Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anos Pluxury

EX-vagos leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Taraksh

2. Your age : 17

3. Time zone : GMT 5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord : casano11

6. Your Nickname :NoahPluxury

7. Your ID : 115242

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Give three reasons with explanation)
: For more than 19 months I have been playing in the city, I have seen that this game thrives there. I was SubLeader in multiple gangs and illegal families and I think I have enough knowledge to lead a gang. Gang life is the preferred lifestyle in this city due to events like hostage taking, shoplifting, spraying, coordination etc. I think I have such a strong understanding of what effective leadership entails because I've been in almost every city gang and legal organization. Previously, I served as a SubLeader in multiple bands and I think I have quite a bit of knowledge. I have the knowledge to help The Families understand what leaders do. concentrating on a unified group to conquer the ghetto employing lawns, sprays, events, etc.
- I am active, I want to lead an organization because I think I am really capable. I have a lot of experience in leading organizations because I was high-ranked in every one I was in.. I know how to arrange people and how to lead them! Several times I was in the Ballas organization and several times I was high-ranking in it, as well as in other criminal organizations. The biggest reason why I want to take the organization is that the Marabunta are one of the most special criminal organizations when it comes.
-I am aware of what it means to have a gang. We will have one of the best gangs in Marabunta due to our activity, PR and competent leadership. I have been observing other gang leaders and I have what it takes to make the Families the most active. I have what it takes to make the Families an active gang like before. I am confident that I will have some of the best role players with me because I know they are trustworthy and obedient.

-To guarantee that all the rules are respected, as well as to keep the gang structured, effective communication must be maintained with the High Command and with the gang members. By having all the appropriate discussions, going to as many activities as we can each day, and always adhering to the guidelines, I want to give everyone an opportunity. We'll have this if you don't break the rules. We can guarantee that Marabunta will be back on top if we have the right staff and the right approach.

3. Your suggestions for improving the level of RolePlay in the organization.
-My suggestion to improve the RP would be to have the permissions; ranks all well assigned, recruit with some questions to ensure that whoever enters the Ballas knows the basic rules.

-Participate in the maximum number of events, comply with the established rules of server as an illegal org and minimize org member errors as much as possible.

-I intend to comply as much as possible with the rules of the server, keeping the org as far away from punishment as possible.
Promote RP within the city.
Seek to help new people in the city, explaining how to act in the city and as a gang.

I got 4 deputies (2 for night 2 for day/evening) 2 turf head 4 graffiti head 6 event head and many turfers i got many families in support i can make marabunta active once again and make it the dangerous gang in Whole city.

"Ranking System"

16-Boss
15-Deputy
14-Under Deputy
13-Turf Head
12-Event Leader
11-Turfer
10-Enforcer
9- Graffiti head
8- El Chapo
7- Kingpin
6- Thug
5- Graffitist
4- Drug Lord
3- Clapper
2- Younger

1- Freeze

Thanks
- Anos -

Last edited:

Enzo_schumacher

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL atlas
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone gmt+3
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord atmann_
6. Your Nickname Enzo_Bolo
7. Your ID140240
Additional information
1. Leader of... MARABUNTA GRANDE STREET GANG
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
becous other gangs seem to low for me and I tasted lots of fyun in bunta
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
first I add aplication system after everything is okay nlike normal Ill do exchances whit corrupt leos Ikk improve the gangs leadeship in my term

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nithish
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5.30
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord : sergiomarquina07
6. Your Nickname : Nairobi Verlice
7. Your ID: 135071

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

a. Big Time Commitment: I'm all in for Marabunta Grande. Been high up in the ranks twice, and I've got a solid track record of backing the crew. Leading it would be a natural step to keep us rolling strong. Gotta make sure our people are safe and sound while we keep our rep up.
b. Smart Moves: I've been around the block with different crews like Ballas and Vagos. That's taught me a lot about how to handle things. I've got plans to take Marabunta Grande to the next level, playing it smart to get us ahead in the game.
c. Building the Buzz: RP's the heart of what we do. We gotta keep it buzzing with excitement. I'm all about getting everyone involved, making sure we're telling the best stories out there. The more we get into it, the more unforgettable our time together will be.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
a. Skill School: I will try my best to set up some training sessions to get everyone's shooting on next level. Teaching folks how to handle different situations and make their characters shine will make our RP top-notch.
b. Party Planning: We need to spice things up with regular events. Whether it's meetings or turf battles, we gotta keep the action going. fun events mean more chances for everyone to dive into the RP and make it pop

3 Main Goals

- 100% Spray Profits All The Time
- 100% Turf Capture
- Get 0 warns and 0 verbal through the whole term

Ex Bloods Deputyx2
Ex Ballas Deputy
Ex Vagos Deputyx2

Manas Verlice

Enough
Leader
1. Your name IRL : Harry
2. Your age: 20
4. Average online per day 2-6 hours
5. Your Discord : .jckr
6. Your Nickname : Harry Verlice

7. Your ID: 54513

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. I believe I am well-suited to lead the marabunta due to my extensive understanding of gang dynamics and my experience in various gang environments. Leadership roles often require individuals to develop and refine various skills, such as communication which are crucial for addressing the diverse range of issues that can arise within a gang setting. I am deeply committed to steering the marabunta towards positive transformation.

I have friends that was leaders of gang organizations on En3 server , they are all playing here and they will get high command if i get leader of marabunta , and i also have friends that will come to this server when they hear that i got leader. They will be here for events , for turfs , same as me. I would get 100% turfs and territories organization.

3. There will be specific ranks for things that members will do, graffiti team, turf team, cland team etc.my goal is to make people see how real gang organization look like , and to win season. I have lead a gang before which means I know the techniques and how to lead gang, deal with people, ranks, turf, spray, events most of all and all the other

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization:
1. I will make sure i give my best to increase RP By keeping criminal sit active and fun for legal orgs as well.

2. We will do events (Submarine,Store Rob, hostage situations...)

3. Recruiting process that ensures all members understand the rules, especially server rules, to prevent unnecessary disbandment of organization. In my leadership those who breach rules will be placed under our disciplinary system which can lead to demotions and a further blacklist.

Thanks for reading I hope I will get a 1 more chance..!

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
Congratulations The following players have been selected for Marabunta interview at server time 13:00 on 03-04-2024

Darco Jackson - darcopluxury - 4346

The Applications For
Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

macintoshmoneyyy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ray Macintosh
2. Your age : 31
3. Time zone : UTC/GMT -7 hours (Los Angeles)
4. Average online per day : 10 - 15 Hours
5. Your Discord : macintoshmoney
6. Your Nickname : Rich Macintosh
7. Your ID : 146137

Short In-game bio

Rich Macintosh was born of East Los Angeles, and was the son of an El-Salvadoran mother and African -American father who both engaged in the street life. Early on, Young Macintosh was fascinated with fast money like his father. His father would show him the ropes and introduce to a grim life that would forever change his life. After the death of his father, He would drop out of high-school and hooked up with local drug dealers to later follow his fathers footsteps to run a multi-millionaire drug enterprise.

Additional information

Rich Macintosh is experience with long knowledge of the rules of the city. I will be bringing more players to the city (en2), train them and have them join the gang. I was in en1 (8886) - I was leader of big families and co leader of marabuta a few years back. I'm older so i have the patience and knowledge to lead. I will fully transform the RP experience of gang culture.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Proper organization & Dominance - Since growing up in the city, Marabunta has yet to restore that feeling of when it was first created by the original gangsters. Marabunta has so much untapped potential, but the former leaders could not properly handle nor was trained enough in the street life. I will change this and recuit RP players and create !

I'm a born hustler and leader, that's a fact and has been proven in every city ive been introduced to.I know how to communicate extremely well and grew up in this gang culture. Marabunta needs an active and well established OG leader that knows the street life and know how to organize/execute plans.

Patience - I'm an OG, and have the patience to deal with new members and people in the city. I can train and show people the ropes. Most of the other leaders didn't have patience with the gang and had tantrum attacks.
I will make sure all members will be fully equipped with guns, marabunta colored clothing, level 2 backpacks and money in their pockets. I was a high ranking officer of marubuta. I understand all gang rules and city rules.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

-Planned Roleplay scenes

- Paying gang members multiple bonuses per day.

- In-depth gang training before newcomers are allowed to participate in daily gang events. I will give lectures post events. (Leaders must approve members and testing their skills and understanding of all GrandRP rules)

- Planning is key. Last leaders weren't familiar with the Art of War. (ie planning, meeting with other leaders, etc)

- Organization - Making sure the gang is highly in-sync with each other. Driving to locations on time and in line.
ie - How to put hands up / Properly teaching emotes /commands functions (How to steal money, How to rob car, etc).
Leaders and high-ranking members must be recording POV/streaming.

- Marabunta will not tolerate trollers and trouble makers.

-daily RP task and goals for our gang.

- Contest and mini games within the gang

- Spray painting as a group so everyone in gang can earn money

- Training/courses at Arena

- Improve gang email (cord) and functions

My Experiences
OG on EN1
Experience as Co-Leader of Marabunta
Family leadership skills

Last edited:

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 To 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .notturbo
6. Your Nickname: Harry NoMercyKnight
7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be leader of gang all because of having a part of Grand RP from upto 1 year and i experinced all type of difficulties and experinced all type of situation and i spend many time as a deputy in gang . and completed term till end so i have enough experince to be a leader

2. I want to make Marabunta Grande Best Gang in city and most active citizen will scared from name of marabunta grande in my term i have too many friends and family support to run a gang and i will end my term with 0 warns and will try my best to make best turf team to do 100% Turf.

I want to prove my self as a best leader to city or i will gonna do as much events i can do in a day because i believe in my self and my freinds leos will have fun as well if we do events all day they will never get bored and i will try to give my best RP experince to my gang members so they can enjoy.

1. 0% Toxity in between gang members and respect each other
2. Try do u as much events as possible
3. Make roleplay enjoyable
4. Fair ranking system for gang members
5. Best
Bouns system in every event

My Experiences

5x Deputy In Gang
2x Marabunta Deputy
1x Ballas Deputy
2x Bloods Deputy

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

Thanks For Reading My Application
Best Regards: Harry Knight

Last edited:

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nithish
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord : sergiomarquina07
6. Your Nickname : Nairobi Verlice
7. Your ID: 135071

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

a. Big Time Commitment: I'm all in for Marabunta Grande. Been high up in the ranks twice, and I've got a solid track record of backing the crew. Leading it would be a natural step to keep us rolling strong. Gotta make sure our people are safe and sound while we keep our rep up.
b. Smart Moves: I've been around the block with different crews like Ballas and Vagos. That's taught me a lot about how to handle things. I've got plans to take Marabunta Grande to the next level, playing it smart to get us ahead in the game.
c. Building the Buzz: RP's the heart of what we do. We gotta keep it buzzing with excitement. I'm all about getting everyone involved, making sure we're telling the best stories out there. The more we get into it, the more unforgettable our time together will be.

a. Skill School: I will try my best to set up some training sessions to get everyone's shooting on next level. Teaching folks how to handle different situations and make their characters shine will make our RP top-notch.
b. Party Planning: We need to spice things up with regular events. Whether it's meetings or turf battles, we gotta keep the action going. fun events mean more chances for everyone to dive into the RP and make it pop

3 Main Goals

- 100% Spray Profits All The Time
- 100% Turf Capture
- Get 0 warns and 0 verbal through the whole term

Ex Bloods Deputyx2
Ex Ballas Deputy
Ex Vagos Deputyx2

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Your name IRL: Nuri Firzatshy
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 6-10 Hrs
Your Discord: nuri_963
Your Nickname: Nuri Firzatshy
Your ID: 1562

Additional information

Leader of Marabunta Grande

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I spent a lot of time in gangs in Los Santos Vagos where I was a Deputy, I led many gang events. I know myself now. I have the potential to be the leader of a gang,
I am ready to run my own gang with my trusted deputies and keep my numbers in good positions.

- According to my personal experience and knowledge, a leader and his/her deputies should be take care of his/her gang and keep organization active, me and my deputies will give effort to reach these requirements, I am determined to elevate its standing even further through my leadership.

- Marabunta is one of the good gangs in the city and me and my deputies will try to do our best to protect the position of the gang.
by doing a lot of activities and special events with other gangs as well as try to do spraying the whole ghetto with my spray team every hour.
And will participate Capture with my turf team and will try to win as much as we can.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will make events in every week within my gang like; Hostage Situations, Store/Gun Store Robberies. FZ Raids
with my gang members and letting them enjoying RolePlay in my organization. And my deputies will lead those events when
i am not in city.

- I will be in interact with LEOs to incrase roleplay within the server, alongside my top high commands and deputies as well as all members of my gang.
We will force to participate in all events and put our best efforts throughout. And doing activities together with other gangs.

- I won't let someone to my gang who doesn't know the rules of the city. My High Commands will give an interview for
them who wants to join. We will kick or blacklist from my gang who is breaking rules and acting like toxic. There is no point
of any kind of toxicity and disrespect to anyone.

My goals in my gang;
- Attending to whole gang events.
- No toxicity and disrespectful behaviour into my gang.
- Will be in interaction with LEOs.
- Will keep the activity in good places during my leadership in the gang.
- Doing activities without any rulebreaks.
- Taking control of ghetto and spraying all ghetto.
- Will try our best in Capture as much as we can.

Best Regards :love:
Nuri Firzatshy.

William Shellpy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Your name IRL:
Willyam Shellpy
2. Your age
IN GAME : (13) | IN REAL LIFE (21)
3. Time zone:
UTC-5
4. Average online per day:
3 - 4 H | in friday all day
5. Your Discord:
williamshellpy
6. Your Nickname:
Willyam Shellpy
7. Your ID:
Additional information
1. Leader of...
MARABUNTA GRANDE
1 - i spend most of my life as a high command in ganges wich that mean i have experiance and im gusse im ready ro be a leader
2 - the city has leatterly one gang active and i want to make more avtive in event and ghetto
every time i go clands we are the only gang there (families)
3 - i want to get more experiance in gangs side by lead a whole gang to fictory
make the ranks in gang more defecult like satate ORG or less allitle bit
i gusse im done i hope u keep this in minde its will be more RP and less breaking rules

anshulkalolia

Player
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL: Anshul Kalolia
2. Your age: 13
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: anshul#3789
6. Your Nickname: AnshulKalolia
7. Your ID: 107127

Additional information

1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

2.1) I want to be the leader of Marabunta as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. Ghetto is dead and gangs dont really have a presence in the city. Store robberies are rarely done and even when done its quite poorly done. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in many many gangs and even deputy in EN03 before coming over to EN02,

3.1) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.2) I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.3) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.4) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

Vivansh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Vivansh
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: vivansh_jaat
6. Your Nickname: Vivansh Jaat
7. Your ID: 83858

Additional information:

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande

--> First because i have been Deputy of Ballas and underdeputy of all gang lot of times and i have lot of experience to manage the gang as a leader.

--> Second i have seen lot of previous ballas term and they was not active too much. so i want to make better than previous terms.
--> Third i want to make my gang most active gang of ghetto.

--> I will get maximum people's in 24 hour as much as i can.

--> I will make gang rp more excited and intresting.
--> We will attend every event with very good numbers.
--> I will give bonuses after every event.
--> I want to make my org terrorist gang in city so everyone will fear of our name.

--> I will get best deputies to make My Org on Top!!

My Goals :

60 Store Robberies

30 Fort Zancudo Robbery
100% Graffiti

100% Turfs

Thank you for reading my application
Best Regards,
Vivansh Jaat

Last edited:

ENESSNOVA

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: enes
  3. Time zone: GMT+3
  4. Average online time per day: 6-8 hours
  5. Your dispute: 99eness__
  6. Your Nickname: ENES STELLS
  7. Your ID: 145729
Additional Information:
  1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
  1. Why do you want to be the leader of this particular organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
--> First of all, I went down bad paths many times and joined many gangs. I was there many times and achieved a lot of success. I was promoted many times. I will become the leader of marabunta and bring my gang to great places.
  1. Your recommendations for improving the level of RolePlay in the organization.
--> I will reach as many people as I can within 24 hours. --> I will make Gang RP more exciting and interesting. --> We will attend every event with very good numbers. --> I will give bonuses after each event. They will make very good profits -> I want to turn my organization into a terrorist gang in the city so that everyone will be afraid of our name. --> I will find the best helpers to take my organization to the Top!! RANKING 16-Boss 15-Deputy 14-Under Deputy 13-Turf Head 12-Event Leader 11-Turfer 10-Enforcer 9- Graffiti head 8- El Chapo 7- Kingpin 6- Thug 5- Graffitist 4- Drug Lord 3- Clapper 2- Younger 1- Freeze EX BALLAS DEPUTY EX VAGOS UNDER DEPUTY EX MARABUNTA GRAFİT LEDEAR THANKS FOR LOOKING ENES STELL-S

Rocky Federal

Player
Player
Your IRL name : Suhil
Your age : 18( 19running)
Time Zone : IST , GMT+5.30
Average online per day : 4-6hr
Your discord : suhil
Your nickname: Rocky Federal
Your ID : 96586

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Marabunta is considered one of the important gangs. By taking this gang I would make it active and try to do many events as possible for betterment of Rp

Will bring enough players with my deputies who have very good experience in gangs and make it one of the active gang in the city

Nowadays store robbery ,gun store robbery happens very less as compared to old times. Therefore if i woul get the leadership I would do events so that Leo-Gang Rp would be maintained

Make it One of the active gang in the city

Teach newbies some basic rules and take them in gang and teach them about the gangs and city rules

Bonus system since many gangs doesn't give bonuses after events I will try to give bonuses after doing events

Try to attend script events

Will also try to do 100% spray

Experience

Ex Under Deputy Ballas
Ex Under Deputy bloods
Ex Under Deputy Vagos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom