Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Zarif Russo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Zarif Ahnaf Khan

2. Your age: 19 ( 2004)
3. Time zone: GMT +6 ( Bangladesh )
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: _thug_x_
6. Your Nickname: Zarif Russo

7. Your ID: 96107

Additional information

I've always wanted to become admin on GRP because It's a fun environment that I like, and would love to moderate. Moderating in general is one of my hobbies, as I have a lot of experience in moderating in different projects, and different games. GrandRP holds a special place in my heart. I played it a lot, but due to IRL issues I had to quit for the past 6 months, but now I'm back and more ready than ever. I also have loads of experience in GrandRP, especially in the crime section, as I have been a Leader of a crime org (Vagos-En3) and high command in all the other orgs (EN2).

Determined, Responsible, Knowledgeable, and I accept criticism & have a lot of time.

Sometimes I can be a bit un-patient, easily distracted
Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but (Do not have one)

Priya Reaper

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRl
: Suvvari Venkata Tarun Kumar
2. Your age : 23
3. Time Zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord : flairgamer
6. Your Nickname : Priya Reaper
7. Your ID : 13524

Additional information
From 2years on words i am playing Grand RP I joined many organisations except Life invader I gained so much of experience from that organisations, I know all the server and fourm rules, I help to the players as an admin I will react to them very quickly with precise answers and i will be polite with the players.I will not let them go struggle with their problems with any kinde of issues as long as i am there.I want to help the community become termendos and toxic hatefull players.I will give my 100% effort for the players make them feel they are doing good rp.

1.I am a fast learner and iwill not let the problems go that much easier.
2.if a mistake is to hapen it dosen't happen again.
3.my greatest strength is i will deal problems calm and cool in critical situations.
4.I will be never disrespectful even if some one is disrespecting me.

1. I will belive any aney one easily.
2.I will get anger at some times.

Yes

yes i am redy to sell my business.

Thank You

Last edited:

James Odds

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your Name IRL- Shreyansh
2.Your Age - 18
3.Time Zone - (GMT+5:30) India
4. Average Online Per Day - 6-7 hours
5.Your Nickname - James Odds
6. Your Discord - SamuraiX#5785
7.Your ID - 124964

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin ?

Ans - i want to become admin because i want to help beginners actually when i see beginners i see my past in them i want to help them like a big brother and the main thing is i want to make players helpfull and show good behavior towards new players. i also want to experience how an administrator works. actually im en1 player but i shift to en2 because i want to become admin here. i have great experience in en1. i almost worked at all organization. i know everything in city how things work and all. give me a chance to show my work towards grand rp and im 100% sure i will never disappoint you with my work.

2.What are your strengths ?

Ans -Fast Learner

-Fast decision maker
-Help full
-Almost worked in all orgs in en1 so i know how all things work in city also rules
-Fast Friend Maker
-Problem Solving

3.What are your greatest weakness ?

Ans - Nothing

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?

Ans- To show my work towards Grand RP and helping all peoples of city im ready to leave RP life.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans- I dont have because im new in En2 but Even if I had it, I would sell it.

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all of these people you are selected for admin assistant interviews.

1- Priya Reaper - 13524 - flairgamer

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL:
Aayush
2) Your age:
3) Time zone:
GMT+5:30
4) Average online per day:
4 to 8 hours daily
5) Discord:
aayushbhargav
6) Your nickname:
Aayush Lazy
7) Your ID:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information

As i have been in the city since a long time and gained a lot of experience since 2 years. I am aware of every rule and regulation of the server and never done anything without being in limit of rules. Undoubtedly, there are some players who don't follow these rules and destroy the server's decorum, I want to punish them and fix all the wrong things going in the city. I think i am very capable of becoming an Admin. I also have been leader for gang and experienced everything, Becoming an Admin is the last checkpoint in my GrandRP Voyage.

Calm
Honest
Fast Learner
Hard-Worker.

Trust Issues.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

Yes, I don't have business

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reviewing my application,
Solid Regards
Aayush Lazy

Lezen Payne

F*ck you baby ✨
Player
1. Your name IRL- Aman

2. Your age- 17+

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord - LEZEN977#5153

6. Your Nickname - Lezen Hellfiree

7. Your ID - 121594

Additional information

-> I have spent many hours in Grand RP Experiencing every ORG , learning every set of rules of the ORG and the City , and now I want to help the city and the Peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good Communication skill and Good Listener and i can deal different situatation with calm mind, I can solve tough situation.

-> I try to be calm but sometimes, When I provoked by someone i loose my patience.

-> ofcourse, Becouse I spent so many time in city so now i'm bored in RP

-> I don't have any business, If i will i will sell it easly.

Thank You,

Regards
Lezen Hellfiree

Last edited:

Tommy Specterr

Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Gurpreet
2) Your age: 20
3) Time zone: GMT+5:30
4) Average online per day: 8 to 9 hours a day
5) Discord: laddisangha
6) Your nickname: Tommy Specter
7) Your ID: 97630

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been play in RolePlay Server around 2 years ( EN 1 ) without breaking anyrules and i have lot of experience I have seen a lot of people breaking the rules And kill a new Citizens And I Want Help New Citizens And i have spand lot of time as citizens and I believe i could become an asset to the team by helping the project team to ensure RP is being encouraged in every situation. I believe With my experience in with state and other state organizations I can Help to ensure state orgs are fulfilling their obligations to the city as ICly as they possibly can. whilst promoting great RP experiences for other players who interacts with the org in anyway. My main goal Is Help New Citizens And Make Is Server More professional with i m highly connected with state side so i can give my best to state.and currently i m in ng as Lt Genral.

2.What are your strengths?

can handel any situation calmly and i love to intract with peoples and listen their problems i always try to solve it and if i will go with state side i can handel any situation without any mistakes and i m fluent with three languages so its might be very helpfull to intract and some times if i loose something i will be always try to catch that back and i can learn quickly.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

Some times if i got something new to do i will be try to push my self over untill i finish it or solve it and i will more addective to that work and in some cases when i know the truths and someone try to lies to me a that time i have some anger issues but i can solve that calmly.

4.Will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin?

Absolutely. yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes.

Thank You

Zarif Russo

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

I've always wanted to become admin on GRP because It's a fun environment that I like, and would love to moderate. Moderating in general is one of my hobbies, as I have a lot of experience in moderating in different projects, and different games. GrandRP holds a special place in my heart. I played it a lot, but due to IRL issues I had to quit for the past 6 months, but now I'm back and more ready than ever. I also have loads of experience in GrandRP, especially in the crime section, as I have been a Leader of a crime org (Vagos-En3) and high command in all the other orgs (EN2).

Determined, Responsible, Knowledgeable, and I accept criticism & have a lot of time.

Yes.

Devanshu makan

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Devanshu Makan

2. Your age: 21

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

5. Your Discord: devanshumakan

6. Your Nickname: Hagimaru Mafiaa

7. Your ID: 123960

Additional information

I would like to become an admin to fully immerse myself in the RP (Role-Playing) life and gain experience in every aspect. I have dedicated a significant amount of time to the city and have gained extensive experience in state organizations such as GOV, NG, and EMS. I have been a part of EMS for the last four terms, where I have cultivated a habit of helping others. Now, I aspire to extend my assistance to the community by taking on the role of an admin.

My Strengths Are I work with a Very Calm Mind and Can Handle All Situations. Dedication, Discipline and Fast Learner Are Also My strengths.

My Greatest Weakness Is what i believe Is That I Trust Someone Easily and also i am a Bit Introvert.

Yes I am Ready To Leave The RP Life For Becoming An Admin.

Yes If I Have Any Business Will Surely Sell Them Before Becoming The Admin.

Previous Experiences:-

State Organization :-

1. EMS:- Deputy Chief

2. NG:- Major General

3. GOV:- USSS Special Elite Agent

Last edited:

Ashley Grey

Player
Player
1} Your name IRL: Biraj Mukherjee
2} Your age: 19
3} Time zone: GMT+5:30
4} Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5} Your Discord ID: archeusop_24
6} Your Nickname: Ashley Grey
7} Your in-game ID: 104876

Additional Information:

Ans.: I was very intrigued by the rules, laws and the working structure of the city. Whenever, I was in trouble regarding any issues, I found myself getting help from these 'persons' who just came out of nowhere. As of my RP Life, I was already gaining experience, gliding through situations, getting in troubles, helping new players so that, they experience the same situations which gave me happiness at times of sorrow. I was fascinated of those 'mysterious people who helped me that time' and I decided to get information about them and in the end, I got to know that, if I follow some protocols, I can just be like them. I was glad to realize the whole thing and I aimed to be 'the One' who will come forward and help players as much as possible. I know I am human, so I made mistakes in the past because of not knowing the rules properly. But here I am, willing to serve each and every sort of people, through any of their problematic situations. This is my story and my motivation behind becoming an Admin.

2. What are your greatest strengths?
Ans.:
A] I am very good at critical thinking.
B] I assess every situation with calm mind.
C] I love to dedicate myself over a work, which I am doing in that certain time.
D] I love to guide someone, who needs help without any kind of discrimination.

Ans.:
A] Sometimes, regardless of my dedication towards my work, I fail to be on time.
B] I am not able to resist any kind of mockery towards me.

Ans.:
I am willing to leave the RP life without any hesitation.

Ans.: I don't have any kind of businesses in the city but If I had one, I would've been ready to sell my business at any given moment without any hesitation.

Previous Experiences:

Operations Lead in USSS
Junior Corporal Officer in LSPD

Current Experience:

Deputy Chief of EMS

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Dear players, copying applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Sky Smith

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jackson
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours
5. Your Discord: spur_01
6. Your Nickname: Jackson
7. Your ID: 137865

Additional information

I see that the admin team has been working really hard to make the city better and safer place for everyone and i would like to contribute to that and help them to make this the best rp server. I see that there are not many admins online at the time that I'm on so that's the reason I will be perfect fit. I'm also a quick learner. I have accomplished a lot of things while being in this amazing project and i would like to help the new players have the same experience I had when I first joined, it will improve their Rp Experience. I also will be active when it comes to answering tickets I will help wherever I am needed.

One of my strengths is honesty.
I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

yes, I am

I dont have a business. so yes

Rusty Bozkurt

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL: Haydar
2) Your age: 34
3) Time zone: GMT+3:00
4) Average online per day: 5 hours on week days, 6-7 hours on weekends
5) Discord: refractory
6) Your nickname: Rusty Bozkurt
7) Your ID: 113868

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been playing games more than 22 years now and RPG games are my favorite since the beginning of my gaming journey. When I found the GRAND RP project, I was so excited to join this adventure as I also like GTA series a lot. In all areas of my life, including my real-life career and games that I have played, I always try to do my best to lead the community Im in, to get it in a better status. And if you compare the time I have put in to Rusty Bozkurt character with the time of this account’s creation I believe it can be seen that this dedication continues in GrandRP project too. Now as a next step in this adventure I want to be a part of administration team so that I can provide guidance and support to others by using both my real life experience as a manager as well as my gaming experience as a role player. On the other hand, as a person with military background in real life, I believe in law & order. So I would like do my best to support current administration while they work on keeping the order in the server.

2.What are your strengths?
Im a very cold blooded person and I have good decision making capabilities under pressure as a result of years of experience as team leader and project manager in real life as well as working as a guild master, clan leader positions in past as a gamer. This allows me to handle chaotic situations easier than most others. Also Im a very quick learner which allows me to adept new environments and new responsibilities quickly. I have good knowledge on server rules and especially legal organization procedures/responsibilities.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

Being perfectionist is probably my greatest weakness. And the second that comes to my mind is toxic behavior. I have almost 0 tolerance to toxicity towards anyone. Even my friend does this to my enemy I don’t accept it even if that offends my friend.

4.Will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admin?

Yes. I understand the necessity of that to be come an admin. And Im ready to accept this.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?

I don’t have a business at the moment.

Thank You for your time for considering my application

Regards,
Rusty Bozkurt

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Taraksh Singh Sangwan

2. Your age- 17

3. Time zone- UTC +05:30

4. Average online per day- 4-9 hrs per day

5. Your Discord- casano_11

6. Your Nickname - Anos Pluxury

7. Your ID - 115242

Additional information

•I am interested in becoming an admin to contribute to the community by ensuring fair gameplay, resolving conflicts, and creating an immersive and enjoyable role-playing environment for all participants. I have been playing grand rp since 2021 and I think I have enough experience in some space I left the city for my academics but when I returned I came back with a stronger experience , However being an admin would allow me to assist users more effectively and efficiently, ensuring a smoother conversation experience. I just want to make sure that I can contribute all my knowledge towards the server to just make the rp scenarios more perfect and without any rule breaks . I want to help others to be aware of the rules and happenings around their surroundings.

• Some of my strengths include:

+ Patient + Ability to work in a team + Very calm person + helpful [+] reliable [+] motivated [+] friendly

1. Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure.

2. Effective communication skills.

3. Adaptability to different situations and tasks.

4. Good communication skills.

5. Fast learner and will never be backed down.

• Some of my potential weaknesses could include:

. I am not at all interested in any citizen who lies in order to get saved from the punishment.

(.) Initially hesitant in conversations.

(.) As an introvert it can be difficult for me to speak without any hesitation sometimes with the admin team as I'm scared of new people to talk with . But I find it easier when helping someone with what they need.

(.) Sometimes it is difficult in spelling.

• Yes, in order to become an administrator I'm ready to leave my RP life.

•Yes.

Some of my experiences are

Illegal:

Vagos 4th leader

Families deputy x1, marabunta deputy x2, Balas deputy x2 , 5 times under deputy in all gangs (marabunta , bloods , balas , vagos x3 , families x3.)

Legals:-

NG Lt General 1 time

Fib assistant director x2 , 00 x 3 , Dhod of Hr x2

Lspd assistant chief , Chief of SWAT ( was getting deputy but got leadership)

Sahp assistant sheriff x2 department head x3 cos x2 , DHOD x2 , HR Chief x1 , Dhod of Hr x2

En1

Chief of SASD NG , Dhod of SASD (lunas term)

MG X1

COLONEL X1 (Bob General's term )

Special Sniper unit training master in (Saif Khan's term)

Sahp Dhod of Hr x2 , SR Hr inspector x3 , Commander x2

Fib 00 agent x3 , Sr. Black ops3 x4 , HR training specialist x1.

EMS

Fto x2 , HRT special senior doctor x3

(And many more )

En2

Currently in NG as Bg curator of IAA

I think I have a good experience in order to help others doing a fair and perfect roleplay

My vision is to be a good admin so the people who are not aware of rules will also be awarded and can be a good citizen and future hc or deputies or leaders or admins

Thank you for considering my application have a great and lovely day

Yours Faithfully
ANOS

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Taraksh Singh Sangwan
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- UTC +05:30
4. Average online per day- 5-10
5. Your Discord- casano_11
6. Your Nickname - Anos Pluxury
7. Your ID - 115242

Additional information
• I am interested in becoming an admin to contribute to the community by ensuring fair gameplay, resolving conflicts, and creating an immersive and enjoyable role-playing environment for all participants. I have been playing grand rp since 2021 and I think I have enough experience in some space I left the city for my academics but when I returned I came back with more stronger experience , However being an admin would allow me to assist users more effectively and efficiently, ensuring a smoother conversation experience. I just want to make sure that I can contribute all my knowledge towards the server to just make the rp scenarios more perfectly and without any rule breaks . I want to help others to be aware with the rules and happenings around their surroundings.

• Some of my strengths include:
1. Fast and accurate problem-solving abilities.
2. Consistent availability and responsiveness.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure.
5. Effective communication skills.
6. Adaptability to different situations and tasks.
7. Good communication skills
8. Can be calm and make a good decision in a every situations
9. Fluent with the rules

• Some of my potential weaknesses could include:

. I am not at all interested in any citizen who lies in order to get saved from the punishment.

. As I don't do any favouritism some people might won't like my work and will try to put me down by false complaints.

. I won't be able to treat a new guy as a new guy or old guy as a old because rules are same for all.

• Yes, in order to become an administrator I'm ready to leave my RP life.

• Yes, but I don't have any.

Some of my experiences are
Illegal:-

Vagos 4th leader
Families deputy x1, marabunta deputy x2, Balas deputy x2 , 7 times under deputy in all gangs (7x5= 35)

Legals:-

NG Lt General 1 time
Fib assistant director x2 , 00 x 3 , Dhod of Hr x2
Lspd assistant chief , Chief of SWAT ( was getting deputy but got leadership)
Sahp assistant sheriff x2 department head x3 cos x2 , DHOD x2 , HR Chief x1 , Dhod of Hr x2

En1
Chief of SASD NG , Dhod of SASD (lunas term)
MG X1
COLONEL X1 (Bob's term )

Sahp Dhod of Hr x2 , SR Hr inspector x3 , Commander x2
Fib
00 x2 , Sr Black ops 3 x4

EMS
Fto x2 , HRT special senior doctor x3
(And many more )

En2
Currently in NG as Bg curator of IAA

I think I have a good experience in order to help others doing a fair and perfect roleplay
My vision is to be a good admin so the peoples who are not aware of rules will also be awarded and can be a good citizen and future hc or deputies or leaders or admins

Thankyou for considering my application have a great and lovely day

Yours Faithfully
ANOS

central-cee_1.gif
Close this please as need to edit some things

Its Ninja

Player
Player
Nformation
1. Name: Mohamed Amine
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: UTC/GMT +1
4. Average daily activity: 8+ hours
5. Discord: .ninja0.
6. In city name: Ninja Fedorov
7: ID: 134344

Additional Information

I have been play in RolePlay Server around 2 years and i have lot of experience I have seen a lot of people breaking the rules And kill a new Citizens And I Want Help New Citizens And i have spand lot of time as citizens So Now I Want Gain Experience About Admin My main goal Is Help New Citizens And Make Is Server More professional.

Loyal, competitive, good Detective, i can handle Stress Pretty Well, Patience..

3. What are your greatest weaknessesm?
  • My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin ?
  • Fully ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
  • I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it.

7-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Zarif Russo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

Additional information

Yes.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all of these people you are selected for admin assistant interviews.

1. Ashley Grey - 104876 : archeusop_24

2. Rusty Bozkurt - 113868 : refractory

Regarding interviews contact me on discord

Top Bottom