Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jobaer

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ahamed Jobaer
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: UTC+6, Bangladesh
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): depends on my university class time.But probably mostly active in 10:00-12:00, 15:00-19/20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 3-5 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: User name: jobaer616 (Jobaer Ahmed)
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Jobaer Ahmed
  8. Your in game ID: 54349
  9. Your in game level: 34
  10. Languages spoken: English, Bangla, Hindi ( understand but speak in little bit)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
  1. I played GRP for a long time. And i learned day by day from my mistakes. I have every org experience. Like ex: lspd deputy leader, fib cos/assistant director too many time, also crime org. But i never experienced the admin section. I want be a good admin and try to make the city environment well.
  2. Too much friendly, can handle situation, always thinking and taking positively
  3. Trusting people too fast :(
  4. Try to be active always and be kind. Also doing work regularly.
  5. No business right now. But if i had ..Of course i'm ready to sell.
Information

1.Your name IRL: Ahamed Jobaer

2.Your age (OOC): 23

3.Time zone + country: UTC+6, Bangladesh

4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): depends on my university class time.But probably mostly active in 10:00-12:00, 15:00-19/20:00

5.Average online per day(hours): 3-5 hours

6.Your Discord ID: User name: jobaer616 (Jobaer Ahmed)

7.Your characters' name (IC): Jobaer Ahmed

8.Your in game ID: 54349

9.Your in game level: 34

10.Languages spoken: English, Bangla, Hindi ( understand but speak in little bit)
What section would you prefer to be

11.curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.I played GRP for a long time. And i learned day by day from my mistakes. I have every org experience. Like ex: lspd deputy leader, fib cos/assistant director too many time, also crime org. But i never experienced the admin section. I want be a good admin and try to make the city environment well.

2.Too much friendly, can handle situation, always thinking and taking positively

3.Trusting people too fast :(

4.Try to be active always and be kind. Also doing work regularly.

5.No business right now. But if i had ..Of course i'm ready to sell.

Last edited:

Tom Felton

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Ansh
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: (IST) India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 12:00
Average online per day(hours): 6-7 hours
Your Discord ID: ronakk4455
Your characters' name (IC): Tom Felton
Your in game ID: 103267
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English / hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- I want to become admin now because I have enough of playing as player, I played so many Rp servers and this one is main almost 8 or 9 months spent in this project in that I gain so much experience in rp life, now I think I am enough for becoming admin my main motive is to help new players and maintain city without any rule break.

What are your strengths?
- Hardworker
- leading Skills

- Good Knowledge of Rules
- Fluent English Writing and speaking
- matured enough

- Ex admin but in Different Project similiar to this cause of that I know everything workings.
- Postive attitude
- Respect Chain Of command

What are your weaknesses?
- Bad in Shooting
- Friendly

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I will bring Positivity and hardwork In admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- I am Ex admin In project just like Grand rp that's why I know everything Workings how admins work review forums everything, I will really do hardwork just need an Chance to proof it.

Last edited:

Harshit Walker

EX: Sherrif 🚨 | Ex: Bloods 🏮
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Harshit Rana
2. Your age (OOC):
17 years
3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 (India)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) : 04:00 AM to 18:00 PM
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 Hours
6. Your Discord ID: harshitgoated
7. Your characters' name (IC): Harshitt Walker
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level: 13
10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have spend a good time in this server and I have noticed that there are so many peoples who don't know about the server rules and they got punishment for that. As I have been a high command in both state and crime I taught so many people about the rules and I will keep telling them so we can do a good RP and if I got the chance to become an Admin I will try my best to explain all newbies about the rules and regulations.
My Experience:
EX Bloods Leader
EX NG Cmd General
EX Ballas OG
EX FIB 00 Agent

2. What are your strengths?
-
Good Communication skills
- Leader skills
- Decision making skills
- Quick Learner
- Management skills
- I can make friends quickly

3. What are your weaknesses?
- I Trust people easily
- I am Short Tempered
- I Lose Focus after every few hours

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- Because I have experience as both member and high command of state and crime, I believe I can help both factions with my knowledge followed up by my Helping nature I will be a helping hand to all the newbies who reach out to me. With my friendship skills I would be in a team with other admins and will work like a family to get best output.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- I do not think so

Best Regards,
Harshit Rana

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Prince
2.Your age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in game ID: 131275
9.Your in game level: 25
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As i start playing Grand Rp I suffer a lot and experience many of situations I understand everyone's work and respect that but as I am now that capable that I can handle cities work now like handling all problems that as a player citizens suffers and I want to work as admin to understand you guy's effort not only to know also want to help every citizen that think of justice from admins as my only work is justicity to those who are good ones.

2.What are your strengths?
-Good in things that i love
-Work for justice is my biggest strength
-Learn things professionally
-Equality is my dark side

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Only work perfectly and professionally

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-No boring things from my side.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Best Regards
Nioo Bros | 131275

Akki

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit kumar
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: IST India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Akki0662
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Yuki rater
  8. Your in game ID: 141828
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: English' hindi
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : As I experienced the city as a player and know the situations and problems faced by a player and for resolving their problems i want to leave RP-life and become an admin
  2. What are your strengths? : I am a good conveyer
  3. What are your weaknesses? : I can't tolerates mistakes it's my biggest weakness that i can't see anyone doing mistakes
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? : Team work' Working on team enhancements
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes I am ready to sell all my businesses (fortunately I have no businesses )
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? : No because I fly in city after having my all work done
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : I know I am not the best but I ensure you that I will keep learning

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL- Aayush​
  2. Your age (OOC): 18​
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 + India​
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 05:00-18:00​
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours daily​
  6. Your Discord ID: aayushbhargav​
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Aayush Pluxury​
  8. Your in game ID: 154707​
  9. Your in game level: 4+​
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi & English​
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
    ==================================================================================================================================================================================================================​
Additional information
I want to become and Admin and leave RP-life because i want to help and serve the city and its citizens and give them justice if something wrong is happened with them. Moreover, there are some guys in the city who commits crime and thinks no one will catch or punish them and do wrong things and disobey the server's rules and regulations and destroy server's decorum and decreases level of RP of other players. I want to become admin to punish these types of guys and give justice to the citizens in need and help maintaining server's decorum and RP level of the citizens. Some of you guys must think that i must not have much experience by seeing my ID and level but i have gained a lot of experience from my main account and want to help the city from this account.

i) Calm in raging situations.
ii) Polite with everyone.
iii) Hard Working
iv) Helpful in Nature.
v) Good Learner.

i) Trust Issues( I dont trust anyone easily)

i) Timely helping everyone in need.
ii) Being Polite and straightforward.
iii) Not helping any friend or known by ignoring there crimes and mistakes.
iv) By letting admins giving another chance to the citizens who have committed crime.
v) By being good in decision and Neutral in giving punishments.

Yes!!

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon.
Exams and some family work.

You should take my application into consideration because i am very desperate and hardworking to achieve goals. I am very desperate to become Admin and serve my city. I will show you results as i have promised as above. I think i should be given a chance to proove my dedication towards becoming an Admin.
============================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Thankyou For Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Pluxury.

Treavor Reaper

Reaper.Inc Leader
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Hamza Zafar
  2. Your age (OOC):20
  3. Time zone + country: +GMT 5:00 (Pakistan)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 5:00 to 24:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):15+ hours
  6. Your Discord ID:treavoralpha
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rida Western
  8. You're in-game ID: 116624
  9. You're in-game level: 29
  10. Languages spoken: English and also known as good debater in Urdu/Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I want to become Admin Bec I have do soo much RP And in Rp I try my best to help out peoples as much as i can but being an citizen it's not posible to help in some situations so I decide to be an admin to help peoples out and maintain RP for peoples who came first day in city and get assaulted by Old players so I will always be there to help them out and I know I have broken so many rules and I got punished some time but the best part is that I always learn by them and now I know many rules as compare to an average GRP player and I feel like RP is not for me any more so I decide to Go Up for Admin !
    My Strength is that I always good in making connection even if some of my biggest enemies still say fights be side, but he was a good guy we spend good time together and another strength is that I am good shooter and always better option for friendship once my friend gets in trouble, I will sacrifice myself not my friend
    my weakness is my trust issue I never trust on any one so earlier like i took time to trust on any one
    I am good in conservational skill so I will always be successful in controlling any situation by talking in both parties
    Yes, even I don't have any business!
    No, I have just finished my papers for 12th standards so I am now free for 5 month and after that I will open my own business in IRL, and I am free all day
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    If you took my application as Admin interview, then congratulation you got a masterpiece Admin!

Last edited:

Nathan son

Player
Player
Your name IRL: piyush

Your age (OOC):16

Time zone GMT+5:30 country: India

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):8:00 to 18:30

Average online per day(hours):10 hours

Your Discord ID: piyush19200

Your characters' name (IC): Nathan son

Your in game ID:102103

Your in game level:17

Languages spoken: Hindi, English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State

Additional information

As the admins has help me countless time
And I also want to help people and I want to take the role of admin so I can help people and punish them when they do something wrong because admin are the guys who make players comfortable and there the guys punishes players if do something wrong and as I was the part of fib,sahp,lspd
And some more so I want to leave RP live as I have experience many things so I think is the best time to apply for admin

What are your strengths?

I learn things quickly
I talk to people very politely

Can be too nervous

A good behaviour

Always listen to my seniors

I can do my work without taking a break for hours

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes (but don't have any businesses)

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Not much thank you

Thank You For Reading My Application
Yours sincerely Nathan son

Last edited:

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
Information :

1: Your name IRL: Rifat Bin Hamid Rafi
2: Your age (OOC): 18
3:Time zone + country: Time zone : GMT 6:00 + Country : Bangladesh
4: Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 20:00 {including small brakes}
5: Average online per day(hours): (4to 6) hours
6: Your Discord ID: rifat_rafi
7: Your characters' name (IC): Rifat Federal
8: Your in game ID: 115013
9: Your in game level: 24
10: Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Bangla
11: What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State ( hva much past exp in legal org)

Additional information

Ans:
I have been playing this roleplay for a very long time and after playing for a long time I've got a lot of experience which has today made me to apply for Admin.As an Admin I would make Roleplay experience fun and fair for everyone.My ultimate wish is to contribute to a server that stands out for its excellent roleplaying standards and a welcoming atmosphere. Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.
I was in EN2 and also
I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer,NG officer , and SAHP officer for the last 5-7terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like Ex ACP , Ex Chief commander,
ex chief of HR and Deputy [SAHP], Ex chief of STAFF [LSPD], DHOD of Department [ LSPD],Ex USSS operation Lead [GOV USSS] and Ex
NG Colonel.
Ans:
1. Easily Trust anyone.
2.Think a lot before making any decision

Ans: nothing
Ans: Great Communication Skills.Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations. I can easily and quickly learn anything.I know how to lead a situation and find a good solution.I know how to politely communicate with everyone
Ans: Yes
Ans: never
Ans: I have much exp in City .

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following players, You have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1. Yuki Rater - 141828 : Akki0662

2. Nioo Bros - 131275 : push_223

Contact me on discord regarding interviews​

Hamzwe

Player
Player
Your name IRL : MIKE FED
Your age (OOC): 18 years old
Time zone + country:UTC
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 to 00:00
Average online per day(hours): 10 hours
Your Discord ID: 1243614765419335685 1theman0001
Your characters' name (IC): MIKE FED
Your in game ID: 120988
Your in game level: 15

Additional information;

1. I had enough in playing temporarily, I want to try new things
  2. I’m old in city and I know all rules + I know multiple languages
  3. there are certain times I can’t be online
  4. Due to my skills and experience, I will force the rules, to have a better role-play experience, and also help newbies and let them know that if they need help we are available, and if they did anything wrong there will be consequences
  5. Sure
  6. As I said earlier, there are certain times I can’t be online due to my work.
  7. U can check my threads where most of them are accepted which translate my knowledge of rules + I see a lack of Arab admins which I can fulfill
Have a great day!

Joftyice

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Your name IRL: Victor A. Corona
  2. Your age (OOC): 16
  3. Time zone + country: EST + USA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): (12:00 to 2:00)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6hrs per day at the max
  6. Your Discord ID: joftyiceer
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Tony Castro
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level: 8
  10. Languages spoken: 3 (Spanish, Brazilian, And English)
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? Too Much Chaos I want to help fix It For Better Experience players can have in the Game without having to call a Admin ever time there is a modder or a Guy Violating The Game's TOS
  2. What are your strengths?: Read fast, Type quick, Resolving Problems With Advisery
  3. What are your weaknesses?: Lowkey, Need a Walkthrough whenever Introduced to Something new
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?: Always to Remember a task given, Fast Response to the Person putting in the Request and Leadership.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Dont have one so yeah lmao
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: Summer Perhaps but it'll only cut my hours by atleast 3-4 hours.
    If you plan on Hiring me just know I am VERY annoyed by People that keep Complaining about Money to mods or admin.

AlexCruz

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Alexis
Your age (OOC): 34
Time zone + country: GMT-5 USA
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 04:00
Average online per day(hours): 12 Hours
Your Discord ID: alexa_vuitton
Your characters' name (IC): Rick Divinus
Your in game ID: 122804
Your in game level: 37
Languages spoken: Spanish , English

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?: i want to do more to help for a smooth RP for everyone, therefore i think that i would be a great asset to the admin team since i'm mostly active when most admins are not active.
What are your strengths?: As a in-game supreme court judge i learned to investigate detailed before taking any decisions
What are your weaknesses?: My patience can be my weaknesses
What skills can you bring to the admin team?: Fairness , eye for detail , unbaised decision taking
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have a business.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: No.
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: i am a long time player on EN2, mostly working in legal orgs.

coach

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : RIYAD
  2. Your age (OOC) : 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+1
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): (16:00 to 02:00)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: coach4293
  7. Your characters' name (IC): coach laafta
  8. Your in game ID: 123845
  9. Your in game level: 27
  10. Languages spoken: a bit english and arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
    Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : i want to be an admin because i really enjoy the game and during the period that i have been playing i met a lot of people that harmed the experience of rp with their ignorance to the rules or their toxicity wich i would really like to change and make this game better surely i can't do it alone on such a big project but im sure that with the help of other admins we can push this server toward more and more success
    2. What are your strengths?: -i'm a person who love justice -i have experience in other rp servers
      -i always hear both sides of the story
      -i'm very active on the project
      -i speak arabic so i can really help admin's that
      -can't speak it since i have noticed that there are a lot of arabic people that get misunderstood or don't get punished for their insults
    3. What are your weaknesses?: -i'm not that good in english but i have the essentials and i do have the key words that i will need on my job -i can easily get angry when someone try hiding the obvious and give stupid excuse -i have been banned but now i'm totally aware of my mistakes and i will never do them again
    4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?: i will be ready to leave the rp life for this duty and make other players experince better
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): -i accept any consequences that will come after this duty
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: im free
    7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: Nothing

Domenic Divinus

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information Your name IRL: Akash
Your age (OOC): 31
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 INDIA
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 23:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: kingdomenic79
Your characters' name (IC): Domenic Divinus
Your in game ID: 111993
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: English, Hindi

Additional information Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?: i want to become an admin because i love the city, i enjoy being a part of this community and i want to take an part in helping people to create a great environment for everyone to enjoy.
* What are your strengths?: my knowledge about the game is my strengths
* What are your weaknesses?: my weaknesses is few knowledge about the crime sides in city
* What skills can you bring to the admin team?: quick learner, Fast responder
* Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have a business.
* Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?: No.
* Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?: i have very low knowledge about crime

bosshmmd

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: mohamed marok
2.Your age (OOC): 28
3.Time zone + country: UTC+01:00 algerie
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 02:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 heurs - 12 hours Your
6.Discord ID: chorben
7.Your characters' name (IC): moh chorben
8.Your in game ID: 115166
9.you are in game level : 15
10.Languages spoken: English, French, Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
I want to be an administrator to help people because it is my nature in my life to like helping people in a city, and I have fun in this thing, and I benefit people with my experiences in a city, and to make the city as a better place to live.

2.What are your strengths?
-I learn quickly
-Has experience in taking responsibility
-Always there to help people

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I do not control my emotions during stress
-I lose focus when I multitask

I know all server rules, i can to help the new members in city to Learn the rules simply

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

no

i playing en server 3 i m level 58 en server 3 but i stop to play there
Ex: Vagos deputy Leader en3
Ex Balass deputy Leader en3
Ex deputy leader unofficiall fammily top 5 en server 3

With all respect, appreciation and love from your brother Chorben .

Elahmet.?

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL Kartikey
Your age (OOC): 14
Time zone + Country: GMT +5:30 / India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 - 02:00
Average online per day(hours): 6-7 Hours
Your Discord ID: kartikeygfx
Your characters' name (IC): Kartikey Elahmet
Your in game ID: 101666
Languages spoken: English & Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information
I Have Spent Over 1 And A Half Year Playing The Project, Started My Journey From EN3 Spent A Year There Learned Many Things From Many Mistakes And Then Came In EN2.
What are your strengths?
Quick Learner And Ability To Stay Focused For Hours
Anger Issues
If I Get In The Admin Team I Can Assure You That There Will Be 0 Mistakes From My Side And I Would Help Everyone In The City Very Nicely. For Example If A Persons New And Ramming Someone For Fun I Would Go To Him And Explain Him Not To Do That If He Still Continues I Will Punish Him.
Yes
No
I Am 14 Still I Can Gaurantee You That I Am Mature Enough To Hold The Position Of Admin. If I Make A Single Mistake You Can Directly Kick Me From The Admin Team.

coffeewlive

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL = Aman
  2. Your age (OOC): = 20
  3. Time zone + country: = + 5:30 ( India )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): = ( 12:00 To 4:00 )
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: coffeewx
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Coffee Federal
  8. Your in game ID: 145785
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
Additional information
- I passionate about the game and want to contribute to its growth and development.
- They enjoy helping others and want to assist new players and resolve conflicts.
- I have creative ideas for game events, storylines, and features and want to bring them to life.
- I want to shape the game's direction and make a positive impact on the community.
- They're eager to learn new skills, such as leadership, management, and problem-solving.
- I want to earn respect and recognition within the community.
- I am excited to work with other admins and developers to build a better game world.

Yes i ready to leave my role play life and want to becoming an admin, I can make a meaningful difference in the game and community, and develop valuable skills and experience!

1. What are your strengths?
  1. I love to help peoples that's my passion in real life also i want support peoples it's feel me so good in every situation.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
  1. My weakness is i feel nervous when anyone scolding me without any reason. It's feel me too negative.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  1. As a friendly, I can bring the following skills to the admin team in Grand Role Play:
1. *Conflict Resolution*: I can assist in mediating conflicts and finding solutions that satisfy all parties involved.
2. *Event Organization*: I can help plan and coordinate events, ensuring they run smoothly and are enjoyable for all players.
3. *Storyline Development*: I can contribute to developing engaging storylines, quests, and characters, enriching the game's narrative.
4. *Player Support*: I can provide guidance and support to players, answering questions and helping with in-game issues.
5. *Rule Clarification*: I can help clarify rules and game mechanics, ensuring consistency and fairness across the game.

By leveraging these skills, I can support the admin team in creating a rich, immersive, and enjoyable experience for all players.

1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) = Sure I may.

1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  1. No, i haven't any issue regarding this.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  1. Atlast i want to say that i tried my best as an admin point of view i know they do too much work and want to provide much improvement in game an admin has a very impressive and important role in Grand Role Play so i happily want to join as an admin assistant and i do my best by giving helping hands to admin and provide help to players

Thank You So much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom