Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Manjiro Smith

He/Him
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL
: Khushal Sansare
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5.Your Discord: kakashilegend
6.Your Nickname: Manjiro Sano
7.Your ID: 129979

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Because I like to help people and solve there problems
I have being so much in this server that I have learnt a lot of things and manners and rules. And I want to make people to make more RP in city and also I'll always there to help people's in city and I know a lot of rules about city.

2. What are your strengths?

I believe my strengths lie in Emotional Intelligence, Critical Thinking and Leader ship such as solve problems using logical reasoning and evidence based. I also excel in analyze data that mades me to make the proper decisions, which has made me really very confident to become an admin.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

Show Action and Improvement and Be really very Honest
And these things don't like to some guys

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes I am totally ready, confident and excited to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any businesses and also if I was having I must have sell it for admin position.

Arjun OP

"The Legends" On Top!
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL
: Khushal Sansare
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5.Your Discord: kakashilegend
6.Your Nickname: Manjiro Sano
7.Your ID: 129979

Additional Information

Because I like to help people and solve there problems
I have being so much in this server that I have learnt a lot of things and manners and rules. And I want to make people to make more RP in city and also I'll always there to help people's in city and I know a lot of rules about city.

I believe my strengths lie in Emotional Intelligence, Critical Thinking and Leader ship such as solve problems using logical reasoning and evidence based. I also excel in analyze data that mades me to make the proper decisions, which has made me really very confident to become an admin.

Show Action and Improvement and Be really very Honest
And these things don't like to some guys

Yes I am totally ready, confident and excited to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any businesses and also if I was having I must have sell it for admin position.
I think he can really be a good admin! All the best!

Hardik Shellby

Player
Player
Information
1. Hardik
2. 13
3. GMT+05:30
4. 6-10 hours
5. hardik.gehlot7
6. Hardik Shellby
7. 140386

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I want to help people, especially the new players to prevent them from making mistakes. I have a good experience of the RP. Also, I have seen many people getting technical errors frequently, so I will be able to help them solve their problems as I have a good experience in this field.

Very fast learner; knows almost all the rules of the server; always stay calm; good English speaker; always dedicated towards work.

Overthinking; gets lost in time due to dedication towards work; don't like to see some old player griefing a newbie.

Yes, I am ready for that.

Yes (I don't own any business)

Last edited:

pablo shah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Vandan Shahhh
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone: est
4. Average online per day :5-6
5. Your Discord: vandanshah
6. Your Nickname : pablo shahhh
7. Your ID 40617

Additional information
: because i have been in RP from 2022 and being in lspd for about 11 terms now i want to leave RP life and start with admin life.
i have my strenght and can talk about it in interview
i do not have any weakness
yes
i dont have business

Last edited:

ivan pluxuryy

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: yassine
Your age: 22
Time zone: UTC +5
Average online per day: 6-10
Your Discord:yassine87.
Your Nickname: Ivan pluxury
Your ID: 127191

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an administrator because I want to help all the people who come in and give all my time to them so that they understand the rules well so that they do not face problems in life, and I am ready to give them all my time. Also, if I see people violating the rules and not letting people play comfortably, I will punish them immediately.

What are your strengths?

- I speak four languages , Moroccan , English, French, and a little Spanish
I am very calm and I like to help and I do not worry about anyone

What are your greatest weaknesses?

Honestly, my few weaknesses are that if someone insults me, I don't respond to him

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes ofc lm ready for leave the RP life

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes i am ready to sell it as soon as possible
Yes but idont have business

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
1. Nuri
2.18 y.o
3. GMT‎+3
4. 6-10 Hrs
5. DIscord: nuri_963
6. Nuri Firzatshy
.7 1562

Additional information

After long time as a player in the city I think I have enough knowledge and experience,
I was playing from the start of the server, I was 2 times gang leader (Ballas, Vagos - full term) and i want to be curator of gang
and to help the leaders to finish successful term. also I want a fresh start - starting a new way by helping people and making the RP in the city clean and great. moreover I see the server growing up and new people joining the city and I want to help them to avoid rule breaks.
* Tolerant - it's good while you are in situation to be patient.
* Fast learner - i'm learning stuff fast this thing is improtant because when you are starting to be an admin everything is new and I can handle it
* Chill & Calm - I think it's the most important strength because while you are in admin situations it could be challenging and people
can be disrespectful but because i'm calm person so It wont effect me.
* Respecting Anyone - because there are new people in the server their questions might be basic and meaningless but because im
respecting everyone I will still answer nicely.
* Honest and decent - I will consider myself an honest person this thing will be valuable for higher ups administrators because
even if I will do mistake I will be honest and admit.
* i also know arabic, English , turkish there is alot of arabs and turkish pepole.
Trusting people who dont deserve to be trusted - most of the time i trust people who betray me even though they did so I still tends to forgive them easily. This thing in my opinion it's my greatest weakness but I strongly believe this thing wont effect my admin position.
Yes , I really want to leave the RP to start helping new people in the server.
I will sell my business if will join the admin team , I have gunstore buisness but I will do everything to join the admin team (Sell it)
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, i will be active as i have mentioned above (6-10h)
Best Regards .
Nuri Firzatshy.

Ex Vagos Dputy Ex Ballas Deputy Ex Marabunta Deputy

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik

3. Time zone: GMT+5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord: .notturbo

6. Your Nickname: Harry NoMercyKnight

7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

• Having part of Grand Rp from more then 1 year i learn all the rules and experience to be an admin and also i want to help admin team and give administration service with honesty and best performance as expected from Grand Rp players. Help Grand Rp players if they need any type of help in RP or Rules.

• I am mature and understand every situation. Didn’t get panic in hard situations and i have good communication skills in English/Urdu

• Anger issues. Can’t control on my self when i am angry specially when someone lie about something about me or others

• Yes, I am Ready

• Yes. But i dont have business

Thank You,

Best Regards
Harry Knight

Max Broddy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Max Zavid
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: CET
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: @m1ww
6. Your Nickname: Max Broddy
7. Your ID: 101797

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I want to help keep the server running smoothly by enforcing the rules. I think I can make the server a better place and I know how things work here.

Languages: I can speak English, Arabic, German, and Kurdish, which helps me talk to different people.
Conflict Resolution: I'm good at solving problems and conflicts calmly and nicely.
Interacting with People: I can deal with people easily and make connections quickly.
Fast Learner: I pick up new things really quickly.

I often prefer working alone because I find I can concentrate better that way. While I can work in a group, I generally enjoy and perform best when working independently.

Yes i am ready.

Yes, i am ready.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Personal Information:

Name: Raunak Seal
Time Zone: GMT+5:30
Average Online Time per Day: 6-10 hours
Discord:alexroland
Nickname:Alex Roland
ID: 81675
Additional Information:

Why do you want to become an admin?

->I am eager to become an administrator to provide dedicated support to our community members. My goal is to ensure everyone comprehends the rules thoroughly, thereby preventing any potential issues. I am committed to devoting significant time to this role. Additionally, I am prepared to promptly address any instances of rule violations or disruptions to the community's harmony.

-> Proficient in four languages: Moroccan, English, French, and intermediate Spanish.
Possess a calm demeanor and genuinely enjoy assisting others in any way I can.

->While I possess numerous strengths, I acknowledge that I may struggle to engage with individuals who resort to insults. I prioritize maintaining professionalism and respect in all interactions.

->I am fully committed to transitioning from my current role in RP life to assume the responsibilities of an administrator.

->I understand and accept the requirement to divest any business interests that may conflict with my duties. However, I currently do not have any such engagements.

I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to our community's well-being and foster an inclusive environment where all members feel valued. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,

Alex Roland

Mike Odds

🦇
Player
Information
1. Ahmad
2. 19
3. GMT+03:00
4. 7 to 8
5. mikeodds1
6. Mike Odds
7. 135306

Additional information

1. I've been in the city for a good amount of time to understand its functions and its rules. I joined both state and crime organizations and I got experience that changed my experience in GRP project and started seeing what skills I have such as my Leadership skills , my excellent skills would make me a great fit for the admin team I've always did not like cheaters and lairs , I want to help in the project by making sure that all players have a fair play and great RP and I think I want to achieve something in the project , which is to be an administrator on the best project.

~ Leadership Skills
~ Professionalism
~ Communication
~ Speaking Arabic fluently

~ I hate liars , I hate being lied too

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Last edited:

blamhamad007

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Bawan Mohamad
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: AST
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: @Bawan3
6. Your Nickname: Bawan Broddy
7. Your ID: 142730

Additional information
"I want to become an admin in Grand RP because I have a powerful understanding of the game mechanics and rules. I'm excited about the opportunity to help maintain a positive environment within the community..

I have strong proficiency in multiple human languages, including fluent English, Kurdish, and standard Arabic. Furthermore, I am skilled in various programming languages such as JavaScript, Java, PHP, and Python. This diverse skill set enables me to effectively communicate and problem-solving
I am highly committed to my work and maintain a strong focus and I am no resting until tasks are successfully completed

Yes I am .

I do not have business already so Yes

Note: about My id its my twin account my main account is 105234

Last edited:

ali mansoury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ali Mansoury
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT + 1
4. Average online per : 4 to 5 hours per day
5. Your Discord : aliel011
6. Your Nickname :Ali Mansoury

7. Your ID : 125918

Additional information

because i want to help the new people in the city and i want to punish those people doesn't follow rules of the city

i talk with three languages and i have a good communication

i don't have because i'm stronge

yes of course because it's my dream

yes of course but i don't have business

Viking Mafia

Leader
Leader
Information

Your name IRL :
Affan Khan
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 4 to 6 hours.
Your Discord: iking_mafia
Your Nickname: Iking Mafia
Your ID: 130483

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

it's my dream to become an admin and help to new players to maintain the high-level roleplay so that they will not going to break any server rules and i will punish who breaks the rules to maintain the server.

2.What are your strengths?
good listener
communication skills
fast learner
hard working

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
sometime nervousness but i will improve it.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes definitely, it's my dream being an admin.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
I don t have any business.

Thank you for your time and thank you for Reading my Application. Wish you All a great Day!

Iking Mafia

DCMD of EMS | EN2

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Suvam Biswas
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ninjaatmos
6. Your Nickname : Kabir Parker
7. Your ID : 21888

Additional information
- I spend a lot of time as a citizen of Los Santos. And now I want to be an admin. I noticed lots of rule breaks so if I selected for admin then I can punish them. And also I want to help new citizens. Caz they are facing many problems, I'm glad to help them.
  • I'm a very hardworking person. I can take decisions very quickly and correctly.
  • I know every single server rules.
  • am a good listener
  • and also My positive mindset is truly one of my greatest strengths.
  • I'm a overthinker.
  • I'm a straightforward person. Sometime I got trouble with this but I'm working on this.
- Yes.
-
Yes, I have a Parking Business, But if I'm selected then I can sell.

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik

3. Time zone: GMT+5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord: .notturbo

6. Your Nickname: Harry NoMercyKnight

7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

• Having part of Grand Rp from more then 1 year i learn all the rules and experience to be an admin and also i want to help admin team and give administration service with honesty and best performance as expected from Grand Rp players. Help Grand Rp players if they need any type of help in RP or Rules.

• I am mature and understand every situation. Didn’t get panic in hard situations and i have good communication skills in English/Urdu

• Anger issues. Can’t control on my self when i am angry specially when someone lie about something about me or others

• Yes, I am Ready

• Yes. But i dont have business

Thank You,

Best Regards
Harry Knight

Efe Specter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Efe
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - (GMT+4)
4. Average online per day - 8+ hours
5. Your Discord - rhca
6. Your Nickname - Efe Spectre
7. Your ID - 114995

Additional information
I want to serve the community, I know a good level of English and I can help out players with their problems on the server. I have a good knowledge of the rules and I see a lot of rulebreakers on the server, so I can't intervene or do anything without making a forum which is both annoying and takes a lot of time. If I become an admin I will work hard to stop this problem and provide faster service to the players. Moreover, I want to be an admin to improve the quality of RP on the server and avoid players who ruin others' experiences. To conclude, I can assure you that the server would become a better place to RP with me as an admin, I am confident that fewer players will complain about their experiences being ruined by rulebreakers.
I am great at time management, multi-tasking, and problem-solving. Moreover, I am fluent in 2 languages which are Turkish and English. I can keep a professional tone while solving other player's problems. Lastly, I have no compassion or sympathy for rulebreakers.
I don't know If this is a weakness but I am over-confident sometimes. I believe I can achieve anything and I get to the bottom of everything I start.
I will miss it but yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin, which is the reason I am filling out the application. I care about other players If it means that players will RP better without disruptions, I will make the sacrifice and leave RP to provide them a better experience.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes, this part is not that hard for me since I don't own any businesses and I'm not considering purchasing any.

Top Bottom