Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Honey LoadX

Ex Leader x1
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Hemang Yadav
  2. Your age (OOC): 17+
  3. Time zone + country: IST , India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 -16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hous i can on weekdays and 5-6 on weekends
  6. Your Discord ID: Hemang_ydv#4980
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Honey Verlice
  8. Your in game ID: 102019
  9. Your in game level: 7
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life
- I have gained experience a lot experience as i have played more than half a year in EN3 city and now continuing my journey in EN2. I have seen many admins helping each and every guy whoever needs help and now i wanna be that guy who wanna help the new comers in the city and stop the rule breakers

2. What are your strengths?
- Fluent in English
- Good communications skills
- Patience
- Time Management

3.What are your weaknesses?
- "Struggling to say "no." to anyone for any work

4.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't own any business, even if I have any I'll sell them

5.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

6.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- No

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
1. Your name IRL:
--- Efe

2. Your age:

3. Time zone :
--- Berlin Deustchland

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
--- 10 pm to 3 am

5. Average online per day

6. Your Discord
eldrithcarrow

7. Your Nickname
--- Efe Sarsilmaz

8. Your ID

9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section
--- more likely state
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional information
--------------------------
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
--- Starting from being an en1 player i have learned everysingle rules in this server and other server and i have been many times gang deputy and now i am ng deputy and since i have been helping admins with alot of stuff i have applied for being an admin and like alot of my friends are admin and i want to be with them being admin is like a good thing i will do my best for this team

--- 1- Fluent in English
2- Can Speak Turkish
3- good communication with players
4-always active and fair to people

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
--- 1- Gets angry quickly
2- Don't accept being disrespected in any ways

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
--- Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
--- Yes (Don't have a business currently

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
--- No
💚
Joseph Walker
💚

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Akif
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + country: GMT+5 Pakistan
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 04:30 to 6:00, 16:00 to 19:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 5 hours
6. Your Discord ID: akif6994
7. Your characters' name (IC): Akif Cassanoo
8. Your in game ID: 79140
9. Your in game level: 24
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans: I have been playing Grand RP for a long time and enjoyed doing RP and I have gained enough experience to become an admin. I have a lot of experience in legal and illegal organizations and I want to help new players who face problems in their starting days, while also ensuring that no one breaks any server rules. I view the admin role as a responsibility and I believe that I am capable of handling this responsibility.

- I am very Friendly.
- Quick Learner

3. What are your weaknesses?
- Overthinking
- easily trust on everyone

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans: Dedication, Teamwork,

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans: Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans: I have an Exam after 20 days I will be inactive for 1 week

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans: No at the moment!

💚
Joseph Walker
💚

Thank you for reading my application
Kind Regards,
Akif Cassanoo

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Manjeet Singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 27
  3. Time zone + country: +06:00 (home country india, currently in kyrgystan).
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00-18:00 is my usual time, sometimes also stay around 15:00-23:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8-12 hrs (depending on irl work)
  6. Your Discord ID: manjeet_s
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Neena Valentine
  8. Your in game ID: 101740
  9. Your in game level: 44
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English and little bit of Russian.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): if i get a chance to be curator or any org i would choose Criminal org

Additional information
      - I have been playing the rp life for over a year now, while being in all kinds of organizations (leagal, illegal and in Li), i have also been the leader of a family (unofficial org), lead them to top 5 familes in the city, i have had my fair share of RP life while regularly playing Grand RP, now i want to go 1 step ahead and while helping the server administrator by joining the admin team, also experience a life of admin.
      -trustworthy, leadership quality, good decision making, proper hold in the english language,
      -being honest sometimes make people against me, players get angry when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear.
      -Friendly nature, i know how to work as a team that will help getting along with the existing admin team, Good hold in English language.
      - yes, (i don't own any business)
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
      - currently there is nothing that will prevent from being active, if there is anything in future i'll keep the higher up informed.
    7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
      -i think i have played Grand rp for over thousands hrs if i combine my main and twink. as much i can recall i have been in almost every situation one can be while playing rp. That said i think i have enough experience to apply for a admin.

Last edited:

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    - Rishi Smaran
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
    - +5:30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    - 10:00-20:30
  5. Average online per day(hours):
    - 10 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID:
    - king.rolex
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
    - Rolex Armani
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
    - English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
    - Crime
Additional information
    - I have been on Grand for a long time where I have had experiences of each and every situation and have handled them properly. I have had enough fun in RP life with my friends and feal like I need to help others in having the same fun and show them how fun Grand RP really is.
    -
    Strong in technical situations and aspects of the game where my expertise would help a lot of people in a seamless experience of Grand RP.
    -
    I lose relationships sometimes when I tell something that is against them which is an honest truth. I don't like buttering people so they be happy.
    -
    Technical skills.
    - Quick understanding of situation.
    - Supportive nature.
    - On time response.
    -
    I don't own a business.
    -
    None, But if there is any in the future, I will apply for a LOA.
    -
    I have over 4500+ Hours on Grand RP which have helped me gain lots of expertise and knowledge regarding the game and what would be the wisest decisions in a difficult to judge situation which would serve equal justice to all. Also I have had a lot of knowledge in the field of crime where I have been part of gangs and gang events and have witnessed the process of excellent gang term.

Last edited:

Hydra Beast

Families Leader
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Akshu
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone : GMT 5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 20:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 9-11h
  6. Your Discord ID: Hydra Beast
  7. Your characters' name (IC): NA
  8. Your in game ID: 137894
  9. Your in game level: 3
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
Additional information
    . First of all I have not found the city I am from other city I get a transfer in that city so I want to help people in other city I am leaving at last like one or two years so right now my job was transferred so I just come here I want to help new peoples I want to help in crime reason I have a experience of a leader in other city so I can help people in crime better that's my main motive ....
    . Fast learning
    . Leader skills
    . Driving
    .New ideas for event
    . Increasing rp
    yes I dont have business in this city
    yes If I have some work of outside so I can't otherwise I'm available
    I'm not from this city so it doesn't matter I don't know rules I know every rules this I need a chance to prove me thank you for reading my appointment

Abhi Federal

Unlucky
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:Abhimaan
  2. Your age (OOC):18
  3. Time zone + country:5:30 gmt+India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):From 10:00 to 19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):8-9hrs on an avg
  6. Your Discord ID:ehaste
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Abhii Deadly
  8. Your in game ID:125640
  9. Your in game level:17
  10. Languages spoken:Hindi,Marathi,English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):Crime
Additional information
    In my current situation i need a break from rp life but i dont want to leave contributing to this project so i want to become an admin and contribute in the project.
    -Staying online and always responding to tickets
    -Getting along with new ppl easily
    -Can contribute a lot of time to the crime side according to my past exp
    -And finally never give up.
    -I trust ppl too easily
    -Still being a nice guy to the ones who hate me
    -Problem solving
    -Better communication amongst ourselfs
    -Always ready to help
    -Yes
    -Nope,always active
    -I will do my best to bring the admin team to success and always do my best |

💚
    Joseph Walker
    💚

Elena Parker

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Suvam Biswas
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 15:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 9 hours to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: elena.o.o
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Elena Parker
  8. Your in game ID: 103883
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    -- I spend lots of time as a normal guy. Currently I want to be an admin to experience adminship. Also, I want to punish those peoples those who break the server rules.
    --
    I can take decisions very quickly
    -- I have very good teamwork skill
    --
    I'm an overthinker.
    -- I'm facing trouble to say NO
    --
    I know every city rules which I believe its helps me for Adminship.
    -- I also a good listener its helps me to understand all the situation when I interact with the citizens.
    --
    Yes.
    --
    No.
    --
    I already have mentioned all the things about me.

YutaOkkotsu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abhik Paul

2. Your age (OOC): 20

3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 08:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 Hours

6. Your Discord ID: avik1584

7. Your characters' name (IC): Yuta Okkotsuu

8. Your in game ID: 135456

9. Your in game level: 17

10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ans: I think now is the best time for me to become an admin because I have already experienced most of the things I wanted to do as a Rp player that include being a Police officer (I have been in SAHP Chief Commander as well as LSPD DHOD of IA & HR) a doctor and many more thing.

So now that I have completed all my wishes as an RP player, and now I want to become an admin and help out new players for a fair gameplay and make sure they have the same level of fun that I did.

(i). I have been an RP player on this server for quite a time, so I know what are the problems that new players face and what I had faced in that time, so I know how to make their gameplay better.

(ii). I Have Experience in Supervising Because I was A High Command in SAHP rank 28 and LSPD rank 24.

(iii). Understanding skills.

(i). I am quick in response but take quite a bit of time in reaction so that I know that I don't punish the wrong guy which sometimes makes the judgement late.

(ii). I have a little bit of anger issues.

Ans: I can be available for good time and help out players for their betterment of gameplay which would make the server livelier. And I always help everyone at any cost to solve their problems.

Ans: Yes (I don’t have any business).

Ans: Currently there are no issues. Everything is Fine. I can do my Admin work daily.

Ans: It would be better if I get to work closer to legal org (specially LSPD or SAHP) as once I have been a member myself.

High Rater

Thank You Sir For Reading My Application
Yours sincerely,

Yutaa Okkotsu

The Lord

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player

Information

1.Your name IRL

- Ishaan Karan

2.Your age (OOC):

3.Time zone + country:
- +5:30 India

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
- 10:00-20:30

5.Average online per day(hours):
- 10 Hours

6.Your Discord ID:
- scotch_99

7.Your characters' name (IC):
- King Lord

8.Your in game ID:

9.Your in game level:

10.Languages spoken:
- English, Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
- Crime

Additional information

- I think that as an admin, I can do a lot for our city, which is why I want to become one. I enjoy guiding others and trying to help them as much as possible, and I think that as an admin, I'll be able to assist even more people. I've been on this server for a while and have personally learned a lot from it. I want to make sure that everyone who joins will experience the same level of love and happiness that I have.

- I like to go above and beyond to ensure the well-being and assistance of others. I work diligently; if I have a task to complete, I usually complete it to the best of my ability.

- I think my weakness is that I'm probably too honest, which sometimes works against me since players get angry when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may act out as a consequence.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes.

- I don't own a business.

- None

- I've played Grand RP for more than 2400 hours, which has given me a great deal of experience and knowledge about the game and how to make the best choices in tough situations.

Last edited:

Sandy Hellfire

Together we can!
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Sanchit
  2. Your age (OOC): 27
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: Generally at 16:00 to 20:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4
  6. Your Discord ID: Warrior#0009
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sandy Hellfire
  8. Your in game ID: 79327
  9. Your in game level: 29
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Additional information

Having previously collaborated closely with the Admin Team, I've witnessed firsthand their dedicated efforts to ensure the server operates smoothly and adheres to established rules for all players in the community. My experience working with various organizations as an in-character character has consistently elevated the standards of roleplay in every role I've inhabited. Now, I'm ready to transition away from the roleplay lifestyle and contribute as an Administrator.

I prioritize finding solutions over assigning blame and approach situations with humility, politeness, and a willingness to listen to others before speaking.

I struggle to tolerate mistreatment from others, finding it challenging to remain composed in such situations. Additionally, I tend to be overly punctual and diligent in fulfilling my responsibilities.

While being in Admin Team I will focus upon the skills of Conflict resolution and try to resolve any dispute with kindness and in a polite way

I don’t have any Business in the City which is owned by me.

It's just sometimes When I have to go outstation for work which is just once or two in a while.

I have been an Admin previously as well which can be a plus point for me.

Last edited:

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL :- Shivansh Pandey
2. Your age (OOC)- 26
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 -21:00
5. Average online per day :-5-8 hours
6. Your Discord ID - rockshiva
7. Your characters' name (IC) - Shiv Ram
8. Your in game ID - 94392
9. Your in game level - 43
10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans. As I know most the sever rules. So I think this is the time to use my knowledge about this server, so that I want to help the citizens and server and make sure everyone is enjoying their time Roleplaying in this server.. I really love helping others.. they can have a good experience in our server. I have been in SAHP for past 7 terms and was the High Command in the 3 terms . I have met who helped me alot I want to get know more people with a healthy environment and want to meet new people also and make some new colleagues in the city. And I am too excited to work in the admin sector of the Grand RP.

i:- Fluent in speaking English.
ii:- Quick Learner.
iii:- Team Management.
iv:- I like to help.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
i:- Easily Trust To Anyone
ii-: Sensitive Person
iii:- Over Excitement

Ans:- Team spirit

Ans:- I don't have any business

Ans:- Right Now Nothing

Ans: Nothing at the Movement.

Last edited:

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL :
Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : arenaboyzz#4102
6. Your Nickname : Eve Western
7. Your ID : 117877
8. Your in game level: 12
9. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
10. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

-> I've noticed that as our server is growing, more players need help, but we don't always have enough admins to support them all. I've seen players struggle without quick assistance, and I want to use my experience to help them out. I've decided to step back from playing and focus on helping others instead. I believe I can use what I've learned to guide players, prevent mistakes, and solve problems. My goal is to be a reliable helper so that everyone can have a great time playing on the server.

-> Strong Communication Skills
-> Fairness
-> Patience and tolerance
-> Leadership skills

-> Overthinker
-> some times make mistakes

-> As I mentioned before I have experience of whole server so I can help new team member to grow faster and stay active every time and get knowledge from our seniors to enhance our skill and help them if they need any kind of help from us . it will make a strong bond between us to make our server best of our whole project .

-> yes, but I don't own any of business

-> No, but if got any I will manage

-> yes, I have experience of admin assistant in en3 server but I made a mistake over there which I regret every time.

Regards,
Eve Western

Joy Samanta

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Sujay Samanta

2. Your age (OOC): 20

3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 India.

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00-18:00 is my usual time.

5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 5 hour.

6. Your Discord ID: matrix0261

7. Your character's name (IC): Joy Gun

8. Your in game ID: 137425

9. Your in game level: 16

10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English and Bengali.

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): CRIME

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?

Answer:
I want to become an admin because I enjoy helping others and making sure that rules are followed to maintain a positive and fair environment for everyone. While RP-life has been a fun experience, I believe that taking on the role of an admin will allow me to contribute more to the community and assist in keeping the platform running smoothly.

Answer:
I Can easily interact with people and will try to solve their problems if they are in any

Answer:
Trust people easily and hard to say no to people

Answer:
I possess a strong sense of organizational skills, effective communication abilities, keen attention to detail, and a passion for problem-solving. In addition, I have experience in conflict resolution and team management which I believe would be beneficial to the RP admin team.

Answer:
Yes (I don’t own any.)

Answer:
No, issue at all.

Answer:
I already have mentioned all the things about me.

Last edited:

NamelessDart

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Ekambeer Singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: India (GMT+5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 TO 19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-7 Hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: namelessdart_97
  7. Your characters' name (IC): NamelessDart
  8. Your in game ID: 91258
  9. Your in game level: 26
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English
Additional information
Ans : I have been in the server for a long time and have learnt a quiet a lot of things. I have a lot of experience from EN2 and I know all the rules and regulation . I have all the experience of handling things smoothly as I have an experience in all the crime and state organization, also I was the deputy of an unofficial fam. I want to channelize my experiences to lend a hand in the administration and help new players. Also i want to maintain a decorum in the server and punish the griefers.

Ans : I am very calm and understandable which makes me understand the situation very easily. Also I am very helpful and passionate about my work.

Ans : My weakness is that sometimes I become very sensitive. And also my voice is very thin.

Ans : I would like to bring some skills like
  • Good at teamwork
  • Smooth communication skills
  • Leading an situation
Ans : I don't have any business

Ans: I may have my exams but I will still be able to do my admin duties.
Ans : N/A

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Prince
2.Your age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in game ID: 131275
9.Your in game level: 23
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-As i am part of Grand Rp server I suffer a lot and experience many of situations I understand everyone's work and respect that but as I Don't know how admin do their works and I want to work as admin to understand you guy's effort not only to know also want to help every citizen that think of justice from admins as my only work is justicity to those who are good ones.

2.What are your strengths?
-Present Minded
-Work for justice is my biggest strength
-Learn things professionally
-Equality is my dark side

-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Only work perfectly and professionally

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but i don't own any

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-If u like my views and thinkings then its good if u don't like its excellent for me.

Best Regards
Nioo Bros | 131275

Harry-Federal

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Anmol
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 14:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 9-10 hrs
6.Your Discord ID: lucifermorningstar1419
7.Your characters' name (IC): Harry Federal
8.Your in game ID: 33599
9.Your in game level: 10
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

-I am part of Grand rp server from a long time and noticed that admins are not available at the morning time and ussualy repond very late thus i wanted to become Admin and Help all the people

2.What are your strengths?
-Equality
-Good knowledge of rules
-not Partiall

-Nothing so far

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Rules knowledge + very friendly + Availibilty for help

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes i dont have any

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Nothing i hope you will select me for interview

Best Regards

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ?
Game Assistant
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Yaswanth Sai
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: GMT 5:30 , India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (06:00 to 12:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: yaswanth05
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Yaswanth Trigger
  8. Your in game ID: 56366
  9. Your in game level: 73
  10. Languages spoken: Telugu , English.
Additional information
    I have been in RP from last 1 & 1/2 years i have been through every situation and i believe i have good knowledge on Rules and how RP works on the server which will help to guide players and make them involve in RP with more interest and knowledge on server and about leaving RP life is i use be in State and i am good at all RP situations i can tell them what to be done and what not but end of the day they believe in administrator words so i think leaving RP life and guiding from now would be more effective.
    Communication is my strength. I can make someone understand and listen to me on critical situations.
    Trusting people is my weakness.
    I can bring a good positive spirit to the team so, we can work and help collaboratively in tough situations.
    I don't have a business
    Can't be sure about future but right now i am sure i can be active
    Yes definitely, I worked as Leader of an Organization and as well as Deputies of couple of orgs so this may add some more interest to look my application

Fil Necati

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Halit
  2. Your age (OOC):18
  3. Time zone + country: Türkiye GMT +3
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):16:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):6-8
  6. Your Discord ID:.cocuksube
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Fil Necati
  8. Your in game ID: 97033
  9. Your in game level: 34
  10. Languages spoken: Türkish , English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):Crime
Additional information
    There are not many admins right now, so I want to help the admin and since I started grand, my dream is to become a grand admin.
    I am fair, I don't do any bullying, I communicate well with people, I like to socialize with people.
    I am a person who gets angry very easily and I cannot calm down quickly, but it lives inside me and I try not to show it outside.
    Due to my wide circle of activity on the forum site and in the game, I want to show more respect to the admins on the server and most importantly, to treat everyone fairly as a good admin.
    yes i am ready to sell
    no there's not
    If my forum is chosen, I will show my greatest commitment to the Grand RP server and will provide my support to the players on our server fairly and equally as much as I can.

Top Bottom