Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ryan_Versace / Punishing without sufficient evidence / Closing a report without reviewing the evidence provided.

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dizzi_Caliber
Administrators nickname
Ryan_Versace
Date
Jun 18, 2021
Time
22:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/gykg41

Kwayback

Player
Player
https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2421/ - In this report's provided evidence the ID's are clearly visible but yet the administrator Ryan Versace proceeded to closed the report.
-A SS from the clip.

Even the player reported responded to the report by saying that he was outside the HQ when he was shot. As Ryan Versace claims that he was watching the whole situation, how comes he ignores the fact that the player was also shooting but the only person who he punishes is me. This also shows him as being unfair as through his perspective, the person was in his HQ. If he was in his HQ then he is also breaking the rules should be punished under the 1.7 rule.

The admin proceeds to deny the reports made against the player with the same reason even though the evidence clearly shows the IDs. The administrator clearly shows himself as unfit to handle reports fairly. I would like this report to be taken fairly and not reviewed by the same administrator that I'm reporting.
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2234/ - In this report you can see that Ryan Versace closed the report that was on him. By rules, all complaints about administrators and assistants must be taken by senior administrators which he is not one.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Please tell me where exactly on which POV we can see that he runs from HQ shots and run back in it?

Kwayback

Player
Player
Running out - In this POV you can see the player running out of his HQ.

00:06 In this POV of another player you can see the same person shooting while walking backwards.

Kwayback

Player
Player
out of the HQ - This is the POV that showed the person running out and as walking backwards I proceed to shoot him down and I get a warning/jailed for that.

Alex Odd

I don't see this on POV... + 10 sec POV is not acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom