Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sajed Amairia
2. Your age (ooc) :20
3. Time zone + country : (GMT+1) Tunisia
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : (8:00 to 23:00)
5. Average online per day : 8+
6. Your Discord : ubbabey
7. Your characters' name (IC) : Ubba bey
8. Your ID : 41012
9.Your in game level : 26
10. Languages spoken : Arabic, French, English and a slight of German
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of : State

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been a member of Grand RP for more than 2 years which means I have loads of knowledge and experience in the city both legal and illegal sides

i also have knowledge of most of the RP rules. i was under sheriff for 3 terms and Ex sheriff of SAHP. I want to be an admin because i want to experience new things in this server, i want to see the city from the other perspective and i want to help people especially the new players

2. What are your strengths?

My strengths are me being on both sides previously LEO and Gangster, i'm a quick Lerner , fluent in English, i like to help people.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

i only take decision after having to rethink about it multiple of times, polite communication, i either don't make decisons only if it's too late which may cause more destruction.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I have had my time with RPing and i'm ready to make sure it's safe for new player.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I don't have one

Last edited:

Sam_Ace

EX. OG Ballas , Ex. OG Bunta
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Samarth
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + country: +5:30 GMT India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 TO 17:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 3-4 hours
6. Your Discord ID: sam_federal
7. our characters' name (IC): james kepler
8. Your in game ID: 77544
9. Your in game level: 14
10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-Beacause I have understand the rules and i have been experienced in the criminal orgs and states org i have been COS in every legal org and i have been OG in every illegal org. I have seen many people like new bies they don't know the rules so for their help i will be there for them and even I have seen many people having bans and demorgan so I will help them with perfect guide and I will try to make sure that everyone is playing their role well.

-My strengths are like good and polite communication with the people I can handle the tough situations with my handling skills. I
will make sure that I will not break the rule I was not aware but now I am aware of the rules and regulations.

3. What are your weaknesses?
-My weaknesses is like I can be irritate easy and in that case I can be harsh.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I am hardworking and discipline, I can handle the situation by neat and clean.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I don't carry a business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No Beacause I am here for my people

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-No it's on your my lord

Regards,
James Kepler
CHIEF OF STAFF OF FIB EX. OG BALLAS EX. OG BUNTA

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-14:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 3-4 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

- Self criticism

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I have been in both legal and illegal side and was deputy leader of marabunta , so I have pretty good knowledge of both sides.Also I am a old player and know most of the mechanism of the city.

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Leader
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ankit
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:00 to 13:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 155854
  9. Your in game level: 8
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English Fluent (Totally Good)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

I have been paying in the city since good time but whenever me or my friends call admins for a Situation they don't react to it usually they are late so i wanted to help people and also gain Experience as Administration and i will keep eye on Every state and crime org and will punish for rule break as mostly admins miss it.

My Biggest Strength is that i am very fluent in English and i always react to situation very Peacefully and i treat everyone as a fam and i don't have any enemy.

Sometimes when i try to speak something and people keep interrupt me i get angry

As an Admin I will try to help my colleague and will help them in every Situation as i have got good knowledge of rules

Yes (I don't Have any business )
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No Irl Issues are here with me and not even expected in future
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Yes i have learned the rules and also gained experience in legal orgs SAHP and GOV
    So please Consider My application Don't reject just for age please consider it
    Please Consider it
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Last edited:

Rocky Reddy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : rockyrakesh.

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Black

7. Your ID : 100855

Additional information
-I want to become Admin cause i think i have enjoyed this server alot and now i think i should be going for admin because i see new players struggling for finding places also they are not really aware about city so to help them i think i am best to be there

2. What are your strengths? My strengths are:-

1. taking wise decisions

2. having good knowledge about the server

3. have patience

-I dont have any major weaknesses but i am not really good in english ( can't speak it fluently)

- Yes,I am

-Yes, I don't have any

Thanks For Reading
~Rocky Black

Alex_Windsor

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Leo
2. 16
3. UTC +2 Germany
4. 13:00 - 24:00
5. 8-10 hours ( ingame stats say 15h )
6. @vmxm
7. Alex Windsor
8. 16877
9. 22
10. English (fluently), german (native)
11. State
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I'd like to work as an administrator so I can support the city. I've always wanted to contribute to the world's
greatest city which Ive been a part of myself for a long time now. I think I can help alot with the server because I have a lot of experience with GRP. I memorized every rule on the server. Along with helping others, I wish to get rid of those that ruin good times. I'll make sure nobody feels like they're not having fun, that nobody is abusing their power, and that everyone who needs assistance gets the assistance they require.
-2 Without trying to sound too self conscious I think I can safely say that I am a rather kind and patient person and I always try my very best to get whatever job im assigned done.
-3 Im pretty bad at holding presentations in front of a big amount of people, other than that I try to do everything as good as possible!
-4 Im online and available for a pretty large amount of time in the day and even if Im not currently in the City you will almost always be able to get a hold of me on discord.
-5 I currently do not own one but incase I do by the time my application gets accepted ofcourse I am.
-6 no
-7 I have been playing on GRP for a very long time now and Ive had so many fun experiences with the Server, which is why I would be really happy if I could join the Administration Team!
THANKS FOR READING
<3

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Ati Akhil
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):9:00 to 15:00
Average online per day(hours): 8-9hrs
Your Discord ID: akhil.16
Your characters' name (IC): Ethan Hunt
Your in game ID: 6777
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English, Hindi ,Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- I want to become an admin to assist new players in a new way, drawing my dedication and experience towards them. while stepping back from RP-life im aiming to contribute my work towards this Project.

What are your strengths?
- I understand both sides of any argument before concluding anything.
- I try to make anyone understand the situation even in pressurized situations .

What are your weaknesses?
- Cant hide my personality.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I have been playing for quite sometime and i was a bloods leader and many Position in state orgs too, i will try to inflect that on my Admin career and I mostly see that the new players break rules unknowingly and get punished and they lose interest and I dont want that to happen I will help them to get adapted with the rules better and help them in solving situations and punish people who break rules .

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't own any business.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No issues.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- Nothing Else

Ex-Bloods Leader

Last edited:

Babi Ruthless

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
1.Your name IRL : Babi
2.Your age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:00 To 20:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8-10 Hours
6.Your Discord ID: babi1301
7.Your characters' name (IC): Toughh Babi
8.Your in game ID: 134019
9.Your in game level: 32
10.Languages spoken: English, Telugu
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- I have been in the city for quite a long time now and spent a lot of hours doing RP. I have done some mistakes and I have seen my friends committing mistakes but at the same time I have learned from those a lot. I have started from zero, worked hard, joined different legal and illegal orgs and worked with different leaders. I feel that I should now do my part of sharing my experience and correcting the people in the city. From my learnings, I will try to correct them and do my best to increase the RP in the city. The city is growing now a lot and I felt now is the right time for me to step-in to this role and payback to the city.

2.What are your strengths?
- I do not bring my emotions into decision making. This makes me be fair with anyone. Another thing to mention is that I am very diligent and sincere to my work.

3.What are your weaknesses?
- Saying NO to even my enemies.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I can bring my knowledge that I have gained over these years. Being fair. Being available to guide new players in city.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I am aware of this and I do not hold any business as of now.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- Nothing that I can predict as on date.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- will give my 100% in this. Thank you!

Last edited:

YutaOkkotsu

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Abhik Paul

2. Your age (OOC): 20

3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30, India

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 08:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 Hours

6. Your Discord ID: avik1584

7. Your characters' name (IC): Yuta Okkotsuu

8. Your in game ID: 135456

9. Your in game level: 19

10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Ans: I have been playing for a long time and i got a lot of experiances and I think now is the best time for me to become an admin because I have already experienced most of the things I wanted to do as a Rp player. I will ake sure that everyone is playing good and those who breaks rules in the server i will punish then that they will don't do ant kind of this again, and new comers gotno issues when playing.

So now that I have completed all my wishes as an RP player, and now I want to become an admin and help out new players for a fair gameplay and make sure they have the same level of fun that I did.

My Experience:
EN2 Admin Assistant.
Under Sheriff SAHP. ( In Twink Account ).
Chief Commender SAHP 2 Times.
DHOD of IA & HR LSPD.

(i). I have been an RP player on this server for quite a time, so I know what are the problems that new players face and what I had faced in that time, so I know how to make their gameplay better.

(ii). I Have Experience in Supervising Because I was A High Command in SAHP rank 28 and LSPD rank 24.

(iii). Understanding skills.

(i). I am quick in response but take quite a bit of time in reaction so that I know that I don't punish the wrong guy which sometimes makes the judgement late.

(ii). I have a little bit of anger issues.

Ans: I Respect everyone and I can be available for good time and help out players for their betterment of gameplay which would make the server livelier. And I always help everyone at any cost to solve their problems.

Ans: Yes (I don’t have any business).

Ans: Currently there are no issues. Everything is Fine. I can do my Admin work daily.

Ans: It would be better if I get to work closer to legal org (specially LSPD or SAHP) as once I have been a member myself. And i know how these organization works.

Thank You Sir For Reading My Application
Yours sincerely,

Yuta Okkotsuu

Last edited:

Louis Perfect

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
1. Amit Raj
2. 24
3. GMT+5:30 + India
4. Between 5-15 (Any time)
5. 1-3 Hours
6. louis_perfect
7. Louis Perfect
8. 89883
9. 15
10. Hindi & English
11. State
-------------------------
1. I have worked a lot as RP. Now, I want to improve the working of RP. I want to help new comers & issue punishments to those who continuously break the rules & ruin the server. I have past experience as Chief of Staff in LSPD, SAHP, NG. USSS Director in Government & a lot in other organizations. I am ready to work as an administrator. I will help other admins to do tickets, help them in their work like forums & all. And yes, this was the true reason I wanted to take my role as an administrator.

2. I have good communication skills, I feel comfortable with my team members & always stay motivated + happy.

3. My weakness is feeling insecure with heavy work load. But this will be terminated as long as I spend my time with such work.

4. Well, I have good speaking, communication skills & good writing skills. I will do tickets & help other administrators. I will remove the work load from their heads & will really work hard. I have been on this EN2 server since more than 14 months & I am ready to take my role as an administrator. I just need a chance to show up my skills.

5. Yes ( I don`t have any by the way )

6. No

7. I believe that "new things make me happy". I will work as an admin & really excited for it. Please give me a chance as well so that I can work for this server and contribute my best for it. I have really good past experience in the server.
-------------------------

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player

9.Your in game level:24

Additional Information

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Helping Nature

- Self criticism

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

-No

- I have been in both legal and illegal side and was deputy leader of marabunta , so I have pretty good knowledge of both sides.Also I am a old player and know most of the mechanism of the city.

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Rishabh Dubey

2. Your age (OOC)- 19

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST (From India)

4. Average online per day in Server - 4 to 6 hours

5. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:XX to 23:XX

6. Your Discord - Arenaboyzz#4102

7. Your Nickname - Desi Rishabh

8. Your ID - 91886

9.Your in game level: 22

10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime) : State

Additional information

-> I have spent a year in Grand RP Experiencing every ORG , learning every set of rules of the ORG and the City , and now I want to help the city and the Peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good Communication skill and Good Listener and i can deal different situation with calm mind, I can solve tough situation.

-> I try to be calm but sometimes, When I provoked by someone i loose my patience.

-> of course, Because I spent so many time in city so now I'm bored in RP

-> I don't have any business, If I will I will sell it easily.

-> No Irl issue ATM

-> Have Good Experience

Thank You,

Regards
Desi Rishabh

ujjwalbortex

Player
Player
1 Your name IRL: UJJWAL
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 8hrs+
5. Your Discord- ujjwal010101
6. Your Nickname- Venmous Joker
7. Your ID- 143378

Additional information

1. why do you want to become an admin?

• I want to become an admin because
    • iam having a genuine interest in fostering a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for myself and other players in the community.
    • I want to contribute to the server's success by ensuring that rules are followed, conflicts are resolved fairly, and the overall atmosphere remains welcoming.

• I enjoy taking on responsibilities and believe that i have the leadership qualities necessary to effectively manage situations and guide players toward constructive interactions.
    • Iam having adept at finding solutions to challenges and conflicts, and i see becoming an admin as an opportunity to apply these skills to improve the gaming environment.
    • I feel a sense of responsibility toward the server and its players, wanting to ensure that everyone has a fair and enjoyable experience.
    • Iam having a deep passion for GTA 5 RP and want to be actively involved in its community beyond just playing the game, contributing to its growth and sustainability.
Ans. I am having good communication skills,Problem-solving abilities,Adaptaiblity,Respect for game rules and regulation.

Ans. There is only one thing some little bit lack of patience but i promise you i will gain that too.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans. Consistency and fairness, Quick Response Time,Community Engagement.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans. YES

Ans.No, I don't have any real-life issues or situations that would prevent me from being active in Grand RP or any other GTA 5 RP server.

Ans. NO

Last edited:

puya

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Puya Darafshan​
  2. Your age (OOC): 17​
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+2, Germany​
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 - 23:30​
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 hours​
  6. Your Discord ID: p.st0rm​
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Puya_Ace​
  8. Your in game ID: 147597​
  9. Your in game level: 9​
  10. Languages spoken: English, German, French, Farsi​
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State​
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? -> I have been playing on En02 for a while now, I experienced lots of nice moments in the city, I was part of Vagos, Marabunta, FIB and LSPD, during my time in all theese organisations I saw many new players who needed help starting in the city and i saw many players breaking the server rules, thats why I decided I want to become an admin to keep the server from rule breaking people and to help new players.
  2. What are your strengths? -> I communicate well | I have much knowledge about the GrandRP features | I only do things 100% that means I dont just stop working at one thing until I am 100% finished |
    ->
    I talk really fast sometimes, I get angry when I get disrespected (insulted)​
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? -> I have read the whole GrandRP Wiki so I know almost every feature, I can follow Instructions given by the senior admins etc. and I have experience in awnsering reports​
    ->
    I don't have a business​
    ->
    No​
    ->
    I had a false Anticheat ban, I was told I am getting unbanned, so I never really got banned, I had one warn before​

merffy

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Utkarsh fredral
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: india
  5. Average online per day(hours): 1-10
  6. Your Discord ID: itachi_wars
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Utkarsh broken
  8. Your in game ID: 147071
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: hindi, engilsh
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? - I have good experience in all organisation with High command rank and I do all things
  2. What are your strengths? - multitasking, fair, calm
  3. What are your weaknesses? - ic headache
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? - problem solving skill, communication skill
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?- no
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?- that's al

Thank you for reading my application

Regards - Utkarsh Fredral

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player

9.Your in game level:23

Additional Information

- Helping Nature

- Self criticism

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

-No

Jane Foster | 111215

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL = Abhinaba Talukdar
  2. Your age (OOC): 25
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:X Using 24H Time Format): 12:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: hidden2314
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Jane Foster
  8. You're in-game ID: 111215
  9. You're in-game level: 38
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English and Bangla
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime):
    State

12. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I want to help players in RP situation and Its cool to be an admin as my dream.
  13. What are your strengths?
    My strengths is supportive as team and honest
  14. What are your weaknesses?
    I can trust easily
  15. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  16. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes
  17. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No
  18. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?

Thank You So Much for Reading My Application.
Jane Foster
Ex DCHR of EMS
EX VAGOS OG

Last edited:

merffy

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Utkarsh Boyane
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 india
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13.00 - 24.00
Average online per day(hours): 1-9
Your Discord ID: Itachi_Wars
Your characters' name (IC): Utkarsh Fredral
Your in game ID: 147071
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English, Marathi, hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-> I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect EMS as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.
What are your strengths? - Fluent in English, fastest typing speed in the house. I remain very calm in any type situation and also able to multitask.
What are your weaknesses?
-> I can not sit back without doing any work. I want a lot of work all the time.
What skills can you bring to the admin team? -> As a member of the admin team I can leverage a combination of technical skills, gaming expertise, and interpersonal abilities to enhance the overall experience.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have a business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> no
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-> I went for 60 days vacation for breaking gen rule 6.3 but I am really guilty for that, at that time I was new in the city and I did not know about all the rules. I promise any such thing is never going to happen in future.

T Thank you for reading my application

Best regards,
Utkarsh

merffy

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Utkarsh fredral
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: india
  5. Average online per day(hours): 1-10
  6. Your Discord ID: itachi_wars
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Utkarsh broken
  8. Your in game ID: 147071
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: hindi, engilsh
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? - I have good experience in all organisation with High command rank and I do all things
  2. What are your strengths? - multitasking, fair, calm
  3. What are your weaknesses? - ic headache
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? - problem solving skill, communication skill
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)- yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?- no
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?- that's al

Thank you for reading my application

Regards - Utkarsh Fredral
Pls closed that my mistake sir

Alan Pluxury

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Leader
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ankit
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:00 to 13:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 155854
  9. Your in game level: 9
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

I have been paying in the city since good time but whenever me or my friends call admins for a Situation they don't react to it usually they are late so i wanted to help people and also gain Experience as Administration and i will keep eye on Every state and crime org and will punish for rule break as mostly admins miss it.

My Biggest Strength is that i am very fluent in English and i always react to situation very Peacefully and i treat everyone as a fam and i don't have any enemy.

Sometimes when i try to speak something and people keep interrupt me i get angry

As an Admin I will try to help my colleague and will help them in every Situation as i have got good knowledge of rules

Yes (I don't Have any business )

No Irl Issues are here with me and not even expected in future

Yes i have learned the rules and also gained experience in legal orgs SAHP and GOV
    So please Consider My application Don't reject just for age please consider it
    Please Consider it

Top Bottom