Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Anuj Kumar

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 8 to 12 hours

5. Your Discord - anujgamer__48127

6. Your Nickname -
Jethalal HellFire

7. Your ID - 104783

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
See I want to become admin because i faced problem like when I do ticket some time is get late to response so I don’t want other player to face same issue and I like to help new people as you check in grand rp discord any one having problem I helped them in their dms even though I am not admin because I like to help people so I think if I become admin

2 What are your strengths?
Polite

Calm minded

Can handle situations camly

Can response ticket tickets fast

Can speak english

Be humble to all

Respectfully to all players / admins

I have learned till now if you give respect you will get respect back

Love to help new people who came to there make vacation in grand rp

3 what are your greatest weaknesses ?

I don’t like people who troll new players as the new player came to make their vacation in rp but they get trolled and they felt very bad so I don’t like that as I have personally experience that thing so I don’t like that and I don’t have much exp in gang because I like to be in state orgs so I have full experience of state org there are only my two weaknesses but if I found more, I will definitely work on it but for now I have only two weaknesses

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? It is difficult to leave rp but I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but now I don’t have if I own I am ready to sell

Thanks for reading my application

ProffessorLove69

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Nirbhay Singh
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 16 Hours
5. Your Discord - nirbhay786
6. Your Nickname - Professor Dumbledore
7. Your ID - 110808

• It is greatest opportunity of my life in GTA 5 Grand Roleplay to become a part of admin family and don`t want to miss this opportunity and also it is my hobby to help players and while i am in EMS I took this moto with me and if i will become the admin that is my promise to every member of admin family that i will treat every single player same no partiality and i will help new players why i am saying this because while i am living normal citizen life in the city their are many old players that starts scamming new joiners so, that`s why i want to become a part of admin family.

2. What are your strengths?​
  • The First and the biggest strength of mine is Communication Skills, Second Clean Background, Third Having good patience, Fourth I know how control the situation calmly, Fifth Behavior and manners, sixth out of the box thinker.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?​
  • Don`t want to loose these type of opportunity If I am so close to that opportunity.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?​
  • Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life behind and ready become an admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)​
  • Yes, If that business is in the middle of me becoming an admin then i will surely sell that business.

ehab

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL- ehab hajir
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone-
GMT+3
4. Average online per day- 6haurs
5. Your Discord- eh0ab
6. Your Nickname- ehab pluxuryy
7. Your ID -14747

Additional information

i wana be admin bcs i have along time in city and i like to be as a adminsrator and i like to help people and i like to do the rules on everyone i want to be full roleplay no rule break or something like this i want all people in city to have fun plus i have past exp in orgs so i know all rules and i wana help new people

2. What are your strengths?
my strengths are communication skills , polite , i know how to handling situations
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
its hard for me to say (no) to a person

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i dont have a business

Thank You

Last edited:

Dyaeger

Player
Player
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone-
GMT+3
4. Average online per day- 6haurs
5. Your Discord- eh0ab
7. Your ID -14747

Additional information

i wana be admin bcs i have along time in city and i like to be as a adminsrator and i like to help people and i like to do the rules on everyone i want to be full roleplay no rule break or something like this i want all people in city to have fun plus i have past exp in orgs so i know all rules and i wana help new people

my strengths are communication skills , polite , i know how to handling situations
am a direct and honest person

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i dont have a business

Thank You
Ehab is nice person and socially responsible and connected to most of the people in the City, all the best Ehab

thunder defeater

Player
Player
Information
1. name IRL : anass
2. age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC
4. Average online per day : 7h - 10h
5. Your Discord : anass6405
6. Your Nickname : thunder defeater
7. Your ID : 124450

Additional information
Iam interested in becoming an admin because I have a strong commitment to maintaining order, fairness, and positive community interactions within the role-playing (RP) environment. I believe I can contribute effectively to the administration team by applying my organizational skills and dedication to fostering a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere for all participants.

My strengths include excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to remain calm and composed under pressure. I am also adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution, which are crucial qualities for an admin role.

Like everyone, I have weaknesses that I continually strive to address and improve upon. One of my greatest weaknesses is sometimes being overly self-critical, which can lead to occasional doubt or hesitation. However, I actively work on developing resilience and maintaining a positive mindset to overcome such challenges.

Yes, I am prepared to transition from an active role-playing (RP) life to becoming an admin. While I enjoy participating in RP activities, I recognize the importance of separating personal interests from administrative responsibilities. I am committed to fulfilling the duties and obligations of an admin with professionalism and impartiality.

Absolutely, I understand and respect the requirement to divest myself of any conflicting business interests while serving as an admin. If chosen for the role, I would willingly sell or otherwise relinquish ownership of my business to ensure full compliance with administrative guidelines and to prioritize the integrity of the RP community.

HATIM

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Hatim
2. Your age :18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:00
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 10am to 10pm
5. Average online per day: 8 to 11 hours
6. Your Discord : hatim.y
7. Your Nickname : Hatim Primo
8. Your ID : 12837
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State

Additional information
I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members
Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.
If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.
Yes.
Yes.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

ali mansoury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your IRL name: Ali Mansoury
2. Your age: 19 years old
3. Time zone: UTC 1
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: aliel011
6. Your nickname: mansoury
7. Your identifier: 125918

Further information

1. Why do you want to become an administrator? because i want to help new people on the server
2. What are your strengths? I speak with three languages
3. What are your biggest weaknesses? I do not have
4. Will you be ready to leave the PR life to become an administrator? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is limited to have a company as long as you are a director): yes of course

Last edited:

Talmo Walker

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Adem Machrore
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 3-6 Hours
Your Discord - xxlmksslxx
Your Nickname - Frink Archyy
Your ID - 125273
Addition Information
1) Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

3.What are your strengths?

3.calm in angry situation patiente i can understand fast

4.What are your greatest weaknesses?

4.i dont have a weaknesses

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

yes
5-I don’t like players who trolls innocent and new players in server
Don’t like players who disrespect every player to just to show there self a great players
I can’t think more weakness in me so for now I have these many weaknesses if I got any I will work hard o

ProffessorLove⁶⁹

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Nirbhay Singh
2. Your age - 21
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 16 Hours
5. Your Discord - nirbhay786
6. Your Nickname - Leonardo Ottoman
7. Your ID - 110808

It is greatest opportunity of my life in GTA 5 Grand Roleplay to become a part of admin family and don`t want to miss this opportunity and also it is my hobby to help players and while i am in EMS I took this moto with me and if i will become the admin that is my promise to every member of admin family that i will treat every single player same no partiality and i will help new players why i am saying this because while i am living normal citizen life in the city their are many old players that starts scamming new joiners so, that`s why i want to become a part of admin family.

The First and the biggest strength of mine is Communication Skills, Second Clean Background, Third Having good patience, Fourth I know how control the situation calmly, Fifth Behavior and manners, sixth out of the box thinker.

Don`t want to loose these type of opportunity If I am so close to that opportunity.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life behind and ready become an admin

Yes, If that business is in the middle of me becoming an admin then i will surely sell that business.

Last edited:

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to following player, you are selected for admin assistant interview.

1. Leonardo Ottoman - 110808 : nirbhay786

Regarding interviews contact me on discord

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL :
Salman Rashid Khan
2. Your age :
3. Time zone :
GMT+6
4. Average online per day :
3 - 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord :
v![Я]u$™#2731
6. Your Nickname :
Salman Maverick
7. Your ID :

Additional information
To reach high you need to aim high. I want to become an admin to bring this great community to an even higher standard than it already is. I want to contribute my time in a more useful way to help others have a better experience. I have Gained More Experience in the City, which I can put to use to help others. I was the High Command of EMS, Which gave me valuable experience also.

With 18 years of dedicated gaming experience and now entering my 30s, I believe I possess the perfect blend of passion, expertise, and maturity to be an esteemed game administrator. I have the patience and emotional maturity to handle people of all types.

Maybe I sometimes prioritize my gaming life more than other things and my job.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Yes, With Great Responsibility comes a Greater Sacrifice.

Yes I am Ready to Sell My Business.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Dear players, copying applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Ayan Mukherjee

Player
Player
Information
1. Ayan Mukherjee
2. 21
3. GMT +5:30
4. 4 to 6 hrs
5. darcopluxury
6. Darco Pluxury
7. 4346

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin

Being an admins Isn't just about wielding power it's about fostering a dynamic, immersive experience for players, and after 3+ years in this server, I'm ready to take on that challenge. I aim to bring fresh ideas, fairness, and a commitment to enhancing the gameplay for everyone, ensuring to reduce the number of rule breaks taking place in grand Rp

Fast and correct decision making, quick learning skills and fluent in rules of both criminal side rp and state side rp

Have made mistakes in the past which I won't repeat it and sometimes difficulty in adjusting time

Yes I'm ready

Yes ( don't have any )

Last edited:

HATIM

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Hatim
2. Your age :19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:00
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 10am to 10pm
5. Average online per day: 8 to 11 hours
6. Your Discord : hatim.y
7. Your Nickname : Hatim Primo
8. Your ID : 12837
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State

Additional information
I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members
Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.
If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.
Yes.
Yes.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

Last edited:

IvanWestern

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name- Ivan Western
2.Your age = 20
3. Time zone IST( INDIAN STANDARD TIME)
4. Average online per day =9 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord = envywestern
6. Your Nickname= Ivan Western
7. Your ID = 139275
Additional Information
1. I want to become an admin because I like to gain experience in many things and help other people because my felt to help others.
2. I easily make friends others which helps to me for dealing with people easily and I also have a lot of patience.
3. My greatest weakness is I am very kind hearted person so many times people take advantage of this thing.
4. Yes, I am ready to gta rp because i really like to give amazing experience to gta rp citizens.
5. I am not owning any businessess.

ehab

Player
Player
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone-
GMT+3
4. Average online per day- 6h-8h
5. Your Discord- eh0ab
7. Your ID -14747

Additional information

i wana be admin becuse i have along time in city and i like to be as a adminsrator and i like to help people and i like to do the rules on everyone i want to be full roleplay no rule break or something like this i want all people in city to have fun plus i have past exp in orgs so i know all rules and i wana help new people

its hard for me to say (no) to a person

yes

i dont have a business already

Thank You

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to following player, you are selected for admin assistant interview.

1. Ivan Western - 139275 : envywestern

Regarding interview contact me on discord

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Dear players, copying applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection of the application without administrators (curators) checking them and also deceiving administration by providing wrong or conflicting info in the application will lead to a ban.

Top Bottom