Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Administrators nickname
Aiden Pluxury
Date
Mar 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Hello Bobby,

During these recent days, there have been conflicts between Aiden Pluxury and some members of Verlice, involving both Bloods and FIB. They've been at odds for a childish reason, revolving around the game, leading to toxicity on both sides. Now, seeing how this is affecting the server and my relationships with people, I've reached my limit. I've spoken with FIB Director Sophia, attempting multiple times to resolve their issues, although they don't directly involve me. Unfortunately, these attempts have been unsuccessful. However, now they're harming my friends' organizations, and I can't tolerate this behavior.

Here are some links highlighting the situation:

- [Link 1](Rejected - GH 1.7 | ID 60531 | 56068 | 12963 | 59508): After a POV request was made regarding him, he started posting about the organization itself on this forum. Look at the timing of the situation and when he posted it.
- [Link 2](Rejected - GH 1.6 | ID 29009): He posted on his forum to have him warned and removed from the organization.
- [Link 3](Rejected - POV REQUEST | ID 1024): He posted a forum about Thunder for something that happened over 48 hours ago.
- [Link 4](Reviewed - POV REQUEST | ID 29009): POV request on a situation with clear evidence of how he died; it was 2v1, and he missed multiple shots.
- [Link 5](Approved - MK | ID 0000): Attempt to get any of them warned for a rule break.
- [Link 6](https://youtu.be/v_Pv_HXkKP4): Look at his POV here; he specifically chooses ID 29009 out of everyone because he knows it's Suspect Verlice.
- [Link 7]( ): Look here, told him lets solve ur issue, he refused!
- [Link 8](
): Or him meta gaming with his friends telling them to go spesific Verlice IDs to take them and make them say "Aiden on top"
- [Link 9](
): Here same siuastion, his telling his best friend Elpachino to make them say "Aiden on top"

Furthermore, he arrested someone in Subs for saying "he smoked TOPG in bizwar," which was meant as a joke, and he watched him for a whole hour while he was in jail.

Additionally, he's involved in two families being blacklisted from the unofficial part of the server, and he's one of the high-ranking officials blacklisted from joining any family in the unofficial part.

If Thunder Verlice (1024) and Suspect Verlice (29009) are going to be banned for not having full POV of the situation, then he should also be banned for targeting them and posting a forum about NLR, when he himself broke NLR. I believe the server management has seen enough of his toxicity, which has persisted, especially when he was in gangs, carefully choosing the IDs he dislikes, especially if they're related to the Ninja Family.

This isn't something personally concerning to me; I'm on good terms with both Ninja and TOPG. But his targeting of two of my friends and dragging my friends' organizations into the line of fire, I cannot accept.

Yesterday, because of losing three Deputies, the leader was about to disband the organization, but I told him not to. We'll continue the organization; there are 16 days left, and Husu won't disband Bloods because of the childish behavior of three people. I've tried to be nice to everyone and avoid posting on the forums and trying to be friendly with them, but if they cross the line, I won't hold back anymore. I've already held back for about a week; I've talked to both sides and told them multiple times to stop. I talked to the FIB Director and said I'll kick these two and she can kick Aiden, but she refused, which is her full right because he supports the organization and brings numbers, but I can't keep doing this. I won't watch my friends' organizations be destroyed by foolishness.

Now 1024 will be banned for not having a full POV because they only instant-reply in the last 15 minutes and don't record situations. Aiden's ego is at its peak now that one of his enemies have been banned. I'm here to try to put a stop to it. If they're going to be banned, then he should be too. I don't mind people targeting me; do whatever you want. Soon I'll be taking a break from the project and getting married, so try your best to target me if you can, and good luck with that.

Sincerely
Shabah Verlice.

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,

I don't understand why reporting rule violations is considered targeting. I've had many chances to report the leader of bloods for bringing religion into the game and getting them disbanded, but I didn't. even so, I mentioned that Thunder and Suspect were looking for any rule break against me because I arrested them in-game. They still consider reporting rule breaks as targeting.
Frankly shabah, it seems like you're the one targeting, given how many times you've tried to ruin RP and provoke in hostage situations. We all know how many times you've been reported for targeting.

1). First, I want to say that I have the right to report rule violations in the server if they ruin the RP experience.

2). Secondly, you mentioned toxicity in your title. Are you saying that making demands over the radio is toxic?

3). Thirdly, we know who has been targeting users on the server since the beginning. They have a history of toxicity and targeting.

4). Fourthly, even after we discussed in DMs and I closed the complaint against Bloods, stating that I wasn't targeting the Husu organization, you waited until I closed the complaint to file one against me. Honestly, now I see what kind of person you are, and thank you for showing me.

5). Fifthly, in all the videos and complaints, you are not involved in any of the situations.

If we talk about your dark history, you are blacklisted from EN2 for toxicity and targeting on Discord. Here's the evidence
- Evidence #1
- Evidence #2
- Evidence #3
In EN3, despite claiming you've changed, you still target others. Here's the evidence
- Evidence #1
- Evidence #2
- Evidence #3
- Evidence #4
Even after becoming an admin, you tried to help the Ninja family and abused your power, resulting in your removal from the admin team
-
Evidence #1
Regarding your friends, here are some instances:
- Evidence #1
- Evidence #2
- Evidence #3

All I can say is that reporting rule violations is my right, especially when I'm being reported and targeted.

Lastly, All I can say is that reporting rule violations is my right, especially when I'm being reported and targeted.

Note ( 1 ) : After Mr. Bobby mentioned that people are on the edge of being banned or blacklisted, you guys abused this and started provoking us to elicit any reaction from us, intending to report us and get us banned or blacklisted. Here is the evidence.
- Evidence #1
- Evidence #2
Note ( 2 ) : you spoke badly about Adham once and targeted people multiple times when you were an admin, I don't know if it's true that you leaked admin info in EN2 and engaged in real-life trading in EN3, but I hope the admins will investigate.

Thank you for reading.

Aiden Pluxury

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

After reviewing all the evidence and discussing the matter with Mazhor, ID's 950 (Aiden) , 1024 (Thunder) , 29009 (Suspect) All will be blacklisted and not appealable as well no matter what, informed once to avoid such childish acts, decided its a good idea not to listen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom