Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Adam NoMercyKnight

Player
Player
1-adam
2-18
3-UTC+01:00
4-6hours
5-adamka01
6-Adam alejandro

1-Admins often have the responsibility of maintaining order and ensuring that players follow the rules within the game environment.: Admins often have the opportunity to engage with the game's community, foster a positive atmosphere, and help players with any issues they may encounter.
2- I can explain game rules, mechanics, and objectives to new players or those seeking clarification.
-I can provide hints, tips, and guidance to help players progress through difficult levels or challenges
3-insult my family
-provoking
- dont respect and insult me
4-im ready to leave rp life, for join rp for admin
5-i dont have bussines but, if i have i sell it

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

2. What are your strengths?
my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-ADMINISTATOR
Ex-SAHP UNDER SHERIFF
Ex-FIB DHOD Of HR

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to following player, you are selected for admin assistant interview.

1. Ferdabbou Trisiti - 73378 : azizessghaier

Regarding interviews contact me on discord

Zarif Russo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: _thug_x_
6. Your Nickname: Zarif Rusoo
7. Your ID: 96107

Additional information

I have been apart of Grand Roleplay for more than a year and have met a lot of great friends, been in great organizations and had an amazing time here. After experiencing being a player, I want to take to the skies and become an admin. Many people have asked me to apply, I believe it's time for me to step up and enforce the rules of the project. During my time in this project, I have gained a lot of roleplay experience as well as rule knowledge from my time as a Deputy and Temp Leader of different organizations. Admins are here to safeguard the project, enforce the rules and provide the players with assistance when required, I believe I have the qualities, experience and knowledge which is required to become an Admin. With my experience, activity and timezone, I believe I would be a useful asset to the team.

- Fast learning.
- Detailed review.
- Dedicated.
- Perfectionist.
- Good responsiveness.

- I can get stressed at times, breaks and conversation always helps.

Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ( I don't have business )

Last edited:

Levin Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Arjun

2. Your age
: 15

3. Time zone
: GMT+5:30

Average online per day
: 6-8 hrs

5. Your Discord
: maxmadgaming

6. Your Nickname
: Levinn Pluxury

7. Your ID
: 19937

Additional information

= I want to become an admin because i want to help people, and i love to help people and punish the people who break the server rules. When i started playing Grand RP, i always wanted to become an admin in this server because i think this is the best of all the RP servers I have ever joined. I have played other RP servers as well, but i enjoyed the most in this and i will still play this and I want to help the admin team.

= I always give people another chance to succeed.
I am polite and talk nicely.
I always think before doing something.
I can speak two languages: Hindi and English.
I have patience.

= I trust anyone blindly.
I get emotional.
I get sad easily.
I am sensitive.
I get panic sometimes.

= Yes, i am fully ready to leave RP life to become and admin i will give my best in admin life.

= i am poor so i don't have one.

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Chris
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: Server Time
4. Average online per day: 8-13
5. Your Discord: jamesbrooke996
6. Your Nickname: James Brooke
7. Your ID: 134058

Additional information

I would like to become an admin to help out with administration work i have noticed that a lot of people are complaining that no-one has been replying to there admin tickets and with me being online for average of 8-13 a day i think i will be a good part of the team to help out with these tickets and help the administration team.

Good Team worker.
Good communications.
and positive motivation

I do not have any weaknesses that i am aware of.

Yes

I do not own any business.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16 (Running)
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information

Ans: The reason for I would like to become an admin is to help the new citizens along with the existing ones. I feel that this is a great opportunity for me where I can use my past experience and knowledge to help the administration accomplish their tasks. Also, I would like to become an admin because I have never experienced what it is like to be an administrator where I have played for more than a year. So I want to experience this as well and contribute in it.

Ans: • I am determined to do any task which is for the good.
• I am straight to the point when it is needed.
• I am friendly in nature which helps me to interact with others.

Ans: I believe that my greatest weakness is that I become too strict sometimes when it is not needed in a situation and I am trying to do my best to overcome this.

Ans: Yes, for sure.

Ans: Yes, although I don't have any business.

ivan pluxuryy

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: yassine
Your age: 22
Time zone: UTC +5
Average online per day: 10-14h
Your Discord:yassine87.
Your Nickname: Ivan pluxury
Your ID: 123312

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an administrator because I want to help all the people who come in and give all my time to them so that they understand the rules well so that they do not face problems in life, and I am ready to give them all my time. Also, if I see people violating the rules and not letting people play comfortably, I will punish them immediately.

What are your strengths?

- I speak four languages , Moroccan , English, French, and a little Spanish
I am very calm and I like to help and I do not worry about anyone

What are your greatest weaknesses?

Honestly, my few weaknesses are that if someone insults me, I don't respond to him

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes ofc lm ready for leave the RP life

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes i am ready to sell it as soon as possible
Yes but idont have business

Raiky Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Personal Information:

1. Name: Luca Romano
  2. Age: 19
  3. Time Zone: European Time Zone
  4. Average Online Time per Day: 4-5 Hours
  5. Discord: @r5zz
  6. Nickname: Raiky Broddy
  7. ID: 127394
Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I aspire to contribute to the server's integrity by assisting in the management of rule enforcement. I believe in my ability to facilitate the improvement of the server's environment.
  2. What are your strengths? My linguistic versatility, encompassing English, Italian, German, and Kurdish, enhances my ability to communicate effectively across diverse groups. Moreover, my aptitude for rational conflict resolution enables me to interact with individuals in a constructive manner.
  3. What are your greatest weaknesses? As a diligent candidate, I constantly strive to refine my skills and address any weaknesses that may hinder my performance in any role.
  4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Absolutely, I am fully committed to transitioning from my role-playing activities to fulfill the responsibilities of an administrator.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I acknowledge and accept the restrictions associated with holding a business while serving as an administrator. I am prepared to divest myself of any business interests to uphold the integrity of my administrative duties.
Thank you for considering my application. I am eager to contribute to the betterment of the server and am prepared to fulfill the responsibilities of an administrator.

Sincerely, Luca Romano
(Raiky Broddy)

Amartya Rao

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your age : 21
Time zone : GMT+5+30
Average online per day : 12-16 Horus
Your Discord : hamag1515
Your Nickname : PABLO_ESCOBAR

Your ID : 120998

Additional information

I have been playing for about 3 years. I truly believe in this project and I believe this project is a great for people who want to leave their IRL behind and RP and have a good time. I find enjoyment in helping those who are new to the city to learn the rules as well as the IC laws within the city. I believe i could become an asset to the team by helping the project team to ensure RP is being encouraged in every situation. I believe With my experience in GOV,SAHP,LSPD,EMS,FIB and other state organizations I can Help to ensure state orgs are fulfilling their obligations to the city as ICly as they possibly can. whilst promoting great RP experiences for other players who interacts with the org in anyway.

Typeing fast, understand fast,know what to do

speaking and writing 4 languages india arabic sweden english

Perfectionism which ends up wasting my time.
sometimes i get strict with the rules.

Yes of coruse master

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I sold everything I have just to be admin and make everyone happy😎

x 8 Ex LSPD Commander
x 6Ex SAHP Commander
x 3 Ex EMS Commander
X1 Ex FIB Commander
X5 Ex Blood Deputy Cheif
X7 Ex Vagos Deputy Cheif

Thank you very much if you read this text I hope you have nice day I hope I got accpet my dream is to be admin and make 😎eveyone happy😎

Harley-gold

Boom Bam 💥
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Prathamesh Patil

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - IST (GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord - atomhawk_966

6. Your Nickname - Harley Gold

7. Your ID - 94700

Having served my most of the time in grp as State Member , I have gained a comprehensive understanding of the server's rules and regulations. This knowledge is crucial for maintaining a positive and non-toxic environment across the entire server. As an admin, I would be able to leverage my experience to enforce rules, promote order, and ensure that players adhere to the server's guidelines. Additionally, I have the ability to make informed decisions that will positively shape the overall gaming experience of the Grand Community

Decision Making skills :
I have proper decision making skills with an quick response which not only will help me to take proper decision but will also help me to make quick proper decisions.

Fluent in Primary launguage of En server :
I am fluent in the primary language of en server that is English which will help me to communicate with the player problem will help me to understand as well as to solve their problems.

Professionalism:
While being an admin it's important to not be biased I have that quality to stay unbiased whatever may the reason be I will always remain neutral and take decisions by monitoring both the sides and going to rules of the server.

My greatest weaknesses is I easily get friendly with people's but ya I can also be strict at the same time if the flaw is made by the person.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

Yes i am ready to sell my business even though I don't have any

Hamzwe

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1 Your name irl = harshit thakur
2 your age = 21
3 time zone GMT+5:30
4 average online per day = 6 hours
5 0xdei0 1214596690992963596
6 your nickname= thakur federov
7 your id = 135115
Additional information
1 Why do you want to become a admin ?
I want to become a admin because I want to help my rp server people and want to serve to my favorite rp server
2 What are your strengths ?
My politeness good communication skills and my patience in every situation
3 What are your weakness ?
I am a emotional person by heart
4 will you be ready to leave rp life to become a admin?
Yss I am ready because I want to serve service to my server
5 will you be ready to sell your business?
Yss I am ready for this also

Saad sis

Player
Player
Information
1. saad
2. 16
3. GMT+1
4. 4-6h
5. raptor1811
6. Saad_lkbir
7. 136612

Additional information
1. i love to be admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin.
2. i can speak 3 language :english+arabic+french.
3. open with people and very small things that don't matter
4. yes
5. yes

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Your name IRL :- Shivansh Pandey
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day :-5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Rock Shiva#0201
6. Your Nickname - Rock Shivaa
7. Your ID - 94392
Additional information
Ans. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that I want to help the citizens and server and make sure everyone is enjoying their time Roleplaying in this server.. I really love helping others.. they can have a good experience in our server. I have been in SAHP for past 7 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms . I have met who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.
i:- Fluent in speaking English.
iii:- Quick Learner.
iv:- Team Management.
v:- I like to help.
i:- Easily Trust To Anyone
ii-: Sensitive Person
iii:- Over Excitement
Ans:- Yes, I will leave my RP life if i become admin.
Ans:- I don't have any business
Regard:-
Rock Shiva

Last edited:

Jalal Alcapone

Wake up to reality !🧠
Player
Information
1. Omar
2. 27
3. UTC +1
4. 7 - 8 hours
5. its_ace1
6. Jalal Alcapone
7. ID 71333

Additional information

Spent enough time in city which made me well qualified to help new players.

-I speak 4 languages including English, which will make me intervene better to solve situations.
-I am calm with people bringing tension to a conversation.
-I know how to simplify informations to make them easy to understand.

Enjoyed so much my RP life with all Orgs, Gangs and many Families around the city, but its time to experience Admin life so yes i am ready.

I don't have any business, so yes i am ready to sell it.

Last edited:

Hamzwe

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : PABLO_ESCOBAR
Your age : 21
Time zone : GMT+5+30
Average online per day : 12-16 Horus
Your Discord : hamag1515
Your Nickname : PABLO_ESCOBAR

Your ID : 120998

Additional information

I have been playing for about 3 years. I truly believe in this project and I believe this project is a great for people who want to leave their IRL behind and RP and have a good time. I find enjoyment in helping those who are new to the city to learn the rules as well as the IC laws within the city. I believe i could become an asset to the team by helping the project team to ensure RP is being encouraged in every situation. I believe With my experience in GOV,SAHP,LSPD,EMS,FIB and other state organizations I can Help to ensure state orgs are fulfilling their obligations to the city as ICly as they possibly can. whilst promoting great RP experiences for other players who interacts with the org in anyway.

Typeing fast, understand fast,know what to do

speaking and writing 4 languages india arabic sweden english

Perfectionism which ends up wasting my time.
sometimes i get strict with the rules.

Yes of coruse master

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I sold everything I have just to be admin and make everyone happy😎

x 8 Ex LSPD Commander
x 6Ex SAHP Commander
x 3 Ex EMS Commander
X1 Ex FIB Commander
X5 Ex Blood Deputy Cheif
X7 Ex Vagos Deputy Cheif

Thank you very much if you read this text I hope you have nice day I hope I got accpet my dream is to be admin and make 😎eveyone happy😎
/

hamere

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1 Your name irl = harshit thakur
2 your age = 21
3 time zone GMT+5:30
4 average online per day = 6 hours
6 your nickname= thakur federov
7 your id = 120998
Additional information
1 Why do you want to become a admin ?
I want to become a admin because I want to help my rp server people and want to serve to my favorite rp server
2 What are your strengths ?
My politeness good communication skills and my patience in every situation
3 What are your weakness ?
I am a emotional person by heart
4 will you be ready to leave rp life to become a admin?
Yss I am ready because I want to serve service to my server
5 will you be ready to sell your business?
Yss I am ready for this also

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2 Your age : 18
3 Time zone : UTC (+5:30)
4 Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5 Your Discord : arenaboyzz#4102
6 Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7 Your ID : 91886

Additional information
1 Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an admin because I really like to guide people and help them out with everything and I want to help the community in helping growing rp and enjoying rp within the server . I have been playing grand rp for a long time and I have been in legal orgs and gangs and I have learned a lot within the server in this time . Day by day I'm gaining more new Experiences . I want became because i can use my this experience in improving the roles play experience of the players and also make city 2 the best city , where all the rules and regulations are strictly followed .

2 What are your strengths?

Hard Worker
Good Communication skills
Quick learner from mistakes
Giving Respect to Everyone
Always follow rules

3 What are your greatest weaknesses?

Some Times Overreact
I hate toxicity

4 Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

5 Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any business but if I had I was ready to sell my business

yugam

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - MR. Yugam Manocha
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord - yugam1912
6. Your Nickname - Yuggam Ambani
7. Your ID - 111234

Answer : I want to become an admin because I want to help every new and existing people to make their roleplay life easy and not to face any consequences in their life and also new people sometimes struggle in understanding the roleplay life. I will make sure they will not face any kind of difficulty and they can enjoy their life happily.
Answer : My strengths are to behave nicely to people and make them feel that I can help them in their own understanding and some maybe feel me as their family member.
Answer : My only weakness is that I can't see anyone feeling being cheated or being unhappy just because he is new and someone else make them unhappy just for money.
Answer : Yeah. I will leave RP life
Answer : Yeah. I will if I had any ( I don't have any)

Top Bottom