Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1.Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 23
3.Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
4.Average online per day
-> 8 Hours
5.Your Discord
-> alexroland
6.Your Nickname
-> Alex Roland
7.Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin to help people especially new people in the server and give the justice to the people who is complaining. I know server has enough helper as admins and question may arise what I will give extra to that; I can say that I know I am a drop of water adding to a river but drops of waters can increase the volume of river a little bit also.
2.What are your strengths?
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I am little bit older in city and I believe I know the city well. So, this knowledge can help in solving quarries of people and assisting them in solving problems.
(b) I am fluent in English and Hindi so it will be helpful to communicate with a certain community

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me untill it is a big crime.
B) I believe in a second chance that is bad for some scenarios.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yuvraj Singh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6hours
5. Your Discord: yuvrajsingh07
6. Your Nickname: Yuvraj Federal
7. Your ID:79916

Additional information
(1) I want to become admin because I been playing on the server since November been in both legal and crime section have experience so many things I've know rules and and a way to do proper rp I've been playing since NOV and still i just got like 3 warns as far as i remeber I know how to play fairly and I maintain mannerism of rp I had a lot experience in situation based rp moments where experience help I believe I can be good admin if I got chance to complete my dream it's been amazing journey in rp now I want to experience admin life how things works how amazing it's like to be a admin in grand rp it would a amazing if I become admin! even i was a leader of NG too but my term did not ended well.

(1) My strength is that I never loose my calm in heated moments I can deal it normally!

(2) I treat people with kindness and love I believe this is one of good thing when we treat people with love and care!

(3) I Know A Lot Of Things About Redux and stuffs.

1) Trusting People so fast tbh rn world is full of fake people and working on this thing not trust people so earlier!

Why not I've enjoyed my rp life now all focus to experience admin life!

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business so yes!

Its Ninja

Player
Player
Nformation
1. Name: Mohamed Amine
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: UTC/GMT +1
4. Average daily activity: 5+ hours
5. Discord: androskots1
6. In city name: Ninja Pluxury
7: ID: 134344

Additional Information

• 1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been playing in the city for months at consistent level being apart of multiple organizations and families, expirencing different level of role play scenes/scenarios.
Being apart of organization and being deputy helped me become a more confident person and always pushing to help and guide people in my organization/family.
Being an admin is something that I’ve always been interested and always being keeping my eye on.

• 2. What are your strengths?
My strengths would be, I am understanding, respectful, and I'm a hard worker.

• 3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

• 4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin .

• 5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to these people for getting selected for admin assistant interviews.

1. Mister Praneeth - 124087 : misterpraneeth

Regarding interviews message me on discord

Zarif Pluxury

Don't look at others , Love yourself
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord : _thug_x_
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Russo
7. Your ID : 96107

Additional information

First of all, my first reason is that I feel I fully understand the rules and have the experience. I would like to become an admin and help the players with their problems and difficulties. The other and main reason is to use everything I have experienced and learned in RP to be useful for the players. Even though my English is not very good, I believe that I can communicate with people well enough. I would like to pursue a bigger and higher opportunity in the Server as admin to help those in need and make a safer and more friendly RP Server to those who will be coming in the Server for the first time and making their experience very very good. I will give my best to the server as an admin hopefully my dream will be fullfill .

- Good Communication Skills.
-- I m a very friendly guy.
-- Very good behavior with all cause my mother told me do not misbehave with any one.
-- I can talk in 4 languages like ( English , Bangla , Hindi , Urdu )

-- For some toxic peoples some time i became very angry i can't control my anger.
-- In a very serious situation i feel very nervous.

--I m very emotinal person

--Yes, i m ready.

--Yes i m ready.. (Fact is i dont have any business)

Thank you so much Dear Admins to review my application..
Your Faithfully
Zarif Russo

En:-3
Ex SAHP Undersheriff (x3)
Ex FIB Assistant Director
Ex Bloods Under Deputy
Ex GOV Chief of Staff
Ex LSPD Chief of Staff
Ex NG Commanding General

standard_17.gif

Last edited:

Junaid Leo

Junaid Leo
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Junaid khan

2. Your age :18
3. Time zone : +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hrs.
5. Your Discord ID: junaidknight
6. Your characters' name (IC): Junaid Leo

7. Your ingame ID: 53277

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?
I have a lot of experience as Rp life almost in all organizations and learn rules from my mistakes. And now i want to become admin and prevent all rule breaking in city , there are flaws with certain individuals and the ways in which I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would discourage others from continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

3. What are your greatest strengths?
Fair - I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
Multi-Tasking - Ability to deal with several tasks at the same time helps me to make my work more productive.
Time Management - Ability to properly manage time helps me to use the full potential of my multitasking skills.

- I hate lies-

Answer: Yes, I am ready to leave my Role Play life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Answer: I don't have any business, if I had any I would be ready to sell it.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
- No

My Experiences in Grand Rp
----------------------------------------------------------------------------EN 1----------------------------------------------------------------------
Legal Organization

-1xTerm DHOD NG (Lt. colonel)
-1xterm Major General NG (rank: -28)
-1xTerm Chief of Staff in SAHP
-1xTerm SAHP SWAT COMMANDER
-1xTerm USSS Commander.
-1x FIB Senior Special Agent
-1x EMS First Responder

-1x Life Invader Advertisement intern
Illegal Organizations
- Under Deputy Bloods
- Under Deputy Ballas
- Under Deputy Marabunta

---------------------------------------------------------------------------En2------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legal Organization
- Current: NG Colonel
- SAHP FTO
Illegal Organizations

- Rank 8 in Vagos
---------------------------------------------------------------------------En3--------------------------------------------------------------------

-NG Black Commando

Last edited:

Its Ninja

Player
Player
Nformation
1. Name: Mohamed Amine
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: UTC/GMT +1
4. Average daily activity: 8+ hours
5. Discord: .ninja0.
6. In city name: Ninja Pluxury
7: ID: 134344

Additional Information

• I want to become an admin to be able to help people I have so much experience within grand rp I have played sense the launch of all 2 EN Servers I love to help people and if I was granted admin I would do my absolute best to make sure all people are making great rp for everyone, if given the opportunity to be an admin I would be very active I’m usually in grand most days for like 8+ hours I love grand rp it’s a wonderful server with great people if given the opportunity I wouldn’t let you guys down thanks for taking the time to read over my application hope to be able to work alongside you guys!

• I'm usually a calm person. When I encounter any difficulty or a tough situation, I take my time to think about what I can do and try to see what might happen ,after that I start taking action

3. What are your greatest weaknessesm?
  • My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
  • Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin .

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
  • I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.
7-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Last edited:

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Arnav
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord queen.moon
6. Your Nickname Queen Moon
7. Your ID 99316

Additional information
- As a role of an admin is to help new player in rp and asure that no rule breaks are done in an rp or situation and I have experience almost every kind of rp that is done in the server so I guess I can be good fit for it and I know that admin team need a working admin to keep the server running good and fun and my main reason to become an admin is I have experience so many possible situation in one rp.
- Handle situation with no pressure
- Very active ( to respond to tickets)
- Vast knowledge of the server.
- Had experience of every kind of rule break
- Trust issues
- Anger Issues ( can be worked on to improve it)
Yes. Since I have done all the rp that is possible in the server and I am ready to try something new
Yes. I don't have one business

Harvey Monrek

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Harvey Taylor
2. Your age: 20 years old.
3. Time zone: Eastern time zone.
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours daily.
5. Your Discord: harveyx
6. Your Nickname: Harvey Monrek
7. Your ID: My in-city ID is 89617

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin? To open up this application with a good point of view on myself I would like to simply state that I come from many different role-playing experiences but none of all has ever come close to my role-playing experience within Grand role play. I believe that what motivated me to become a En2 administrator was the fact that there are so many people in this lovely server/city that need people to help them get started with their long journey withing Los Santos, I believe that I can make the people of this city/server feel welcome and have many opportunities and just having the thought of knowing what you're options are in the city and not feel so alone and I just feel like people need support with their issues and I think I can bring that support to them with my ability to cope and my problem solving skills along with communication.

