Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 1.2 | ID 11809 | #00024 1.2 | ID 12687 | #00024

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pablo Ali
Suspect ID
11809 | 12687 |
Date of violation
May 10, 2021
Time of violation
1:08
Proofs
https://streamable.com/i1bspd

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
1.2 | ID 11809 | #00001
1.2 | ID 12687 | #00002

There were guys on the roof so they were set up to do this. Couldn't get IDs of guys on roof.

Doesn't let me post the other video links so i'll post them here.

Itswipztv

Player
Player
1. There was no ID’s shown in the video
2. About 5mins later I arrived after being told they was shooting our guys so I turned up they was shooting at our guys and I picked them up
3. After the event they pulled up to us talking shit and saying we’re getting reported but yet they didn’t show who was shooting

Basic gang rules
1.1 Ghetto territories are coloured sections of the city that are marked on the map of the ghetto

Which PROVES we are in the ghetto so RDM is ALLOWED in the Ghetto

Event rules:
1.3 it is forbidden to kill BEFORE the event starts

we clapped back and the rule does not say no fighting around the circle so we was in the right to fight back

No rules were broken, you can not provide evidence of any rule what was broken
It is common respect not to fight each other outside the event but there is no OFFICIAL rule stating it is not allowed
You were in the right to shoot us, we were in the right to fight back

Last edited:

Itswipztv

Player
Player
Also they are using discord which is metagaming and against the rules (as you can tell they’re not using in game coms)

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
Also they are using discord which is metagaming and against the rules (as you can tell they’re not using in game coms)
Its ooc event biz war. were allowed to use discord. stop tryna justify your rulebreak.

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
And not full POV’s only sections of it to make the families look bad
my one shows the full thing. what more proof do you want. your boys tried killing us to help your boys in the event. do you have your pov showing us shooting first. of course not.

Itswipztv

Player
Player
Its ooc event biz war. were allowed to use discord. stop tryna justify your rulebreak.
Rule 1.3 states

It is forbidden to kill BEFORE the event starts, there is no rule saying you’re not allowed to kill outside the event in the GHETTO during the event, I would love to see a rule that says that if you would like to point it out
Your guys shot first we went off and started clapping we won, you reported but no rules were broken

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
Rule 1.3 states

It is forbidden to kill BEFORE the event starts, there is no rule saying you’re not allowed to kill outside the event in the GHETTO during the event, I would love to see a rule that says that if you would like to point it out
Your guys shot first we went off and started clapping we won, you reported but no rules were broken
its not ghetto bud. and your admitting to RDMing now.

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
lol man said there started clapping. no one shot back and your boys killed 2 guys who weren't even shooting lol. couldn't even hit your shots lol
Your guys shot first we went off and started clapping we won, you reported but no rules were brokenlol man said

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
We started clapping in biz event with less numbers and smoked the bogeys.

Itswipztv

Player
Player
I
lol man said there started clapping. no one shot back and your boys killed 2 guys who weren't even shooting lol. couldn't even hit your shots lol
Nobody shot back? Admins can check server logs and saw that I was the first person to die lmfao

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
I cba replying to you as your tryna justify your rulebreak. I'm done with. your a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom