Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Zara Mowle

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:BADSHA
  2. Your age (OOC):12
  3. Time zone + country:GMT:5:30+INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):10:00 to 21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):1 TO 10 HOURS
  6. Your Discord ID:badhuxx_mgc
  7. Your characters' name (IC):Zara Mowle
  8. Your in game ID:147198
  9. Your in game level:12
  10. Languages spoken:malayalam
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):N/A
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    #1: As i got good experience i city and good knowladge of the rules . and i wanna try new experience as and admi
  2. What are your strengths?
    #1:I am very good in managing hard situation
    #2:I always learn and correct my mistakes
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    #1:I have trust issues
    #2:Getting angry easily
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    #1:Good time manegment
    #2: Positive thinking
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): YES
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? NO
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? YES
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Ironic Uchiha

11 X Deputy, 6 X State, 5 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age (OOC):18
3. Time zone + country GMT: GMT + 5:30 (India)
4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 7:00 to 16:00

5. Average online per day: 9-10 hours
6. Your Discord ID: hitman.inc
7. Your Charecters Name (IC): Ironic Uchiha
8. Your in game ID: 102914
9. Your In game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave rp life?

I personally have been on grand rp for a long time now and played every en server from en1 to en3 to en2 and have done a lot of rp over the years. I have gained experience as a good deputy leader as a family owner and helped many people. It’s finally time I step up and dedicate my time to help others who are struggling to learn rules and help the grand rp team!

I want to help people and do what I can to maintain a good rp quality on the server without and rule breaks. This is my main reason to become an admin and quit rp life.

1. Able Leadership Skills
2. Able judgment making abilities
3. Ability to grasp new things fast

- I am a bit short tempered.
- I sometimes can be lazy.

I can bring my years of knowledge and experience as deputies in both state and crime to the admin team.

My experience will help my decision making skills and my quick thinking would be very helpful for the admin team.
But none the less what I bring to the admin team can broadly be: experience, knowledge and my abilities mentioned above.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I don’t own any

6. Any IRL issue or situation which is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

7. Anything else we should take in consideration or we should know about your application?

- I might be new in en2 but please take in consideration that I was already a ballas deputy when I was level 5 in en2
And I have been a deputy over 10 times in all en servers combined.

Regards,
Ironic

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-14:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 3-4 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I have been in both legal and illegal side and was deputy leader of marabunta , so I have pretty good knowledge of both sides.Also I am a old player and know most of the mechanism of the city.

Ironic Uchiha

11 X Deputy, 6 X State, 5 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age (OOC):18
3. Time zone + country GMT: GMT + 5:30 (India)
4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 7:00 to 16:00

5. Average online per day: 9-10 hours
6. Your Discord ID: hitman.inc
7. Your Charecters Name (IC): Ironic Uchiha
8. Your in game ID: 102914
9. Your In game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave rp life?

I personally have been on grand rp for a long time now and played every en server from en1 to en3 to en2 and have done a lot of rp over the years. I have gained experience as a good deputy leader as a family owner and helped many people. It’s finally time I step up and dedicate my time to help others who are struggling to learn rules and help the grand rp team!

I want to help people and do what I can to maintain a good rp quality on the server without and rule breaks. This is my main reason to become an admin and quit rp life.

1. Able Leadership Skills
2. Able judgment making abilities
3. Ability to grasp new things fast

- I am a bit short tempered.
- I sometimes can be lazy.

I can bring my years of knowledge and experience as deputies in both state and crime to the admin team.

My experience will help my decision making skills and my quick thinking would be very helpful for the admin team.
But none the less what I bring to the admin team can broadly be: experience, knowledge and my abilities mentioned above.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I don’t own any

6. Any IRL issue or situation which is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

7. Anything else we should take in consideration or we should know about your application?

- 10 X deputy ( 6x state, 4 x gang)

Regards,
Ironic

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-16:00

5. Average Online Per Day: 5-6 hours

9.Your in game level:23

Additional Information

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Helping Nature

- Self criticism

-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I have been in both legal and illegal side and was deputy leader of marabunta , so I have pretty good knowledge of both sides.Also I am a old player and know most of the mechanism of the city.

merffy

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Utkarsh Boyane
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 india
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13.00 - 24.00
Average online per day(hours): 1-9
Your Discord ID: Itachi_Wars
Your characters' name (IC): Utkarsh Fredral
Your in game ID: 147071
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English, Marathi, hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information​

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? -> I have good experience in all the state Organizations expect EMS as High command rank and I am confident about all the RP rules. I want to help all the citizens whoever needs help in any situation.
What are your strengths? - Fluent in English, fastest typing speed in the house. I remain very calm in any type situation and also able to multitask.
What are your weaknesses?
-> I’m little nervous when I see there is a complicated situation infront of me but I’m trying to overcome of these.
What skills can you bring to the admin team? -> I have good knowledge about redux legal, illegal
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have a business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> no
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-> As I was new in the City I was not aware about rules so by mistakenly I have break the rule gen rule 6.3 and I’m guilty for my mistake & I promise that it will never happen in future other than I have a clear background.

REGARDS,
UTKAESH

Last edited:

Madhav Barnes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav Singhal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+ 05:30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: madhavyt12
6. Your Nickname: Madhav Salvador
7. Your ID: 45668
8. Your in-game level: 11
9. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, French
10.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information
It's been a long time in the city, and I've learned and experienced many new things. Now, I want to dedicate my time to serving this server. It's my dream to become an administrator. And i saw some of my friend who are admin and got to know that it is fun job and a responsible job to do so and i am tired of doing rp and have spead like 3 years in rp and want leave rp life to become an admin and believe and i have experienced every thing in city of all type .

My strengths are i learn things quickly and can take decision as i have a experience as a lawyer
Hark working good communicating skills

till now didn't found one and dont even think so

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I am very hard working who keep his work on priority and i learn things easily and i dont do mistakes

5. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes i am ready

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but i do not even own one

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Yes sometimes exam or sometime some occasion but i will tell in prior for that

8. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
Yes Currently i am going on trip from 1 to 5 so if u accept my application u can just let me know i am accepted but dont force me for interview cuz that time i dont have my pc and phone both

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION
REGARDS
Madhav Salvador

puya

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Puya
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+2, Germany
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:30-02:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: p.st0rm
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Puya_Ace
  8. Your in game ID: 147597
  9. Your in game level: 9
  10. Languages spoken: English, German, French, Persian
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    When I came to the city my only goal was to get money, after little time I had 10 million, then my goal was to join FIB, which I did, after FIB got disbanded I joined Marabunta as turfer and then LSPD as a high command and after leaving LSPD my only goal was to become an Admin to help people in the city, in my time in all theese organisations I always helped people and I always corrected people or told them if they were violating against server rules.
    I've seen the player number grow again and I want all the new and old players of the city to experience the same fun as I did, and that is why I want to become an admin and leave RP life.
    I am a patient and adaptive person and a very quick learner.
    I sometimes act out of emotion
    I am a well communicator and as I already said a fast learner, I can also listen to superiors very good and I know almost everything about GrandRP
    Yes, if I had one
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

I am currently on a false anticheat ban which should have been revoked 2 days ago, if you're reading this and the anticheat ban is still there check this thread: Reviewed - Ban for AntiCheats #693I Napal Fedorov
    As you can see I'll be unbanned sooner or later.

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Ati Akhil
Your age (OOC):18
Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):9:00 to 16:00
Average online per day(hours): 8-9hrs
Your Discord ID: akhil.16
Your characters' name (IC): Ethan Hunt
Your in game ID: 6777
Your in game level: 15
Languages spoken: English, Hindi ,Telugu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-Even though my in-game age is less, I have a very good understanding of all the rules of the server and also have some decent experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have also been as a leader of an illegal org very recently. During my time as the leader, I have noticed many players committing mistakes unknowingly and getting punished. That is when I felt that I should share my experience and learnings and correct the ones who are committing these mistakes unintentionally. In my opinion, all the players can have a great experience (in terms of roleplay) in the city if they follow the rules and I would like to contribute to this by correcting them and ensuring proper roleplay in every situation.

What are your strengths?
- I understand both sides of any argument before concluding anything.
- I try to make anyone understand what's right and what's wrong even in pressurized situations .

What are your weaknesses?
- Can't hide my personality.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- I can be patient in any given situation and will be able to give a fair judgment. I believe that this skill is very important for being an admin and I can do complete justice.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't own any business.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No issues.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- If given an opportunity, I will try my level best to increase RP in the city and give the best experience to all those who are newly joining the server.

Last edited:

bosshmmd

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: mohamed marok
2.Your age (OOC): 28
3.Time zone + country: UTC+01:00 algerie
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 02:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 heurs - 12 hours Your
6.Discord ID: chorben
7.Your characters' name (IC): moh chorben
8.Your in game ID: 115166
9.you are in game level : 19
10.Languages spoken: English, French, Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to be an administrator to help people because it is my nature in my life to like helping people in a city, and I have fun in this thing, and I benefit people with my experiences in a city, and to make the city as a better place to live.

2.What are your strengths?
-I learn quickly
-Has experience in taking responsibility
-Always there to help people

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I do not control my emotions during stress
-I lose focus when I multitask

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I know all server rules, i can to help the new members in city to Learn the rules simply

Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

no

i playing en server 3 i m level 58 en server 3 but i stop to play there
Ex: Vagos deputy Leader en3
Ex Balass deputy Leader en3
Ex deputy leader unofficiall fammily top 5 en server 3

with all do respect from one of your players Moh chorben

Anthony Archer

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Rahaman
  2. Your age (OOC):23
  3. Time zone + country:GMT:5:30+INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):10:00 to 21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):1 TO 10 HOURS
  6. Your Discord ID: archerarry
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Anthony Archer
  8. Your in game ID:92142
  9. Your in game level:31
  10. Languages spoken:hind,Bengali,english
Additional information

#1: i have been more than 12 months playing on EN 2 server and with experience of every single organisation including state and criminal
    Rn I have done enough rp and now want to serve the server my time so to improve the rp which is been held in the server
    1. expirience, i know how things work. i am able to look form others prespective very well which helps me make correct move.
    - I am strict and i rarly make mistakes, i like to check many times before i do something in order to avoid mistakes.
    1. Some times i may be misguided but i will fix the problem if im misguided also sometimes might not be there due to some irl reasons
    also sometime might not agree with very few things but i will follow them later
    #1:Good time manegment
    #2: Positive thinking
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): YES
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? NO
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? YES

Last edited:

Ubba Bey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sajed Amairia
2. Your age (ooc) :21
3. Time zone + country : (GMT+1) Tunisia
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : (8:00 to 23:00)
5. Average online per day : 8+
6. Your Discord : ubbabey
7. Your characters' name (IC) : Ubba bey
8. Your ID : 41012
9.Your in game level : 27
10. Languages spoken : Arabic, French, English and a slight of German
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of : State

Additional information

I have been a member of Grand RP for more than 2 years which means I have loads of knowledge and experience in the city both legal and illegal sides and i also have knowledge of most of the RP rules. i was under sheriff for 4 terms and Ex sheriff of SAHP. I want to be an admin because i want to experience new things in this server, i want to see the city from the other perspective and i want to help people especially the new players and I have had my time with RPing and i'm ready to make sure it's safe for new player.

My strengths are me being on both sides previously LEO and Gangster, i'm a quick Lerner , fluent in English Arabic ,French , and a slight of German, i like to help people.

i only take decision after having to rethink about it multiple of times, polite communication, i either don't make decisons only if it's too late which may cause more destruction.

Im I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people Hardworking and I see myself very well as a team work.

Yes, I don't have one .

No at the moment i have no irl problems but i dont know what the future may hide from me .

Nothing else.

Last edited:

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Rahul

2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day 12 hours

5. Your Discord chow_matic

6. Your Nickname Chow Matic

7. Your ID 140814

Additional information

ANS:i want to become an admin because i have done a lot of time in GRP over all all the servers i did all kind of RP and been to all ORGs. i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in another rp and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

ANS: Patience, Calm, I will always be on time and I listen to both sides of every story. Another strength I possess is being extremely quick and responsive with questions . I have a great knowledge of the GRP rules.

ANS: some time i have rude behaviour ooc issue: my pc is very slow

ANS: yes, I am ready to leave rp live and become an admin
ANS: Yes, I am ready to sell my all business

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Rishabh Dubey

2. Your age (OOC)- 19

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST (From India)

4. Average online per day in Server - 4 to 6 hours

5. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:XX to 23:XX

6. Your Discord - Arenaboyzz#4102

7. Your Nickname - Desi Rishabh

8. Your ID - 91886

9.Your in game level: 22

10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime) : State

Additional information

-> I have spent a year in Grand RP Experiencing every ORG , learning every set of rules of the ORG and the City , and now I want to help the city and the Peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good Communication skill and Good Listener and i can deal different situation with calm mind, I can solve tough situation.

-> I try to be calm but sometimes, When I provoked by someone i loose my patience.

-> of course, Because I spent so many time in city so now I'm bored in RP

-> I don't have any business, If I will I will sell it easily.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> No Irl issue ATM

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-> Have Good Experience

Thank You,

Regards
Desi Rishabh

Charan Chowdary

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
  1. Your name IRL: Charan
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 IST
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 9 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: charanchowday73#2853
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Charan Chowdary
  8. Your in game ID: 143919
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi & Telugu
Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been in Grand RP for almost three months and knows most of the rules. I want to become Admin to maintain high level of Roleplay between players, Help them to solve their problems and Punish those who break the rules. Yes I'm ready to leave my RP life to become Admin

2.What are your strengths?
Commitment towards work, has Good communication Skills and a Good listener.

3.What are your weaknesses?
My Trust can be easily gained by anyone(will try to eliminate my weakness).

I can really work hard and try to decrease the load on other admins even by little.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any Business.

No.

I am a fast learner so I tend to learn new things very easily. I am currently working as DOL in EMS

Thank you

Best Regards

Charan Chowdary

Last edited:

Uchiha_Minato

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

2. Your age (OOC): 18

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06: to 14:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Pluxury

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 10

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have ben into Many Admin Situations whenever i Called an Admin They Respond Usually late
    So the Rule Breakers are saved sometimes Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
    No
    I have Been DHOD in SAHP and USSS Agent in Gov and Currently I am Doctor In EMS and also have Experience in Vagos Gang
    So I have good Knowledge Of Rules Thus Please Consider My Application For administration
    I Request Admins To Please Consider my Applications

Alan Pluxury

Last edited:

Louis Perfect

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
Information
1. Amit Raj
2. 21 [ My age is correct & verified by technical administrators ]
3. GMT+5:30 (India)
4. Between 5:00 to 15:00
5. 1-4 Hours
6. louis_perfect
7. Louis Perfect
8. 89883
9. 16
10. Hindi & English
11. State [ because of my 1 yr + experience in it ]

Additional information
1. I have been on this project since more than an year & have gained seriously a lot of experience. I am truly passionate & ready to leave RP life & be an administrator. I have been in all organizations as High Command & done outstanding work there. I have got praises from my seniors & juniors about my work & that all is giving me a forward push to take my role as an administrator. Another thing is that I have most experience in EN 02 Server only. I know its timings, & a lot of things. I want to help other admins as well to answer the tickets. I am passionate to help other players as well + I am very polite kind of person in communication. So, I will politely help them & clear of their doubts. I want to give punishment to those who ruin the quality of EN2 Server. So yes, these were the reasons I want to become an administrator. In fact, some things are their which have a deep meaning but can`t be said.... So, that`s why I wanna be an administrator.

2. My strengths include, 1) My team, 2) My good communication skills, 3) My regular motivation towards my work & job.

My weakness includes that I feel insecure with too much load of work.... But, since I am going to be an administrator, I will say, I will work on my weakness to terminate this to make me better.

4. I will do tickets whenever I will come to city & remove the load of tickets from other admins head. I will do forums & also help other admins by this.... I have good communicational skills as well as good knowledge of server rules now. I will issue proper & required punishments to rule breakers & help new comers. I can work good as an administrator & I am ready to take this position.

5. Yes.

6. Not such type of thing till now.

7. A lot of administrators have confusion regarding my date of birth. Sir, I am deribly sorry for that... Now, its filled correctly & verified by the technical administrators. So, please do not reject my forums because of age from now. Trust me, its correct.
-------------------------------

Last edited:

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-15:00 (Mostly but it differs sometimes)

5. Average Online Per Day: 4-5 hours

9.Your in game level:23

Additional Information

- Helping Nature

- Self criticism

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

-No

Top Bottom