Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Junaid Leo

Junaid Leo
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL Junaid khan

2. Your age :18
3. Time zone : +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hrs.
5. Your Discord ID: junaidknight
6. Your characters' name (IC): Junaid Leo

7. Your ingame ID: 53277

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
I have a lot of experience as Rp life almost in all organizations and learn rules from my mistakes. And now i want to become admin and prevent all rule breaking in city , there are flaws with certain individuals and the ways in which I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would discourage others from continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

3. What are your greatest strengths?
Fair - I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
Multi-Tasking - Ability to deal with several tasks at the same time helps me to make my work more productive.
Time Management - Ability to properly manage time helps me to use the full potential of my multitasking skills.

- I hate lies-

Answer: Yes, I am ready to leave my Role Play life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Answer: I don't have any business, if I had any I would be ready to sell it.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
- No

My Experiences in Grand Rp
----------------------------------------------------------------------------EN 1----------------------------------------------------------------------
Legal Organization

-1xTerm DHOD NG (Lt. colonel)
-1xterm Major General NG (rank: -28)
-1xTerm Chief of Staff in SAHP
-1xTerm SAHP SWAT COMMANDER
-1xTerm USSS Commander.
-1x FIB Senior Special Agent
-1x EMS First Responder

-1x Life Invader Advertisement intern
Illegal Organizations
- Under Deputy Bloods
- Under Deputy Ballas
- Under Deputy Marabunta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------En2------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legal Organization
- Current: NG Colonel
- SAHP FTO
Illegal Organizations

- Rank 8 in Vagos
---------------------------------------------------------------------------En3--------------------------------------------------------------------

-NG Black Commando

ivan pluxuryy

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: yassine
Your age: 22
Time zone: UTC +5
Average online per day: 6-10h
Your Discord:yassine87.
Your Nickname: Ivan skowlo
Your ID: 123312

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an administrator because I want to help all the people who come in and give all my time to them so that they understand the rules well so that they do not face problems in life, and I am ready to give them all my time. Also, if I see people violating the rules and not letting people play comfortably, I will punish them immediately.

What are your strengths?

- I speak four languages Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, English, French, and a little Spanish
I am very calm and I like to help and I do not worry about anyone

What are your greatest weaknesses?

Honestly, my few weaknesses are that if someone insults me, I don't respond to him

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes ofc lm ready for leave the RP life

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes i am ready to sell it as soon as possible
Yes ready and grateful to all of you

Ballas:13
Bloods:14
Famillies:11
Lspd:23
Gouvernement:25

Last edited:

Raj Soni

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Raj Soni
2. 24 years ( will be 25 in April )
3. GMT+5:30
4. 2-3 Hours
5. raj_soni
6. Raj Soni
7. 89883

Answer:
Basically its been a long time I have been in this city & I have gained a lot of experience of city, of all organization whether legal or illegal. I have knowledge of all city rules & I think my experience of this city is giving me a forward step to take the role as an Administrator. I want to punish those who continuously break server rules, I want to help doubtful citizens in clearing their doubts, I want to help new comers as well, to make them aware about the working of the city, I want to do justice with honest people who file forums against rule breakers. I personally do not care that whose curator I am going to. Because I think if I get crime curator, I will work best there, if I get state curator, I will work there best as well. I will work good to select proper leaders, answer all admin question & these were the reason I want to be an administrator of EN 02 Server. Also, I have experience in EN 02 Server of some more than 1 year & I think I am ready to be admin.

2. What are your greatest strengths?
Answer:
My greatest strengths is my company, my positive mindset. I am good in speaking & fluent in English language.

Answer: Yes I have weaknesses which include that I want everything in order. Everything means everything. If even my real life, I am having small issue, my first work becomes to clear it. Because I do not feel better until I get a perfection in everything. Another weakness is that I am very strict in my work.

4. Will you be ready to leave your RP life to be an admin?
Answer:
Yes. I am 100% ready to leave RP life to be an administrator as its my passion.

Answer: Yes. In fact I don`t possess any business currently.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You, have a wonderful day ahead.

Sky Smith

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jackson
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5 Hours
5. Your Discord: spur_01
6. Your Nickname: Jackson
7. Your ID: 137865

Additional information

I see that the admin team has been working really hard to make the city better and safer place for everyone and i would like to contribute to that and help them to make this the best rp server. I see that there are not many admins online at the time that I'm on so that's the reason I will be perfect fit. I'm also a quick learner. I have accomplished a lot of things while being in this amazing project and i would like to help the new players have the same experience I had when I first joined, it will improve their Rp Experience.

Honesty
Quick Learner
Creativity
I do get nervous a little bit.
yes, I'm more than ready.
I dont have a business.

michigan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kerem
2. Your age: 36
4. Average online per day: 2-3 Hours
5. Your Discord: dominique_rockford
6. Your Nickname: Dominique Rockford
7. Your ID: 97617
Additional information
I would like to experience it and also want to help community as much as i can.
smart , quick learner , can be honest in all situations
sometimes i might be lost in the details
absolutely yes
i don't have any

God-x-Lite Daku

God is watching you 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Yash bagul
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day 5-6Hrs
5. Your Discord godelite
6. Your Nickname Godxlite Mafia
7. Your ID 92951

Additional information
Becoming admin my purpose is to assist players in the best possible way as an admin I want to maintain good relations with higher admins and players and as an admin I want to help peoples as admin I will monitoring players who are not following our rules I'll taking appropriate actions on him as an admin if any players have any issues related grand rp I 'll maintain good help from me I have good experiance in en2 city and I have knowledge of some rules and now I want to explore in admin way how others admins handle everything perfectly as an admin I want to learn some good things from higher admins and as an admin my goal is to do something different and be able to help the players on a different level to be able to play their RP well and support the grand rp community

I am Helpful
I am always learn and correct my mistakes
I am verry friendly with others
I have good communication skill

I am not 100% Perfect in (english)
I don’t have patience
I can trust peoples easily
Sometimes I can't communicate

Yes

yes

SHAKiR

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Shakir
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 5 to 7 hours a day
5) Discord: shakirblack
6) Your nickname: Shakir Cassaano
7) Your ID: 46008

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I have spended a lot of time in city and I think I have done almost everything on the server as a citizen now I want to experience some admin duties I also want to help new players who face many problems in the start of the game. I have very good experience on the server. I have gained a lot of experience in organizations as well because I held high-command positions in most of the organizations. I will do my best to prevent violations of server rules once I become an admin.
give me chance to prove myself as admin.

I never give up, and work a lot towards something, if I am really passionate towards it
I am friendly and hardworking person.

I think so much before doing anything
I get nervous in stressful situations

Yes, I am fully ready to leave Role Play.

I do not own any business

I hope you will give me a chance

Best regards,
Shakir Cassaano

Robert Devil

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Ajinkya
2) Your age: 28
3) Time zone: GMT+5:30
4) Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours a day
5) Discord: robertdevil
6) Your nickname: Robert Devil
7) Your ID: 57079

Additional information

because of my extensive dedication to the server. Through countless hours of involvement, I've developed a comprehensive grasp of the rules and protocols. My aim is to contribute to fostering a positive and enriching RP environment by assisting fellow members in navigating challenges and adhering to guidelines. Also my main moto is to giving knowledge about server rules to new player. so he can enjoy his own RP life without any problem.

2.What are your strengths?

Exceptional patience, allowing me to handle situations calmly and effectively.
A commitment to fostering a non-toxic atmosphere within the community.
Extensive knowledge and understanding of server rules and regulations.
A quick learner, readily adapting to new circumstances and requirements.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

If someone disrespect me or my work that time i m angry.

4.Will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin?

Absolutely. yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, i have a biz and i m ready to sell.

Thank You,

regards
Robert Devil

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yuvraj Singh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6hours
5. Your Discord: yuvrajsingh07
6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Envy
7. Your ID:79916

Additional information
(1) I want to become admin because I been playing on the server since November been in both legal and crime section have experience so many things I've know rules and and a way to do proper rp I've been playing since NOV and still i just got like 4-5 warns as far as i remeber I know how to play fairly and I maintain mannerism of rp I had a lot experience in situation based rp moments where experience help I believe I can be good admin if I got chance to complete my dream it's been amazing journey in rp now I want to experience admin life how things works how amazing it's like to be a admin in grand rp it would a amazing if I become admin! even i was a leader of NG too but my term did not ended well.

(1) My strength is that I never loose my calm in heated moments I can deal it normally!

(2) I treat people with kindness and love I believe this is one of good thing when we treat people with love and care!

(3) I Know A Lot Of Things About Redux and stuffs.

1) Trusting People so fast tbh rn world is full of fake people and working on this thing not trust people so earlier!

Why not I've enjoyed my rp life now all focus to experience admin life!

I don't have any business so yes!

Lezen Payne

F*ck you baby ✨
Player
1. Your name IRL- Aman

2. Your age- 17+

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord - LEZEN977#5153

6. Your Nickname - Lezen Hellfiree

7. Your ID - 121594

Additional information

-> I have spent many hours in Grand RP Experiencing every ORG , learning every set of rules of the ORG and the City , and now I want to help the city and the Peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good Communication skill and Good Listener and i can deal different situatation with calm mind, I can solve tough situation.

-> I try to be calm but sometimes, When I provoked by someone i loose my patience.

-> ofcourse, Becouse I spent so many time in city so now i'm bored in RP

-> I don't have any business, If i will i will sell it easly.

Thank You,

Regards
Lezen Hellfire

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Information

1. Your Name : Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your Age : 19 Years OOC / 38 Years IC
3. Your Time Zone : 5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord : kds_randhawa.
6. Your Nickname : Karan Randhawa
7. Your Id : 99066

Additional Information

Answer :
I aspire to become an admin due to my year-long involvement in the city since January 2023. Having immersed myself in city life, I've gained extensive organizational experience and server rule knowledge. Eager to assist and educate fellow members about rules and RP, I believe serving as an admin aligns with my commitment to fostering a positive and informed community.

Answer :
(a).
Fast learner (Easily understand and learn new things).

(b). Solve the situation calmly.

(c). Listening both parties.

(d). Good knowledge about server rules.

(e). Good Communication Skills.

Answer :
(a).
I become emotional sometime.

(b). Overthinking

4. Are you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer 4.
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Are you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Answer 5.
Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank You...

Karan Randhawa

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: curliynn
6. Your Nickname: Luna Fellas
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information
I have been playing on this server since the very beginning of it. Thereby I have a good understanding of game mechanics/script, roleplay and server rules. Helping other people out has always been a big pleasure to me. So getting the chance to actually help a lot of people is the perfect way to fulfil this enjoyment.Also i have experince on admin. At last.. I can speak Turkish And English fluently and i know all Big family members in this City i have communucation all of them.

• Communicator
  • Quick learner
  • Friendly
  • Server knowledge
  • Bilingual
Sometimes I'm a bit impatient because I want to get my tasks done quickly and well. Therefore, it can be that I am a bit stressed.
yes i am ready.
yes.

Junaid Leo

Junaid Leo
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Junaid khan

2. Your age :18
3. Time zone : +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hrs.
5. Your Discord ID: junaidknight
6. Your characters' name (IC): Junaid Leo

7. Your ingame ID: 53277

Additional information

I have a lot of experience as Rp life almost in all organizations and learn rules from my mistakes. And now i want to become admin and prevent all rule breaking in city , there are flaws with certain individuals and the ways in which I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would discourage others from continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

3. What are your greatest strengths?
Fair - I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
Multi-Tasking - Ability to deal with several tasks at the same time helps me to make my work more productive.
Time Management - Ability to properly manage time helps me to use the full potential of my multitasking skills.

- I hate lies-

Answer: Yes, I am ready to leave my Role Play life.

Answer: I don't have any business, if I had any I would be ready to sell it.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
- No

My Experiences in Grand Rp
----------------------------------------------------------------------------EN 1----------------------------------------------------------------------
Legal Organization

-1xTerm DHOD NG (Lt. colonel)
-1xterm Major General NG (rank: -28)
-1xTerm Chief of Staff in SAHP
-1xTerm SAHP SWAT COMMANDER
-1xTerm USSS Commander.
-1x FIB Senior Special Agent
-1x EMS First Responder

-1x Life Invader Advertisement intern
Illegal Organizations
- Under Deputy Bloods
- Under Deputy Ballas
- Under Deputy Marabunta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------En2------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legal Organization
- Current: NG Colonel
- SAHP FTO
Illegal Organizations

- Rank 8 in Vagos
---------------------------------------------------------------------------En3--------------------------------------------------------------------

-NG Black Commando

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Dear players, copying applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Raj Soni

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Raj Soni
2. 24
3. GMT+5:30
4. 2-3 Hours
5. raj_soni
6. Raj Soni
7. 89883
--------------
1. The biggest reason is that I want to help the city & make EN2 server the best server in which all rules are followed by the citizens. Its my dream & I want to accomplish it. Also, I have worked a lot in all organizations of city like LSPD, SAHP, EMS, LI, NG, Gangs, Government etc. Now, I want to upscale my experience & utilize it in contributing my best as an administrator. Also, I wan to help new comers in clearing their doubts & giving punishments to regular rule breakers.

2. My strength is nothing but my positive mind. I stay calm & able to solve all types of situations.

3. My weaknesses are that I am very emotional. I cannot see someone sad.

4. Yes. I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Yes. By the way I don`t have any business.
--------------

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Taraksh Singh Sangwan
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- UTC +05:30
4. Average online per day- 5-10
5. Your Discord- casano_11
6. Your Nickname - Anos Pluxury
7. Your ID - 115242

Additional information
• I am interested in becoming an admin to contribute to the community by ensuring fair gameplay, resolving conflicts, and creating an immersive and enjoyable role-playing environment for all participants. I have been playing grand rp since 2021 and I think I have enough experience in some space I left the city for my academics but when I returned I came back with more stronger experience , However being an admin would allow me to assist users more effectively and efficiently, ensuring a smoother conversation experience. I just want to make sure that I can contribute all my knowledge towards the server to just make the rp scenarios more perfectly and without any rule breaks . I want to help others to be aware with the rules and happenings around their surroundings.

• Some of my strengths include:
1. Fast and accurate problem-solving abilities.
2. Consistent availability and responsiveness.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure.
5. Effective communication skills.
6. Adaptability to different situations and tasks.
7. Good communication skills
8. Can be calm and make a good decision in a every situations
9. Fluent with the rules

• Some of my potential weaknesses could include:

. I am not at all interested in any citizen who lies in order to get saved from the punishment.

. As I don't do any favouritism some people might won't like my work and will try to put me down by false complaints.

. I won't be able to treat a new guy as a new guy or old guy as a old because rules are same for all.

• Yes, in order to become an administrator I'm ready to leave my RP life.

• Yes, but I don't have any.

Some of my experiences are
Illegal:-

Vagos 4th leader
Families deputy x1, marabunta deputy x2, Balas deputy x2 , 7 times under deputy in all gangs (7x5= 35)

Legals:-

NG Lt General 1 time
Fib assistant director x2 , 00 x 3 , Dhod of Hr x2
Lspd assistant chief , Chief of SWAT ( was getting deputy but got leadership)
Sahp assistant sheriff x2 department head x3 cos x2 , DHOD x2 , HR Chief x1 , Dhod of Hr x2

En1
Chief of SASD NG , Dhod of SASD (lunas term)
MG X1
COLONEL X1 (Bob's term )

Sahp Dhod of Hr x2 , SR Hr inspector x3 , Commander x2
Fib
00 x2 , Sr Black ops 3 x4

EMS
Fto x2 , HRT special senior doctor x3
(And many more )

En2
Currently in NG as Bg curator of IAA

I think I have a good experience in order to help others doing a fair and perfect roleplay
My vision is to be a good admin so the peoples who are not aware of rules will also be awarded and can be a good citizen and future hc or deputies or leaders or admins

Thankyou for considering my application have a great and lovely day

Yours Faithfully
ANOS

central-cee_1.gif

Last edited:

Sky Smith

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jackson
2. Your age: 18
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours
5. Your Discord: spur_01
6. Your Nickname: Jackson

7. Your ID: 137865

Additional information

I see that the admin team has been working really hard to make the city better and safer place for everyone and i would like to contribute to that and help them to make this the best rp server. I see that there are not many admins online at the time that I'm on so that's the reason I will be perfect fit. I'm also a quick learner. I have accomplished a lot of things while being in this amazing project and i would like to help the new players have the same experience I had when I first joined, it will improve their Rp Experience. I also will be active when it comes to answering tickets I will help wherever I am needed.

One of my strengths is honesty.
I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.

I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

yes, I am

I dont have a business.

Its Ninja

Player
Player
Nformation
1. Name: Mohamed Amine
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: UTC/GMT +1
4. Average daily activity: 8+ hours
5. Discord: .ninja0.
6. In city name: Ninja Fedorov
7: ID: 134344

Additional Information

I have been play in RolePlay Server around 2 years and i have lot of experience I have seen a lot of people breaking the rules And kill a new Citizens And I Want Help New Citizens And i have spand lot of time as citizens So Now I Want Gain Experience About Admin My main goal Is Help New Citizens And Make Is Server More professional.

Loyal, competitive, good Detective, i can handle Stress Pretty Well, Patience..

3. What are your greatest weaknessesm?
  • My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
  • Fully ready

• I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

7-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Top Bottom