Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sushant Walker

Ex-Bloods Deputy and Undersheriff
Player
  1. Your name IRL - Sushant Sharma
  2. Your age (OOC): 20 years
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) : 06:00 AM to 20:00 PM
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-7 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: sushant_sharma7700
  7. Your characters' name (IC): sushant Walker
  8. Your in game ID: 148621
  9. Your in game level: 14
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I have spend a good time in RP and I have noticed that there are so many peoples who don't know about the server rules and they got punishment for that. As I have been a high command in both state and crime I taught so many people about the rules and i will keep telling them so we can do a good RP and if I got the chance to become an Admin i will try my best to explain all newbies about the rules and regulations. My EXP-
    1. Bloods High command (Deputy)
    2. SAHP High Command (Chief Commander)
    3. NG High Command (Commanding General)
    4. GOV ( Lawyer) 5. FIB (DHOD)
  2. What are your strengths?
    -
    Good Communication skills
    - Leader skills
    - Good Decision making skills
    - I am a Fast learner

3. What are your weaknesses?
    - I Trust people easily.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - I can spend a good time as a admin in both day and night and will try to tell newbies rules rather then directly giving them punishments, As well as I am having the exp of both state and crime I believed that i can help people of both the community.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    - No.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - Maybe no.

Best Regards
    Sushant Walker

Last edited:

Dimetry Karpova

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
  1. Zakaria oussem
  2. 19
  3. GMT + 1
  4. 13:00 to 15:00 / 20:00 to 00:00
  5. 5 hours
  6. oussama_benladen
  7. Dimetry karpova
  8. 23089
  9. 16
  10. English + french + arabic (all dialects, I’m moroccan
  11. crime

Additional information;

1. I had enough in playing temporarily, I want to try new things
  2. I’m old in city and I know all rules + I know multiple languages
  3. there are certain times I can’t be online
  4. Due to my skills and experience, I will force the rules, to have a better role-play experience, and also help newbies and let them know that if they need help we are available, and if they did anything wrong there will be consequences
  5. Sure
  6. As I said earlier, there are certain times I can’t be online due to my work.
  7. U can check my threads where most of them are accepted which translate my knowledge of rules + I see a lack of Arab admins which I can fulfill
Have a great day!

KABIR SINGH

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Kabir Singh
2.Your age (OOC):18
3.Time zone + country:GMT+5:30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):10:00 to 16:00
5.Average online per day(hours):8-10
6.Your Discord ID:kabir_singh6969
7.Your characters' name (IC): Fufa badmash
8.Your in game ID:149507
9.Your in game level:10
10.Languages spoken: ENGLISH AND HINDI
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I thoroughly enjoyed myself while exploring RP life, but I couldn't help but notice how many people were disobeying the laws and generally ruining the good times for the locals. From the outset of my epic role-playing adventure, my goal has been to become an administrator and assist the citizens in any manner that I can. While our present administrators are undoubtedly excellent at what they do, I would like to contribute to the admin community by making positive ideas and doing good deeds.

2.What are your strengths?

My ability to pick things up quickly and my consistent reporting of players who break server rules are two of my strong points.

3.What are your weaknesses?

My greatest weakness, in my opinion, is that I'm probably too honest, which may sometimes work against me because when you give players the truth rather than what they want to hear, they become upset and may act out as a result.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

I don't think I type very badly. I also get along well with others, which can add to the great work environment on our administrative team.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I do not own any businesses

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No, BUT is there any i will apply for LOA

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I have been in the city for so long that I am familiar with both the rules of the organization and the city. I'm going to work really hard on the administrative team and continue to attempt to help as many people as I can.

Fnc Bimboo

💥
Player
Information

Your name IRL Jitraj

Your age (OOC):19

Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 / India

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6 to 8 am, 11 to 14 pm

Average online per day(hours):4/5 Hrs

Your Discord ID:vass_6

Your characters' name (IC): Eris Odds

Your in game ID: 81205

Your in game level:10

Languages spoken: Engl
ish/ Hindi / Regional -Bengali

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information-

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
•I have a Firm experience of Rp over 2 years have been leader and deputy in both 3/2 I have good amount of experience skills and error correction so managing isn't a problem for me so now I want to switch my job area to help the server and want to be admin I can assure you I will provide the best work possible to keep the quata satisfied.

What are your strengths?
•Friendly/ Firm experience/ Helpful

What are your weaknesses?
•Anger issues

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
•As an Ex state leader I can bring consistency in my duty as an curator help new age leaders provide suggestions from my experience and help them also can be active to help the admin team and reduce the staff shortage.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ofcourse

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
• My level is on the mark but I can provide the best experience possible and currently being deputy in ballas I don't think Support team will doubt my experience

Thanks for providing your Valuable time :)

Regards
Eris

Last edited:

Sunny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Sunny Dalal
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6 to 11am
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: sunnydalal
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Venomous Sunny
  8. Your in game ID: 139544
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: English + Hindi + Haryanvi
Additional information

Ans I want to become admin because i want to serve citizen of Grand Rp if any new citizen joined and everyone want to know how to earn money or how to purchase any thing from any places like :- Store, exchanging etc. i want to help people if they stuck at any place. If I am selected then i will help the other admins by providing them help in any ways.

Ans 1) Have a Good Communication Skill.

2) Helping Nature.
    3) Can handle any kind of situation.

Ans 1) Can't listen any insult of my friends.

2) not thinking what the situation and if anyone do any mistake which i don't like i teel that on there faces.

Ans 1) I can Motivate all admins and if someone is doing any mistake then i can correct them by telling that you are doing this thing wrong you should do like that.

2) i can quick respond all people weather they are admins or normal people if they need any help.
    3) The main important thing is Communication and Teamwork which i can do with other people. First Communication i can communicate any kind of people like they are angry so i can clam down them. Second Teamwork i can do coordination with any people by helping them as doing there works which they are not able to do

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans Unfortunately, i don't own any kind of business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans Probably No.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans Most probably no.

====================================================================================================

Thank You For Reading My Application
    Best Regards
    Venomous Sunny

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people you have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1- Dimetry karpova - 23089 - @DIMETRY KARPOVA

Contact me on discord regarding interviews​

bosshmmd

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: mohamed marok
2.Your age (OOC): 28
3.Time zone + country: UTC+01:00 algerie
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 02:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 heurs - 12 hours Your
6.Discord ID: chorben
7.Your characters' name (IC): moh chorben
8.Your in game ID: 115166
9.you are in game level : 13
10.Languages spoken: English, French, Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
I want to be an administrator to help people because it is my nature in my life to like helping people in a city, and I have fun in this thing, and I benefit people with my experiences in a city, and to make the city as a better place to live.

2.What are your strengths?
-I learn quickly
-Has experience in taking responsibility
-Always there to help people

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I do not control my emotions during stress
-I lose focus when I multitask

I know all server rules, i can to help the new members in city to Learn the rules simply

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

no

i playing en server 3 i m level 58 en server 3 but i stop to play there
Ex: Vagos deputy Leader en3
Ex Balass deputy Leader en3
Ex deputy leader unofficiall fammily top 5 en server 3

With all respect, appreciation and love from your brother Chorben .

Devil123

Player
Player
Information
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6 to 11am
Additional information

Ans I want to become admin because i want to serve citizen of Grand Rp if any new citizen joined and everyone want to know how to earn money or how to purchase any thing from any places like :- Store, exchanging etc. i want to help people if they stuck at any place. If I am selected then i will help the other admins by providing them help in any ways.

2) Helping Nature.

2) not thinking what the situation and if anyone do any mistake which i don't like i teel that on there faces.

Ans 1) I can Motivate all admins and if someone is doing any mistake then i can correct them by telling that you are doing this thing wrong you should do like that.

2) i can quick respond all people weather they are admins or normal people if they need any help.
    3) The main important thing is Communication and Teamwork which i can do with other people. First Communication i can communicate any kind of people like they are angry so i can clam down them. Second Teamwork i can do coordination with any people by helping them as doing there works which they are not able to do

Ans Probably No.

Ans Most probably no.

====================================================================================================

Best Regards
    Venomous Sunny

Fnc Bimboo

💥
Player
Information

Your name IRL Jitraj

Your age (OOC):19

Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 / India

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6 to 8 am, 11 to 14 pm

Average online per day(hours):4/5 Hrs

Your Discord ID:vass_6

Your characters' name (IC): Eris Odds

Your in game ID: 81205

Your in game level:10

Languages spoken: Engl
ish/ Hindi / Regional -Bengali

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information-

•I have a Firm experience of Rp over 2 years have been leader and deputy in both 3/2 I have good amount of experience skills and error correction so managing isn't a problem for me so now I want to switch my job area to help the server and want to be admin I can assure you I will provide the best work possible to keep the quata satisfied.

What are your strengths?
•Friendly/ Firm experience/ Helpful

What are your weaknesses?
•Anger issues

•As an Ex state leader I can bring consistency in my duty as an curator help new age leaders provide suggestions from my experience and help them also can be active to help the admin team and reduce the staff shortage.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes ofcourse

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
• My level is on the mark but I can provide the best experience possible and currently being deputy in ballas I don't think Support team will doubt my experience

My Experiences:
En 3
Undersheriff SAHP
Ex vagos Deputy
Ex Ballas Deputy
Ex NG LT General
Ex NG Leader

En 2
Ballas Deputy

Thanks for providing your Valuable time :)

Regards
Eris

Last edited:

Harshit Walker

EX: Sherrif 🚨 | Ex: Bloods 🏮
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Harshit Rana
2. Your age (OOC):
17 years
3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 (India)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) : 04:00 AM to 18:00 PM
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 Hours
6. Your Discord ID: harshitgoated
7. Your characters' name (IC): Harshitt Walker
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level: 13
10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi.

Additional information

I have spend a good time in this server and I have noticed that there are so many peoples who don't know about the server rules and they got punishment for that. As I have been a high command in both state and crime I taught so many people about the rules and i will keep telling them so we can do a good RP and if I got the chance to become an Admin i will try my best to explain all newbies about the rules and regulations.
My Experience:
EX Bloods Leader
EX NG Cmd General
EX Ballas OG
EX FIB 00 Agent
EX GOV DOC Director

-
Good Communication skills
- Leader skills
- Decision making skills
- Quick Learner
- Management skills
- I can make friends quickly

- I Trust people easily
- I am Short Tempered
- I Lose Focus after every few hours

- Because I have experience as both member and high command of state and crime, I believe I can help both factions with my knowledge followed up by my Helping nature I will be a helping hand to all the newbies who reach out to me. With my friendship skills I would be in a team with other admins and will work like a family to get best output.

- Yes

- No

- I dont think so

Best Regards,
Harshit Rana

Last edited:

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
Your name IRL-Prabhnoor
Your age (OOC):17
Time zone + country:GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (12:00 to 16:30
Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hrs
Your Discord ID:.naruto_sasuke12
Your characters' name (IC):Kakuza bolo
Your in game ID:139383
Your in game level:11
Languages spoken:English,hindi,punjabi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

I want to become an admin assistant because i think i have got really good experience of RP and also I explored RP life and had a lot of fun in that but i was always noticing that there are a lot of people who are breaking the rules and just spoiling the fun of the citizens.my main target from my beginning of GRAND RP to be Admin and help people who are in need. No doubt that our current admins are perfect at what they are doing but i just want to be a part of the admin community and improve the things by my suggestions and good actions.

What are your strengths
Im very good at Shooting, i have good communication skills

What are your weaknesses
- I spend too much time thinking about every little detail, which makes it hard to make quick decisions. I tend to overthink things, which can slow me down when I need to make a move. Sometimes, I also have a hard time saying no when people ask me for help.
- - I can bring a skill to the admin team of responding to all the players and resolving their issues ASAP. It will create a more strong bond b/w the players and admins. (No doubt currently all the admins respond to the players quickly but i want to make it more faster). I can bring a lot more skills after i became an admin
I can say them to don't forgive their friends or their relative if he is doing something wrong doesn't matter if his friend is any admin we have to punish them
- I don't have any business
No

- Maybe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my application

BEST REGARDES
-------------------
Kakuza Bolo

Treavor Reaper

Reaper.Inc Leader
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Hamza Zafar
  2. Your age (OOC):20
  3. Time zone + country: +GMT 5:00 (Pakistan)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 5:00 to 24:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):15+ hours
  6. Your Discord ID:treavoralpha
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rida Western
  8. You're in-game ID: 116624
  9. You're in-game level: 29
  10. Languages spoken: English and also known as good debater in Urdu/Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I want to become Admin Bec I have do soon much RP And in Rp I try my best to help out peoples as much as i can but being an citizen it's not posible to help in some situations so I decide to be an admin to help peoples out and maintain RP for peoples who came first day in city and get assaulted by Old players so I will always be there to help them out and I know I have broken so many rules and I got punished some time but the best part is that I always learn by them and now I know many rules as compare to an average GRP player and I feel like RP is not for me any more so I decide to Go Up for Admin !
    My Strength is that I always good in making connection even if some of my biggest enemies still say fights be side, but he was a good guy we spend good time together and another strength is that I am good shooter and always better option for friendship once my friend gets in trouble, I will sacrifice myself not my friend
    my weakness is my trust issue I never trust on any one so earlier like i took time to trust on any one
    I am good in conservational skill so I will always be successful in controlling any situation by talking in both parties
    Yes, even I don't have any business!
    No, I have just finished my papers for 12th standards so I am now free for 5 month and after that I will open my own business in IRL, and I am free all day
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    If you took my application as Admin interview, then congratulation you got a masterpiece Admin!
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Last edited:

venomous Rishu

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

2) Helping Nature.

Ans Probably No.

Ans Most probably no.

Best Regards
    Venomous Sunny

Hamzwe

Player
Player
Your name IRL : MIKE FED
Your age (OOC): 18 years old
Time zone + country:UTC
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 to 00:00
Average online per day(hours): 10 hours
Your Discord ID: 1243614765419335685 1theman0001
Your characters' name (IC): MIKE FED
Your in game ID: 120988
Your in game level: 15

Languages spoken: Arabic, Swedish and English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): I love the state section because it makes me more aware, and I love it because it has organization.

I love to try new things and I decided to start an experiment in the administrative department and I am committed to RP life.

What are your strengths?

I am quick to respond and think before I say anything. I am very patient and do not like to rush into decisions.

What are your weaknesses? I feel stressed but I can manage my stress in many situations.

I am sure that I will benefit the administration in many things, especially since I know 3 languages. I know that many administrators have more than three, but this will benefit the administration and I have many skills, but especially that I will be able to differentiate between administration and RP.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I don't have a business, but I work for the state

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? I have no problem in carrying out my work in administration or daily presence.
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? There is nothing I would like to add, but I hope that I will be accepted so that I can help. My goal with this application is to be part of this great administration.

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .nomi786
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer:
I want to become Admin because I need now new experience and I also want to help our admin team and learn more experience about a roleplay with the admin team. it's being 2 year since I am playing a grand RP I join different types of organizations including legal and gangs but mostly I play RP as a Leo and I get more experience in the organization. Now I need some different experience just like as an admin where I help our Admin Team and do hard work with them and make a server perfect.
Answer
: My greatest strength is my writing skills. I can also work to tight deadlines under pressure. For example, I was once asked to complete a project that fell through the cracks. My editor discovered the mistake two hours before the deadline
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Answer:
I am independent and enjoy working quickly, it has been difficult for me to ask for help when I need it. I have learned that it is much more beneficial both for me and the business to reach out when I do not understand something or feel burned out with my workload. I also understand that many experts around me have specific knowledge and skills that can make my work better. While I am still working on it, I have been able to produce more high-quality work as a result of getting help from those around me.”
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer:
Yes, I am Ready
Answer:
Yes, I am Ready

THANKS!

Last edited:

Adam Mane

Player
Player
Information
1-Adam
2-18
3-UTC+01:00+morocco
4-(12:56-11:30)
5-7houres
6-Adamka01
7-Adam Mane
8-62700
9-33
10-English-Arabic-Français
11-I like to be Curator of crime Because i have lot of experience in gangs​
Additional information

1-I wanna be admin because i love he work and i see sow much cheater in city(I like to be pc checker for stop the people who cheating in city),I think the admin is best job in city because is helping people if he don't know something in city, I ready to leave RP Life.
2-A strong desire to learn and explore new ideas and experiences.
- Understanding and sharing the feelings of others, which can lead to strong, supportive relationships.
3- Avoiding challenges and new opportunities due to the fear of not succeeding.
-insult family.
4-ye,Like help in forum for take sow much forum and do correctly, Fix the problem
5-ye
6-no
7-I can be good admin in city.

Top Bottom