Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

karmansingh

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL - Karman Singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 19 years
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) : 06:00 AM to 20:00 PM
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-7 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: legend_karman
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Karman legend
  8. Your in game ID: 102968
  9. Your in game level: 22
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I spend my time all time and I am available 12 hours online in discord and IC 5 to 7 hours, I play grand roleplay before 2 years and I gain so much in server. I have experience in also orgs like - EMS , LSPD , GOV , SAHP. Mostly i am in EMS organization, and I wanna admin because i do good roleplay from my side and know rules now I wanna do new things.
    1. EMS - DOL
    2. SAHP Trooper
    3.LSPD - Petrol officer
    4. GOV- USSS Elite Ajent
  2. What are your strengths?
    -
    Good Communication skills
    - Leader skills
    - Good Decision making skills
    -Time Management

3. What are your weaknesses?
    - My weakness is do one thing again and again then i am bored i wanna learn new things and grow up fastly.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - I gain so much experience in this server i know rules, and if any player can't understand admin then i will help to understand. I
    will help in team work and i work so hard and smart.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - Yes, i have no business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    - No.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - Maybe no.

Best Regards
    Karman legend

Sushant Walker

Ex-Bloods Deputy and Undersheriff
Player
  1. Your name IRL - Sushant Sharma
  2. Your age (OOC): 20 years
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) : 06:00 AM to 20:00 PM
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-7 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: sushant_sharma7700
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sushant Walker
  8. Your in game ID: 148621
  9. Your in game level: 17
Additional information
    I have been playing Grand RP from a good time and I had experienced both legal and Gangs and in both I used to teach newbies about the rules and regulations, As I have been Deputy of Gang I singly handled it for 3 Weeks and I taught so many newbies about the rules, As a admin I will able to teach newbies rules better and I saw so many newbies who got punishment so I will try my bets to Explain them everything so we can do a Good rp and make the city better.

My EXP-
    1. Ex-Bloods High command (Deputy)
    2. Ex-SAHP High Command (Chief Commander)
    3. Ex-NG High Command (Commanding General)
    4. Ex-GOV ( Legal Aid)
    5. Currently- FIB High Command (HOD)

-
    - Leader skills
    - Able to make friends easily
    - I am a Fast learner

- I Trust people easily.

- I can spend a good time as a admin in both day and night and will try to tell newbies rules rather then directly giving them punishments, As well as I am having the exp of both state and crime I believed that i can help people of both the community.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - Yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    - No.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - Maybe no.

Best Regards
    Sushant Walker

bosshmmd

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: mohamed marok
2.Your age (OOC): 28
3.Time zone + country: UTC+01:00 algerie
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 02:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 heurs - 12 hours Your
6.Discord ID: chorben
7.Your characters' name (IC): moh chorben
8.Your in game ID: 115166
9.you are in game level : 16
10.Languages spoken: English, French, Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to be an administrator to help people because it is my nature in my life to like helping people in a city, and I have fun in this thing, and I benefit people with my experiences in a city, and to make the city as a better place to live.

2.What are your strengths?
-I learn quickly
-Has experience in taking responsibility
-Always there to help people

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I do not control my emotions during stress
-I lose focus when I multitask

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I know all server rules, i can to help the new members in city to Learn the rules simply

Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
no
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

i playing en server 3 i m level 58 en server 3 but i stop to play there
Ex: Vagos deputy Leader en3
Ex Balass deputy Leader en3
Ex deputy leader unofficiall fammily top 5 en server 3

PredZen07

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Satya Das
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
    From 5:30 AM to 2:30 PM

5. Average online per day(hours): more than 10 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: predzen1
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Pred Zzen
  8. Your in game ID: 60414
  10. Languages spoken: English & Hindi
Additional information
    Because I want to help others and I need an admin experience in my life and I love to help others in IRL also and I am pretty sure that I can help others faster I will be super active in game and I will achieve my goals faster than others and I will never disappoint anyone with my discissions and I will punish the players who are not following the proper rules in city.

I can't leave any work without completing it and I have patience.

Money is my first problem and gets angry when people don't listen to me.

As I told you in last I will be super active in city and gonna take care of the city and I can play more than 10 hrs cause I am dieheart gamer so yeah.

I don't have any.

No

I think in city 2 there is less activity of admins cause they are replying late while I am contacting them so.

Last edited:

Sunny Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1) Your name IRL Sunny Dalal
2) Your age (OOC):19
3) Time zone + country:GMT+5:30+ India
4) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):5 to 22
5) Average online per day(hours):05
6) Your Discord ID: sunnydalal
7) Your characters' name (IC):Reactors Sunny
8) Your in game ID:139544
9) Your in game level:15
10) Languages spoken: English Hindi Haryanvi
11) What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State, NG

Additional information

1) Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans i want to become admin because i want to help out people and make there RP better i want to help people or new comer because when i was playing RP someone scammed me and i don't want others to face these consequences.

2) What are your strengths?

Ans my strength is i don't make impulsive decision

3) What are your weaknesses?

Ans my weakness is my anger towards cheater and unfair players

4) What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Ans am active in the city most of the time and i can observe and give out a proper punishment to those who are gaining out unfair advantages by braking the server rules and disrupting others RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans I don't have any business.

6) Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans no

7) Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans i got banned for multi twink because my sibling created his new account but unfortunately i was not knowing about that and my sibling was not knowing that is server rule.

Best Regards
Reactors Sunny
Major General OF National Guards

Last edited:

Harshit Walker

EX: Sherrif 🚨 | Ex: Bloods 🏮
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Harshit Rana
2. Your age (OOC):
17 years
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) : 04:00 AM to 18:00 PM
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 Hours
6. Your Discord ID: harshitgoated
7. Your characters' name (IC): Harshitt Walker
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level: 13

Additional information

I have spend a good time in this server and I have noticed that there are so many peoples who don't know about the server rules and they got punishment for that. As I have been a high command in both state and crime I taught so many people about the rules and I will keep telling them so we can do a good RP and if I got the chance to become an Admin I will try my best to explain all newbies about the rules and regulations.
My Experience:
EX Bloods Leader
EX NG Cmd General
EX Ballas OG
EX FIB 00 Agent

-
- Leader skills
- Decision making skills
- Quick Learner
- Management skills
- I can make friends quickly

- I Trust people easily
- I am Short Tempered
- I Lose Focus after every few hours

- Because I have experience as both member and high command of state and crime, I believe I can help both factions with my knowledge followed up by my Helping nature I will be a helping hand to all the newbies who reach out to me. With my friendship skills I would be in a team with other admins and will work like a family to get best output.

- Yes

- No

- I do not think so

Best Regards,
Harshit Rana

Malik Rich

MALIK RICHS
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Malik Nouman
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .nomi786
6. Your Nickname: Malik Richs
7. Your ID: 68429

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Answer:
I want to become Admin because I need now new experience and I also want to help our admin team and learn more experience about a roleplay with the admin team. it's being 2 year since I am playing a grand RP I join different types of organizations including legal and gangs but mostly I play RP as a Leo and I get more experience in the organization. Now I need some different experience just like as an admin where I help our Admin Team and do hard work with them and make a server perfect.
Answer
: My greatest strength is my writing skills. I can also work to tight deadlines under pressure. For example, I was once asked to complete a project that fell through the cracks. My editor discovered the mistake two hours before the deadline
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Answer:
I am independent and enjoy working quickly, it has been difficult for me to ask for help when I need it. I have learned that it is much more beneficial both for me and the business to reach out when I do not understand something or feel burned out with my workload. I also understand that many experts around me have specific knowledge and skills that can make my work better. While I am still working on it, I have been able to produce more high-quality work as a result of getting help from those around me.”
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Answer:
Yes, I am Ready
Answer:
Yes, I am Ready

THANKS!

LucasShelby

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Krishna
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+5:45
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-8 hrs
Your Discord ID: lucas_shelby1
Your characters' name (IC): Lucass Walker
Your in game ID: 151133
Your in game level: 12
Languages spoken: English, Nepali, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Being an admin means I can help more people in different ways not just one at a time. I can focus on bigger issues that affect everyone in the group making sure everything goes smoothly in the server and help improve the RP by punishing the rule breakers.

What are your strengths?
My strengths are offering helpful suggestions patient and clear explanations

What are your weaknesses?
My weaknesses are: overthinking and delays in making decisions.

I can bring good communication problem solving and teamwork skills to the admin team

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes (i don't own a business)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
no

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
maybe,no

Best Regards
Lucas Shelbby

Last edited:

Treavor Reaper

Reaper.Inc Leader
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Hamza Zafar
  2. Your age (OOC):20
  3. Time zone + country: +GMT 5:00 (Pakistan)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 5:00 to 24:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):15+ hours
  6. Your Discord ID: rida0.1
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rida Western
  8. You're in-game ID: 116624
  9. You're in-game level: 26
  10. Languages spoken: English and also known as good debater in Urdu/Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I want to become Admin Bec I have do soo much RP And in Rp I try my best to help out peoples as much as i can but being an citizen it's not posible to help in some situations so I decide to be an admin to help peoples out and maintain RP for peoples who came first day in city and get assaulted by Old players so I will always be there to help them out and I know I have broken so many rules and I got punished some time but the best part is that I always learn by them and now I know many rules as compare to an average GRP player and I feel like RP is not for me any more so I decide to Go Up for Admin !
    My Strength is that I always good in making connection even if some of my biggest enemies still say fights be side, but he was a good guy we spend good time together and another strength is that I am good shooter and always better option for friendship once my friend gets in trouble, I will sacrifice myself not my friend
    my weakness is my trust issue I never trust on any one so earlier like i took time to trust on any one
    I am good in conservational skill so I will always be successful in controlling any situation by talking in both parties
    Yes, even I don't have any business!
    No, I have just finished my papers for 12th standards so I am now free for 5 month and after that I will open my own business in IRL, and I am free all day
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    If you took my application as Admin interview, then congratulation you got a masterpiece Admin!
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

ITS MY OWN APPLICATION WHICH I WRITE RECENTLY!!!

enes..

Player
Player
1. Enes
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00 + Turkiye
4. 17:00 to 12:00
5. 6 hours
6. 99enessss
7. Enes Acimasizz
8. 143814
9. 12 level
10. Turkish, kurdish, english, maori , zulu , cava
11. State

1. During Rp sessions I always face rulebreakers which irritates me. Therefore, I want to stop rulebreakers from annoying other's and their RP experience. Being an admin would enable me to help others, which I aim and respect.

2. My strengths are that I show no mercy for rulebreakers, I can multi-task and work under pressure. I can also assure you that I am a hardworking fella.

3. I don't really have weaknesses apart from my over-confidence since I believe I can tackle every problem thrown at me.

4. The skills I can bring to the team are priceless and unique. I can provide them support with tickets and translations, as far as I know there are not many Turkish and Kurdish admins. I can also complete alot of forum tickets.

5. I don't have any businesses so it's not a big problem for me.

6. Not any issues apart from my school, I have a lot of free time after school and I can be active 6 hours a day as mentioned before.

7. I just want to let you guys know that It would be an amazing experience for me to help the community. Thank you for your time.

Push Knocks

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Prince
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_1977
7.Your characters' name (IC): Push Knocks
8.Your in game ID: 147754
9.Your in game level: 5
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As i am playing in my second id and now i am playing Grand Rp and I take a lot of experience of many situations I understand everyone's work but am now i am that capable that I can handle cities work now like handling all problems that as a player citizens suffers i want to make everyone feels free to talk

2.What are your strengths?
-Good level of english
-Work for citizens
-Learn things professionally

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Only hardwork leads me to inspire everyone

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Not have any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-No boring things from my side.

Best Regards
Push Knocks | 147754

Jobaer

Player
Player
Information
1. Ahamed Jobaer
2. 23
3. UTC+6 Dhaka, Bangladesh
4. 11:00- 14:00 & 16:00 to 20:00 or more
5. 4-5 hours
6. Jobaer#4874
7. Jobaer Ahmed
8. 54349
9. 34
10. English, Bangla & Hindi
11. State
Additional Information

1. I believe that i gather enough experience for be an admin. And i know the city people what are the probles they're actually face, so i wanna help them by solving with my restrictions.

2. My greatest strength is my ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and environments, which allows me to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic settings.

3. I can be hesitant to ask for help because I value independence and problem-solving on my own. However, I realize that collaboration can lead to better results, so I'm actively working on reaching out to others when needed.

4. Always be an active admin and try to be always being kind, helpful for citizens

5. Yes, ready

Furious Reaper

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Your name IRL : Shivam Tata
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 4:00 to 13:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: shivam5159
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Furious Reaper
  8. Your in game ID: 101326
  9. Your in game level: 32
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi + English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Flexible for any

12. Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin?

Everyone wants to become an admin for fun, but my motivation is different. I've been playing roleplay (RP) for a long time, and I've made mistakes along the way. However, I've learned from those mistakes, and now I feel confident in my ability to handle admin duties in any situation. I typically play during the morning in-character (IC) time, which is advantageous for responding to player calls. I've noticed that there are only a few admins, Come in Morning . I want to assist players in the city, especially in the ghetto area where rule violations such as fear RP and (City) Rule 6.15 are common. Additionally, there are issues with (FL) in RP in the ghetto and roleplay (RP) violations. Thank you.

Time Management, Dedicated to Work , ,Leadership Qualities ,Respecting , Communication skills

I become emotional quickly when I see someone in need, and I can't stop myself from offering assistance.

Being in the admin team before i can judge the situation easily and morover i know how admin works

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    yes, but i dont have anyone

Not really, i am student i can manage my studies and extra works

yeah i think about my experience , i have experience in GOV,SAHP,FIB,EMS and (Admins)

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Krishna Kumar
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: NST+5:30 + Nepal
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 to 20:00 and 07:00 to 10:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 6 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: krishnayadav ( Krishna Yadav#0246)
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Krishna Parker
  8. Your in game ID:85976
  9. Your in game level: 30
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi + English+ Nepali
Additional information

I am in city for long time in all org so i got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. even though i am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history) .Also i worked a lawyer for all organization so i think i know those rules which is necessary for me and other. I was ex-Server Administrator and Currently i served as Attorney General for the State.

My greatest strength are:
1. Quick Learner and Good listener
2. Cool And Calm in any situation
3. Solve any Situation with proper quick review
4. Good Communications with other

My Greatest weakness are:
1. Helps everyone in need
2. Trust to anyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
--> As it being a long in RP and now want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of server. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

Yes, If i have got any business i will for sure leave or sell all but unfortunately i don't own any one.

--> No I don't have any IRL issue at the Moment or any time soon.

-> In past i was server administrator but due to My OOC important work due to which i went a lot of inactive but now i am totally free to work and assist new players or old players without any inactivity.

EX- Server Administrator
EX-Attorney General
EX-Asst.Chief Of Police
EX-Supreme Court Judge
EX- Lawyer for All Organisation
Asst.Director of FIB

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards,
krishna Parker

Last edited:

PredZen07

Player
Player
Information
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): From 5:30 AM to 2:30 PM

5. Average online per day(hours): more than 10 hrs
  8. Your in game ID: 60414
Additional information
    Because I want to help others and I need an admin experience in my life and I love to help others in IRL also and I am pretty sure that I can help others faster I will be super active in game and I will achieve my goals faster than others and I will never disappoint anyone with my discissions and I will punish the players who are not following the proper rules in city. And First thing the admins are so late to reply so I can help people fast.

I can't leave any work without completing it and I have patience. I can handle situation very fast.

As I told you in last I will be super active in city and gonna take care of the city and I can play more than 10 hrs cause I am dieheart gamer so yeah. I can reply fast to the players who want help and I can handle the situation very fast and calmly also.
    I don't have any.

No

I think in city 2 there is less activity of admins cause they are replying late while I am contacting them so.

Last edited:

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Yasin Hossen

Your age (OOC): 20 Years

Time zone + country: (UTC +6:00) Dhaka & Bangladesh

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00 To 18:00

Average online per day(hours): 6 to 8 hours

Your Discord ID: pikachuagent

Your characters' name (IC): Zero Pikachu

Your in game ID: 40581

Your in game level: 51

Languages spoken: English, hindi, Bangla

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

-> I find myself intrigued by the thought of being an admin as I think back on my experience in the RP community. I have a thorough awareness of the dynamics in the neighborhood thanks to my roles as SOD of FIB, Major of Ng, Assistant Chief of LSPD, Captain of SAHP, and Vagos leader. My leadership abilities, comprehension, and dedication to creating a pleasant atmosphere make me a good fit for an administration position.
I have a strong desire to see that the community is inclusive, transparent, and fair. By impartially enforcing the rules, arbitrating conflicts amicably, and fostering an environment that allows all members to flourish, my goal as an admin is to uphold these ideals. Additionally, I'm excited to share my knowledge and thoughts to improve the city.

What are your strengths?

-> My Strengths

* Quick learner: I can learn anythinks about game so fast.

* Good knowledge: I have good knowledge about game and server rules .

* Friendly: I am friendly with everyone and start trusting anyone. Helping new player with knowledge.

* Quick response: I have knowledge about game and server rules so i can response any player quickly at ic ticket also at web forum.

-> My Weaknesses

* Waiting: I can't hold me at waiting for anything its make me panicked.

* Trust: Anyone become my trusted too much early. And its not good for anyone

* insulting: if anyone insult me or my family or my friends i cant take it as fun.

-> Team work & my activity

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-> Yes, I am ready to sell [ don't have any now]

-> don't have now.

-> My Fast experience in a variety of leadership capacities inside the roleplay probably gives me a good grasp of the dynamics and difficulties associated with running and regulating roleplay situations. If you choose to become an administrator, this experience could be a great advantage since it shows that you can manage tasks, manage teams, and interact with community members in a productive manner. My background as a Vagos leader also demonstrates my capacity for overseeing and planning group activities, which may be helpful in an administrative position where cooperation and teamwork are essential.

Thanks for reading & reviewing

Babi Ruthless

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Babi
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):8:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):8-10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: babi1301
  7. Your characters' name (IC): tough babi
  8. Your in game ID: 134019
  9. Your in game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken: Telugu,English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - I have seen Rp From Long Time And i I did good Rp as well so I decided to Leave my Rp Life And Im Good In Server Rules That I can Help People Who Are Haveing Issue I can Help Them And Make Them Good RP As Well In The Server and I will Put Goodeffort
    In This Role Play Server As Player So i Want To Become Admin To Help People To Make Good roleplay.
    - Honest
    - Trusting people
    - i will put many hours and do good work
    - i dont have any business
    - not for now i will be most active in city.
    - No ,Everything i wrote is clear and decision is yours.

Marsh Walker

Too Late.
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Rushabh Mehta
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 & India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 to 6
  6. Your Discord ID: maarshwalker
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Maarsh Walker
  8. Your in game ID: 135347
  9. Your in game level: 24
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English
Additional information
    -> As i have been playing Grand RP EN-2 for almost 5 Months, i have experienced almost everything that the game has to offer ranging from Farmer job to Collector i have completed all the part-time job as well as full time job in LSPD,NG,FIB and in SAHP as the Under Sheriff. SO now that i have done all these things i want to become an Admin and help the new player experience the same joy i had while Growing in Legal orgs.
    -> I make my decision only when i am certain that it is correct.
    ->
    I am a little soft for new Player
    ->
    I am very persistent and loyal to my work so i will be working in co-ordination to my Seniors.
    ->
    Do not own any business.
    -> There are no such situations.
    ->
    I have quite good experience in Legal side of the Sphere.

PredZen07

Player
Player
Information
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): From 5:30 AM to 2:30 PM

5. Average online per day(hours): more than 10 hrs.
  8. You're in-game ID: 60414
  9. You're in-game level: 17
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State
Additional information
    Because I want to help others and I need an admin experience in my life and I love to help others in IRL also and I am pretty sure that I can help others faster I will be super active in game and I will achieve my goals faster than others and I will never disappoint anyone with my discissions and I will punish the players who are not following the proper rules in city. And First thing the admins are so late to reply so I can help people fast.

I can't leave any work without completing it and I have patience. I can handle situation very fast.

As I told you in last, I will be super active in city and going to take care of the city and I can play more than 10 hrs. because I am a die heart gamer so yeah. I can reply fast to the players who want help, and I can handle the situation very fast and calmly also.
    I don't have any.

No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    I think in city 2 there is less activity of admins because they are replying late while I am contacting them so.

Roop Bolo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

• Your name IRL: Harroop Singh
  • Your age (OOC): 18
  • Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India
  • Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 TO 8:00, 11:00 TO 13:00, 18:00 TO 19:30
  • Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours
  • Your Discord ID: saibirg
  • Your characters' name (IC): Roop Bolo
  • Your in game ID: 98609
  • Your in game level: 10
  • Languages spoken: English, Hindi
  • What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

-> I'd like to become an administrator in Grand RP as I've been involved with the project for over 1.5 years. I gained a lot of experience across the en3 server. I've had several nice experiences with Legal organisation in En 3. I was in quite good rank of all state organizations. I was a former SAHP Assistant Sheriff (28), LSPD Chief of Staff (27 and 28), FIB Chief of Staff, and 00 Agent (28 and 27). Based on my expertise, I understand how legal organizations operate. Throughout these organizations, I gave the best RolePlay. I helped a lot of guys on how to handle situations. From my experience, I wish to help the new residents better their role-playing by helping them and want to answers their questions.

What are your strengths?

• Good Understanding Ability
  • Situation handling capacity
  • Ability to learn fast

• Believe someone easily
  • Self Respect issues, I get angry easiky when someone disrespect me

-> I can help the players by my experience that I get in 1.5 years

-> Yes

-> I am not at the home from past 3 days but. I will be in next 2-3 days, so im inactive in city from 2 days

-> I want to tell a thing that all my experience is from en 3 server but the rules and regulations of both servers are same and I hope it will not bring any problem in my applications. And I also don't have good experience in gang

Top Bottom