Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Koko Reyes
Suspect ID
149 and 1177
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2021
Time of violation
7:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/a52vxq

Vigil

Player
Player
While having a conversation others at LSPD, ID 149 and ID 1177 come by and interrupt us. I have no clue who they are and do not remember ever meeting them or giving them my name. Furthermore, they never asked for my ID and I am clearly wearing a mask.

They proceed to disrupt us and MG by calling me by my name and insult me and how I look, even though icly I am wearing a mask. I am told that ID 149 is in Playboy and I suspect he was saying such things due to OOC reasons since ID 1177 and ID 149 seem to know who I am despite me never meeting them before, which is very worrying OOCly.

I am very concerned by it since there was no IC reason for them to talk to me or behave in that way, so I can only take it as OOC harassment especially since it seems its not the first time ID 149 has said derogatory and uncomfortable things to female members of Saudi.

thunder

Player
Player
Good evening so when we show up Jason Steele starts by saying "thanks Koko" so I assumed as I approached the PD it was Koko because I recognize from previous interactions not only her voice but mask and heels so if recognizing someone's voice is metagaming then I will kindly take demorgan and that won't happen again but I recognized your your voice because it's different than others and when Jason said your name and I saw your outfit and distinguished voice I put 2 and 2 together and knew it was you and there is only one Koko in the city and that Koko is Koko Reyes. I don't know why u would bring ooc stuff into this when it was clearly IC and we just wanted to go around and find some adventures at such an early hour in the city.

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
Hello, I do not see any OOC insults/toxicity here. They knew your name because of your in-game id. Which is considered to be Metagaming. They will be punished for metagaming. "it seems its not the first time ID 149 has said derogatory and uncomfortable things to female members of Saudi." I have never seen any evidence that can back that up. Just because they mentioned you in Game name does not mean it is an OOC insult. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom