Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 1.2 | ID 11809 | #00024 1.2 | ID 12687 | #00024

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pablo Ali
Suspect ID
11809 | 12687 |
Date of violation
May 10, 2021
Time of violation
1:08
Proofs
https://streamable.com/i1bspd

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
I

Nobody shot back? Admins can check server logs and saw that I was the first person to die lmfao
ok bro. we'll see what the admins say. surprisingly your boys don't have POV. show me pov where we shot first. obviously you won't have any. your boys were set up roofs ready to shoot us lol. costa nostrils down bad

Itswipztv

Player
Player
Basic gang rules
1.1 Ghetto territories are coloured sections of the city that are marked on the map of the ghetto

Which PROVES we are in the ghetto so RDM is ALLOWED in the Ghetto

Event rules:
1.3 it is forbidden to kill BEFORE the event starts

we clapped back and the rule does not say no fighting around the circle so we was in the right to fight back

No rules were broken, you can not provide evidence of any rule what was broken
It is common respect not to fight each other outside the event but there is no OFFICIAL rule stating it is not allowed
You were in the right to shoot us, we were in the right to fight back

Itswipztv

Player
Player
ok bro. we'll see what the admins say. surprisingly your boys don't have POV. show me pov where we shot first. obviously you won't have any. your boys were set up roofs ready to shoot us lol. costa nostrils down bad
We don’t need POV why would we clip POV as the entire fight was within the rules

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
your actually braindead. You shot at us to stop us from clapping your boys in the biz event and we still clapped them lol. We'll see what the admins say about this. I cba with you.

Itswipztv

Player
Player
your actually braindead. You shot at us to stop us from clapping your boys in the biz event and we still clapped them lol. We'll see what the admins say about this. I cba with you.
The admins know the rules and know that no rules were broken

Carter

Player
Player
1. There was no ID’s shown in the video
2. About 5mins later I arrived after being told they was shooting our guys so I turned up they was shooting at our guys and I picked them up
3. After the event they pulled up to us talking shit and saying we’re getting reported but yet they didn’t show who was shooting

Basic gang rules
1.1 Ghetto territories are coloured sections of the city that are marked on the map of the ghetto

Which PROVES we are in the ghetto so RDM is ALLOWED in the Ghetto

Event rules:
1.3 it is forbidden to kill BEFORE the event starts

we clapped back and the rule does not say no fighting around the circle so we was in the right to fight back

No rules were broken, you can not provide evidence of any rule what was broken
It is common respect not to fight each other outside the event but there is no OFFICIAL rule stating it is not allowed
You were in the right to shoot us, we were in the right to fight back

Families shooting before biz war no ids? how yall miss that many shots xD but then again your in famillies/costa nostra.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this report with Senior Staff we have decided to Deny this report.​
  • The reasoning behind this is because the Business war started at 1:05. If they killed you before the event started it would be DM. Since the event already started you were in the ghetto and they could just open fire on you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom