Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Aminox Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Amine

Your age: 18

Time zone: UTC +1

Average online per day: 8h

Your Discord: mr.aminx

Your Nickname: Aminox Snow

Your ID: 110272

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

- I want to become an administrator because I want to punish people who do not respect the city’s laws and who just like to sabotage people by killing them, defrauding them, and cursing them. I want to become an administrator in order to fight these people and make the city without problems and without violating the laws, so that peace, joy, and brotherhood prevail in the city.

What are your strengths?

- peace

- helping people

What are your greatest weaknesses?

- abashed

- Insulting one of my family

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes I'm ready

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- I don't have a business

Last edited:

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Mohamed

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: UTC+1

4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours/ day

5. Your Discord: !1Mhmd#8767

6. Your Nickname: Arnold Brown

7. Your ID: 97240

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

i want to became an admin so i can have a greater sense of control over the game, being able to help other players and ensure that the game runs smoothly, or simply enjoying the responsibility and challenge of the role. Admins in grandrp often have the ability to make important decisions, enforce rules, and manage game-related tasks, which can be fulfilling for someone like me who enjoy problem-solving and leadership roles. However, it is important to note that becoming an admin typically requires a high level of knowledge and experience with the game and its community, as well as a strong commitment to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players.

2. What are your strengths?

•Communication skills
•Leadership Qualities
•Problem-solving skills
•Event Management Skills
•Attention to detail
•Adaptability
•Time Management

Giving Respect to Everyone being Polite in every situation ✨

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Some Times Overreact

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

jeetjain

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Jeet Jain

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone gmt +5:30

4. Average online per day 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord jeetjain_

6. Your Nickname Jeet Payne

7. Your ID 143354

Additional information

I have gain enough experience in en 2 grand rp aka grp and I have Been hod of department and after some time I got cos in lspd as per my experience in game and I want to help new people in server who came to make their vacation and want to help them to learn server rules regulations etc and I think I am able to apply for admin as well I have enough experience to be a en 2 server admin and I only have one mute as punishment. and I ask admin they told I can apply when I reach age 10 in icly so I am 10 as well and as I said in my strength I am quick learner so I have full knowledge of server rules and as you can see I gave help some people on forums and I think if I have admin power so I can help more much to correct and help people how to make forum in correct manner and help them in discord also and if you see my admin ticket I also report people who break server rules and spoil the fun of role play

Can handle situations easily

Can speak 3 languages English Hindi and Marathi

I can learn and understand quickly

I love to help people

Can make friends easily

Giving respect to everyone

I only have 1 weaknesses get anger easily when someone disrespects people that is only my 1 weaknesses if I have more in grand rp I will make sure to work on my weaknesses any try to come out from Weakness I can only thing this oneweakness

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes I am ready to sell but I don’t own but if I own in future I am ready to sell it

Thanks for reading my application

Curator, Nik Payne, Pablo schmid and other admin who took interest reading my application and giving their valuable time

Regards,

Jeet Payne

Last edited:

Bronk Dash

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Suraj Kumar
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 3-5 Hours
5. Your Discord : williiis
6. Your Nickname : Bronk Dash
7. Your ID : 57547

Additional information
I joined the project around 2 years back, since then I have been in a lot of roleplay situations and have enjoyed every bit of it. I have been a HC in all the organizations whether state/crime and have had enough RP of them. Due to some IRL works, I was supposed to leave the city for a while, I came back a week ago and since I had already roleplayed before, now it does not seem as much interesting as before it was. That made me make the decision to move on from the RP to the admin team to explore a new environment, another side of the project. Since the project has given me so much of memories along with some good/bad times in the RP, now I think it is my time to contribute to the project the best way I can. I am someone who did not have any friend prior to me joining the project, I came to city all alone and explored everything on my own and that is why I think I would be a great fit to oversee the server, help newcomers settle in the server and on the other hand, punish those who are sabotaging the roleplay environment. I want to use the knowledge I have gathered throughout my time to help others and contribute to the development of this server.

2. What are your strengths? I am quite a passionate guy that takes my determination on to a next level. I have a good fluency in English as well which can help me eliminate the communication barriers which taking any situations. OOCly, I work at a company where I used to take a lot of decision that improves my decision-making skill and I would be able to take better/accurate decisions in the forums/situations. Moreover, I have been around the project for a while, due to which, I have gone through mostly all the rules and that would useful while assisting players as an admin.

I am a sort of introvert guy that is what I think my weakness is. however, I am constantly working on it and I am confident I will be able to fix it very soon as well.

Yes

Yes

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
Your name IRL:Nithish
Your age OOC):18
Time zone + country: Ist (India) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (04:00 to 18:00 Using 24H Time Format ): Average online per day(hours): 10 To 12 hours
Your Discord : SergioMarquina
Your Nickname(IC): Nairobi vERLICE
Your Id:135071
Why do you want to become an admin I came to this server 3 month ago(En2) . I joined the Ponch clan family, and they told me you need to follow rules. I took one day and go through every rule, and in my family, I was helping too many family members. I saw that everyday more than 100 new people join Grand RP, and then calls also increase. So it is hectic for administrators to handle every situation. That's why I want to help admins with their work and help people solve problems. And the other main reason is that since I have been in the city for more than month, I know it is the best server, and I do not want if any new people come into the city and he/she is in trouble. If they do not get the answer to the problem, they leave, but I don't want anyone to leave the server; I want to make EN2 the best and most populated server.
2)What are your strengths?
  • Good communication skills.
  • Availability.
  • I am focus on complete my work first.
  • Fairness and Impartiality.
  • Knowledge about server rules.
  • Attention to detail.
3)What are your Great weaknesses?
  • I go through every Minute detail to get perfection that's why sometime it takes little much more time to take the decision.

1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    yeah
    . 5)Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    honestly i say you i do not have any business.

Know Its Very Earlist I Learned Most Of Thing In Server Give Me A One Small Chance & I Exprinced In Fivem Server As Admin For 3year
    My Exp En 3 + en2
    Ex Bloods Deputy
    Ex Ballas OG ballas
    Ex Famlies Ud
    Ex Vagos UD
    ex Bunta Ud
    Ex Ems Doc
    Ex FIB HOD
    Ex LSPD COS
    Ex SAHP COS
    eX NG MG (UD)
    Ex GOV DOD AND USSS DEPUTY
    Ex Un Official Fam Deputy
    currently en 2 vagos deputy

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to following player, you are selected for admin assistant interview.

1. Bronk Dash - 57547 : williiis

Regarding interview contact me on discord

jeetjain

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Jeet Jain

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone gmt +5:30

4. Average online per day 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord jeetjain_

6. Your Nickname Jeet Payne

7. Your ID 143354

Additional information

I have gain lots of experience in grp en 2 server in Leo’s in state org lspd I got hod and after some time I got cos as per my experience and now I want to become admin and help new people and solved their problem as well and help them to make forum in correct manner and help them and as I said I am quick learner so I learn all the server rules regulation and everything and want to punish players who break server rules and spoil fun of role play and I will help people in their discord as well to make forum in correct manner I think I am capable to become admin in en 2 server and want to help newbie and everyone that’s the reason why I want to become admin in en 2 grp and I also report people who break rules

Can handle situations easily

Can speak 3 languages English Hindi and Marathi

I can learn and understand quickly

I love to help people

Can make friends easily

Giving respect to everyone

Good behaviour

Loyal towards my work

Hardworking

As I said in my previous application I only have 1 weaknesses that is get anger easily when someone disrespect people or admin that’s the only my weakness and if I found more weaknesses I will work hard on that

Yes I am ready for leaving rp life

Yes I am ready to sell but I don’t own but if I own in future I am ready to sell it

Thanks for reading my application

Curator, Nik Payne, Pablo schmid and other admin who took interest reading my application and giving their valuable time

Regards,
Jeet Payne

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
=> Yasin
2. Your age
=> 19
3. Time zone
=> BST (+6 GMT)
4. Average online per day
=> 6h+
5. Your Discord
=> pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
=> Pikachu Uchiha
7. Your ID
=> 40581
Additional information
=> I Want to become admin because I Have all kind of organization experience as a High commend also I have Leader experience now I have missing admin experience. Now I want gain admin experience also I want help people and punished people who breaking rules.
I hope I am capable for this post.

=>
My strengths is
# Good knowledge about rules.
# Fast learner.
# Fast situation controller.
# Communication skill.

=> my Greatest weaknesses is
# Sort temper
# Over thinker

=> Yes, I am ready.
=> Yes, I am ready.

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord : rockyrakesh.

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Rakesh

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
-I want to become Admin cause i think i have enjoyed this server alot and now i think i should be going for admin because i see new players struggling for finding places also they are not really aware about city so to help them i think i am best to be there

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are:-

1. taking wise decisions

2. having good knowledge about the server

3. have patience

-I dont have any major weaknesses but i am not really good in english ( can't speak it fluently)

- Yes,I am

-Yes, I don't have any

Thanks For Reading
~Rocky Rakesh

Ninja fedoroov

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mohamed ben khajjou
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 6-12
5. Your Discord : mntstrader
6. Your Nickname : Montassir otamay
7. Your ID : 132041

Additional information
recently i see shortage in number of admins and i see a lot of people breaking rules and dont play a good role play i wanna join admin team + to raise the lvele of role play in en2, help all new player to undertand the city rule,and punish all who break the rule.
-patient
-fast learner
-calm
-hard worker
shy in some situations
yes
i dont have business
he didnt now nating XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Talmo Walker

Player
Player
Your name IRL - Adem Machrore
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 1
Average online per day - 1-4 Hours
Your Discord - fermeder
Your Nickname - Frank Archy
Your ID - 126936

Additional information

- I want to become an admin in RageMP because I am passionate about fostering positive communities within online gaming environments. I believe I can contribute to creating a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere for players by enforcing rules fairly, assisting players in need, and organizing events to enhance the gaming experience.

- My strengths include strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a deep understanding of the game mechanics and community dynamics. I am patient, empathetic, and adept at handling difficult situations calmly and professionally. Additionally, I have experience in leadership roles where I've demonstrated my ability to collaborate effectively with others and make sound decisions under pressure + i have experience with FIB head of departement and HR and experience with LSPD Lieutenant and S.W.A.T

- One of my greatest weaknesses is that I sometimes have difficulty delegating tasks, as I prefer to ensure things are done to my standards. However, I recognize the importance of teamwork and have been actively working on improving my delegation skills to empower others and distribute responsibilities more effectively. Additionally, I am constantly seeking feedback to identify areas for personal growth and development.

4-You Can to live RP live to becaume an admin
Yes ofcourse

Last edited:

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
Your name IRL:Nithish
Your age OOC):18
Time zone + country: Ist (India) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (04:00 to 18:00 Using 24H Time Format ): Average online per day(hours): 10 To 12 hours
Your Discord : SergioMarquina
Your Nickname(IC): Nairobi Verlice
Your Id:135071
Why do you want to become an admin I came to this server 3 month ago(En2) . I joined the Ponch clan family, and they told me you need to follow rules. I took one day and go through every rule, and in my family, I was helping too many family members. I saw that everyday more than 100 new people join Grand RP, and then calls also increase. So it is hectic for administrators to handle every situation. That's why I want to help admins with their work and help people solve problems. And the other main reason is that since I have been in the city for more than month, I know it is the best server, and I do not want if any new people come into the city and he/she is in trouble. If they do not get the answer to the problem, they leave, but I don't want anyone to leave the server; I want to make EN2 the best and most populated server.
2)What are your strengths?
  • Good communication skills.
  • Availability.
  • I am focus on complete my work first.
  • Fairness and Impartiality.
  • Knowledge about server rules.
  • Attention to detail.
3)What are your Great weaknesses?
  • I go through every Minute detail to get perfection that's why sometime it takes little much more time to take the decision.

1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    yeah
    . 5)Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    honestly i say you i do not have any business.

Know Its Very Earlist I Learned Most Of Thing In Server Give Me A One Small Chance & I Exprinced In Fivem Server As Admin For 3year
    My Exp En 3 + en2
    Ex Bloods Deputy
    Ex Ballas OG ballas
    Ex Famlies Ud
    Ex Vagos UD
    ex Bunta Ud
    Ex Ems Doc
    Ex FIB HOD
    Ex LSPD COS
    Ex SAHP COS
    eX NG MG (UD)
    Ex GOV DOD AND USSS DEPUTY
    Ex Un Official Fam Deputy
    currently en 2 vagos deputy
    please give one chance to me in interview please give 1 small chance

Last edited:

Crazy_Mahi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mahi Mittal
2. Your age : 9
3. Time zone : (GMT+5+30) IST
4. Average online per day : 2 to 4 Hours
5. Your Discord : Crazy Warrior
6. Your Nickname : Crazy Warrior
7. Your ID : 122771

Additional information
i Think spent alot of time With Grand and seen alot of situations from both sides State and Gang so i can handel any situation and isee alot of new peoples in city breaking alot of rules so i m happy to guide them

I m highly active in city and if i got some responsibility i will always push my self to finish it

Some time i have anger issue if someone lie but i can handel the situation calmly

Yes Sure

yes but I don't own any business

Last edited:

BRelaxed

Player
Player
Information
1. Boyd Mielenz
2. 24
3. CET (UTC+1)
4. 8-10 hours
5. brelaxed420
6. Frans Heineken
7. 99822

Additional information
  1. As an avid player of GTA V roleplay, I've immersed myself in this community and developed a deep appreciation for the experience it offers. Becoming an admin is more than just a position to me; it's an opportunity to contribute positively to the server that has provided me with countless hours of enjoyment. I want to ensure that every player has the best possible experience, and serving as an admin allows me to do just that by upholding rules, fostering a welcoming environment, and addressing any issues promptly and fairly.
  2. My strengths lie in my calm demeanor and ability to perform effectively under pressure. Having served as a supervisor in real life, I've honed my skills in conflict resolution, decision-making, and communication. These qualities are invaluable when dealing with various situations that may arise within the roleplay server. I'm also highly adaptable and quick to learn, ensuring that I can effectively navigate the ever-evolving landscape of the server and its community.
  3. While I strive for excellence in all that I do, I acknowledge that no one is without weaknesses. One area I continuously work on is my tendency to be overly meticulous at times, which can lead to a slight delay in decision-making. However, I've learned to balance this trait by prioritizing tasks based on urgency and importance, ensuring that I maintain efficiency without sacrificing quality.
  4. Transitioning from an active roleplayer to an admin is a natural progression for me, as it aligns with my desire to contribute more meaningfully to the community. While I cherish my experiences in the RP life, I recognize that taking on the responsibilities of an admin allows me to have a broader impact and help shape the server's future direction. I'm more than willing to make this shift and dedicate myself wholeheartedly to the role.
  5. As I don't currently own any businesses within the roleplay server, this requirement doesn't directly apply to me. However, I fully understand and respect the regulations set forth for admins. If the situation were to arise where I establish a business in the future, I'm committed to adhering to the guidelines and making any necessary adjustments to fulfill my duties as an admin effectively. My dedication to the role and the community remains unwavering, and I'm prepared to align my actions accordingly to ensure the best possible experience for all players.

Abdullah gilgamesh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Abdullah Chahal

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone - (UTC+5:00) IST

4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord - Abdullah_10013312

6. Your Nickname - Abdullah Gilgamesh

7. Your ID - 127135

Additional information

-> I have spent many hours in Grand RP Experiencing Gov for a long time , I have a great knowledge of city rules , and now I want to become a Admin to help admin team as much as i can.

-> I have good Communication skill with English/Urdu/Punjabi/Hindi.

-> Short Temper.

-> Ofcourse.

-> I don't have any business.

Thank You,

Regards
Abdullah Gilgamesh

HATIM

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Hatim
2. Your age :19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:00
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 10am to 10pm
5. Average online per day: 8 to 11 hours
6. Your Discord : hatim.y
7. Your Nickname : Hatim Primo
8. Your ID : 12837
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State

Additional information
I have already played a lot on this server. Now I want to serve this server and help players who need help improving their RP.
I am highly motivated to contribute to the growth and well-being of the Grand rp community as an admin. My dedication to this server is unwavering, and I believe that my role as an admin will allow me to further support and enrich the experiences of its members
Patience
Understanding of Rules of the Server
Good communication skills
Ability to learn quickly work hard and work smart.
If someone asks for some help so I cannot say "No" to them.
Yes.
Yes.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No.

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2 Your age : 18
3 Time zone : UTC (+5:30)
4 Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5 Your Discord : arenaboyzz#4102
6 Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7 Your ID : 91886

Additional information
1 Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to be an admin because I really enjoy helping people and making sure they have fun in the game. I've been playing Grand RP for a long time, and I've been part of different groups like legal organizations and gangs. Being in these groups taught me a lot about how the game works. Every day, I'm learning new things and getting better.

I want to be an admin so I can use what I've learned to make the game even better for everyone. I want to help players have the best role-playing experience possible. And I want to make City 2 the coolest place to play, where everyone follows the rules.

2 What are your strengths?

Hard Worker
Good Communication skills
Quick learner from mistakes
Giving Respect to Everyone
Always follow rules

3 What are your greatest weaknesses?

Some Times Overreact

4 Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

5 Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any business but if I had I was ready to sell my business

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
=> Yasin
2. Your age
=> 19
3. Time zone
=> BST (+6 GMT)
4. Average online per day
=> 6h+
5. Your Discord
=> pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname
=> Pikachu Uchiha
7. Your ID
=> 40581
Additional information
=> I Want to become admin because I Have all kind of organization experience as a High commend also I have Leader experience now I have missing admin experience. Now I want gain admin experience also I want help people and punished people who breaking rules.
I hope I am capable for this post.

=>
My strengths is
# Good knowledge about rules.
# Fast learner.
# Fast situation controller.
# Communication skill.

=> my Greatest weaknesses is
# Sort temper
# Over thinker

=> Yes, I am ready.
=> Yes, I am ready.

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to following player, you are selected for admin assistant interview.

1. Abdullah Gilgamesh - 127135 : Abdullah_10013312

Regarding interview contact me on discord

Top Bottom