2. What are your strengths? I have many different strengths that could benefit the staff team of Grand role play En2. To start off I have been role-playing for 2 years now and I have been an administrator in a few other Rage Multiplayer projects. I was a trusted personal over in these projects but then I took a bit of a break from role-playing in a whole, 1 year ago I discovered Grand role play when I joined En1 and made lots of friends over there, then previously when En3 came out I switched over there for a while as Deputy Governor and Chief of Staff of LEO organizations along with working in LI and EMS as HC. I stuck in those organizations for a while, and I was very trusted in every single one of them when eventually I moved over to En2 a few weeks ago and I have made a few friends over here and I have read over the rules like they are a life-or-death skill needed to succeed. To lead back to my organizational life in the city, I was appointed as Head of many departments over time due to my intensive work ethic and the ability to teach others and cope around challenges. More of my strengths include Fairness, leadership, teamwork, Authenticity, bravery, persistence, and much more.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I believe that I have very few weaknesses that could affect my ability to become an administrator. I think there might be one that could affect my ability to communicate with specific persons which is lack of trust if I feel the person in not trustworthy for me to work with then there is a big chance I will lean to the Strick side of the situation with being a bit more demanding in what I'm asking for other than being a kind sole and just trying to work things out. The only way this "lack of trust" would come across if you call me slurs that really affect me and at that point, I will most likely send the person to admin jail due to admin disrespect.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I have been looking forward to becoming an administrator for a while now.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, no business is owned at the moment and do not plan to own one as an administrator as it is not allowed. 😃

----Additional information----
For many months now I have dreamed of being an administrator and really helping people in the city with things maybe others would not be willing to assist in. I feel like in this case my age in the city should not matter, I have completed the storyline 2 times and I know everything about every organization within the city along with criminal organizations and how everything works. So, I just ask that you guys please do not take this amazing opportunity and throw it away just because of a city age. (I got logged out of my other forums account, so I created a new on which is this one that I am writing this application for administrator on, but I am not a newbie to grand role play.)

Thank you for considering my application for administrator. ❤

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL- Taraksh Singh Sangwan

2. Your age- 17

3. Time zone- UTC +05:30

4. Average online per day- 7-8 sometimes 9 hours in week days and at weekend 10-12 hours

5. Your Discord- casano_11

6. Your Nickname - Anos Pluxury

7. Your ID - 115242

I want to be curator of crime section or state section : Both but firstly Crime then State after some time

Additional information

• I am interested in becoming an admin to contribute to the community by ensuring fair gameplay, resolving conflicts, and creating an immersive and enjoyable role-playing environment for all participants. However, being an admin would allow me to assist users more effectively and efficiently, ensuring a smoother conversation experience, and as I'm aware of rules I personally feel I can help others to be familiar with the rules and then then can have a good rp experiences . Becoming an administrator will allow me with some certain perks which I would use for helping others whether new or old to the city it will help me making a fair decisions , ' being an admin is cool but with great things there's some great responsibility also ' .

(Mainly I have experience of all organisation so It can help me making a fair decision)
• Some of my strengths include:

1. Fast and accurate problem-solving abilities.

2. Consistent availability and responsiveness.

3. Strong attention to detail.

4. Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure.

5. Effective communication skills.

6. Adaptability to different situations and tasks.

7. Time punctual

• Some of my potential weaknesses could include:

. I can't tolerate lies

2. Sometimes I can be very strict that people could hate me as I don't tolerate lies.

• Yes, in order to become an administrator I'm ready to leave my RP life.

• Yes, but I don't have any.

Some of my experiences are:

Illegal:-

Vagos 4th leader

Families deputy x1, marabunta deputy x2, Balas x2 deputy (in City 3 EN3)

Legals:-

NG Lt General 1 time

Fib assistant director x2 , department deputy x1 , 00 agent x3

Lspd assistant chief ( was getting deputy but got leadership)

Sahp undersheriff x2 department head x2 cos x3

(In EN3)
46fbb03eb552a456a780fa822a8efda9.gif

I hope admins will make a fair decision choosing the best candidate

Best regards
Anos/Casano

Last edited:

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-
Aayush
2. Your age-
3. Time zone-
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day-
4-8 hours
5. Your Discord-
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname-
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID-
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Additional information

Indeed, I have been in the city for a very long time and i think I'm capable to become an admin, i saw that many individuals don't follow guidelines and guidelines of the city appropriately. In any event, even when admins punish them, they still don't follow guidelines. I need to offer anything I can, to Administrators, I have a ton of involvement of city, which will assist me with assisting players, give disciplines to the ones who with breaking server rules, and I need to make this city of individuals. I simply not just need to turn into an administrator, I need to help players for their questions. I am very much dedicated to become an admin as that is my only goal left in my whole GrandRP Voyage. I think i deserve one chance so that i can proove myself and show my dedication towards adminship.
============================================================================================================
- My greatest strenghts are that I am a good and quick learner, hardworking in nature, good typing & speaking skills, patience, calm in every situation.
============================================================================================================
- My greatest weakness is that I'm extremely straight forward, if I dont like something I express my genuine thoughts consciously about that.
-Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
- Yes!

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Thanks for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lazy.

Jod Lacoste

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Srikanth Chowdary
3. IST (Gmt + 5:30)
4.5-10 hours
5.w.jod
6.Jod Lacoste

Additional information

I have been in city like 2 years and i have learned all the rules of state and crime and i have gained alot of RP experience in city and now i want to help the people who are in need and punish the people who do the wrong and make them in correct way.

i can speak very fluent English and if i am doing something work i can give my best

I can easily get emotional and trust people very bad

Yea i am ready to leave RP and very much interested in becoming admin

Yea for sure i will sell my business

Johny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Johny Pluxury
2. 24
3. GMT+5:30
4. 2-3 Hours
5. johny_pluxury
6. Johny Pluxury
7. 89883
-------------------
1. Because this is the post, on which I want to come with my experience, I want to help my city to remove those players who do not follow city rules, I am aware of state rules, ghetto rules. So, I can be crime curator or state curator, anyone. My personal preference is crime curator. I am attracted towards this field, so I think I can help to select good leaders, maintain & implement the rules & will work a lot for crime side as well. I will give punishment to those who do not follow rules.

2. My strengths are my positive mindset, my team.

3. My weaknesses are that I am strict in my work. I am so strict that I do not spare anyone if I found someone not doing well.

4. Yes. I am ready.

5. Yes I am ready. (I don`t have any business by the way)
---------------------
THANK YOU

HadiKhatri

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Abdul Hadi Khatri
2. 16
3. GMT+5
4. 4-5 hours on weekdays and 6-8 hours on weekends
5. hadikhatri
6. Hadi Khatri
7. 94346

Additional Information

1. I have been playing Grand RP for a really long time.I am now completely aware of server rules and I think that now is my time to rise up as an Admin and make the city better place to live.

2. I have good social and communication skills,I'll use them to interact with players in a really polite way and help them out in most best way possible.

3. I take time to learn things, I'll try to convert this weakness and strength and I'll make my head Administrators proud.

4. Yes.

5. Yes.

Thank you for reading my application I hope that I get a chance to prove myself.

Kind regards,
Hadi Khatri,

Tommy Specterr

Player
1. Your name IRL : Gurpreet
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5
4. Average online per day : 12 to 13 Hrs+
5. Your Discord: laddisangha
6. Your Nickname : Tommy Specter
7. Your ID : 97630

Additional information :
1. Why do you want to become an admin ? :

I have been play in RolePlay Server around 2 years without breaking anyrules and i have lot of experience I have seen a lot of people breaking the rules And kill a new Citizens And I Want Help New Citizens And i have spand lot of time as citizens and I believe i could become an asset to the team by helping the project team to ensure RP is being encouraged in every situation. I believe With my experience in with state and other state organizations I can Help to ensure state orgs are fulfilling their obligations to the city as ICly as they possibly can. whilst promoting great RP experiences for other players who interacts with the org in anyway. My main goal Is Help New Citizens And Make Is Server More professional with i m highly connected with state side so i can give my best to state.

i can handel any situation calmly and i love to intract with peoples and listen their problems i always try to solve it and if i will go with state side i can handel any situation without any mistakes and i m fluent with three languages so its might be very helpfull to intract and some times if i loose something i will be always try to catch that back and i can learn quickly

Some times if i got something new to do i will be try to push my self over untill i finish it or solve it and i will more addective to that work and in some cases when i know the truths and someone try to lies to me a that time i have some anger issues but i can solve that calmly.

YES

Yes Sure ( I dont have yet )

My Experience EN ( 1 )
-6 terms as NG ( LT )
-3 and half terms as GOV ( chief of staff )
-2 term as LSPD ( lieutenant )
-2 terms as SAHP ( chief )

My experience EN ( 2 )
Currently in NG ( LT Genral ) ( 2 terms )

Alex Medusa

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Yazan

2. Your age

3. Time zone
GMT+11

6-13hrs

5. Your Discord
h.vii

6. Your Nickname

Gazawi Shelpy

7. Your ID

Additional information

i have been more than 5 months playing on EN 1 server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules I want to become an admin it because I want to increase the quality of the Roleplay that during anytime I can be there to help especially while people met some issue that i can help through the ticket and i want to help the server to Grow nicely and Reducing bad people to make sure everyone it following the rules ,and not just breaking the rules ,make it unique so that new player who join feels special and continue playing.

My greatest Strength it I can speak English perfectly I’m IT technician I can do coding
Software solve
Microsoft Excel all
Adobe
Quick learner
Past of the History Working on Techician from others RP server

My greatest weakness it some time will forgot something else , having very bad memories ,but no worries im improving my Memories

Yes , I been Experience Alot of Organization Specific EMS , Government Secretary , Government DOC , LSPD , Gangster Bloods , Gangster Ballas & Natinal Guard , I think it time for me move forward to Leave the Rp And Join as Administrator Team .

Yes - ( i don't even own any business , and i don't even have the money to buy )

Lezen Payne

Player
1. Your name IRL- Aman

2. Your age- 17+

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord - LEZEN977#5153

6. Your Nickname - Lezen Hellfiree

7. Your ID - 121594

Additional information

-> I have spent many hours in GrandRP experiencing every org , learning every set of rules of the orgs and the city , and now i want to help the city and the peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good communication skill and good listener and i can deal different situatation with calm mind.

-> i try to be calm but sometimes when i am provoked by someone i loose my patience.

-> ofcourse.

-> I don't own any business.

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
Information
) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Cassano
7) Your ID: 79140

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I spend a lot of time in the city i think I have gained enough experience to take this position and help new players I know almost all of the server rules. I held high-command positions in various organizations. I see the admin role as a responsibility and I believe I am confident that I can fulfill this responsibility

I am very Friendly.
I respect Everyone.
I am Honest I always stand with the truth.

Trust Everyone
Over Thinking
I get frustrated Sometimes

Yes, am ready to leave Role Play

Yes, I don't have business

I hope you will consider my application

Regards,
Akif Cassano

Zarif Pluxury

Don't look at others , Love yourself
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord : _thug_x_
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Russo
7. Your ID : 96107
Additional information

First of all, my first reason is that I feel I fully understand the rules and have the experience. I would like to become an admin and help the players with their problems and difficulties. The other and main reason is to use everything I have experienced and learned in RP to be useful for the players. Even though my English is not very good, I believe that I can communicate with people well enough. I would like to pursue a bigger and higher opportunity in the Server as admin to help those in need and make a safer and more friendly RP Server to those who will be coming in the Server for the first time and making their experience very very good. I will give my best to the server as an admin hopefully my dream will be fullfill .

- Good Communication Skills.
-- I m a very friendly guy.
-- Very good behavior with all cause my mother told me do not misbehave with any one.
-- I can talk in 4 languages like ( English , Bangla , Hindi , Urdu )

-- For some toxic peoples some time i became very angry i can't control my anger.
-- In a very serious situation i feel very nervous.
--I m very emotinal person

--Yes, i m ready.

--Yes i m ready.. (Fact is i dont have any business)

Thank you so much Dear Admins to review my application..
Your Faithfully
Zarif Russo

En:-3
Ex SAHP Undersheriff (x3)
Ex FIB Assistant Director
Ex Bloods Under Deputy
Ex GOV Chief of Staff
Ex LSPD Chief of Staff
Ex NG Commanding General
standard_17.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom