good but some of just came to destroy the server rp so i want to help the server to protect from those of people, I spend a lot of time on the server i also part of NG, EMS, SAHP in the city, i want to use that time to help others because i really enjoy it.

I could say that my strengths are I have a lot of knowledge of the inners of GTA mechanics and how it all works. I am on a lot of the time and can provide assistance always. I am very friendly and helpful with everyone i meet and have being RPing for over 2 years so i understand the rules and have common knowledge. I am also a very fast learner and can pick up on new skills easily.

My greatest weakness is that I'm the biggest critic of my own work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed.

Yes, am ready to put other people RP experience in front of mine as I like helping other people, and I care a lot for the server.

Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom