Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 31, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim.

Dear Bobby,

I am creating this forum to address the issue concerning Pooja Royal's disrespectful comments about Allah.

Proof 1 - [Link to Forum Post](https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/502149/)
In this forum post, Pooja initially made inappropriate comments about Allah. When he realized I would report it to the administrators, he edited the post and removed the offensive content. You can easily verify this by checking the edit history of the forum post. Before editing: .

Proof 2 - [Link to Forum Post](https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/511798/#post-1861156)
In this instance, I brought Pooja's disrespectful comments about Allah to Raymond's attention through direct messages. Following this, I responded to Pooja with frustration. He then edited his comments and deleted them. Before editing: .

Proof 3 - [Link to Forum Post](https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/516609/#post-1886592)
In this forum post, a member responded with "JAI SREE RAM," which translates to "Victory to Lord Ram" or "Glory to Lord Ram." Let me share what I learned after researching their religion the previous night, spending 3-6 hours on it. They do not use this phrase in their prayers, similar to how Muslims say "Takbir; Allah Akbar" or "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim."

In India, there are approximately 1.4 billion people, with around 204 million being Muslims and 1.1 billion being Hindus. Pooja likely speaks Telugu, which leads me to believe he is from Hyderabad. There have been conflicts between Muslims and Hindus in the region, but it's essential to note that not everyone is involved in these disputes. As we know, external conflicts can affect us, and we may inadvertently become part of the problem.

I also searched for news articles that support my argument, and I found this article from the BBC: [Link to BBC Article](The Hindu chant that became a murder cry - BBC News). The BBC reports on religious issues in India, but it's important to remember that not everyone is involved in these conflicts. I have been to India before and observed people of different faiths living together harmoniously. "JAI SREE RAM" is generally a positive expression with no issues, but when I write "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" and receive a reply of "JAI SREE RAM," it can be considered provocative. There are real-life instances of such provocation as well. I want to clarify that my concern is with the minority of individuals who engage in such behavior, not all Hindus.

Now, let's address the significant point. After Bobby suggested I create this forum, I received direct messages from others: [Link to DM Screenshots]( ). They claimed that Pooja didn't understand the significance of my words, but he repeated the behavior twice, which indicates that he was aware of what he was doing.

Questions that raise concerns:
- Bobby, why did they choose to bring up religion when there are numerous other topics on the forum?
- I am the only person in EN3 who mentions Allah's name in the forums. Why is this the first time they've done this?
- Bobby, why did they mock Islam and Allah, even though it had nothing to do with the initial complaint?
- Why did they use "Victory to Lord Ram" when my forum mentioned Allah's name? Why didn't they use it in their previous posts, and why only after these events occurred?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Shabah Verlice.

Adnan Hulk

Player

Dear Bobby,

I am creating this forum to address the issue concerning Pooja Royal's disrespectful comments about Allah.

In this forum post, Pooja initially made inappropriate comments about Allah. When he realized I would report it to the administrators, he edited the post and removed the offensive content. You can easily verify this by checking the edit history of the forum post. Before editing: .

Proof 2 - [Link to Forum Post](https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/511798/#post-1861156)
In this instance, I brought Pooja's disrespectful comments about Allah to Raymond's attention through direct messages. Following this, I responded to Pooja with frustration. He then edited his comments and deleted them. Before editing: .

Proof 3 - [Link to Forum Post](https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/516609/#post-1886592)
In this forum post, a member responded with "JAI SREE RAM," which translates to "Victory to Lord Ram" or "Glory to Lord Ram." Let me share what I learned after researching their religion the previous night, spending 3-6 hours on it. They do not use this phrase in their prayers, similar to how Muslims say "Takbir; Allah Akbar" or "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim."

In India, there are approximately 1.4 billion people, with around 204 million being Muslims and 1.1 billion being Hindus. Pooja likely speaks Telugu, which leads me to believe he is from Hyderabad. There have been conflicts between Muslims and Hindus in the region, but it's essential to note that not everyone is involved in these disputes. As we know, external conflicts can affect us, and we may inadvertently become part of the problem.

I also searched for news articles that support my argument, and I found this article from the BBC: [Link to BBC Article](The Hindu chant that became a murder cry - BBC News). The BBC reports on religious issues in India, but it's important to remember that not everyone is involved in these conflicts. I have been to India before and observed people of different faiths living together harmoniously. "JAI SREE RAM" is generally a positive expression with no issues, but when I write "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" and receive a reply of "JAI SREE RAM," it can be considered provocative. There are real-life instances of such provocation as well. I want to clarify that my concern is with the minority of individuals who engage in such behavior, not all Hindus.

Now, let's address the significant point. After Bobby suggested I create this forum, I received direct messages from others: [Link to DM Screenshots]( ). They claimed that Pooja didn't understand the significance of my words, but he repeated the behavior twice, which indicates that he was aware of what he was doing.

- Bobby, why did they choose to bring up religion when there are numerous other topics on the forum?
- I am the only person in EN3 who mentions Allah's name in the forums. Why is this the first time they've done this?
- Bobby, why did they mock Islam and Allah, even though it had nothing to do with the initial complaint?
- Why did they use "Victory to Lord Ram" when my forum mentioned Allah's name? Why didn't they use it in their previous posts, and why only after these events occurred?

Sincerely,
Shabah Verlice.
(not off topic)
Agreed with Shabah
Pooja and whole Royal Elite family is islamophobic as they disrespect our God Allah.
As religion shouldn't be mentioned we play the RP for fun not for this shit, more than half are Muslims and Arabs.
So please we need justice against all of them
If we disrespect them then we get blacklisted so please I request to ip block them they will then understand.

Last edited:

Luna Royal

Player
Player
(not off topic)
Agreed with Shabah
Pooja and whole Royal Elite family is islamophobic as they disrespect our God Allah.
As religion shouldn't be mentioned we play the RP for fun not for this shit, more than half are Muslims and Arabs.
If we disrespect them then we get blacklisted so please I request to ip block them they will then understand.
For your kind information, We are not bringing any religion to this game. You are the one who is bringing Religion to this game. If Pooja did a mistake then why are you bringing whole Royal Elite family to this? If you have Proof that my family disrespected your Religion then Prove it. You are giving false allegations on us. If you have Proof then provide it.

Adnan Hulk

Player
For your kind information, We are not bringing any religion to this game. You are the one who is bringing Religion to this game. If Pooja did a mistake then why are you bringing whole Royal Elite family to this? If you have Proof that my family disrespected your Religion then Prove it. You are giving false allegations on us. If you have Proof then provide it.
not only me everyone Knows i was in your family and you did that i was alone muslim in your fam thats why i wasnt doing anything but now Shabah is with me and i am with Shabah

Luna Royal

Player
Player
not only me everyone Knows i was in your family and you did that i was alone muslim in your fam thats why i wasnt doing anything but now Shabah is with me and i am with Shabah
I don't even know who you are. And what do you mean by alone Muslim? We have soo many muslims in my family. And they are still with us friendly everyday. If you have Proof that my family was Toxic with you (or) disrespected your religion just show us the Proof, that is what i am asking.

Ben Camm

Player
Player

Dear Bobby,

Sincerely,
Shabah Verlice.
reading this makes me sick to the stomach, a game ive been playing for more than a year and has strict rules on racism and disrespect on other groups and communities, this being allowed makes me a victim and no-one should be victimised to any foul actions/language. I think this should be overviewed and seen because i don't think i will be safe playing the game when this actually happens.

What makes this more absurd is that I haven't seen this type of foul, islamaphobic remarks since i've started playing and seeing rn is actually more than crazy. I feel disappointed and unsafe that these certain people are still roaming around the game freely.
please do something asap (kindly)

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
(not off topic)
Agreed with Shabah
I am deputy of Royal Elite. Not off topic but its clear that these people are targeting our family.
Adnan stop deceiving admins, If you have proof post it here. I agree pooja did a mistake and already got punished. Except for pooja who insulted your god? Post one proof here and Ill quit this game mysef.
And I also want to know why Shaba is involving Pooja's personal information in the forums. If one person made a wrong comment why is Shaba involving the whole Hindu community into this situation. And everyone know who started this religious things. No one from my family ever said anything religious. And according to Shaba if "Jai Sri Ram" is a provoking message what makes "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" otherwise?
Its clear targeting Royal Elite fam and its offensive at this point to involving Hindu religion and our county for no reason. There have been multiple instances where they are constantly involving religion and our country. This targeting needs to be stopped or Shaba and his fellow supporters in this forum other threads have to be punished.

Additionally the following comment from Shaba is clearly inappropriate and clearly provoking.
" In India, there are approximately 1.4 billion people, with around 204 million being Muslims and 1.1 billion being Hindus. Pooja likely speaks Telugu, which leads me to believe he is from Hyderabad. There have been conflicts between Muslims and Hindus in the region, but it's essential to note that not everyone is involved in these disputes. As we know, external conflicts can affect us, and we may inadvertently become part of the problem.

I also searched for news articles that support my argument, and I found this article from the BBC: [Link to BBC Article](The Hindu chant that became a murder cry - BBC News). The BBC reports on religious issues in India, but it's important to remember that not everyone is involved in these conflicts. I have been to India before and observed people of different faiths living together harmoniously. "JAI SREE RAM" is generally a positive expression with no issues, but when I write "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" and receive a reply of "JAI SREE RAM," it can be considered provocative. There are real-life instances of such provocation as well. I want to clarify that my concern is with the minority of individuals who engage in such behaviour, not all Hindus. "

If one disrespects his religion he can post a forum and get that person punished (Pooja Already got punished for this). I want to know why Shaba is insulting our religion and involving all of us.

I want to know how this is provoking him. If "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" is him praising their god, "JAI SREE RAM is praising his own god, Shaba didn’t have to involve any of this yet he claimed he doesn’t want to see other Hindu guy say "JAI SREE RAM" with the below statement. Look at this statement by Shaba
"JAI SREE RAM" is generally a positive expression with no issues, but when I write "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" and receive a reply of "JAI SREE RAM," it can be considered provocative".

Last edited:

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
I said it before and i will say it again, i dont care who ever is insulting other religon's and i dont have issue with royal elite family, its 1 person who insulted religon and i reported it thats it. and im not targeting any family and i dont give a shit wich family ur in. im just making a forum aganst a rule-break. stop flooding the thread.

Im against reliogn insults and im a religon person so i've study a lot of religons for fun this is what i do in my life, as also i want to say that I dont have issue with any Hindu or Indian i like them and i have no issue with them. and by my forum i dont mean to disrepect any religon or say that any religon is attacking the other im just explaning issue's and thats all.

As also im not involved in any personal life or anything, i just put out facts, like if i speak Arabic and i have the kuwaiti eaxcent then im from kuwait its easy as that.

Admin lock the forum

Leonal mark

Player
Player

Dear Bobby,

Sincerely,
Shabah Verlice.
bruhh all I got know from this post is you are targeting religion and Indian people rn and you stating and including your religion where you shouldn't is good when someone else start with theirs its religion its provocative how? yeah, we can ignore all targeting and things you do icly too if we include that you come to same position again everyone is fed up with you and your shits.

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Sorry to Intervene Shabah, I do not justify Pooja's Actions, but you make it look like in India we all go against Islam.
Fyi, Hyderabad is a peaceful city and one of the most developed cities in India. I have never heard of any such acts in any place.

Chanting "Jai Shree Ram" is not provocative and we must learn to respect each others beliefs.
Please don't portray all Hindus and Indians for what an individual did, we are Humans and lets be civil.
Peace be upon you all.

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Stop flooding the forum please, i already explained that im not against the indian community or their religon. If it looks like im against ur relgion it is beacuase ur filled of negative energy witch made you think that, i love india i have no issue with any indian or the religon it self.

Also regarding saying me saying that there is conflitcs in Hyderabad, it said it in multiple resource's its not on me you want me to put links to every article i read?

i put all this infromation in education matter, the reviewing admin maybe dont know anything about india or never have been there or dont know anything regarding the both religon's.
for last time stop flooding the forum.

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
Shaba this is your comment.
In this forum post, a member responded with "JAI SREE RAM," which translates to "Victory to Lord Ram" or "Glory to Lord Ram." Let me share what I learned after researching their religion the previous night, spending 3-6 hours on it. They do not use this phrase in their prayers, similar to how Muslims say "Takbir; Allah Akbar" or "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim. + "JAI SREE RAM" is generally a positive expression with no issues, but when I write "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" and receive a reply of "JAI SREE RAM," it can be considered provocative."

How do you justify what you said in the following forum?
Screenshot

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Shaba this is your comment.

How do you justify what you said in the following forum?
Screenshot
What i wrote there is means Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim, in arabic it is "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim." in english it becomes "
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

it littraly translation of "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" now stop flooding.

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
What i wrote there is means Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim, in arabic it is "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim." in english it becomes "
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

it littraly translation of "Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim" now stop flooding.
As far as I know you guys wont use the phrase "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful" in your prayers. You always involve these words in all your forums and in game too.
We never told anything against it. One person did and she got banned. Why are you against "Jai Sri Ram" why did you say if someone uses Jai Sri Ram it is provoking you? This shows you are Anti Hindu and you are the only reason we are having this religion related conversaiton in forums. You can also see how much hate and toxicity we recieved in the admin complaint against Chaitanya Naidu. Few people were punished in that forum but a lot escaped.

Cherry Boy

Player
Player
As far as I know you guys wont use the phrase "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful" in your prayers. You always involve these words in all your forums and in game too.
We never told anything against it. One person did and she got banned. Why are you against "Jai Sri Ram" why did you say if someone uses Jai Sri Ram it is provoking you? This shows you are Anti Hindu and you are the only reason we are having this religion related conversaiton in forums. You can also see how much hate and toxicity we recieved in the admin complaint against Chaitanya Naidu. Few people were punished in that forum but a lot escaped.
+1

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
OMG, listen a human get told 1 time and he understand but seems you dont understand anything what i said.
Look at what i said "JAI SREE RAM" is generally a positive expression with no issues,"

I know this gonna happen i will have to give you guys a hole Free islam lesson on forums, bismillah al rahman al rahim you can start it with everything before eating, before starting a project, before starting work, before lifting something.

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
I said it before and i will say it again, i dont care who ever is insulting other religon's and i dont have issue with royal elite family, its 1 person who insulted religon and i reported it thats it. and im not targeting any family and i dont give a shit wich family ur in. im just making a forum aganst a rule-break. stop flooding the thread.

Im against reliogn insults and im a religon person so i've study a lot of religons for fun this is what i do in my life, as also i want to say that I dont have issue with any Hindu or Indian i like them and i have no issue with them. and by my forum i dont mean to disrepect any religon or say that any religon is attacking the other im just explaning issue's and thats all.

As also im not involved in any personal life or anything, i just put out facts, like if i speak Arabic and i have the kuwaiti eaxcent then im from kuwait its easy as that.

Admin lock the forum
Shaba I am talking about all of the following comment you made about Hinduism and India
"

Now, let's address the significant point. After Bobby suggested I create this forum, I received direct messages from others: [Link to DM Screenshots](
"

I agree one person insulted your religion and I 100% support your point regarding this. Why did you mention all these religious information, News reports and places. Why are you trying to make Hindus and Indians look bad? Why are you involving information about India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom