Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dont have
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 12, 2021
Time of violation
22:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/4kj93c

Bigi

Player
Player
We detained 550 and put him in handcuffs during a hostage standoff. He then proceeded to run and jump off a cliff and into the water. This is awful RP and he wouldn't be able to do this with handcuffs on.
Why do you think that is Fail Rp I don't think it is Fail RP because in real life someone can swim with out hands only legs and its maybe him.
You are provoking lol baiting him to a report by letting him get away from you you 1st thing cops do is put people in the car and thendo there thing.
And in real life you can run with cuffs but this is a game don't know why can you not run here but yea.

Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
We detained 550 and put him in handcuffs during a hostage standoff. He then proceeded to run and jump off a cliff and into the water. This is awful RP and he wouldn't be able to do this with handcuffs on.
You need more training mate instead of being salty do your job properly.

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
I mean your meant to make a high value suspect follow you otherwise you give them the chance to escape. You clearly weren't trained properly.

Carter

Player
Player
have u never watched Paralympic games. U actually need to go outside and get some sunlight u sad little boy 'awful rp' u literally dm us in that situation and its not my fault ur fat fingers couldn't press g on me go hit the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: Abi

Dom Presky

Player
Player
If you are not involved in the report you are not to respond, you will receive punishments if the future.​

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this report with Senior Staff we have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 550 will receive a punishment for Non-RP.​
I will now explain the reasoning behind our decision. We do not believe that swimming while cuffed at that distance is realistic. We are aware that this has happened before IRL but this is not good roleplay that we want to promote on our server. Along with that, you would have died if you went down that cliff cuffed, but due to GTA mechanics, you were able to go down with no issues.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom