Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

LebronRespect

Player
Player
Your nickname: Won’t reveal

The administrator's nickname: Lebron Pluxury

The essence of gratitude (claims):

Hello Dear Lebron,

I am not gonna reveal my identity as I don’t wanna be known as the guy who butters lebron too much. And he got the post(the post he has rn) because he licks Lebron’s ass and whatever. I am just gonna give you a hint that I am in your team.

So I just wanted to tell you that I respect you a lot! I have seen many hate and abusive things against you and Maybe you have never heard this from anyone but after spending time I have realised that you don’t deserve the hate that you get! You are just doing your job and you are doing it absolutely perfectly! You have a server to run with so many players playing on it so you HAVE TO be a little strict as you are! Yes you are biased sometimes but it’s okay! Even you are a human! I thought maybe you might need some motivation and some good words for you since you get so much hate from all directions! But just know that there are many people like me who respect you and the work you do! You’re doing a really great job.

Sincerely,
An EN2 player

Alan Federal

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐬
Leader
1. Your nickname: Rishu

2. The administrator's nickname: Rishav raj

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Whenever I create a ticket, brother responds immediately. I liked it very much, I thank you again Rishav Bhai. 🌹❤️❤️‍🩹

Alan Federal

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐬
Leader
1. Your nickname: Piyush Raj

2. The administrator's nickname: @Danny_Reiss

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): When I have any question, I have created a ticket and if Danny Bhai is online, he gives fast reply and solves my problem and his voice sounds very nice to me and thank you so much brother. 🥀❤️

KONFAKA

THE REAL GOAT
Player
1. Your nickname: Vee Konfaka

2. The administrator's nickname: Alexo Sam

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Very fast at responding & explaining everything with details he help me a lot and punished me also :ROFLMAO: but i respect that for me his one of the best my regards 💪

Cri Jyn

100% Clean
Player
1. Your nickname: Cri Jyn

2. The administrator's nickname: Zain Skorpean

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He’s the best : ), he’s very Nice as same Admin and Person, he’s also Always available to help in any situation,
And I repeat, he is a very nice person

Stacey Raven

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓎 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃
Player
1. Your nickname: Stacey Raven

2. The administrator's nickname: Rishav Raj

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Tries his hardest in what he does and never lets anyone down fast responding and hard working.

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
1. Your nickname: Uppal Balu

2. The administrator's nickname: Zain Skorpean and Ali parker

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Good at taking decisions and Very good knowledgeable People

Tabrej Federal

Ex-Governor Aka Ex-General
Player
Your nickname: Tabrej Badmash Aka Tabrej Carter Aka Tabrej Federal

The administrator's nickname:
Chief- Lebron Pluxury, Sam Pluxury
Senior- Teja Chowdary, Xavier Escuela, Vansh Kumar, Tomi Miller, Nik Payne, Pablo Schmidt, Pablo Schmidt, Poke Chan, Harry King
Admins- Satish, Zain, Shekhar, Dom, Abir, Rumi, Abuzar, Ali, Hasbelkader (Harry for me), Shan, Dell, Jahad, Pina, Rishav, Samuel, Kazuto, Jenny, Danny, Frank, Uchiha,Raihan Sorry If I forget someone's name.

The essence of gratitude (claims):
Thank you all for being supportive teammates. I feel lucky to have worked with such great people. No hard feelings, you're all the best in your roles. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to say a formal goodbye, but I hope you achieve your all goals and get more recognition. I'll miss all of you and the admin journey. Thanks for everything and stay good friends. I hope our paths cross again if destiny allows.

Last edited:

mertgdk

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Mert Gdk

2. The administrator's nickname:AMAR SİNGH , ADİTYA ROYAL

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):139643 in green area it hits and hurts my vehicle and me it bothers me.

The Mafia

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Jhon Devan

2. The administrator's nickname: Uday kiran

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I think he's a new Administrator of the server, and he's doing his job flawlessly, I have seen him helping people with professionalism. God bless you man

Raj Soni

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Raj Soni
2. The administrator`s nickname: Nik Payne
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): The administrator is polite with everyone. I liked his nature. Keep it up Dr. Nik.

Mehtab Nawab

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Your nickname: Iking Nawab

2. The administrator's nickname: Irfu Federal

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I think he's a new Administrator of the server, and he's doing his job flawlessly, I have seen him helping people with professionalism.

Alhyfawe.96

Player
Player
1-Your nickname: Alhyfawe Ponchh /ID47628
  1. The administrator's nickname: Irfu Federal
  1. The essence of gratitude (claims): always been helper everyone with whatever he can do and also he is the most active and friendly administrator.

anshulkalolia

Player
Player
1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname: Anshul Kalolia

2. The administrator's nickname: Kakashi Pluxury / Salvatore Damon

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for all that you do. Your hard work and dedication are truly appreciated, and I am constantly impressed by your skill and expertise. Your tireless efforts keep our servers running smoothly, ensuring that we can all do our jobs effectively and efficiently. Your ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions quickly is invaluable, and it is clear that you are passionate about what you do. I want you to know that your work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. You are a crucial member of our team, and we are lucky to have you on board. Thank you for all that you do, and please know that your efforts are making a difference.

damonfederal

Player
Player
1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname: Anshul Kalolia

2. The administrator's nickname: Kakashi Pluxury / Salvatore Damon

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for all that you do. Your hard work and dedication are truly appreciated, and I am constantly impressed by your skill and expertise. Your tireless efforts keep our servers running smoothly, ensuring that we can all do our jobs effectively and efficiently. Your ability to troubleshoot issues and find solutions quickly is invaluable, and it is clear that you are passionate about what you do. I want you to know that your work does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. You are a crucial member of our team, and we are lucky to have you on board. Thank you for all that you do, and please know that your efforts are making a difference.
Brother i have been banned from half year😭😂, but thank you 🙏

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
1. Your Nickname : Karan Randhawa

2. The administrator's nickname : Robert Devil

3. The essence of gratitude (claims) : At the heart of gratitude lies a consistent commitment to providing assistance to everyone, utilizing one's capabilities to their utmost potential. Furthermore, this individual stands out as an exemplar of exceptional activity and friendliness in their administrative role.

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Moon
2. The administrator's nickname: Rishav Raj, Nik Payne, Martina Kingsman, Vansh Kumar, Del Federal, Abdel Pluxury aka Abi, Rusty, Pina Reapers, Raihan Rin, Kazuto Kirigya,
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Rishav, Nik, Martina - The best trio with great knowledge of their work
Vansh, Kazuto- Best Duo as NG Curators and should never be changed
Abdel (Abi)- Coolest FIB Curator Ever
Pina- Great with his work
Rusty Baba - Quick Learner
Raihan - 4th time admin but a great person

Del Federal - Great Admin and Best Media Curator in en 2

SORRY If I miss someone

Top Bottom